Carrie Patricia Studios Reviews

Carrie Patricia Studios 6
Carrie Patricia Studios 7

Grace E · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

We did our engagement session with Carrie and had an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish. She was so accommodating, made the entire process super fun, and the pictures came out beautiful. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantatic job of capturing our day and highlighting the beautiful Arizona venue

I highly recommend Carrie Patricia Studios! We hired Carrie to photograph our November wedding and we couldn't be happier. She did a fantatic job of capturing our day and highlighting the beautiful Arizona venue. Her photojournalist style documented the day without feeling staged or obtrusive and the photos were beautiful.

Not only we were impressed with Carrie's beautiful work but we were also pleasantly surprised with how quickly she delivered the images. She gave us a sneak peak of the photos 3 days after the event! Then delivered the remaining photos just 4 weeks after the event.

We love our photos and are so happy we went with Carrie.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Alexa Ruda · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing value, beautiful photos

Carrie was the perfect person to capture our wedding day. From the moment when I first reached out to her and learned she was a fellow Minnesotan to the sneak peak she shared the day after our wedding - I could not have asked for a more professional, talented and friendly photographer. Carrie did an amazing job capturing the natural beauty of our venue, while also kindly but firmly directing our wedding party and family.. As my husband and I were reviewing the shots she was able to capture, we were astounded by her ability to capture single moments, like our vows, from a number of different angles - she must be magic because while she seemed to be everywhere at once, she never disrupted the flow of the day. Carrie was incredibly responsive and worked quickly. Within 48 hours of the wedding, we already had a few shots from the day. Less than a week later, it seemed we had 70+ shots in a sneak peak which Carrie was kind enough to send over via dropbox for easy access. When we saw the final pictures, over 1300, we were blown away by their beauty and completeness. Carrie even sent us an adorable flash drive with all the photos for easy sharing - though her digital interface is extremely easy to navigate and share. More than once, friends and family members have told me that our wedding photos look like they belong in a magazine. Thank you Carrie - your art will live with us for many years to come.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Carrie Patricia Studios 14
    Carrie Patricia Studios 15
    Carrie Patricia Studios 16

Eliza · Married on 08/08/2018

We planned an intimate ceremony and dinner for our immediate family on very short notice. At the last minute we had to change our schedule - moving up an hour and Carrie was able to travel to us and make it in time. Our sneak peek photos were done so quickly (we're expecting to see in a few weeks), but she surprised us with a fast turnaround--- I'm guessing she didn't have to edit much because she is that GOOD! She captured wonderful memories of our wedding and so happy to recommend Carrie.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Carrie Patricia Studios 17
    Carrie Patricia Studios 18
    Carrie Patricia Studios 19
    Carrie Patricia Studios 20

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

Carrie is absolutely amazing! She truly went above and beyond. She captured every moment and was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. Our photos turned out so beautifully and we are so grateful! Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Carrie was by far the best investment when it came to our wedding. She provided the most amazing photos, documenting our special day! She is prompt in her responses and very organized. I think the only part of our wedding day that went according to schedule was the pre-ceremony photo session and that was all thanks to Carrie! She is adventurous and hiked with us to the top of a mountain for photos, resulting in breathtaking photos! Carrie also did our engagement photos and was willing to adventure to new spots on the Salt River for some great photos! I have already recommended her to other friends getting married because she is THE BEST!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Carrie Patricia Studios 21
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2018

Hiring Carrie was one of the best decision I could have made for our wedding. She was very professional and easy to work with. After only meeting with us once she got our personalities to show in our photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Carrie Patricia Studios 26
    Carrie Patricia Studios 27
    Carrie Patricia Studios 28

Stacey · Married on 11/17/2017

Carrie is beyond amazing!!!!! She is so much fun, so personable and loves what she does and that is reflected through her photos! She really took the time to get to know us and captured our journey beautifully! I am beyond thankful that we found her and will continue to use her for all of our photography needs! If you want your love and experiences captured in it's truest form you need to book the best and that is Carrie!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Carrie Patricia Studios 29
    Carrie Patricia Studios 30
    Carrie Patricia Studios 31
    Carrie Patricia Studios 32
    Carrie Patricia Studios 33
  • Naida

Naida · Married on 09/30/2017

Carrie is hands down the greatest photographer you will ever find. Stop looking elsewhere! She is so easy to work with, but gives direction especially when it is needed. Her work is STUNNING, and she manages to get us back over 1,000 of beautiful photos in less than a month after our wedding. She actually got us about 80 before we event went on our honeymoon (three days later!!) Her style is amazing, her attitude and personality are wonderful, and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. My friend, who was a model married a chief marketing officer, so needless to say they were PICKY - recommended Carrie and I am so glad she did!!!!! There aren't words to express the emotions that came over us when we got our "sneak peeks". We literally cried seeing them. Absolutely stunning - thank you so much, Carrie! You're the BEST!!! PRO TIP: Make sure you keep her all day long - her reception shots are out of this world! Best candids!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Carrie Patricia Studios 34
    Carrie Patricia Studios 35
    Carrie Patricia Studios 36
    Carrie Patricia Studios 37
    Carrie Patricia Studios 38

Thao · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so happy my husband and I found and chose to work with Carrie! She went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was memorialized through beautiful photographs. My family was huge so I am also thankful that Carrie was patient and accommodating of all our requests. I love Carrie's photojournalistic style--she perfectly and creatively captured our joy throughout the wedding. Carrie was also super speedy--she returned the sneak peek within 2 days and all the photographs within 2 weeks after the wedding. All my friends and family were super impressed at how fast she was. I highly recommend booking Carrie for your special day!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Melia

