Carriage House Catering Reviews

Carriage House Catering 1
Carriage House Catering 2

Kelley · Married on 07/13/2019

Great food and service

We got married at Springfield Manor on July 13, 2019. Carriage House is Springfield’s exclusive caterer and was great to work with. Jeannie was super responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding. She was also extremely flexible about last minute changes. The food was delicious and the service was excellent! Thank you Carriage House!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing food

The food was amazing we did the pig roast and everything was wonderful the macaroni and cheese was to die for. There food was the best for our wedding thank you so much for doing our wedding anyone would be lucky to have you all to do there wedding the food it great.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Jason

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic Food and Service!

We were so delighted when we choose Springfield Manor and their preferred caterer was Carriage House. I grew up eating in the restaurant with my family, and had attended many events where their food was spectacular. Jeanne was WONDERFUL to work with and helped us with all our questions and concerns. The day-off, the food was fantastic. I cannot say enough great things about this team. Thank you, Carriage House from the bottom of our grateful hearts! ~Ashley and Jason

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Carriage House Catering 3

Meredith · Married on 12/02/2018

Simply Delicious!!!

We highly recommend Carriage House Catering! They were attentive, easy to work with, and personalized the menu to fit our dietary needs! We had a few chefs at our wedding that said it was the best wedding food they have ever eaten! (don't worry...our friends don't do weddings lol) They were flexible with our guest changes and special requests for a non-traditional seating arrangement! We made our own centerpieces so they let us set up early so we could get ready in time for the wedding.
    They were even nice enough to help us clean up the centerpieces at the end of the night! Thank you for EVERYTHING and patience with our wedding vision!! We appreciate it!! :D P.S. We had a fair amount of friends/family drop out right before the wedding so they boxed up our leftovers for us to take... We enjoyed experiencing the food with the following day. Plus, the leftovers were just as good as our wedding day and made a great shepherds pie a day later lol Thanks again!!! :D

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Bora

Bora · Married on 11/24/2018

Great food and service!

Carriage House was our caterer. We did not have any other options at our venue but that was okay with us.

The service and food was even better on our wedding day than at the tasting which I was super thankful for. The tasting event is for a very large group of people so the food had been out for a little and definitely was not as fresh and tasty compared to the actual wedding day.

Jeannie is wonderful to work with. She is very kind and responds quickly! She was such a sweetheart throughout the whole process. She was by far the easiest person to communicate with at Springfield Manor. We decided to go with the buffet option and are so glad we did. The food was hot and fresh unlike some of the weddings we attended this past year. Everything came out tasting great!

Sherry the coordinator of the day was also wonderful to work with! Her team did a great job taking care of us and made sure everything ran according to schedule.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Alexander · Married on 09/28/2018

Carriage House did a great job at our wedding! We had our ceremony and reception at Springfield Manor, and they did a fantastic job setting up. Everything was perfectly done, and multiple people commented on how much they enjoyed the food. Their team was efficient, and most importantly, we enjoyed our dinners! We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/18/2018

The catering from Carriage House was simply the best! The presentation was magnificent, the food and appetizers were delicious, the service was friendly, the attention to detail was spectacular!! From the moment we experienced the "tasting event" as we moved closer to the wedding up until and through the wedding day Carriage House displayed complete professionalism delivered with a sincere smile. Jeannie, the catering manager, clearly communicates and promptly answers all questions. The entire evening was flawless! We received so many compliments about the food and appetizers. Carriage House catering at Springfield Manor Winery and Distillery helped make our wedding celebration complete with outstanding food and attention. I highly highly recommend Carriage House catering for your any celebration!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Doris · Married on 06/16/2018

We had to use Carriage House as it was the exclusive caterer for our venue. However, we were so pleased with their work and the quality of their food! Everyone loved the food - including my very picky family members - and so that's when I knew that it was well worth it. They have a good variety of food with different price points, so you can really be thoughtful about what you are choosing. As a bride, I would have liked the heads up that they automatically charge 20% gratuity and charge for separate services like fee per bartender as well as fee per bartender set up, plus fee for set up any earlier than 2 hours. BUT I do think their work definitely deserved the 20% tip!! Just a warning that it is included as I know many do not include it. Jeannie the catering manager was so easy to work with and very quick to respond to emails. The catering staff that was there on the day of were all so attentive and friendly. They made sure that my groom and I as well as our wedding party got refreshments and apps right after the ceremony. Very happy we got "stuck" with Carriage House!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

