Caroline's Rentals & More Reviews

Caroline's Rentals & More 6
Caroline's Rentals & More 7
  • User6095396

Amazing!

Lindsay from Caroline's Rentals is just the sweetest. I have worked with her and her quality of merchandise is gorgeous and she is very easy to work with. Seriously - go to her shop and look at ALL she has to offer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

We love working with you too and really enjoy bouncing ideas around with you. Thanks for the sweet words. We are so blessed! 馃槏馃槏馃槏
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding Decor Checklist Met

A fellow bride at work recommended Caroline's to me and after our first visit I was so impressed and could not wait to pick out our decor. We met both Caroline and Lindsay through the process and Lindsay was so accommodating and the selection is amazing! Lindsay was even able to add on a piece less than a week before our wedding. She even wrote out our table names and it was better than I expected. They deliver and clean up and didn't let us help a bit. Such an amazing idea and I am so happy I went with them for all our decor for our wedding. Truly made our day!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Caroline's Rentals & More 8
    Caroline's Rentals & More 9
    Caroline's Rentals & More 10
    Caroline's Rentals & More 11
    Caroline's Rentals & More 12
    Caroline's Rentals & More 13

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Nicole, you & Zack are a gems! I absolutely loved working with both of you. You were so sweet and just truly beautiful souls!
  • Margaret

Margaret Thomas 路 Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderfully gifted!

Lindsay did and amazing job from beginning to end for my daughter's wedding. She was so helpful and full of so many creative ideas, she made the whole wedding process a lot less stressful. Everything came together so beautifully. I highly recommend their services for any event you may have.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

I absolutely LOVED working with you and your family. You were so easy to work with and I had a blast!

Brittani 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful custom arch

I had a custom arch made and it turned out absolutely amazing! Excellent customer service and very responsive and helpful! Amazing quality items!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Wow, Brittani....thank you! We feel honored that you trusted us to create an arbor for you. Thank you for such sweet words!
  • Kayla

Kayla 路 Married on 04/13/2019

AMAZING! Don鈥檛 look anywhere else!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect and stress free thanks to Lindsay and Caroline! I gave them ideas on what I wanted and they ran with it! They had so much amazing decor to choose from. I am so glad they were apart of our wedding. They made my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Kayla - Thank you so much for your sweet words. We loved getting to spend so much time with you and helping bring your vision to life!
  • Kortnee

Kortnee 路 Married on 03/30/2019

ALL about those chairs...

Caroline鈥檚 Rentals caught my eye on instragram. She posted a particular pair of chairs and I instantly knew I wanted them for our sweetheart table and had to know how much they were. Lindsey answered my instagram message quickly and we soon went to visit her barn and see all of her wonderful things! I made a list that day to book for the wedding! She even went shopping for something we asked if she had and she didn鈥檛! Last minute we had to cancel something and she was so understanding. And the chairs were a hit; comfortable and worth it!!! Glad I found Caroline鈥檚 Rentals and if I ever needed them again I wouldn鈥檛 hesitate to email her!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Kortnee......Thank you so much for your kind words. You're so sweet! We are so thankful we got to play a smart part of your beautiful wedding day!

Bethany 路 Married on 06/24/2018

Caroline's Rentals was amazing!!! They had everything I had dreamed of for my wedding & were very accommodating. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

So sweet. Thank you for your kind words! We loved meeting you and wish you and Austin the best!

Ellen 路 Married on 06/24/2018

I cannot recommend Caroline's Rentals highly enough! The moment I saw all the beautiful items they have available, I knew my wedding reception decor was 100% taken care of. (I felt like I'd walked into a real life Pinterest board)! Lindsay was incredible to work with and had wonderful ideas and suggestions for arranging centerpieces, creating cohesion throughout the decor, and adding unique touches to my day. She took my jumbled ideas and turned them into something absolutely beautiful! Caroline's Rentals had everything I was looking for (and everything I'd forgotten to think of, too!) They are very organized, efficient, and were a HUGE help packing and transporting the items. Both Lindsay and Caroline are truly talented decorators and made my wedding reception look like an absolute dream. Thank you, Caroline's Rentals!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Caroline's Rentals & More 14
    Caroline's Rentals & More 15
    Caroline's Rentals & More 16

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Ellen for the sweetest words! We loved helping you out and how you treasured each piece you picked to use. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Caroline's Rentals helped us fulfill our vision of a Victorian rustic barn wedding at Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens on 6/15/18. She, along with our florist Pearls and Petals, created lovely centerpieces with glass bell/dome jars (think the rose in Beauty and the Beast). We had a cool old suitcase to hold cards and gifts, a beautiful sign "And the Two Shall Become One" and many other lovely little touches. Lindsay also hand-lettered a number of chalkboard signs for us, all of which were lovely. She delivered/picked up the products quickly and efficiently and offered fantastic, almost 24 hour customer service through email and Facebook messages. I highly recommend her! P.S. The barn where they store their items is an interior decorator's dreamscape! Think "Magnolia Homes" on steroids!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Awl, Elizabeth! Thank you so so much for such kind words. We loved working with you and helping you put together all the finishing touches! Blessings to you and Timothy!

Halle 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Caroline and Lindsay were amazing to work with. Whatever your event, their rental collection is very affordable and they hold a wide variety of decor to choose from! The two also have a perfect eye for setting up and putting all pieces together to create a beautiful space. They are professional, yet extremely personable. They are quick to respond to your inquiries and are forgiving when you decide last minute to change things up! By far my favorite thing about Caroline and Lindsay is that they really are rentals...AND MORE. They listen to every detail you share, they care about your vision and they love what they do. Also, the two saved my wedding day, so they're lifesavers too :) BOOK 'EM!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Caroline's Rentals & More 22
    Caroline's Rentals & More 23
    Caroline's Rentals & More 24

Vicki 路 Married on 03/31/2017

I found Caroline鈥檚 rentals on fb 2 months before my wedding and asked about some items I wanted to rent. They said they would hold the items for me as I was from out of state and having my wedding in Lancaster, and a week before the wedding they contacted me to visit their shop. I ended up taking more items because I loved what they had to offer. She worked with my schedule with picking things up and dropping them off which made things 100 times less stressful with everything else I had to do for the wedding. I would 100% recommend Caroline鈥檚 rentals if I鈥檇 had known about it earlier I鈥檇 have rented my table decorations too

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Caroline's Rentals & More 25
    Caroline's Rentals & More 26
    Caroline's Rentals & More 27

Aftan 路 Married on 07/25/2015

They鈥檙e the BEST! Their vases, table decorations, and little details made my wedding so beautiful! They鈥檙e amazing to work with, and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/04/2018