Carolyn Jorgensen Photography Reviews

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Cummings · Married on 09/07/2019

The best of the best!

I cannot say enough about Carolyn. Both my husband an i are uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she has a way of making you feel comfortable. Her artistic ability is unlike any others. Our engagement photos and our wedding were captured perfectly. She is willing to go through any terrain to get the perfect photos and she included our dog, and the venue’s farm animals in our photos which mean so much to us. Because of how good she is, we chose to forego a videographer. We are so happy we went with her and we highly recommend booking her!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 9
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 10
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 11
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 12

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

ughhh You guys are the best. I'm so obsessed with your wedding and all the animals we got to play with!! Also, Andy's dance moves are amazing. Hope to see you again soon xoxo
  • Mandy

Mandy DeHaven · Married on 08/10/2019

Magical pictures!!!

I am obsessed with my wedding pictures! I was looking for a photographer that would capture who we were as a couple without overposed looking pictures, and I’m so glad I found Carolyn! She was amazing throughout the planning process and everyone who has seen my wedding pictures has raved about them!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

Thank You so Much! It has been so fun. Everything about your wedding was perfect. Hope you guys are enjoying married life. Let me know next time you are in town!
  • Olivia

Olivia Holland · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Photos!!

Carolyn's photographs were so incredibly beautiful they make my heart melt every time I look at them (its probably been 50+ times by now). Carolyn was super laid back and easy to work with - she was also floating through the wedding and I never even knew she was there - capturing all of the most perfect moments without interrupting! Carolyn's second photographer was also fantastic and we would definitely recommend hiring both of them as it makes the day so much easier! Another added bonus about working with Carolyn is that she shares the photos incredibly fast! I had my sneak peak the Monday following my wedding day (unheard of!), and then the final photos about 5 weeks after (all the photos are shareable and downloadable). You then also get a USB with all of your photos for ease!

All in all if you want natural, candid, and absolutely stunning photos at a fair price then go with Carolyn!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Katie · Married on 05/26/2019

Carolyn did our engagement photos in Annapolis, MD in May and she was an absolute dream to work with! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and kept us laughing throughout our whole 2 hour shoot. Her work does not disappoint. Every shot was beautiful and incredibly authentic. We can’t wait to work with her again for our wedding next year!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a blast hanging with you guys, can’t wait until next May!!!!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent Photographer and Fantastic Person!

Carolyn's photo style stuck out to me immediately when we began our search for a wedding photographer because of her incredible ability to capture authentic moments. It was totally clear that she is a total pro at what she does and our engagement photos and wedding photos proved just that. Carolyn and her assistant Devin were so lovely to work with throughout our entire wedding day and even stayed a bit late to capture some dance floor photos just because! I am absolutely in love with all the photos Carolyn took and all the beautiful, sincere, emotional moments she captured on our special day. Having her as our photographer made it that much more special and I am looking forward to treasuring these photos forever. I could not recommend Carolyn and her team more!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 13
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 14

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

Ah, I don't know how I missed this. Your wedding was so beautiful and even with a broken leg you were such a trooper! A fairytale of a wedding. Hope to see you again!
  • Zyda

Zyda · Married on 01/04/2019

Carolyn should be everyone’s first choice!

I’d like to start by saying, hiring Carolyn as our wedding photographer was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding and planning process. If you’re looking for a photographer who you will develop a friendship with and know by the time of your session, Carolyn is for you. If you’re looking for someone who is able to positively contribute to your wedding and archive all of your happiest moments and the happiest memories of others, Carolyn is for you. My husband and I hired Carolyn for our January 2019 wedding and we are constantly looking at all of the photos and receive compliments from family and friends who are near and far. Leading up to the wedding, Carolyn and I would regularly contact and we even grabbed lunch with her. Having her at the wedding was like having a close friend there and it made my camera shy husband come out of his shell! It was freezing outside during our outdoor first look/bridal party portraits but it was easy to forget when Carolyn and Addison were making us laugh the whole time. She remembered how important having my grandfather at my wedding was, so when he was too sick to attend in person, she captured a photo of him Skyping in for the ceremony. Carolyn takes care of all of her clients and she would take care of you. She beautifully captured the love, joy, commitment, laughter, and life of our wedding day, I’m forever grateful for her talent and hard work! I attached only a *few* of the gorgeous photos she took!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 26
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 27
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 28

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

For some reason, I don't think my responses ever showed up. OMG, you are the best thank you so much for your kind words. I can't wait until you are up here again so we can grab lunch. xoxoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Chimics · Married on 12/29/2018

One of the best choices we made for our wedding!

We could not be happier with our wedding photography. Carolyn was so creative. She caught all the moments we could have ever wanted captured and did it in a friendly and charming way that made us and our family feel so comfortable. The vibe she created with her editing and the color palette she chose were beyond perfect. She was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 29

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

Such a gorgeous wedding, I was so happy to be part of it. Thank you so much for your kind words. You guys are so wonderful and I hope we can grab lunch or coffee sometime soon! xoxox
  • Christopher

Christopher Lancaster · Married on 10/26/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Carolyn was so much fun! Very down to earth and had an excellent response time. She had our pictured edited and critiqued within 1 month. Was willing to meet with us to find location ideas and assisted us in organizing and decorating our background and ourselves. She was very polite and kind. Even with all of her equipment in hand, she lent a hand in carrying my bride's train. Carolyn did a wonderful job! Looking to re-hire her for re-union photos.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Your wedding was gorgeous and I had such an amazing time. Everyone was so welcoming. there was just so much love and happiness!

