Carousel Flowers Reviews

Carousel Flowers 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Havekost · Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic!

Absolutely loved my wedding flowers and how easy it was to work with Kyle! My bouquet was stunning and Kyle did such a great job providing creative input on which flowers would work best for my color scheme. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Carousel Flowers 8
    Carousel Flowers 9

Pam Stevens · Married on 08/31/2019

Outstanding!

Our wedding day was definitely more special due to the outstanding job that Carousel did with all of our flowers. Kyle was so great to work with and understood exactly what we wanted. The arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful and guests were complimenting the flowers the entire evening. I would highly recommend Carousel for any event but especially for your all important wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Carousel Flowers 10
    Carousel Flowers 11
  • Whitney

Whitney Searcy · Married on 08/30/2019

Felt treated like family

I had an amazing experience working with Kelly and Kyle at Carousel Flowers. Kelly was super patient and knowledgeable, helping turn my random ideas into a spectacular setting on the big day. So beautiful that several guests made compliments and my photographer asked for their contact info before she left for the night. AND I must add that they aligned their goals with mine to stay in budget! Would give more then 5 stars if I could. Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely gorgeous!

Our flowers were so gorgeous for our wedding! Kyle definitely nailed every last detail. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and mine was absolutely stunning. He did our centerpieces, two alter pieces, a bouquet for the place card table, and a flower piece for the unity sand table. He also did all the boutonnières and corsages. He definitely knew exactly what flowers would look best together. I received so many compliments from our guests and will always recommend Kyle and Carousel Flowers for any flower needs in the future!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2019

My flowers were spot on!

Kyle at Carousel flowers did the most spectacular job! You can genuinely tell he cares about the quality of his work and he does an incredible job helping you create the perfect arrangements for your special day. From the very beginning, I felt Kyle was very passionate about what he does and it really shows when he’s helping you put your vision together. This is the first time I’ve ever written a review for anything but I really wanted to give Kyle credit for his phenomenal work. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen and all our guests were raving about our centerpieces. Thank you so much Kyle for going above and beyond. I will definitely be using you for any future events.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Ariel · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

We used Carousel Flowers for our wedding and they did an unbelievable job! Kyle listened to our requests and offered great cost saving suggestions that helped me stay within my budget, but also get the exact look I was hoping for. He and his team even created a sample centerpiece for us to approve prior to my wedding, something that no other florists we met with even suggested doing. My flowers were even better than I had anticipated! Our flowers were delivered on time and Carousel decorated both the church and reception venue exactly as I had requested. I didn't have to worry about a thing, which was a huge relief during the stress of planning a wedding. I highly recommend Carousel Flowers because of our experience.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Carousel Flowers 19
  • Kristen

Kristen Klein · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful!

Kyle at Carousel Flowers was wonderful to work with! Going there, all I was certain of were the colors, that I wanted a beautiful big bouquet and sparkly fairy wands for my two flower girls. Kyle was a great listener and he was very patient looking through my pictures, answering questions and offering suggestions. The shop itself is charming with a comfortable work space where he would jump up and grab different flowers out of the cases to help me visualize.

There was no dollar minimum and when comparing two different inspirational pics, he even pointed out that one of the arrangements would be a lot more expensive than the other. We never felt any pressure to upgrade or buy more which meant that every penny spent was because we loved the idea. After receiving the quote, my husband and walked out to discuss. After all, it was our first visit to any florist and we had other appointments with other vendors. Who signs the first vendor they visit? We did! We were just so comfortable with Kyle that we turned around and walked right back in to put down a deposit.

On the day of the wedding, Kyle was part of the delivery/setup team. He visited the bridal party, helping put my grandmother’s brooch on my bouquet. I know every bride probably thinks that their bouquet was the most beautiful, but I know it was mine :)

I loved it – it was huge and full of red roses with pink calla lilies. The flower girl wands were precious and better than I had imagined. He did a wonderful job! The eldest FG was momentarily speechless until a slow grin spread across her face and she said “wow”. She felt so special – it’s one of my favorite pre-wedding moments. The wands were for pictures and the girls had baskets with white rose petals for the ceremony. I’d highly recommend something more than just baskets since the wands really popped in the group pics.

All of the different table arrangements complimented each other. Everything was wonderful. Thank you Carousel and thank you Kyle!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Carousel Flowers 20
    Carousel Flowers 21

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Take your wedding vision to Kyle.

