Caroline's Rentals & More Reviews

39 | Paradise, PA

39 Reviews for Caroline's Rentals & More

• User6095396 路 Recently married

Amazing!

Lindsay from Caroline's Rentals is just the sweetest. I have worked with her and her quality of merchandise is gorgeous and she is very easy to work with. Seriously - go to her shop and look at ALL she has to offer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

We love working with you too and really enjoy bouncing ideas around with you. Thanks for the sweet words. We are so blessed! 馃槏馃槏馃槏
  • Susan

Susan L. 路 Married on 05/09/2021

Caroline's Rentals for the Win!

You literally cannot find a better rental company to work with. Lindsey is creative, kind, helpful, encouraging, always smiling, flexible and reasonably priced. What else would you possibly need?!

Sent on 10/30/2019

L B 路 Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing! Would highly recommend!

Working with Caroline鈥檚 Rentals was a wonderfully positive experience from start to finish! She had a wide variety of items to choose from and everything was neat, clean, and well organized. After meeting Lindsay, I knew I was in great hands! She was professional and incredibly kind, prompt in her communications, and flexible and easy to work with. When I went to the barn (which I highly recommend) to select the items for my wedding, she helped bring my vision to life! She has a great eye for design and even set up a mock display based on my table dimensions to help us determine exactly what we would need! Truly a level of customer service from days gone by, and it was refreshing to work with someone who clearly loves what they do and wants to help people realize their vision for events and occasions. Many thanks, and you have certainly gained a loyal customer!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Oh my....stop. You're the absolute sweetest. We loved working with you and helping to put together such a great vision. Many many thanks to you Leigh!!!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. 路 Married on 10/25/2020

You can't go wrong with Caroline's!

Caroline's Rentals helped us create a beautiful ceremony space, thanks to its fantastic rustic wooden arbor! After COVID-19 forced us to plan, then replan our wedding, Caroline's came through with a perfect rental in a very short timespan. And when inclement weather struck, the wooden arbor helped transform our indoor setting into the romantic, garden-like atmosphere we were hoping for outside. Lindsay was our main contact and she was so responsive and flexible. I'd highly recommend, as Caroline's offered great rates, convenient set-up and pick-up, and a huge inventory of high-quality choices.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thank you so so much Elizabeth. You were so easy to work with and your ceremony setup was just beautiful. Thanks again for choosing us. Congrats!!!
  • Tara

Tara S. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Lindsay is the best!

Lindsay has a garage full of treasures! I went out to visit the garage twice and sent countless emails back and forth with Lindsay updating my invoice and adding additional items up until the week of our wedding. Lindsay was so easy to work with and her prices are so reasonable. I'm so glad we found her for our wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Tara. It was a pleasure to work with you. So thankful for you. We hope your enjoying married life!
  • Mncombs

Michaela 路 Married on 10/23/2020

Highly recommend!

My husband and I live in North Carolina and didn鈥檛 have space in our car to haul all our decorations back to Pennsylvania, not could we afford to buy all the decorations we wanted. This company was a lifesaver! Lindsay Martin has the cutest decorations that should undoubtedly please many different styles.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

You're a gem! Thanks so much for choosing us. It was great to meet you and your family and work with you. Congrats again!

Ashley K. 路 Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing vision for details!

Lindsay from Caroline鈥檚 rentals was so wonderful to work with and start the ball rolling on our wedding design!!! We got to tour the amazing barn of treasures she has and she helped navigate our style and needs to bring a vision together!! We couldn鈥檛 have done it without her!! If she doesn鈥檛 have an item you need or want, she will create it and make it happen!! She delivers and sets up, which is so worth the price of not having to figure out more logistics and to let the professionals do what they know!! Every rental from Caroline鈥檚 helped elevate our day and make it customized to the feel we needed!! Put your trust in her to deliver amazing decor for your event!!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Oh my Ashley. You're so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a joy to be apart of Allie's big day and work alongside of you with the design.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra J. 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful items and easy to work with!

Caroline's Rentals has all that you need to add unique touches & beautiful decor for your event! Lindsay was so great to work with, too. I used several of their items for my wedding this year, and every time I added something new, Lindsay was so helpful. She even took the time to take pictures and videos for me to get a feel for some of their items.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thanks so much Alex. I'm so thankful you picked us. You're wedding vision was so beautiful. Congrats!
  • Meghan

Meghan S. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

One stop shop!

