Caroline Worth Design Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 6 Reviews
View more information

Amanda O. Married on 09/16/2022

Flowers were PERFECT!

The flowers were the perfect combination of light and airy with FALL colors. Caroline is an artist extraordinaire.
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 06/24/2022

Absolutely perfect!

The flowers were SPECTACULAR!Perfect in a whimsical way that suited my daughters vision perfectly. Hard to find the words to describe the unique types of flowers, the COLORS, the arrangements, the placement …Our guests are STILL talking about them. A++++ Caroline
  • Gianna
    Gianna G. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly talented & so fun to work with!

Caroline is so talented, easy to work with, and helped to make our day a dream! Florals were really important to me in the planning process & I am so glad that I trusted Caroline to take care of them. She was amazing at taking general direction and creating something that perfectly matched the vision in my head. I wanted to create a build-your-own-bouquet station as a favor for our guests, and not only did she create beautiful flower shop vibes, she also stayed to help our guests select flowers, bundle their bouquets, and write their names on them! On top of that, the tablescape she put together was THE star of the night, and our guests could NOT stop talking about it! She is such a refined professional, but working with her is also so fun, I can't recommend her enough.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie G. Married on 08/28/2021

Fun, creative florist!

Caroline was great to work with and one of my favorite vendors we used. She was fun, really got my vision, was flexible, very collaborative and I thought reasonably priced. The ceremony and reception came together even better than I had envisioned. She took the ideas in my head, and ones I didn't even think of, and made them a reality! If you are looking for a creative, independent, easy to work with florist I would highly recommend Caroline! Guests still comment on how great everything looked.
    Chelsey C. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Took my vision to the next level

Working with Caroline is like collaborating with the perfect mix of an expert and friend. She took my vision to a level that I didn't think it could reach. Caroline is beyond creative and has an eye for design. I absolutely loved seeing what Caroline created for my special day!
    Elizabeth Married on 02/28/2018

Fabulous florist

I cannot say enough about Caroline Worth and her brilliance and creativity. As the MOB, watching my daughter's vision of what she wanted come to life and surpass our wildest dreams was amazing. Caroline is beyond spectacular. She came to us through our wedding planner (Smooth As Butter - check her out because together, they are freaking fabulous) and together, they brought our vision to life in ways we couldn't even have begun to imagine. Caroline listened to what the bride wanted, totally understood the overall vibe she was going for, and then brought it to life. And it was stunning. I've never seen anything like it. Everyone at the wedding commented on the gorgeous florals and the many other touches that Caroline incorporated. The very best thing was the vintage portraits of grandparents and great-grandparents which were blown up, framed and then Caroline and her team sewed/glued real flowers onto them so that they looked beyond words. They brought tears to the eyes of many family members. I cannot recommend her enough. You will not find another florist with her vision and creativity and who is such an absolute joy to work with. I had no idea when we hired her how fantastically talented she is. She is sweet, unflappable, cheerful, dedicated and hard-working and clearly takes joy in her work which transfers to all. I cannot say enough. HIRE HER. You will not regret it.