We had our wedding reception at Springfield Manor, and Carriage House catered our reception. Jeannie was absolutely wonderful to work with in choosing the menu and also answering any questions we had along the way! They offer a wide variety of menu choices for a range of budgets. We received so many compliments on how delicious the food was, and my husband and I certainly agree! The food was amazing, along with the presentation. It was an added bonus that linens were provided, since it was one less thing that I had to think about. The staff was also fantastic! I would highly recommend using Carriage House Catering for your wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2017

We had our wedding at Springfield Manor on 7/7/17 and Carriage House was the exclusive caterer for this venue. Jeanne was an absolute joy to work with. She was always very responsibe to my emails and made sure everything was exactly what my wife and I wanted. I cannot express how delicious and generous sized portions the food was. All of our guests absolutely loved their meals. My father is very picky about his food due to medical reasons, and Jeanne worked with me to make sure he had an off menu meal he would be able to eat and enjoy. They were able to accommodate my other vendors and have my table setup competed early. Everything was absolutely perfect. You won't regret hiring them!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Shawna · Married on 06/09/2017

We celebrated at Stone Manor Country Club and Carriage House was the preferred caterer so it was a decision made easy. With that said, we couldn't be happier that they were our vendor. Our experience started with Jeannie contacting us and outlining next steps. We were well in advance of our event so she advised the approximate time table for our tasting and answered any other questions we had via email.

We had our tasting about 5 months before the event and were assisted (with input from the chef) on our menu. The communication prior to the event was excellent, timely, and friendly. The day of, Crystal, my coordinator arrived with her team and started setting up. Any detail that I felt was important I conveyed to Crystal and she addressed properly. Crystal and her staff were more than accommodating. Katie, the bartender, did every possible thing to make sure myself and my husband were taken care of. At one point, I went upstairs to change and Katie brought my drink to me! She deserves a big shout out for having my back and keeping our drinks full at all times. All the staff were amazing. I can't say enough good things about my experience. They are worth their wait in gold!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Allison · Married on 05/26/2017

Carriage House catering did an impeccable job with our wedding food and truly went above and beyond to make us and our guests happy! They have so many delicious options to choose from at prices that will fit any budget. My husband and I chose the cheaper options due to the size of our wedding and I could not believe the amount of food we got and how unbelievable it was. When we went in for our tasting, we were both blown away by how good the food was and how organized they are helping you meet all your needs. They keep you informed and let you know what exactly they need from you and when which is super helpful for brides without wedding planners! On the day of our wedding, we naturally were busy "working the room" during dinner so they even brought my husband I out new meals so they could be hot and fresh for us! In addition, Carriage House had set aside a large number of appetizers so my husband and i (and the wedding party) could get some snacks before the rest of the busy night! I felt very well cared for and had not a single worry all night. We used Carriage house for all our table lines and bar services as well and everything was just perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 02/25/2017

My husbands and my engagement was only three weeks long so one of the most amazing things about booking Springfield Manor was that they exclusively used the Carriage House as their caterer. I had heard many good things about them and Jeanne was a dream to work with. She was very accommodating and extremely understanding with the last minuteness of the planning. She was so easy to work with and efficiently helped me get everything done. She made wedding planning feel like nothing! I am so thankful for all her help. The food was excellent! Everyone that came was very impressed. I actually ate everything on my plate, unheard of for a bride, I know! Jeanne was great! The servers were excellent and they even accommodated us well since we didn't do the traditional cake cutting. I totally recommend them for any event! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/07/2017

I recently worked with Jeanne, Sherry and the staff at Carriage House Catering for my wedding at Springfield Manor. During the planning phases, Jeanne was very responsive and extremely helpful. I had very specific requests for my wedding that the staff were always willing to accommodate! For example:
    -I asked to have the ballroom set up the day before the event (and because there weren't any other events scheduled, this was possible).
    -We had three guests that were vegan and gluten free so the chef had to create specific meals just for them.
    -Instead of having the champagne toast during the speeches, we opted to have it at midnight (for NYE wedding).
    -They helped me clean up my personal decorations at the end of the night (memory table, escort card table, etc.).
    -They flawlessly delivered our Signature Drink for the guests.
    -Sherry was available throughout the entire reception to tend to any needs that I had. She even would personally get me my drinks :-)

The food was excellent. Portions were great, food was hot and the quality was amazing. All of my guests were extremely pleased with their meals (even the picky ones). And I would like that add that I thought the food was better at the reception than it was at the tasting!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Nadine · Married on 11/06/2016

The food was so good! The portions were also put of control. Everyone was personable and nice. We were worried because it was the exclusive vendor for our venue but they took care of everything for us. AMAZING.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Marcia · Married on 08/26/2016

Jeanne and her team are awesome. The food for our wedding was delicious. Jeanne gave us great suggestions and helped us to put all of the details together to make it a lovely day. The servers did an amazing job as well.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Marcia! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Paul! Wishing you both much happiness!!

