Caroline LaRocca Event Design Reviews

Caroline LaRocca Event Design 4
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 5
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 6
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 7

Flowers & decor were amazing! Guests were all very impressed. Caroline did an excellent job in pulling the small details together into a beautiful & classic atmosphere.

Day-of coordinator felt a bit green. Was still asking questions the day of the wedding, though I thought we had all the details already ironed out. Day-of coordinator also had been contacting vendors, but since I wasn't aware that she would be doing that, I was doing the same thing. There were a few points were a clearer plan up front would have helped.

Overall though, everything came together wonderfully. I would recommend Caroline & her team again absolutely!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

I'm so happy you were pleased with the design and I appreciate ALL your feedback!!! It was a pleasure working with you!

Allison · Married on 10/05/2013

Caroline was so hands-on and really helped me scuplt my vision of what I wanted my event to look like. She and her team executed our vision beautifully and was everything I could have asked for.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Thank you Allison!!

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

I loved my flowers from Caroline! Well worth the money spent, I would hire here again!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Y

Yamini · Married on 03/11/2017

Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job on our wedding day! With all the underlying circumstances, you still blew us away. We are very touched that you took the time and the effort to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Joe · Married on 06/17/2017

When we began our conversation regarding our wedding design, I immediately called Caroline. From our first conversation to the last detail, Caroline and her staff listened, learned, created, budgeted, adapted, and made beautiful a sacred moment we will always treasure. Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2017

I feel it was a great pleasure working with Caroline and Jon for the floral designs for my wedding. They listened to my ideas and created a stunning style sheet before the wedding. They were flexible when I realized I miscounted the tables and added on to the contract. The arrangements were gorgeous! Honestly the arrangements and bouquets exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/03/2017

they were pretty good overall for my sisters wedding

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jen · Married on 04/21/2018

Caroline did a great job of transforming Mary’s barn at mountain lake into the perfect, elegant setting for me and my husband to get married and have our reception. It looked fabulous and everyone was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 04/29/2018

4.2
      3.5

I attended The Brides NIght Out Event here in Roanoke VA, back in March 2015, and my wedding is coming up in October. I won a $500 gift certifcate to use towards flowers with Caroline LaRocca Event Deisgn, and not only has Caroline been friendly, but her team as well. I cant wait to see what she has in store for my lakeside wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Amy · Married on 09/22/2012

4.2
      2.5

I need to start my review with a disclaimer: We obtained Caroline's services through a charity auction, so we did not pay Caroline for most of her services (we did pay to add on chiavari chairs and to cover the delivery). It is possible that in a normal situation, where the couple is paying for everything, some of the issues we had would not be problems.

The pros: Caroline and her team did a stellar job on the day of the wedding. The designs were awesome and it came together beautifully. The flowers were really lovely. Caroline has great vision and really helped form my ideas into a "look." Caroline also did the chairs for our event, and she and her team worked their butts off moving them- doing it quickly, efficiently, and without bothering guests. Also, Caroline provided additional bouteniers and corsages that she knew I wanted but, due to financial reasons and the confusion noted below I had decided against. I thought that that was a great gesture. In the end, Caroline really did deliver.

The cons: as Caroline herself admitted, her business is growing rapidly, and, she has had some trouble keeping up. Caroline was slow to respond to emails, and getting a full proposal took far longer than expected. As I mentioned previously, this may not be an issue with a normal payment/contract situation, but it was a problem for us.

In the end though, she really did deliver and did a great job.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! And we appreciate your understanding as our company was growing!

2.5

Certainly expensive, but very beautiful decor throughout reception & ceremony.

Sent on 06/24/2016

3.5
      3.0

Caroline did the flowers for my wedding as well as the day of coordinating and I don't think we could've done it without her. She was a key part in making our wedding day flow the way we wanted it to with no added stress to me or my mom which was very important to me. We didn't have to worry about a thing. She also provided the bouquets for the bridesmaids and boutonnieres for the groomsmen and they were exactly what I asked for. We had a wonderful wedding day that would not have gone as smoothly without Caroline.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Tima · Married on 09/19/2015

3.8
      3.0

Caroline and her team were great in helping to plan my wedding, day of coordination, and providing the flower arrangements. Caroline and her team do a great job of making themselves available to answer questions and are always professional. I was very impressed with how organized they were on the day of my wedding, everything went flawlessly.

Sent on 10/06/2015