Lindsay was absolutely amazing throughout the wedding planning process! There is nothing like planning a wedding during A national pandemic and not knowing many details up until the last minute. Lindsay was very accommodating, helped us plan out details up until the very day of the wedding, and always kept in contact with us throughout the planning process. Caroline鈥榮 rentals has so many options, I had only wish we knew sooner all of the things they have to offer! We spent most of our beginning planning stages buying things off-line and come to find out Caroline鈥榮 rentals had all of it and more. All of the furniture is absolutely stunning, the products are of high quality and completely reasonable pricing. Look no further if you need help designing your dream wedding. I couldn鈥檛 say enough great things about Caroline鈥檚 rentals and Lindsay!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Meghan....you were a joy to work with from the beginning. We loved helping you put together the day of your dreams. Thank you so much for choosing us. Congrats again!
  • Esther

Esther W. 路 Married on 09/05/2020

The Perfect Details for Your Day

As a bride who had to reschedule twice due to covid, Caroline's Rentals was truly a rock in the midst of uncertainty. With each date change, Lindsay was understanding, responsive, and helpful. From our first tour of her warehouse to the morning of the wedding, Lindsay went out of her way to help me create the perfect look for our big day. From ideas to photographs to hands-on help, she was there every step of the way. Caroline's Rentals has all those beautiful pieces, those details, that make your wedding unique to you and your vision. Among other things, we rented the couch and rug, which our attendees all used as a setting for their own pictures! We also rented the circle arbor, which added an incredible backdrop to our sweetheart table. I cannot speak highly enough about this family owned and run business. If your wedding is in the central PA area, absolutely look them up and rent some special pieces for your day.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Esther...you're a gem! We loved working with you and getting to know you! Thank you so much for picking us. CONGRATS!
  • Jackie

Jaclyn 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Beautiful rentals

Absolutely amazing vendor to have for your special event! I hired Caroline鈥檚 to provide an arch for my wedding. They went above and beyond my expectations. The prices were absolutely amazing compared to everyone else I talked to, they were extremely responsive, very flexible, and provided exactly what I needed. The arch transformed my wedding ceremony. I would hire again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn. Your day was absolutely beautiful despite all the changes you had to undergo. We wish you nothing but the best!
  • Amethyst

Amethyst 路 Married on 07/25/2020

I can鈥檛 name a better vendor!

Lindsay is beyond amazing. She has so much stuff to fit any style!! Lindsay and her husband took the time to listen to my vision and when they didn鈥檛 have something they offered to build it for me. I was dreaming of a greenery wall and I couldn鈥檛 wait to see it come to life. When I saw it I could of cried. Thank you to them and if you are looking for event decor rentals.... look no further!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Amethyst....we LOVED working with you and helping you bring your vision to life. We wish you and Ben the best. Thanks so much!
  • Jessie

Jessie T. 路 Married on 07/11/2020

everything I could have wanted!

Lindsay was so flexible and responsive to all my needs! Her pieces were gorgeous and all the decor, signage and lettering were PERFECT for our wedding! I trusted her fully to set it up perfectly, and she did! Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Jessie,

Thank you so much for renting from us and for your kind words. You were such a delight to work with and we love the items you picked to help add to your space. Your wedding was gorgeous. Congrats!
  • Katie

Katie S. 路 Married on 07/03/2020

Gorgeous Pieces!

Where do I begin! So many gorgeous things to choose from. Caroline's Rentals had any item you could possibly want or need for your wedding. Lindsay was so easy to communicate with and so accommodating. We were able to meet with her to discuss all our ideas and we easily formed a list as to what pieces we would need. It took the stress out of having to worry about buying decor, etc for our wedding. Lindsay was prompt with delivery and pick up on our big day. Can't recommend her company enough!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thank you so much for your generous words, Katie! You were a delight to work with, even through your postponement. Congrats again!

Lauren E. 路 Married on 05/09/2020

Caroline's Rentals is the BEST

Caroline's Rentals was by far my favorite venue to work with during my wedding planning process. Lindsay was easy to get in touch with, quick to respond and give great suggestions, and easy to work with. Pick up and drop off were a breeze and I was able to do both at my convenience. Lindsay's wide array of items made it hard to decide what I really wanted; I wanted it all! I plan to use Carline's Rentals for future parties (a big 30th coming up!) HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Lauren - Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a delight to work with and we loved all the pieces you picked. Thanks again and CONGRATS!!!
  • Christal

Christal P. 路 Married on 03/07/2020

Rent and don't buy your wedding decor.

Lindsay through her professional, creative eye she helped plan my daughter's ceremony and reception decor. Everything that she helped pick out for my daughter was excellent. I could not believe how reasonable all the prices were. No doubt, a gem!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Thank you so much Christal. We really enjoyed working with you and helping you pick out each piece.

Nicole 路 Married on 10/25/2019

Bride, rentals used for wedding decor!

Lindsay was amazing from start to finish ! Her barn full of goodies is a dream, I could spend all day there picking out decor for our wedding! She has amazing prices, offered drop off and pick up and made sure everything went smooth on my wedding day 100% would recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Taylor P. 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend

Caroline鈥檚 rentals is the place to go! Caroline鈥檚 has such a wide variety of rentals, there is truly something for any type of wedding/event to be held! Lindsay was so welcoming and let me roam the shop and I was able to hand pick which pieces I鈥檇 like to use for my wedding. Lindsay was very accommodating seeing as how I changed my rental order many of times adding items and requests! I highly highly recommend using Caroline鈥檚 rentals if you need calligraphy done on a chalkboard! Lindsay hand wrote about 4 different signs for me and they literally looked like something off of Pinterest! They even delivered and placed items ON my wedding day exactly where I wanted them! Highly recommend.

