Carrie Wildes Photography Reviews

Carrie Wildes Photography 5
Carrie Wildes Photography 6
Carrie Wildes Photography 7

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

Carrie and her team are amazing!

Carrie was fantastic to work with. She worked with us through our engagement photos and our wedding. Carrie made the entire process so easy. For our engagement session she helped us to use our tandem bicycle as a prop! We had so much fun.
    Our wedding day was perfect. I have a very big family with lots of kids-at times it seems like chaos but It did not phase Carrie or her collegue Linda. They were both so professional and so nice to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. We are so so happy with our pictures.

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic Sunset Photos!

Our photographer Linda was simply wonderful! She was responsive and helpful over email. On the day of she was flexible and accommodating of all our family's needs--many of the family members were celebrating being together in one place for the first time in a long time and really appreciated the chance to have lovely professional photos. We had so many great group photos as a result! Linda also stayed on top of the schedule and reminded us when we needed to take certain photos, especially sunset photos, so we didn't miss any great opportunities! The sunset photos are particularly stunning. Linda did such a great job! We will treasure these photos for a long long time. We are very grateful to have Linda photograph our Florida reception. And afterward Carrie led me through their photo program and how to share and download photos. I really appreciated everyone's attention to all parts of the process.

Kim · Married on 02/10/2018

Carrie and her team are experts in the industry and do everything to make the photography portion of your wedding stress-free. We worked with Miriam for our engagement shoot and wedding. Everything was GORGEOUS! She took the time to walk around to all of the spots we wanted to shoot in front of and was truly flexible on-site to cover everything we wanted. Carrie took care of all of the contracting, paperwork and other details - always incredibly responsive and helpful! Highly recommend this company for ANY sort of photo shoot - they made our wedding memories truly perfect!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Carrie Wildes Photography 13
    Carrie Wildes Photography 14
    Carrie Wildes Photography 15

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Kim! Thank you so much for these amazing words!!! We loved every minute, so beautiful and fun!!! xoxoxox
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 01/06/2018

Carrie is so amazing to work with. She and her team always answer emails quickly, are super sweet and made sure that my wedding planning and day were perfect. My photography team- Miriam and Greta were simply amazing. Miriam was the lead photographer and she captured every moment of my day and was so easy to work with. She made sure to get every picture that was on my shot list. She was fun and made sure we were comfortable. Greta made sure to get all the room and detail shots and also got some of my husband and his groomsmen which is not an easy task. Carrie Wildes Photography not only made sure my day was perfect, but made sure that I will always be able to relive the best day of my life through their photographs.

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Miriam and Linda were absolutely incredible to work with! I can't wait to see the photos they took. They were attentive and I loved working with them. My husband and I are not very photogenic people, but they were able to make us laugh and feel comfortable. Working with Carrie for all of the preparation was amazing; she explained the process in detail and was very professional. I would highly recommend Carrie Wildes for any photography needs!

laura · Married on 09/23/2017

I was recommended to Carrie through my event director and for her recommendation I will forever be grateful!!! The best compliment I believe I can provide Carrie and her team was they just captured the happiness and joy of our day so amazingly. I am my own worst critic and out of the 1000+ haha picture Carrie and her team took i kid you not there was not a bad one! from getting ready to the last detail our pictures are STUNNING and we will always cherish them as a true reminder of our special day! So i guess that's the best thing to look for in a photographer BUT on top of that Carrie is an Absolute JOY to work with! So bubbly and fun! If you can book Carrie for your special day, I can say one thing, you will have GREAT Pictures and a great Photography experience!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Wow! Laura, thank you so much for this! That is the best compliment we could receive and why we LOVE weddings and working with such wonderful people like you and Stephen. xoxoxoxo

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2017

We had Linda and Haley as our photographers for our wedding day and they were amazing! They were so friendly and handled our large wedding party so well. They took all the types of pictures we wanted and more. They had amazing suggestions and we highly recommend them! We spoke with Carrie Wilde to arrange everything and she was so awesome and responsive! We love all their work!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

What a fun and fabulous group of friends and family members you had Kimberly! It was truly an honor to work with you all and we so appreciate these kind words about your experience with us! xoxoxo

