Caroline LaRocca Event Design Reviews

Caroline LaRocca Event Design 5
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 6
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 7

Angela · Married on 10/29/2016

The CLED staff will make your wedding exactly the way your want it and it will be the most pleasant experience ever. This is a reason this group has been voted the number 1 wedding and event planners several years in a row!! They are First Class!!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Marlea

Marlea · Married on 10/08/2016

Caroline and her team absolutely perfected my vision for my wedding. I had people telling me that they wished my florals had have been fake, because they were so beautiful that they wanted to take them home to last forever. There are two things I appreciated most about Caroline:
    1. How well she was able to take my vision, and just a few Pintrest photos, and make it a reality. Giving her a framework, but letting her take creative control, created the most wonderful romantic and timeless decor I could have dreamed of.

2. Caroline was amazing at creating plan B's for rain. I was originally supposed to get married outside. I thought I would be missing that original venue, but after seeing her Plan B design, I absolutely cannot imagine what Caroline would have made the original venue look like, because her plan B was so amazing! Having her on the team definitely put me at ease!

BONUS 3. Caroline took control of all of the vendors and coordinated everything perfectly for the wedding day - I didn't have to answer a single question the day of about where the cake should go or who was supposed to show up here or there. I'd hire her a million times over! Thank you CLED!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Holy wow!!! What a great review!!! Marlea, you were a dream to work with and would love having you as a bride a million times over:)
    I wish you and Jarred every happiness and blessing xox

Jon · Married on 09/23/2016

Caroline and her team are fantastic and they definitely went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was better than we every imagined. Her team is very courtesy and respectful of the couple's wishes and gives excellent suggestions. My husband and I feel as if we are a part of the CLED family and very confident in referring friends, family and co-workers to Caroline. Thank you all for making our day so special! xoxoxo

Sent on 10/14/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

It was an honor to help plan and design your wedding every step of the way!!! What fun we had!
    I'm glad you feel part of the CLED family because you are!!! MWAH!

Tammy · Married on 09/17/2016

Caroline was very helpful, professional and fun to work with. We could email her with our questions and she responded right away. She handled everything for our daughter's rehearsal and the wedding day. All I had to do was enjoy the time with her and the bridesmaids.
    The centerpieces and the bouquets were amazing. The greenery over the rod iron arch way was exactly what the couple wanted.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Tammy it was my total pleasure to design Amanda's wedding and work with your family to create a seamless and fun wedding day.
    I'm so glad Amanda loved the ceremony flowers...that's what we love to hear!
    Thank you for a great review!!!!

KRYSTAL · Married on 09/10/2016

Flowers are often viewed as “extra” items for weddings, but if done correctly they become the theme of the wedding. Caroline has that special touch that makes her arrangements the literal “centerpiece” of wedding décor. I was very specific on colors for my wedding and I love how Caroline mixed shades of white and crème and purple and lilac with just the right amount of greenery to make everything pop. So many guests commented that they loved the flowers. We loved them so much we divided them and took them home and are still enjoying them a week later. I would highly recommend Caroline for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Krystal I'm thrilled that you were thrilled and got such great feedback from your guests! We had a ball designing Ashlee's beautiful purple wedding!!!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/02/2016

Caroline was so amazing. She completely calmed me down from day one and turned our wedding into a dream come true!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

It was a blast working with you on the planning and design of your wedding the whole way through!!! I loved every meeting and wish we could do it all over:) You and Eric were stunning.

Kimmie · Married on 06/25/2016

Caroline and her team offers absolute top-notch service and design! Starting my wedding planning, I wanted just a simple design and didn't intend to spend much money on florals. But after deciding to hire Caroline, I knew I had made the right decision. I wasn't very particular on the design, which made it so Caroline could use her FABULOUS creative design to make a BREATH-TAKING display! To say our wedding was beautiful would be an understatement- we are so happy we made the decision to hire CLED!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Seeing your smiling face on your wedding day and those gorgeous pictures makes my heart smile. I'm thrilled that you were so pleased with everything! xox

Crissi · Married on 06/04/2016

Caroline and her company transformed out home into a dream wedding venue. Throughout the planning Caroline kept track of all contracts and deadlines so all I had to focus on was enjoying being engaged. She was easy to communicate with and made our ceremony flow like clockwork. Everything was truly magical.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Your wedding goes down in history as one of my faves!!!! What a magical, intimate, and gorgeous setting we all created together!! It was an amazing collaboration and I'm proud to have been part of it!

