7 Reviews for Carolyn Morin

User Photos
Photos
7 Carolyn Morin Reviews

Carolyn was absolutely fantastic. She listened to what my vision was and she produced a result that was above and beyond my expectations. She was with me every step of the way and always available when needed. She was at the wedding before anyone else and was the last to leave. Her creativity and ability to feel what I felt produced an event that was incredibly beautiful that compared to no other! I'm an off the beaten path type of person and Carolyn ran with it! She surprised me with a circle of magenta pink rose petals on the wedding alter that surrounded us during the ceremony that was simply stunning and only she knows how meaningful it was to me. Her talents are impressive and she is simply a wonderful person!

Photo for Carolyn Morin Review - Thank you Carolyn!
Profile Picture kathleen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carolyn's creativity is second to none. From her first conversation with us, through our wedding we saw ideas come to life. Our spectacular chuppah and centerpiece trees were magnificent. We found communication to be a little on the slower side and had to review contracts to ensure correct payments and charges etc. Overall we were very happy with the look & feel of the flowers & decor.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply Amazing! Great working with Carolyn. She took a vision of what I wanted for my wedding day and went above and beyond my wildest dreams. Spectacular and beautiful! Transforming the space into something new, inviting and special. A day we will never forget. Looking forward to working with her again. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Diandra, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carolyn was amazing!!!!! An absolute pleasure to work with. She totally understood our vision and took it to a whole other level. She truly is gifted in what she does. Carolyn transformed our venue into so much more than what we could have ever even imagined. Even our guests were blown away. Everyone was raving about how absolutely beautiful the flowers were. We hoped for magical and Carolyn totally gave us just that. It was everything and more than what we hoped for.

Profile Picture Diandra, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't thank Carolyn enough for the beautiful job she did for my wedding! I really felt that Carolyn cared to get to know me and my vision. On my wedding day I couldn't have been happier with the flowers. She went above and beyond. I got so many compliments about the flowers from the guests. On top of that- she really is such a great, genuine person. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were magnificent. Her ideas/designs were fresh and on target. Flower stock excellent. Great suggestions for flowers, cost, display, all involving outdoor vineyard wedding. Definitely would use her again.

Profile Picture Carol Ann, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carolyn is a "breathe of freshness" in the floral industry! In the event industry, floral becomes very repetitive for every event but Carolyn brings her creativity, her kindness, her professionalism to an industry in need of more of this...SO VERY creative..she has never disappointed !!! And the bonus is she is a kind soul...

Profile Picture Debra, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews