Carriage Limousine Service - Horse Drawn Carriages Reviews

30 Reviews for Carriage Limousine Service - Horse Drawn Carriages

• Annie

Annie F. · Married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommend Carriage Limousine Service

Chris and Carriage Limousine Service added a magical feeling to my daughter's wedding! She loves Disney, so we rented her the Cinderella coach. She felt like a princess for her big day! The horse and coach looked great, and Chris was very helpful in the time leading up to the wedding to ensure everything went smoothly! The bride and groom were happy to have some alone time between the wedding and the reception as they enjoyed their carriage ride! I would highly recommend Carriage Limousine Service if you want to add a very special moment to your event! My daughter will never forget this wonderful experience! Thanks to Chris for helping make her day so special!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Carriage Limousine Service - Horse Drawn Carriages's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, they are greatly appreciate. We try to make sure everything is as perfect as we can. We were glad that we could be a small part of your daughters big day. Her and the "hubby" seemed to really enjoy the ride to their reception, that little bit of quiet/free time during such a busy day is always amazing! Anyway thanks again for us having us! :-)

Mitchell M. · Married on 08/10/2019

Indian wedding horse for baraat

Chris and his staff at Carriage Limousine were nothing but spectacular accommodating a beautiful horse for the baraat at our Indian wedding! Truly a 5-star service all around!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Carriage Limousine Service - Horse Drawn Carriages's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Mitchell. You were a pleasure to work with throughout the process and your family was wonderful as well. We were honored to be a part of your big day! :-)

Jonathan · Married on 11/03/2018

They were great and had beautiful horses!

Chris was very helpful and informative throughout the process. He was prompt and the horse provided for the wedding were exactly what we envisioned.

Sent on 04/10/2019

S. Clark · Married on 09/15/2018

Outdoor Wedding at Beaver Creek, Clark-Wagner

We had a wonderful experience with the carriage, driver and business management. Everyone was professional, polite, and prompt. The carriage and horse were beautifully decorated including the purple hooves on the horse. The carriage added a magical affect to our ceremony and to the day. Very romantic, we were very pleased.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Rani K. · Married on 09/02/2018

Great service

Very Professional company. Happy with the service, horse was also dressed up for the occasion with painted hoofs!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Asha · Married on 05/05/2018

Horse Rental

We used Carriage Limousine Service for horse rental for our Indian wedding in Pittsburgh. They were easy to communicate with and work with. Would use them again!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Michele · Married on 12/14/2017

Our residents, family and staff thoroughly enjoyed the carriage rides. Everyone did not mind the wintery day and the snow squalls added to the whole ambiance of the rides. Beautiful horses pulled the open carriage we all rode in. Thank you for making our holiday theme of an Old Fashioned Christmas come to life. Looking forward to future activities involving Carriage Limousine Services. ~The Heritage @ St. Paul's Life Enrichment~

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2017

very professional,prompt, kind courteous, I gotten so many compliments on my wedding day love the way the carriage was decorated simply Beautiful...

Sent on 01/25/2018

Erica · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was amazing and getting to ride to and from the ceremony in a beautiful horse-drawn carriage was wonderful. The horse was clean and well-mannered and the carriage was beautiful. The pictures in our wedding album are stunning too! Thanks for helping to make our day a fairy tale!

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2017

Wonderful addition to our wedding! To characterize such a once-in-a-lifetime event, arriving and then exiting via horse carriage was something truly special for our wedding day. Rich the driver and Lucy the beautiful mare were fantastic and added a 'fairy tale' essence to our woodland outdoor wedding. Lucy was very gentle and she and the carriage were decorated with the color themes of our wedding and fit in perfectly! Some of my favorite pictures were of us and Lucy :) Chris and Rich were there early and were also very accommodating with the choice of carriage; I had wanted the open limousine style (which was technically of out of season), but they hitched it and made it work! Very professional and would highly recommend if you are looking for something really special to mark your wedding day!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Rebekah · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely magical! Very professional and responsive. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

The horse drawn carriage really made our wedding stand out! The people at Carriage Limousine Service were so nice and easy to work with, and King (the horse) was a champion! I would use this company again and recomend it to anyone looking for a unique type of transportation.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Ayesha · event on: 05/30/2014

Chris from "Carriage Limousine Services" provided us with excellent service! He was prompt, polite, and professional! Perfection from start to finish. My daughter's dream of a fairy tale experience came true!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Ryan · Married on 05/16/2014

Very professional work. Wonderful experience for my wife and her bridesmaids.

Sent on 06/21/2014
  • User4195292 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Chris at Carriage Limo for my traditional Indian wedding. He did a great job and was able to cater to all our needs for a horse-carriage during the baraat! Definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Leslie · Married on 10/05/2013

We used the services of Carriage Limousine Service-Horse Drawn Carriages and were more than satisfied.
    They were so friendly and professional. My daughter and son-in-law were extremely happy with the service provided. I, as the brides mother, could not have asked for anything better. The rate is more than reasonable and I would recommend Carriage Limousine to everyone who wishes to provide that something extra.
    Thank you for making my daughters wedding a huge success.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Madhur · Married on 08/17/2013

Great service. Courteous staff. Reasonable price. Attentive to our needs. Punctual.

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • User3526743 · event on: 08/16/2013

Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Nancy D. · Married on 08/10/2012

Carriage Limousine was Awesome!! They truly made our wedding day delightful and memorable! The horse was very beautiful and so was the carriage. The ride around the city was so much fun and made for a stunning grand entrance to the reception. Our guests were very impressed and were talking about the horse drawn carriage long after the wedding. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Ram · Married on 07/28/2012

Chris - The wedding Horse was the best part of the Baraat. Thank you for the service.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Kati · Married on 06/30/2012

They were wonderful to work with. Very professional and responsive to inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Sanjay · Married on 05/27/2012

We used Carriage Limousine for a horse for an Indian wedding ceremony. The horse was amazing - large, well decorated. The music was really loud, so that my "fiance" could hear it on the 17th floor of the hotel where she was waiting -- and the horse was totally calm throughout. If you are looking for a horse for an Indian wedding, it's really important to 1) make sure that it comes on time, 2) make sure that the people have decorations, otherwise you are going to be riding a white horse and it won't look regal; 3) make sure that the horse can handle the loud music and banging of the bharat, which I learned requires the horse to be trained/desensitized. The price was good, and I feel really lucky that we found them before our wedding, since we had trouble finding a good bharat horse. best of luck!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Abigail · Married on 09/05/2009

My husband and I got married in Cleveland in September 2009, and we hired Carriage Limousine to supply an unexpected twist to our event, and we couldn't be happier! The staff was very professional and they waited outside the church for us after our husband got married, took us on a quick ride then came back and posed for photos for about an hour. They were extremely patient and happy to be part of our special day. After the photo session, they took us to our reception hall, which was about a mile from where we were married. Our guests were so delighted when they saw the horse and carriage waiting for us outside; we received compliments all night! Fantastic service, very professional, 100% recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Erica · Married on 08/26/2017

Carriage limousine made my entire wedding day dreams come true! This was a surprise gift from my parents, but seeing the horse and carriage for the first time brought tears to my eyes. Everything from the horses nail, carriage décor and drivers hat was perfectly matched to my wedding color theme. It was absolutely perfect and something that a lot of people remember and still talk about!

Matt · event on: 07/15/2012

Carriage Limousine Service helped me create an unbelievable memory for my new fiance and me. I asked my girlfriend to marry me on a carriage and Carriage Limousine Service did everything I asked to make the event perfect. From the great decorations to showing up early, CLS is very reliable, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a carriage at any event!

Sent on 09/08/2012