Melia · Married on 04/22/2017

Carrie is absolutely AMAZING. I cant thank her enough for making our day perfect, the pictures turned out amazing. She knows how to get stuff done and i would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Carrie was a pleasure to work with and we love how all our photos turned out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Tricia · Married on 03/11/2017

Carrie is absolutely wonderful to work with! We were considering hiring a second photographer but she assured us in our first meeting she would be able to handle the whole wedding herself and she was not kidding! My guests gave so many compliments about how she was always around when ever something special was happening! She was super sweet and responds quickly. Our venue was a community center and the building was painted oranges and yellows and just not very pleasant to the eye. But in our pictures you can't even tell, she really is great at what she does!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2017

Carrie is the best! My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. We did engagement and wedding photos with Carrie. Her style is exactly what I was looking for. She gets the formal stuff that you need and also has such a creative eye to capture your whole day and all of the little details. She is so kind and friendly yet also gets the job done and stays on schedule. A perfect mix! She is great with getting kids (and adults ??) to smile and has patience. Loved every step of the process and she was so helpful in planning a shot list and getting everything I wanted. Everyone raved about her work. You also never notice she is even around as she just blends in while capturing everything. As we looked at many of the photos we didn't remember her even being there lol! Would recommend her over and over again to everyone I know and for the price you just can't find this kind of quality out there!! Five stars isn't enough!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Steph · Married on 02/04/2017

Carrie is absolutely amazing. From the moment my husband and I met her for the first time at Starbucks, we knew this was the person we wanted to catch our wedding day moments and memories. Looking back through our pictures she caught the true happiness that was there and I felt every emotion again of that day. You are truly blessed to have Carrie photograph your wedding day

Sent on 03/05/2017

Carrie captured our wedding photos in January 2017 and her quality of work & her professionalism was outstanding!! My husband and I are so happy that we chose Carrie as our wedding photographer. We spoke to alot of different wedding photographers and once I came across Carrie's work, I wanted to book the date right away.
    She met with us and she even generously gave us a military discount after knowing my husband is in the military.
    She is so professional and her work is so good! What I felt good about is that she is genuine too.
    When the wedding date came near, she even generously met up with us at the venue to do a quick walk through to hear our special requests for the photos.
    On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and was ready to go.
    Now, the pictures are a huge key to the wedding that will last for years and Carrie captured every important moment.
    Carrie also was nice enough to edit certain photos like I asked her too.

Thank you Carrie!! :)

Sent on 02/13/2017

Chase · Married on 12/31/2016

Carrie was absolutely amazing! She really captured our day perfectly. She was so easy to work with and always there for any questions I had. She was so flexible and ready to go with any ideas or changes we had last minute. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/10/2016

Carrie was awesome. She was very professional and organized from interviewing her to setting up the details to the wedding itself. Our photos were so low stress because of how organized she was ahead of time. We hired her for 4 hours. She arrived and was ready to start ahead of schedule. During the ceremony and the reception, I barely noticed her but she still managed to capture a vast number of awesome pictures! And the quality of her pictures was INCREDIBLE. My family includes some serious amateur photographers and they were all really impressed. Check out her website for countless examples of her beautiful work. Her editing after the wedding was so speedy. She gave us our edited photos in about 4 weeks, and that's including Christmas and New Years! Plus she gave us our sneak peak in a matter of days. Please, do yourself a favor and hire Carrie.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2016

Carrie is a great choice for your wedding photographer. We couldn't be more happy. She is professional, flexible, and really met exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2016

Carrie is AMAZING!!! She was not only, a lovely person to work with and flexible but her photos have been breathtaking. Our guests saw her blog about our wedding and immediately contacted us about how 'on-point' her photography was. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • Britt

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2016

We had Carrie do our engagement photos, and once we got them back I knew we needed to have her for our wedding! She is so amazing at what she does, very quick and gets a ton of pictures!!! She is so easy to work with and even helped keep us on track before the wedding. She is also reasonably priced and gives you your money's worth of pictures. I would highly recommend her for any photos you need!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Lorraine (mother of the bride) · Married on 07/09/2016

Carrie was the photographer for our daughter's wedding 2 weeks ago and all I can say is WOW!!! It was an outdoor ceremony in the summer Arizona heat followed by an indoor reception. First of all, Carrie is a total sweetheart, and took the time upfront to visit the wedding venue at the time the events would be occurring so she could lay out a plan for the best shots with the right lighting. Her ability to organize in such a way that kept everything moving on schedule (and it was a very tight schedule), take advantage of the surrounds and lighting, and MOST importantly capture the fun, excitement and love. Looking at the pictures is like reliving that incredible day all over again! If you are looking for an incredible photographer look no further... you can relax and enjoy your event, whatever that may be, knowing the Carrie has it covered. Thank you Carrie for capturing this most precious day for our family.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

Carrie photographed my wedding day, and did such an amazing job that my brother and his fiance decided to work with her as well! We loved her journalistic photography style - she captured every detail in a natural way. She is top quality and I would recommend Carrie to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • MichelleMarie

Michelle · Married on 04/29/2016

We just received our photos from Carrie and couldn't be happier! She was great to work with from the very first time we talked, and I had confidence that she would capture everything for us. We love her photojournalistic style, and she didn't miss a single detail. The best part is that she was affordable AND the pictures came back in less than 3 weeks!

Sent on 05/23/2016