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough about Carrie Wildes and her staff.. they are truly, hands down incredible people! From day one, Carrie was extremely kind and helpful to me and put us in the best hands with Kandice. We had some fun and rather unique ideas when it came to photos and Kandice was onboard 100% through it all. She was professional, fun, friendly, and so personable. Wayne and I loved working with Kandice as well as our bridal party and family.. we received so many compliments on our photos and Kandice after the wedding. Her and Ana were able to capture such gorgeous photos even when the weather did not always cooperate. When I was anxious and nervous, Kandice kept me calm and never let me worry.. no matter what was going on, she always managed to capture the amazing shot! Carrie is extremely professional and helpful and always answered every question. She definitely made the photo process easy for Wayne and I. Carrie Wildes Photography is very highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Wow! I can't thank you enough for having us be a part of your amazing wedding day!! We loved every minute and are so fortunate to get to work with amazing couples like you guys!!! xoxoxoxo

Laureen · Married on 06/03/2017

Carrie, we are absolutely thrilled with the beautiful photos you took of our engagement party and wedding day. You and Ana, made us feel so comfortable on the day and we really appreciate it. You captured some very special moments that Mike and I will treasure forever. Thank you so much for creating images we will enjoy and cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Laureen, we absolutely loved working with you and your beautiful family. Thank you so much for the amazing review and kind words!!! xoxox

Erin · Married on 03/10/2017

Carrie and her team are by far the best in Tampa! Photography was very important to us, and they completely exceeded our expectations. They captured moments perfectly and were so incredibly easy and fun to work with. We are so happy to have these special moments captured forever.

Angie · Married on 09/10/2016

Carrie was wonderful to work with! I used her for a destination wedding and she made it very easy to book over the phone! Also, Linda and Miriam were our onsite photographers and they were wonderful! They were patient with me even in the Florida heat while we were taking pictures!

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2016

We chose Carrie Wildes to photograph our wedding at The Florida Aquarium. Carrie and her team are phenomenal! From the moment you meet her, you feel like you've known her forever. She is kind, professional, funny, and has amazing talent! We could not have chosen someone better to capture our special day. We get to relive each special moment with all the amazing photographs and that is amazing! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much! Your wedding story was just beautiful and so much fun to capture, especially all the fun moments with the penguins!! Thanks for having us!! xoxoxo

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2016

We used Carrie Wildes Photography for our wedding at Isla Del Sol in St. Pete, FL. We wanted a photographer who could capture the event and special moments, but also allow us to enjoy ourselves and our guest without dedicating a large chunk of time to just taking photos. Kandace was our photographer and completely understood. She was so much fun to work with and really contributed to making our wedding special. She also coordinated very well with the other vendors so we didn't have to worry about anything. We had a fantastic time and we have all the memories captured beautifully in our photo album.

I met Carrie many years ago through my job, and instantly fell in love with her work. I told myself when I got married, no matter what, I HAD to have her photographing the day! After I had booked my venue and nailed down a date, I emailed her. I got a personal response within a couple of hours, and she was as excited to hear from me as I was to email her! We set up a meeting and she was even more amazing than I remembered.

We were doing a destination wedding, and Carrie insisted she was going to do it herself. She was so excited to be visiting an area she'd never been to before! Together, we made arrangements for Carrie and her husband (who officiated for us) to travel to the resort and stay. She made us feel completely at ease during engagement photos, and it was a great opportunity for us all to get to know each other. The entire process from booking to wedding day was perfectly smooth and she was nothing but patient and sweet throughout.

We are so excited to see our photos!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

It was so fun and extra special David and I to get to work together and photograph your wedding in a beautiful mountain setting!! So many beautiful moments coming. Thank you so much for the honor and sweet comments!!