• Becca

Becca P. 路 Married on 10/19/2019

the "hidden-treasure" vendor

Lindsay was the most go-with-the-flow vendor I hired for my wedding day. I changed my rental list at least 4 times over 9 months....went back twice to look at things....even made adjustments the day we picked up! She has a wonderful collection of decor, EXCELLENT at communicating, works with a budget and is super accommodating. I'd say Caroline's Rentals was the "hidden-treasure" vendor I found when planning my wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Becca - seriously....you made my heart skip a beat. I loved working with you and your style was absolutely gorgeous and unique. I'm thankful you found us! Cheers to you and Dan! :-)
  • Sara

Sara K. 路 Married on 10/13/2019

Best rental company around!

With few words to describe our perfect wedding, ideas were formed, recommendations were given & Caroline鈥檚 Rentals truly brought everything into fruition on our big day! I can鈥檛 say enough great things about this company. Our entire wedding was decorated to be the most romantic and breath taking experience, with out having to do much. All decor was delivered & displayed day of, leaving us to be confident the day would be exactly what was envisioned. Lindsay was always so supportive of our ideas & gave great recommendations to help with the stress of brining my Pinterest board come to life! No matter how many times I asked to add rentals to our day, Lindsay replied within hours letting me know I would have an updated estimate ASAP. All of her rentals are extremely reasonable for the stunning decor and design that will last a life time. Can I hire them for every party, I just may!

• Faeren

Faeren 路 Married on 10/05/2019

One stop shop for all your wedding rental needs!!

I was so lucky to find Caroline鈥檚 Rental鈥檚!!! I had been searching for quite some time for specific items for our wedding but everywhere I looked either didn鈥檛 have what we needed or wanted way too much for a rental. I happened to find Caroline鈥檚 on an Instagram post and knew right away that we had found our match!!!! What we didn鈥檛 know was just how much inventory Caroline鈥檚 really had. Just about everything you could possibly need for wedding decor was found in her shop from dessert and cake stands to colored goblets and china to lanterns and assortments of candlesticks. Lindsay was amazing and so friendly and accommodating!! We were planning our wedding from SC and she was able to email me pictures of items and promptly answer any questions I had. She made our wedding planning less stressful and saved us a ton of time!! I honestly can鈥檛 thank her enough for everything she did for us!! Caroline鈥檚 Rentals is definitely your go to for any wedding decor needs!!!

• Megan

Megan 路 Married on 10/05/2019

So much character!

Caroline鈥檚 Rentals is an amazing vendor. After emailing Lindsey, she let me browse all of the inventory. We rented a lounge, glasses, mirrors, chalk boards, brass candle holders, an antique ironing board, accent tables and more. The rentals added so much character to our venue. We needed to rent a bar and Lindsey literally built a bar for our wedding. Lindsey also worked with our florist, Pearls & Petals and together they picked our beautiful table top arrangements. If I need to plan any bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party and I need rentals I鈥檓 going to Lindsey.

• Megan

Megan L. 路 Married on 09/29/2019

The BEST there is!!!!

Caroline's came recommended to us through our venue, after thinking of a couple different ideas we wanted for rentals we decided to visit the shop. First of all, Lindsay is such a pleasure to be around. Not only is she super friendly, and just a joy to work with all together. But she also was there to bounce ideas off of, and she never got tired of our million questions. We ended up visiting her shop at least 3 times before we finally decided on what we wanted to do! Lindsay was there every step of the way with a smile on her face. She also came to the venue set everything up including over 100 gold candle sticks!!! and tore everything back down at the end of the night! Without Lindsay's help and guidance my wedding wouldn't have turned out as amazing as it did. Oh AND she can do chalk art, for any type of signs or seating chart which was also super convenient.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Caroline's Rentals & More's reply:

Oh Megan....you're just the absolute best! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words. I hope you have LOVED being a Mrs! Blessings to you both.

Ranessa E. 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

I absolutely loved renting from Caroline's!!!
    Lindsay was so kind and helpful with finding just what I wanted! everything was affordable and cute! wish I could give them 10 stars! I would recommend to anyone and everyone!!

• Missy

Missy R. 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Rentals

Caroline's Rentals & More are wonderful to work with. We have used them for both our daughter's wedding. They are so creative and helpful with ideas and suggestions. Their inventory is extensive and very organized to browse through. Great for the do-it-yourself person, or the person who prefers giving them the ball and letting them run with it, plus anyone in between.

Sent on 10/30/2019