Carolina Palms Photography Reviews

9 | Moncks Corner, SC

9 Reviews for Carolina Palms Photography

Christina M. · Getting married on 02/03/2023

The best!!

I don't know where to start!!! Lauren took our engagement photos in November and they are PERFECT! My fiancé and I are super awkward but she worked her magic and I just love how they came out. She was very sweet, patient and knowledgeable of the perfect photo locations in Charleston. I'm so excited for her to be shooting our wedding in 2021 :)

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Daniela

Daniela C. · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Best Photographer in SC !

We booked our first ever photoshoot with Lauren in Charleston. Lauren’s welcoming, friendly character and amazing pictures were more than we could’ve ever wished for. Every time we look at our engagement photoshoot we fall in love with them all over again! Do not hesitate to book her, her work really is truly amazing !

Sent on 03/09/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You are too sweet :) You two were a dream to work with and I'm so honored to capture such special moments for you both!
  • Tiff

Tiff P. · Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing experience!

Lauren shot our engagement pictures while we were vacationing in Charleston, SC. We were running late due to traffic and were worried about losing light but Lauren was still able to capture amazing pictures of us even as we were chasing the sunset! She was great at directing us on poses and was an absolute delight to work with!!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

Aw you're so sweet!!! I had so much fun spending the day with you both and loved being able to capture such special moments for you :)
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 02/26/2021

Perfect Photographer Choice

Lauren is such an amazing photographer with a great vision.
    She's the ultimate hype girl and really knows how to make her shoots fun. I did a bridal portrait session with her in downtown Charleston and she took me to the cutest spots and shot amazing photos.
    She is flexible enough that my now husband and I were able to take first look photos the day of the ceremony, even though we decided against it... thanks to my nerves and anxiety, I just needed to see my groom and knew it would make me feel better. Lauren rolled with the change in plans- and got some of my favorite photos from the day during that first look.
    Her assistant was so sweet and just as talented. They both helped calm my nerves until the first look photos and they kept family photos moving quickly after the ceremony. The candid shots they got during the reception were so sweet.
    I'm so grateful to have found Lauren and her business, Carolina Palms Photography because she is truly an amazing photographer and person!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

Aw you are just the sweetest!! I'm so happy for you and Jake and enjoyed every minute of your wedding! You two deserved the perfect wedding and that's exactly what you got. So glad I could be part of something so special and that we became friends in the process :)
  • W

Wl Boyd · Married on 02/13/2021

Adorable and understanding

My hubby and I are so not picture people. We get uncomfortable and literally did not want to take a ton of photos. She NICELY forced us lol and we couldn’t be happier! I almost wished she would have made us do more. She’s also the cutest of all time and sent us a little goody basket before our big day.

Sent on 04/02/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

It still blows my mind because you two are so photogenic!! 😍 I had so much fun meeting you both and was honored to be part of your special day!!! ❤️

Kristen F. · Married on 01/03/2021

Highly recommended!

I am in awe of the pictures we received and can’t wait to use Lauren again in the future!

We also wanted our puppy (still in training) included in some of the pictures. She did a great job working with him, was incredibly flexible and patient. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/08/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review :) You two were so much fun to work with and of course had the cutest puppers ever!!
  • Elyse

Elyse K. · Married on 10/10/2020

The Best!!

We can't say enough great things about Lauren. She photographed our intimate family-only wedding in November and our post-COVID celebration in May, and captured the special moments perfectly at both events. She was personable, actually listened to what we were wanting and felt more like a friend than a "vendor" at both events. She's not only a wonderful photographer, but she's calm, organized and detail-oriented, which is all that a bride needs on her big day. If we could give her (and Jeremy!) more than five stars, we would!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

You and Neil were a dream to work with! So honored to be part of your special day TWICE! Really loved getting to know your family, you all unbelievably sweet

Audrey S. · Married on 05/04/2020

Wonderful!

I'm so happy Lauren was our photographer for our engagement session and our wedding! I think it's perfect that Lauren includes the engagement session when you book your wedding with her because it gave us the perfect opportunity to get to know each other and learn what her poses and style are like. It made our wedding day flow so smoothly since we already knew what to expect. Both our engagement and wedding photos are gorgeous :) I highly recommend Lauren!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 00/00/0000

Engagement Photo Dreams Come True!

While coming back to visit Charleston after moving away, my fiancé proposed! It was in that moment that I knew I wanted engagement photos taken in our favorite city. Lauren happily took us on very last minute (within 2 days notice) and fully captured the culture, colors, and beauty of Charleston that we adore so much. She made the engagement shoot fun and easy! She's also great if you have little fur babies you'd like to include in some shots!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Carolina Palms Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so much!!! :) I had so much fun getting to know you and Brad, felt like we instantly hit it off! So happy to have captured some special moments for such great people!