I had seen a lot of work on social media that had been done by shamrock & loved everything they had done. After being referred to them by family, I knew this was the place to go for my wedding flowers. My first meeting with Kyle went so smooth. I didn’t know the exact flowers I wanted but I did have a vision. Kyle knew exactly what I was speaking of when we met. I had a couple of photos to show him, but we talked through it all. When it was time to see a mock of my centerpieces I finally started to think all of my visions would be coming together for my special day. Although we could only see one large mock up, I was already so pleased with the work he had done. Fast forward to my wedding day & it was actually when Kyle delivered my bouquet that I got extremely emotional. It was all so perfect. Once my centerpieces were put on my tables and my decor was done for my ceremony it was everything I ever wanted and looked magical. I cannot thank Kyle and his team enough for making my venue look - and smell - wonderful. If you’re looking for wedding flowers, go see Kyle!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Carousel Flowers 26
    Carousel Flowers 27

Anna · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Flowers!

Carousel Flowers did an amazing job for my wedding on 2/23/19. I found Carousel flowers just through a web search and saw they had great reviews. When I went in to meet with Kyle I was very impressed with how organized and thorough he was. I was confident from the start he understood my wedding vision and would execute everything perfectly. The wedding day arrived and Kyle and his team arrived early and the flowers were better then I could of imagine. I wanted a lot of texture and greenery with only a few pops of white flowers and that was exactly what I received and everything was way more affordable then I thought. I would recommend Carousel Flowers for all floral needs.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Carousel Flowers 32
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

When I first went to Carousel Flowers, I had an idea of what I wanted my floral arrangements to look like. Kyle was able to take my ideas and make them into a floral masterpiece. All of the bouquets, boutonnières, and centerpieces that were created exceeded my expectations. Truthfully, the flowers were a highlight of my wedding!! I highly recommend Kyle and his team for your wedding- you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Carousel Flowers 33
    Carousel Flowers 34
    Carousel Flowers 35
    Carousel Flowers 36

Kellie Rice · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Day

Carousel produced the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding day! Kyle was phenomenal and so helpful throughout the whole process. Our flowers were beautiful! We highly recommended Carousel Flowers - they are the best

Sent on 10/27/2018

Carla · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Carousel Flowers! Working with Kyle was an absolute delight and the details he put into my flowers were breathtaking , I would highly recommend using them because you will not be disappointed !!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kayte · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful!

Carousel Flowers was wonderful to work with! They listened well to what I had envisioned and were able to execute it perfectly. They were easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions and concerns. I thought my bridal party bouquets were gorgeous and the pricing was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

Kyle was amazing!! He was able to squeeze us in at the peak of wedding season to make bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. We had a sit-down where he described and showed me examples of what are bouquets would look like. And I love that he took the time to explain to me some of the different flowers in the different prices and how they would look. Very reasonably priced and when we got our flowers delivered to our house for our big day, they looked absolutely beautiful. They were fresh and full of life and vibrant colors and it was everything he had described and more. Great florist if anyone's looking for one talk to Kyle because he's amazing!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Val · Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING! I Highly recommend Carousel Florist in Elmhurst to any bride!! When we first came in it was only about five weeks till the wedding & the florist we had planned on using wasn’t working out. KYLE was great with getting us pricing and helping create what the bride wanted immediately. He sent photos when we asked, and the final outcome was exactly what we exapected! BEAUTIFUL! The arrangements still look great four days after the wedding!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Carousel Flowers 37
    Carousel Flowers 38

Julie · Married on 09/08/2018

Kyle and his team did an excellent job on our wedding flowers. The company was recommended to me by three different friends (who didn't know each other) that have used Carousel before, so it was fate! I loved that they put together a demo of the flowers we had in mind during our first meeting with them, and then showed us a preview of the flowers we chose during our second meeting. They are very thorough and honest, so if something didn't look right together they would be upfront on it. Everything looked perfect on the wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Thank you Kyle!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

I had the most amazing experience working with Kyle at Carousel Flowers for my September wedding. They came highly recommended by my venue coordinator and I was not disappointed! Kyle is extremely knowledgeable and provided a lot of good insight and recommendations. I provided pictures of flowers and centerpieces that I liked and the outcome was better than I could have ever imagined! Every single detail came out beautifully and the best part is that they are so reasonably priced, I never felt like they were over charging or trying to go over my budget. If you want a seamless experience with beautiful flowers go to Carousel!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Carousel Flowers 39
    Carousel Flowers 40
    Carousel Flowers 41
    Carousel Flowers 42

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

9.8.18 Wedding

Kyle was very friendly. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Monica · Married on 08/25/2018