Blair · Married on 04/02/2016

Caroline is excellent to work with and created the most gorgeous flowers for our event! She was on time and dependable, worked with me to create my vision and ensured the other vendors stayed on track with that as well. I could not have asked for a more beautiful floral creation for our wedding. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

LOVED your beautifully executed and stylish wedding and I was honored to be a part of it. Thank you for your review and I love keeping up with Bambi on FB ;)

Nathalie · Married on 03/12/2016

Everything exceeded our expectations! The crew and Caroline herself went above and beyond and our wedding was stunning because of them.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

You were absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! It was an honor to design your wedding:)

Cora · Married on 01/02/2016

Caroline and her team do not disappoint. I planned my wedding in a month and a half and but she made it look like we had planned this wedding for a year. I gave her my vision and she ran with it and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined!! Everyone is still talking about the my reception and the decorations. Caroline and her team are first class and their work is AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Taylor · Married on 12/20/2015

Working with Caroline and Dayna was one of the best decisions I made for our December wedding. On the flowers side, I was able to give her a big picture of what I was hoping for (color scheme, price range etc.), and she brought it to life with creativity, more than I could have imagined. I could not stop staring at my bouquet all day! The turn around on the quote was great and I was able to see a breakdown of everything to know where I wanted to put my money. I also loved that she has a Brides Night, where I was able to see an example setting built out that I could alter for the actual wedding. I worked with Dayna for our Day of Coordinating, and it was SUCH a good idea. She was able to get all the details set before the day (and so many things that I would never have thought of) so I didn't have to think about a single detail the day of. It really allowed me to be able to fully enjoy the day. The whole team were such professionals and I would recommend CLED to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Taylor it was a total pleasure to work with you!! You are so full of life and love and that all reflected on your wedding day. You were a beautiful bride and we wish you and Todd every happiness!

Gorgeous, stunning reception decor. Caroline and her team have true talent, and I could not have been more pleased on my wedding day! So many guests commented on how BEAUTIFUL the flowers were. Caroline was amazing to work with, and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Pam · event on 07/26/2015

This was an incredible event for our Corporate Ambassador Team. The flowers were absolutely stunning...very creative. The food was beyond exceptional as well as the entire staff that served us. Fantastic DJ with great energy. I felt that I could rely completely on Caroline for the decisions that were being made and that I could walk into my home and the party would be as we planned and it was in every way.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to decorate your beautiful home!!!

ann · Married on 07/18/2015

Caroline is a women with many amazing talents and we were so lucky to have her as our wedding planner and event design specialist. From the initial consult, she made me and my now husband feel very conformable and at ease. Any ideas we had, she was always up for it. There was never a challenge too big or small for Caroline. I really appreciate the fact that she was very driven, patient and her ability to follow up and get things done right away was fabulous! I was a VERY meticulous bride and Caroline was the full reason why I was able to be stressed-free. She would answer all of my emails/texts in such a timely manner.

Caroline has many connections as well which made our lives easier. She helped us find our photographer and cake vendor and they were amazing. I really do believe that Caroline works with the best of the best. She took our vision and made it a reality. She never rushed through anything and wanted the absolute best for us.

Our ceremony was breathtaking. I am not one to brag but it was the prettiest set-up I have EVER seen. Caroline is beyond creative and a perfectionist. She made it look like a true fairy tale. The moment my husband and I walked into the reception/ballroom our jaws literally dropped. We have never seen anything SO beautiful. It was better then what we imagined it to be. From the lighting, linens to the flowers it was absolutely STUNNING. Caroline is the real-deal and she made all of this happen with her expertise! You really do pay for what you get and we were so happy that we chose Caroline for her services.

Caroline's expertise was an ESSENTIAL component to our wedding. If you want to have a stress-free, memorable, jaw-dropping wedding then Caroline is a MUST and she's your go to girl.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you Ann! You were an awesome bride to work with and I with you an Wil every happiness! Don't be a stranger!

Mary · Married on 05/24/2015

Caroline did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers and decor at my wedding! Everything was perfect from the bouquets to the centerpieces, cake flowers, chairs, ceremony flowers, etc! She is a complete pleasure to work with, and I received so many compliments on everything at the wedding!

I had some sticker shot when I realized how much flowers and decor cost for a wedding. I wasn't sure if it I wanted to devote that much of my wedding budget to flowers, but after meeting with Caroline, I knew I wanted to work with her. She has a great personality and so much enthusiasm for making sure my day was as perfect as I was hoping it would be. I'd also seen some of her work at a friend's wedding, and I knew she would do an amazing job. I do not regret that decision even a little bit - she was worth every penny!

Caroline was very responsive, fun to work with, flexible with changes, and very creative. She was also honest about which pieces I should spend money on and which I could go without and still get the look I was going for. Her team the day of the wedding was great too - professional and fun, and she personally supervised the set up to make sure things were exactly as they should be.