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2016

Carriage House did our May 6th wedding at Springfield Manor, they were so easy to work with and very responsive to all of my questions. The food turned out amazing, now weeks later our guests are still talking about it! Sherrie helped to get everything ready on the day of and I can't say enough about her! My family was so impressed with how she had everything organized and helped us with all the last minute changes since it was raining. I can't say enough about them :)

Sent on 06/02/2016

Judy · Married on 11/13/2015

Carriage House Catering was an awesome catering service to work with. They created a beautiful venue for my daughter's wedding by supplying beautiful linens, dishes, silverware and glassware. They did all that I asked of them from the placement of tables to the set up of small details (place cards, favors, etc). They worked very well with my florist and DJ. The barn venue looked absolutely incredible and I received so many positive comments from my guests. The food was delicious and all of our guests really, really enjoyed our wedding reception. The wedding coordinator who attended to us, Sherry, was completely responsive to all my requests and those of my daughter. The wait staff were all pleasant and accommodating to our guests. Jeanne, the person I dealt with directly with Carriage House, was also extremely accommodating to all my requests. I look forward to enjoying a dinner one evening at the Carriage House Inn so I can continue to support their business. Thank you Jeanne, Sherry and all of the employees at Carriage House Inn for making my only daughter's wedding day so special and memorable.

Sent on 11/18/2015

The Carriage House catered my daughter's wedding at Stone Manor. We couldn't have been happier! The staff was friendly and professional and the food (we chose a combination plated dinner -- prime rib and salmon) was absolutely amazing. Jeannie was great to work with as we were planning -- she even suggested some money-saving options (e.g., providing ice and soda ourselves instead of purchasing it from them. I loved the flexibility we had to provide our own beer and wine instead of paying $$$$$ per guest for an open bar.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2015

The Carriage house caters weddings at Springfield Manor where we got married and we can't say enough about the wonderful job carriage house did! The food was absolutely fantastic, our guests are still raving about how good it was and how much they got, no one went hungry that's for sure! Jeanne and her team are top notch professionals, very helpful and responsive...I'd recommend this caterer to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Lisa! You were a real pleasure to work with! Wishing you much happiness!

The team at Carriage House Catering is AMAZING! Our wedding was nearly a month ago and people are still raving about how great the food was. They were so easy to work with as well. We went and did our tasting and were able to pick exactly what we wanted to serve without any trouble - everything we had was so good it was hard to narrow it down. For our wedding we did a buffet/station combination. We had a buffet for salads, pasta, potatoes and vegetables, along with a salad that was served at each seat, and then a station for prime rib that had a chef carving it on spot as well as a chef that served crab cakes at another stations. Their original menu offered a small mini crab cake but the Carriage House was able to work with us and do a larger crab cake that was more of an entree size that we served at a station. Everything was so great and came out hot and right on time. I would highly recommend this catering company to any future brides!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Donna · Married on 07/17/2015

Their food was delicious and the wait staff were excellent. The bar tenders kept the lines to a minimum. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

I would select Carriage House Catering 1000 times over. They were phenomenal, not only to work with, but the food was amazing!! People are still telling me weeks later how amazing the wedding food was. It is difficult to cook a filet perfectly 80 times, but they did it. The staff was professional and really fun. Jeannie and her staff were all amazing and I'm soooo happy Stone Manor Country Club prefers them!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Carolyn · Married on 07/04/2015

The staff at Carriage House is amazing and the food is great as well. They helped to make our wedding a great experience. The food was delicious and the staff went above and beyond to take care of everything that needed to be done. They were extremely helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend using Carriage House Catering Services. Carolyn and Matt

Sent on 07/14/2015

Robyn · Married on 07/03/2015

Delicious food for very reasonable prices. We loved that carriage house had a wide variety and lots of options for us to personalize to our wedding. We went for a more "fun" set of hors d'oeuvres, which were a huge hit with our guests.

Also, our vegetarian guests said that the portobello mushroom pasta was the best vegetarian option at a wedding they have ever had.

Sent on 09/06/2015