Carolines Flower Shoppe Reviews

13 | Islip, NY

13 Reviews for Carolines Flower Shoppe

Very satisfied definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Sabrina · Married on 02/20/2016

Annabelle and Jane are AMAZING women they knew exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Kara · Married on 06/27/2015

Annabell was absolutely amazing!! I came in with ideas from pinterest and she went from there to create the best centerpieces and bouquets... She gave me her cell number so that if I had any questions or wanted to make a change she was available. Pricing was very reasonable and I will continue to use them for upcoming events. A++++

Sent on 09/04/2015

Tiffany · Married on 01/31/2015

Using Caroline's for my wedding was convenient for me because it was so close to my house. But after my experience with Jane and her staff, I would still use them if I lived on the other side of the island. Between bringing in a couple of pictures and roughly describing what I liked, Jane created samples for me to come back and look at. She was so helpful and would pull out/add anything just so I could see the different options. There are so many other things going on when planning a wedding and Jane made flowers a breeze. Appointments at Caroline's with Jane were the most easy, relaxing appointments out of my whole wedding experience. I wish flowers lasted forever because everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Linda · Married on 10/12/2014

Anna Marie Bell Ferraro did an absolutely stunning job on my flowers for our wedding! When I first got to hold my bouquet I welled up with tears because it was perfect! My 9 bridesmaids had a gorgeous set of bouquets that were the perfect color of coral! My centerpieces were spot on with height size and style! I was very impressed with Anna Marie and I highly recommend her for any event! I'm so happy and grateful for her attention to detail! Thank you so much for perfecting my day!! Xoxoxo

Sent on 10/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2014

Working with Jane was amazing! I feel like I made a new friend. She listened to everything I said and looked over every picture I sent and the outcome was amazing. My guests were practically fighting over who would get the center pieces. My bouquet was better then I had imagined what it would look like- it was just perfect! I can't thank them enough for the amazing job they did!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/23/2014

Jane was absolutely amazing! The flowers were gorgeous and the arbor she decorated looked completely stunning! I cannot say enough about her professionalism, work ethic, and value of the package for that day. If you are looking for a talented florist she will certainly exceed your expectations- and at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Theresa · Married on 07/12/2014

Florist was exceptionally helpful, accommodating to my crazy schedule and overall one of the best vendors I worked with during my engagement. She provided me her personal number so we could text during the day if she was unavailable at the flower shop. Only had to stop at the physical shoppe twice, once to physically see the beautiful flowers and the second time was not necessary but I was in town and stopped in since I was so happy with the service she had provided. I was even given a complimentary gerbera daisy when I booked a wedding package that brightened up my kitchen table for a solid week before wilting. Beautiful flowers, fantastic people to work with, I cannot say enough wonderful things about this little flower shop. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2013

I had all of my flowers and centerpieces done by Anna Bell. She was absolutely amazing in every way. We loved her firecracker sense of humor and the way she was able to completely turn my vision into the wedding I had always dreamed of. She was able to beautifully assemble lantern centerpieces covered in gorgeous orchids and other deep purples pink and white with greenery. She also made gorgeous orchid and rose bouquets and boutonnieres for my bridal party, a breathtaking phalaenopsis cascade bouquet complete with lace from my mother's wedding dress for me, corsages, and finally all of the church decor exactly as I imagined it to look. My ceremony and reception were very far from her and very spread apart from each other so it was extra impressive that she was able to assemble everything according to the timelines of each part of the day and with so much finesse. She loves to meet special challenges and be given pictures to inspire her own special flare. Her prices were so reasonable and she was very responsive and flexible with her time. Her quality of service was so incredible and I would recommend her for any special day. Thank you Anna Bell and Caroline's Flower Shoppe for making my wedding so beautiful. <3

Sent on 02/24/2014

Erika · Married on 06/08/2013

Caroline's Flower Shoppe did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. The bouquets were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted without even knowing it. I had met with Jane, the owner, to discuss the flowers and didn't have much to offer up aside from my color scheme and a couple different types of flowers I like. They put together the most gorgeous arrangements that matched the decor, the season, and my bridesmaids perfectly! Jane did my sister's wedding too and I'd recommend Caroline's to anyone looking for top notch staff and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Renee · Married on 12/08/2012

I had my flowers done at Caroline's and they were done by Anna!!! She did a beautiful job with everything! My bouquet, although simple was just breathtaking. She offered up so many great ideas which really helped me since I was open to anything. Flowers were fresh and so many people complimented us on them. They delivered them to my house and the man was there with a smile on his face. Thank you Anna for doing a great job for my wedding!!!! Love, Renee and Kenny

Sent on 12/24/2012

November · Married on 10/07/2011

I interviewed a lot of florist and from the minute I walked into her shop I knew that she was going to be the one. Most of teh other florist didn't have packages and she did. She had affordable packages. She made my flowers look amazing. She even threw in a free throw away bouquet. She made my vision for the flowers come true. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Stacey · Married on 01/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

I ordered flowers for my wedding this January. My #1 request was for white roses, which made up bulk of order. They never ordered the white roses; as this order was picked up by my parents (it was a destination wedding and I was at the destination), I did not get a refund as they told my parent's they had no idea what the charge for the roses was for this order (so is this not a real business, they can't even look up an order?). So bulk of my order was never received, though I paid in entirety. I also ordered all the bouquets from here but they were not really reflective of what we talked about with the florist who was supposed to do my flowers; I think she was out partying and someone else had to fill in to make bouquets, so I guess I'm lucky I had anything. (I am only guessing this since my mom had scheduled an intermediate meeting with this person and it was cancelled for this same reason). Disappointment and rip-off; makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about it. Needless to say I didn't keep my flower bouquet to preserve, I threw it out promptly and never want to think about it again. Luckily my sister didn't put a deposit down for her own wedding, as we will be using another shop.

Sent on 07/24/2017