You will definitely not regret choosing Caroline!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Tabitha · Married on 05/23/2015

Caroline and her team are absolutely incredible!!! Even though I had a long engagement and she had many other weddings that should've and could've taken priority, she always responded to my emails, phone calls, and was willing to meet with me. I originally was not planning on using a wedding coordinator, but thank God that I did. Caroline and her team were a HUGE help throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. I was actually able to breathe before the ceremony began! I even had a few moments to dance around the room with my bridesmaids. I guarantee I would not have felt confident enough to do that had Caroline and her team not been so wonderful. Throughout most of my wedding, I remember looking around and thinking, "Oh my God! This is MY wedding??" She took my original ideas and made them extraordinary. She's a wonderful person and her team couldn't have been more helpful and professional. Everything was perfect. I've been to three of her Bride's Night events (again, I had a long engagement) and all were incredible. I highly recommend utilizing her amazing services for your wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Begh · Married on 05/16/2015

Caroline was amazing!! I told her exactly what I wanted and she brought my vision to life. When I saw my bouquet I almost cried!! And my jaw dropped when I saw what she did at the reception. Words cannot explain how grateful I am for the service she provided to me on my wedding day!! Thank you Caroline, it was the wedding of my dreams plus more!!!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you for this Beth! You were a STUNNING bride--inside and out!!!

Lindsay · Married on 05/02/2015

Caroline did an amazing job on our flowers! We couldn't have been more impressed and happy with the final results. Her attention to detail is amazing and we got a ton of compliments on the center pieces at the reception!! I would highly recommend Caroline to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Dustin · Married on 05/01/2015

Caroline and her team did a phenomenal job with our wedding. Because of them, the wedding went from a blurry vision to a dream come true. We hired Caroline LaRocca Event Design for the day of event coordination and for floral/decor. From an event planning perspective, we feel like Caroline provided exceptional service and went above and beyond what our expectations were. You will definitely feel like you are getting so much for what you are paying. For the decor and flowers, we were blown away by the end result. We came to CLED with an idea and it turned out far better than I could have imagined. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The decor was beyond amazing. The staff at CLED is very professional and detail-oriented. I felt as if everything was meticulously planned and executed to perfection. We had no stress on our wedding day because of the hard work of Caroline and her team. We have already started recommending her to anyone that we know. If you want a wedding done right, CLED is the place to go.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you!!! You all are beautiful and I will never forget your wedding day!!

K. · Married on 03/21/2015

Caroline and her team are amazing. They allowed me to relax the day of the wedding and handled all of the little details. They were great to work with. Caroline worked with me to create the floral and decor as well. It turned out better than I could have asked for. I highly recommend Caroline LaRocca Event Design.

Sent on 04/01/2015

I gave Caroline EXACTLY 4 WEEKS to plan my wedding. We were going to have it this June but because if my husband's deployment, we decided on a Christmas wedding. Caroline was able to book almost all of the vendors we had already chosen and she changed the entire theme to accommodate the season...but it still reflected our vision beautifully. She is a master, magician, wizard, wedding planner. And she is multi-talented!! Her floral work is absolutely stunning and her design team is the bomb!!! Everyone on her staff is pleasant and wonderful to work with. Don't hesitate...book Caroline to plan, design, and create the most beautiful wedding ever for you...you will be blown away!!!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Malaina · Married on 10/04/2014

I simply cannot imagine the day without Caroline! She took everything that I said I wanted and made it a reality. It was beyond anything that I could have imagined and she is such a joy to work with! I couldn't have done it without her and it's a pleasure just to get to know her. Everything was absolutely perfect! I HIGHLY recommend her and her team!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Kecia · Married on 09/20/2014

We cannot say enough about Caroline and her team. We decided to go with Caroline for floral, decor and day of coordination. Originally we were just thinking floral but after hearing so many other brides regret not having a coordinator we decided it would be money well spent. We did do quite a few unique decor items on our own but most we did through Caroline's team.

Our wedding planning process was extremely chaotic and as things continued to go wrong left and right, Caroline and Kris went above and beyond their duties to ensure our wedding day would be the best day of our lives. She and Kris are so easy to reach anytime during the planning process, even if I just needed advice about other vendors or just to vent. They are so professional and stylish! I mean wow! I gave Caroline a ton of photos and ideas with my visions all inspired from pinterest and she blew us away! What she created was better than I even imagined. My family and friends adored working with her and her team on the wedding day. They even came to our rehearsal dinner to hang out with us!

Sara Beth made me feel so at ease on the wedding day. She would constantly check in on me while our hair and makeup was being done to see how I was doing, see if I needed anything etc. I felt completely spoiled by their level of service.

I can honestly tell you that Caroline was the most crucial weeding vendor we hired. Rearrange your budget if you have to, but hire Caroline!!!! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Corinne · Married on 09/14/2014

Caroline went above and beyond for me and I couldn't have asked a better person to be a part of my big day!

Sent on 09/24/2014