Tessa Fox-Kulakowski · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding Photography

Carolyn and I hit it off from first email. We had so much in common , I knew she was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding. She was communicative, professional, fun, kind, and full of great ideas. Our pictures came out gorgeous. I am so thankful that she was a part of our big day. And if she asks you if you want to do night shots... say yes!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

I loved you after our first email "I think we are going to be best friends" and hate you for moving away to colorado :( I was so happy to be a part of that day as well as Jades first birthday and now your everyday life. You are the best xoxoxo dont leave me.

Cristen · Married on 06/15/2018

Carolyn is the absolute best! She is super creative behind the lens and just her presence in the room is enough to calm any stressed out bride. She’s also very sneaky- there were so many lovely shots we received in our gallery that we had no idea she took! Thanks for all the beautiful photos Carolyn- we can’t wait to plaster the walls with them!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 30
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 31
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 32
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 33
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 34

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much :) it was such a beautiful day!

kate · Married on 05/25/2018

Carolyn shot our wedding in Bethlehem, Pa in May. We had an intimate wedding that we planned less than three months out and thankfully she was able to fit us into her schedule! She showed up and went straight to work and was quietly working taking lots of great shots of the venue. She is very professional and fit right into the scene. We are so happy we chose her because she did a beautiful job on the photos and had them out to us quickly. She was incredibly easy to work with and I will recommend her to anyone getting married in the area! She is the best!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Aw thank you so much!!

Leah · Married on 03/11/2018

Could not be happier with how our wedding photos came out. Did not have to worry about our photographer at all, once we made the decision to choose Carolyn. Very dependable, personal, and professional!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Marie · Married on 09/05/2017

I would like to take a moment to acknowledge the beautiful work and extremely high level of professionalism by Carolyn Jorgenson. My wife and I were married October 15th 2016 in Corolla North Carolina. This was one week after the Outer Banks was slammed by Hurricane Matthew. Needless to say the week was extremely chaotic. Streets were flooded everywhere and there were several days where parts of the island were without power. Carolyn did not let this stop her from making the hike from Pennsylvania to North Carolina to be a part of our big day and capture some of the memories.

Her patience was top notch. Once again, stress levels were high not only because it was a wedding, but also because of all that had occurred just days earlier with the natural disaster. The original ceremony site was under two feet of water. Adjustments were made and Carolyn was exactly where we needed her when we needed her. She was able to offer up suggestions on where to have additional photographs taken and they turned out amazing!

I found out at a later time that Carolyn did much more than just photography that day. My wife’s Maid of Honor turned out to be a total “dud”. I mean absolutely worthless and help in no way shape or form. Carolyn could tell that my wife was stressing that certain goals were not being accomplished by the Maid of Honor due to her incompetence so Carolyn offered additional services and assisted with a few of the arrangements and picture frames that were to be placed out on display. These generous acts will never be forgotten. The professionalism that came with the services were outstanding and beyond what we had expected. I would highly recommend Carolyn Jorgenson to anyone getting married and in need of an extremely talented photographer!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 35

Addison · Married on 09/02/2017

Carolyn was everything we hoped for and more from the early stages of planning to receiving our beautiful custom album full of stunning photos from our wedding day. Communication was open and frequent during planning so we felt like we were in great hands when the big day came. Carolyn's comfort behind the camera put us at ease during all the portraits we took that day. Our wedding seemed to fly by so we are so grateful to have these beautiful photos that perfectly captured everything we felt that day. We can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Ann-Marie · Married on 06/24/2017

Carolyn did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She was so incredibly professional, friendly, fun, and knowledgeable. During our engagement shoot, she made us feel at ease (even my fiance had a blast in front of the camera). She even captured so many great photos of our stubborn dog! The photos all came out gorgeous. Our friends, family, and coworkers all came up to us and said the photos were all unique and incredibly impressive.

On the morning of our wedding, Carolyn came early and took pre-wedding photos. She was so professional and took so many unique candid pics of the mass hysteria that was my house. My friend even commented that she was so impressed with Carolyn during the church ceremony because she was taking lots of photos while being so quiet and swift. A few days after the wedding, I had gotten hundreds of photos, one better than the next. It was difficult finding favorites because all of them captured so much. So much emotion, laughter, dancing, fun, etc. Even the old grumpy dog in his tuxedo was caught smiling.

I highly recommend Carolyn. She is such a friendly, professional, down to earth, fun photographer and I am so lucky to have found her.

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Carolyn Jorgensen Photography 36

Carolyn Jorgensen Photography is amazing! Every event we have we will be sure to utilize her services! She is extremely creative and detail oriented with amazing photos from engagement, to wedding, to baby announcements, and most recently maternity photos!

Sent on 02/13/2018