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

We live in Chicago but got married on Clearwater Beach, FL. It is a little stressful finding vendors when you don't know many people in the area to ask or when you're not able to walk in and meet with them face to face. Carrie Wildes Photography was one of our venue's recommendations so I researched a little about them and also read reviews. From the very beginning of working with Carrie, it was seamless and stress free. It was great that they've shot so many events at my venue so they were familiar with the surroundings, and the flow of the day. Carrie was quick to respond with any type of communication or question I had, and when she introduced me to my lead photographer, Kandice, a few months before, she was just as accommodating and sweet. On the day of, Kandice and Haley were great! They helped capture all of the pictures we wanted as well as made us feel comfortable and relaxed. I had a brief "freak out" moment when it felt impossible to get our families together for a picture, and with kids crying not wanting to take pictures, but Kandice and Haley were calm and professional. I would definitely recommend Carrie Wildes Photography for anything you need photography for!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Lauren,
    We loved working with you and Kyle and all of your friends and family! Thank you so much for the sweet review and allowing us to capture it!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

We used Carrie Wildes photography for both our engagement session and our wedding and we were so blown away. I teared up several times going through the reveal of our photos. They truly captured the best moments of our special day!! Carrie was so sweet at our first meeting and for our reveal. she really made us feel like we were just old friends. She sincerely cared about the details of our wedding, and even gave us ideas and tips that really were outside the scope of her business. She is so genuine. Kandice was our lead photographer, along with Haley and Meridith. They were absolutely amazing. Kandice worked with me while getting ready, and Haley/Meridith worked with my husband and the guys. They all made us feel really comfortable while taking candid shots, many times we forgot they were even there. They all really have such a great eye for finding the best lighting with the best backgrounds. Some of our favorite shots were done at night and they looked absolutely magical. We will without a doubt continue to use Carrie Wildes Photography for all the other important events in our life. I promise you, you will not be disappointed! Choosing Carrie Wildes will be the easiest decision you make during your wedding planning process! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Carrie, Kandice, Haley, and Meridith!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jessica,
    Reading this gave me goosebumps! I am truly blown away by what you said because this truly embodies the "why" behind what Carrie Wildes Photography does. Thank you so much!!! xoxoxo

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Carrie and her team are phenomenal. We got married on 4/23/16 and just got back from the honeymoon. From our initial appointment at her office, to the confirmation call before the day, to the actual wedding. We were blown away. We had Carrie herself and her assistant photographer doing our photos. Carrie adds special details that I've never seen before! Whether it was the tv she set up during the reception for guests to see photos from the ceremony, or the photo with our album link that everyone got to take home that night, she was amazing. I would also like to point out that she was incredibly sweet, patient and professional!

We can't wait to have our follow up appointment where we'll be going through the Parent Album options and get our Thank you cards. Carrie is worth every penny!!! She'll definitely be who we go to for any future photography needs!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Sarah, I am blown away by these amazing comments and can not thank you enough for the honor of capturing your wedding story! xoxoxo

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

Carrie and her team are professional, responsive, and great at what they do. Carrie Wildes Photography was our favorite wedding vendor and we are so thankful. Carrie photographed our actual engagement and Kandice photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. They are so very nice and sweet, yet are 100 percent on top of things. I cannot say enough great things about Carrie and her team. I tend to expect a lot, and Carrie did not disappoint. Our pictures are beautiful and it was a stress-free process. Thanks Carrie :)

Sent on 06/20/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

It was so fun to be there when TJ proposed all the way through the wedding:-) This makes us SO happy!! We loved working with you all!! xoxox
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

After having my photographer back out 6 months before my wedding, I started to get in panic mode because it was crunch time! As a bride, knowing booking a photographer at the last minute would be close to impossible! I did some research, and contacted a couple of local photographers, who of course were already booked on our wedding day. One referred me to Carrie, and once I looked at her work I was hooked! Meeting her in person was like seeing someone I had known for years. She made my husband and I feel so welcomed and comfortable. The whole experience was very easy, and once the day came the atmosphere was so relaxed. We didn't even feel like we were being photographed, and we enjoyed our day (and it definitely showed in the moments she captured!).

Since we had already done our engagement photoshoot with another photographer, we decided to use our engagement session for something else. Carrie gave us the option to use it toward another parent album, canvas, etc. A little over a month after our wedding, we found I was around 19 weeks pregnant! We were so excited and decided to contact Carrie right away and ask to do a maternity session with our credit. She was sooo happy for us and excited to capture another memorable time for us all within the same year! We decided to do the session at Ft. Desoto beach, and as everyone knows with Florida, weather can be very unpredictable. We were only there maybe a total of 20 minutes, but were able to get some pretty great photos.

We were very blessed to have such a great encounter with a very humble, caring and talented photographer. I can definitely say I would call Carrie a friend, even in the short amount of time I have spent around her. I believe everything happens for a reason, and she was meant to be there to witness these precious moments and capture them for a lifetime. I will always be grateful to her and her staff, forever and always.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Katie, I can not tell you how much what you said means to me! I am so happy I got to work with you on the wedding and ecstatic that I get to see you become a family a 3. Love you guys and can't wait to meet Landon! xoxoxo

Nichole · Married on 03/26/2016

Carrie worked with us from day one to create the vision for photography that we wanted.

Stacey · Married on 03/19/2016

Carrie and Linda did the photography for our wedding at Karnes Stables on 3/19/16. They made our wedding day so stress free when it came to capturing all of the moments. The pictures came out amazing! We are so happy we went with Carrie Wildes Photography!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Stacey!!! It was so gorgeous and fun we loved working with you all! xoxo

We initially found Carrie Wildes Photography because of a referral from a friend’s wedding photos that we thought were breathtaking. From the first day we spoke with Carrie, to our wedding day with photographers Kandice and Hailey, we were wowed by their professionalism, thoughtfulness and work ethic.

On the day of our wedding, Kandice and Hailey went above and beyond to make sure that each photo was gorgeous - you can tell that they truly love what they do. The bridal party and a number of our wedding guests actually came up to us and commented on how noticeably dedicated our photographers were - and we couldn’t have agreed more. Kandice was with me and my bridesmaids throughout the day and we could not have asked for a kinder and more talented photographer - the groom and his groomsmen felt the same about Hailey as well. All in all, we are so grateful to Kandice and Hailey for photographing our special day - we cannot imagine our wedding day without them. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, definitely pick Carrie Wildes Photography.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Wow, we are just beyond ecstatic to hear these amazing and kind words! It was truly an honor and we loved every minute, thank you for allowing us to capture your special day!!!

Carrie Wildes Photography was one of my favorite vendors, if not my favorite! Working with Carrie leading up to the wedding (and engagement shoot) was easy and efficient. Linda was our photographer for both, and she was wonderful to work with. They are professional, talented, and easy to work with. Linda did a wonderful job working with my large bridal party for portraits and whatnot on the wedding day, despite being sick! The photos are just perfect, and she captured all of the highlights from the big day. I highly recommend Carrie Wildes for any photography needs!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Loved working with you all on your beautiful wedding story!!! Thanks for the awesome review and kind words!! xoxox

Angell · Married on 02/06/2016

We found CWP through our wedding venue’s preferred vendor list and it’s easy to understand why they’re preferred. After we saw the work on their website, we knew they were the ones. We were in need of both engagement and wedding photos and CWP was able to offer a package to meet all our needs. We were highly impressed with the professionalism from start to finish. Never once were we treated as clients but more like friends or family.

Our primary photographer was Kandice. She probably wondered what she got into when we wanted to meet her prior to signing the contract but it was important for us to feel comfortable with the photographer. When it came time for engagement photos, we had a special request location. Kandice arranged permission and scouted the location ahead of time so the shoot would go perfectly – and it did. The photos were incredible!

In preparation for the main event, Kandice stayed in touch with us to ensure she understood just what we were looking for. She even took a last minute idea in stride when we asked her to coordinate a “last dance” just a few days before the wedding. On the day of, Kandice and Rachel were both professional and in charge. Many guests commented later how impressed they were with the photographers’ work ethic. The wedding day was a cool, rainy February Saturday but both Kandice and Rachel were troopers braving the weather to make sure we had amazing photos to capture our most unforgettable moments. Their talent and expertise came to the forefront with some breathtaking photos with the raindrops frozen in midair around us.

We would highly recommend CWP for any photography needs. We came to them for engagement and wedding photos but we anticipate they’ll be our go-to photographers for many years to come.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Angell, we can't thank you enough for sharing this amazing experience with us. We look forward to working with you for years to come as well!! xoxox