Carousel Flowers by Shamrock was absolutely amazing! Kyle, the florist I worked with was extremely helpful and made everything look exquisite. I came in and told him what I wanted and he worked with me on my budget and made it happen. He showed me flowers and gave me an estimate on pricing per type of flower versus other florists would not give out pricing saying I would go to a competitor, which was not the case I just needed to know for my budget and my style I was going for. Kyle was also great on the type of theme I wanted which he took my vintage garden, boho, romantic vibe and make it work. I also had a test centerpiece made a couple months before the wedding which I was able to see exactly what it would look like and make any modifications. I was referred to Carousel by someone else who worked with Kyle and her wedding flowers were gorgeous as well. I’m so happy I went with Carousel and couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Carousel Flowers 43

Jean · Married on 07/21/2018

Kyle and his staff at Carousel were outstanding to work with. Flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely gorgeous and they listen to what you want. Highly recommend using this florist for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2018

I used Carousel Flowers to be the florists for my July 2018 wedding after my sister had worked with them for her wedding eight years ago. At my first initial meeting with Carousel Flowers, I met with Kyle and talked with him how my wedding theme/vision, and showed him pictures of flowers I liked for my bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces. Kyle was so friendly and SO helpful in showing my arrangement ideas (especially since I do not know a whole ton about flowers). He kindly spent over an hour with my mom and I discussing different flowers and ideas.

Before the wedding, Kyle talked to me on the phone to run through all the flowers I needed and what time. This helped reassure me everything would go smoothly.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Kyle delivered our flowers promptly to both venue spaces. The flowers were more gorgeous than I imagined! I asked for an all white bouquet of mainly roses and it was STUNNING. He also incorporated my mother's wedding veil in the bouquet and my grandma's rosary just like I had asked. It looked so beautiful in all the pictures and glamorous!

The bridesmaids' bouquets were a perfect compliment, and he chose the right salmon/coral colors I had envisioned. The boutonneires were snazzy on all the men. The centerpieces looked GORGEOUS and everyone complimented the arrangements and bouquets. Our unity candle bouquet, bouquet to the Virgin Mary, and roses for our mothers were so gorgeous.

Thank you Carousel Flowers and Kyle for creating such stunning arrangements, flowers, and bouquets. They were SO beautiful and look amazing in pictures. I also would like to say that everything was fairly priced which always helps! :) Thank you for helping be a part of my special day!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Carousel Flowers 49
    Carousel Flowers 50
    Carousel Flowers 51

Deena · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Carousel to all future brides! Excellent customer service... Kyle took time to gauge my style and make recommendations that worked out perfectly! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and were reasonably priced. I will most definitely go through Carousel whenever in need of flowers again! You will be more than satisfied!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Carousel Flowers 52
    Carousel Flowers 53
    Carousel Flowers 54

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2017

I was an out of town bride who was only able to meet with Kyle once. He was easy to get a hold of my phone or email! He answered all my questions and provided the most spectacular arrangement of flowers I could ever have dreamed of. I came to Kyle with mild visions of difficult flowers to work with and not knowing what colors go with what! He helped picked the perfect colors and they looked amazing! He had to work hard and make 8 bridesmaids bouquets with 2 jr bridesmaids, 2 flower girl baskets, and a bridal bouquet! Thank you for the flowers, I will never forget how beautiful they are!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Carousel Flowers 55

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Carousel Flowers for our wedding on 10-21-17 after hearing from a friend about their services and reading reviews online. I can honestly say, of all the money we spent for the wedding, that we got the most bang for our buck from Carousel Flowers! The centerpieces Kyle and the team designed for us were absolutely GORGEOUS! We had a rather large wedding (approx. 360 people) and we had a very large venue to fill. The centerpieces were the focal point of our decor. Kyle was unbelievably helpful and flexible with throughout the entire process. He didn’t try to oversell us anything. He was honest and laid out all our options on the table. He gave us 3 different centerpieces options and allowed us to play around with the number we wanted of each. Each of them was unique and beautiful. This was extremely helpful because we wanted to have beautiful flowers but also stay within a reasonable budget. He helped us prioritize our needs and helped us see how we could get the most bang for our buck. He promised us beautiful arrangements and boy did he deliver! Kyle was able to designed eye-catching centerpieces with fresh flowers and the quality of everything was superb. Not only did we stay within our budget but we didn’t have to compromise anything we wanted nor the quality to get it! I absolutely recommend Carousel Flowers to anyone who is looking for an experienced florist, quality work, and gorgeous arrangements all at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 11/08/2017

kate · Married on 10/15/2017

I could not be any happier with my experience with Kyle. From the first planning session to the actual wedding day, Kyle and Carousel were amazing . My flowers turned it exactly as I pictured, actually, even better. I highly, highly recommend Carousel Flowers for your wedding. It is obvious the people there truly care about making my wedding day beautiful! Even the staff at my venue were is awe of the arrangements.

Sent on 10/17/2017