Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs Reviews

70 Reviews for Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs

• Christy

Christy Bryant · Married on 07/10/2020

Best decision ever

BEST decision I made about my wedding was using Carolina's Hair and Makeup/designs. She did my makeup and hair in such a way that I truly felt like a beauty queen/princess. She even made a hair piece for me exactly how I wanted it to look.
    I plan on continuing to use her to keep my hair looking as healthy as she made it.
    You honestly will not regret using her, she is worth so much more than she charges.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2020

Wonderful!

Carolina worked magic to fix my crazy hair after my sister ruined it!
    She is very friendly and is always easy to contact.
    She did my hair and makeup for my bridal photos and it came out perfectly! Carolina was very flexible when we had to cancel our wedding due to COVID-19 virus and moved all our funds into credit for future services.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs's reply:

Thank you !! you are so far the best !! but I am very sad that the wedding is not happening !!! ...it is so crazy, but we will do it later ..stay safe
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 07/20/2019

Cool Hair and I love it

Carolina did my hair and it turned the way I always wanted ! love it ...

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Jan

Jan E. · Married on 07/14/2019

Nice Person

She is the best at makeup and hair, and she is sweet person. I can’t wait to use her again!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lenka · Married on 08/18/2018

.............Simply the best :*

Sent on 09/12/2018

Thank you !!

Diana · Married on 10/22/2016

We had use Carolina for SFX Makeup & Hair ! And we never ever had any better service ! Thank you Diana

Karl · Married on 10/08/2016

Grate person ! And super perfect services!! Skin care before wedding day ! She did fixed my self ! Thank you

rihanna · Married on 09/03/2016

Carolina did my hair & makeup for my wedding, red carpet events ! She is grate photographer as well thank you so much and we see you in New York the next event :) Riha x0x0

Sent on 10/03/2016

Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs's reply:

Such a grate customer!! Thank you

Sandra · Married on 08/13/2016

We did pick Carolina because she is grate service on location !! Super job!!!

Thea · Married on 04/02/2016

Carolina design my wedding hairpieces!! And it was so cool !!!! Thea

Colene · Married on 03/26/2016

Carolina did my pre wedding makeover and I feel and look like new person !lot of talent must have her Colene

Princess · Married on 02/20/2016

Grate person !! Grate services!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Carolina is full service on location ! she did Photography and Hair & Makeup for my wedding !! grate service !Liz

Sent on 10/28/2016

I used Carolina for my hair and make-up trial (Bridal Portrait day) as well as for the big day! After seeing my bridals I knew that I wanted to change a couple of things up for the big day. Carolina was such a good help in both hair and make-up. Each appointment, she gave me the exact services that I asked for and I was so pleased both times! We tried something completely new ON MY WEDDING DAY and she nailed it! She did so well and was sure that I was completely happy with how I looked and felt. She not only provided my hair and make-up services, but she was able to fix my birdcage veil which was sold to me in poor condition! She is amazing and I would recommend her for hair and make-up any day!

Sent on 05/13/2015

She was grate, my hair and makeup was perfect ! Last all day and night ! I was very pleased ! Thanks so much

Sent on 12/29/2013

Carolina is so cool she was able to come to west Texas for my wedding! She did show up on time and I looked beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Claudia · Married on 11/02/2013

I am very happy with Carolina's service, she was always on time, very friendly and helpful when it was time to get ready for my wedding.
    She not only did my hair, make-up and hair piece but she also helped me putting my dress on since my maid of honor and bridesmaid were running late and I had no other help that day.
    I highly recommend Carolina to anyone for their event, she is awesome!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2013

I was searching online for a hairstylist/makeup artist 6 weeks out from my wedding and couldn't get any vendors to call or email me back. When I emailed Carolina I heard back from her within minutes and right away we set up a trial run for that week. I don't normally spend a lot of time on my hair and makeup in everyday life, so I didn't want a look that was too over-the-top but also would still make me stand out and feel great for my big day. Carolina was very friendly and helpful and gave me some great ideas on picking the perfect look that would last all day but also still fit my personal style. She even made me custom hairpiece and veil to fit the style I picked out.

On my wedding day there was a big thunderstorm that hit shortly after my (luckily indoor) wedding started, which meant one thing: high humidity. Even though I was sweating and dancing through it all, my makeup - which had been done hours earlier - did not budge and lasted the whole night. I had so many compliments on my hair and hairpiece as well!

I would highly recommend Carolina's services to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs's reply:

Carolina did my make-up and hair for my pictures for my new website. First of all it was so great that she did both, so I didn't have to hire two people. It saved me time and money! A lot!!! She really knows what she's doing! I told her what I needed, show her some pictures, and she did exactly what I wanted. She gave me ideas in things I wasn't sure about. She did several hair and make-up styles, as I needed different characters. I keep getting complements from everyone about my hair and make-up on the pictures!
    She was very pleasant and easy to work with and it was very important to her that I look the best I can and that I'm happy with the results! Therefore I recommend her to anyone who needs quality hair and make-up! You'll be happy!! And you can save money at the same time!

Sent on 05/19/2013

She did a fantastic job on my makeup, was very responsive to anything I needed before the event, and the hairpiece she made for me looked great!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2012

Carolina is very professional. When she assured me that she would arrive at my hotel (early) on the morning of my wedding, I knew she would be there. She had a lot of ideas, but she was wanted me to be comfortable with anything she did. She styled my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, and my makeup. Everything looked gorgeous.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs's reply:

Thanks for nice Bride !!:)

Mary · Married on 10/20/2012

Wow, where to start with Carolina?! I can truly say she was quickly a favorite vendor, due to her dedication, talent, and friendliness! She always came prepared and on time and traveled whenever necessary (even in the dark!). She would wake up at whatever time you need to be ready to make sure everything is done on time. She also won't stop until you are happy with everything and your hair and make-up. She did a trial run, hair/make-up for my bridals and wedding, along with some of my family members, and I received many compliments on what a wonderful job she did. She also cut, colored, and highlighted my hair and extensions to match, and I plan on going back to get my hair done! She also is just a genuinely fun and sweet person to be around, will make you laugh and de-stress on your day, and she's easy to talk to. My whole family loved her!

Thanks to Carolina for everything! I would highly recommend her for any hair and/or makeup needs!

Sent on 10/30/2012

And Mary is my favorite customer ! big big hard person !!! and sweet

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2012

Carolina did my hair and make-up for my wedding and I am COMPLETELY satisfied with her services!!!!! Carolina is AMAZING to work with! I had never hired a professional hair and make-up artist before. I had a trial run with another person who charges about the same and it was a disaster. I almost decided to just do my own hair and make-up but decided to try one more trial run with Carolina and I am so glad I did! I have very oily skin and mild acne scarring and Carolina made me look FLAWLESS. She is truly your one-stop-shop for hair and make-up and does both equally well. Whatever vision you have, Carolina can achieve. On my wedding day, Carolina came to my apartment and I did not have to worry about anything. I literally rolled out of bed and let her work her magic. I was freaking out because I had a few pimples on my back and she covered those up- no problem! She calmed my nerves and got my day off to a wonderful start and set a great tone for the rest of the day. I was hesitant to wear false eyelashes but I am glad I trusted her. They turned out beautifully and did not look fake at all. If anyone has anything negative to say about Carolina’s work then you are crazy and impossible to please. CAROLINA: YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Carolina's Hair & Make-up | Designs's reply:

lets say stay beautiful in and out :D

Snow · Married on 03/17/2012

Very Very Very affordable for hair and make-up. She is willing to travel to location too.

Sent on 06/14/2012