Caroline Joy Concepts Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Lauren Married on 04/21/2018
    My husband and I cannot say enough about how grateful we were to have Caroline shoot our wedding. Our initial meeting with her was fantastic and she made it clear that she wanted to do whatever she could to make sure our pictures turned out flawless! During the wedding Caroline and her assistant Bri did such an amazing job. If you can, try to get two photographers. There were so many things going on and we were so grateful to have both her and Bri taking pictures of so many special moments. Caroline not only is an extremely talented photographer but she genuinely cares about the people she is working with. She is so easygoing but definitely takes charge when it comes to making sure everyone is in their place for photos. When Erik and I got our pictures we were not only blown away by how BEAUTIFUL they were but also how many pictures were taken on our wedding day. She truly captured that day perfectly and we cannot thank her enough! PLEASE do yourself a favor and book Caroline to take pictures for your wedding, family pictures, engagement pics, whatever! It will be the best thing you do :)
    Claire Married on 04/14/2018
    Caroline is phenominal. I am so glad I found her!! She is the sweestest and her photos are amazing. She knows the perfect poses and captured my special day perfectly. If you’re looking for a very natural and eclectic photographer, choose her!
    Amy Married on 11/25/2017
    Caroline is a joy to work with! She is not only talented--but her easy-going, fun, and peaceful personality set the atmosphere for the shoot. So happy with my photos!
    Lacy Married on 11/11/2017
    Caroline was such a joy to work with on our wedding day. We loved every moment that she captured for us. Our photos were more amazing than I could have ever imagined! I’ve also had the pleasure of working with Caroline in a professional setting. She’s truly a master of her craft!
    Mattea Married on 07/28/2017
    Caroline was absolutely incredible!! She was kind, fast, and so much fun to work with. She made you feel like a million bucks, and made everything so seamless even with the thunderstorm brewing on our wedding day. She’s the sweetest person ever. Not to mention the quality of picture she captured. She didn’t miss a moment.