Carolina Elite Events Reviews

26 | Cary, NC

26 Reviews for Carolina Elite Events

Ruchik Patel · Married on 01/02/2021

Engagement

I am so glad we went with Carolina Elite for our engagement ceremony. Kirtan was professional, polite, and highly efficient. Even during a pandemic he handled everything so well. Kirtan took amazing photos, and the highlight video he put together was even better. I recommend Carolina Elite for your most memorable day.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Radha Patel · Married on 12/26/2020

Engagement photos / video

I booked Caroline Elite for a last minute engagement ceremony. Kirtan made everything so easy and simple, even during a pandemic. He followed all Covid guidelines and we felt very safe with him the entire time. He captured our special day so well- these photos and videos I will cherish forever. My fiancé and I are pretty awkward in terms of photos, and Kirtan did extremely well navigating through that and captured the best of us! He had us laughing and made us feel so comfortable the entire time. Kirtan was so creative, he had really good ideas, he definitely has a good eye. Due to Covid I had no girlfriends around the day of, and he even went as far as telling me if my hair was out of place to fix it!! His turn around with photos is even better, my jaw dropped when he told me he’d have all my pictures to me in a few hours. Book Carolina Elite for all your special day needs, you won’t regret it. I can’t wait for him to capture my wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2021

Ami Dalal · Married on 11/06/2020

Wonderful and gracious during an unprecedented time

Caroline Elite Events went above and beyond to capture all of our most important wedding and reception moments! They stayed late, came early and took good care of us. The highlight video and pictures are top tier so far!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • RItisha

Ritisha Patel · Married on 10/10/2020

The best Wedding DJ, photo, video services

We booked Kirtan and his team for photo, video and DJ services for our wedding. They had a great wedding package that included everything for a great price. Having a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic and with so many changes that we had to make at the last minute we couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with. They are professional, responsive and very flexible. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with all of the services. Kirtan played all of our favorite songs, the uplighting looked great, and the photographer even stayed late to take pictures of us after the reception. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Maulik Patel · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience

Hi my wife and I got married October 10, 2020. Even in this pandemic the wedding turned out awesome. Thank you Kirtan for making it a great experience.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Cedric J · Married on 09/07/2020

Great event!

Carolina Elite went above and beyond for our event. Kirtan was very easy to work with and very responsive throughout the planning process. Our guests could not stop talking about how good the music was. The team far exceeded our expectations and the event was a BLAST! Definitely book Carolina Elite, your event will be the party of the year! Thanks for everything.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Shreena Patel · Married on 08/10/2020

Carolina Elite is worth every penny!

We hired the Carolina Elite team for our wedding weekend and they did an INCREDIBLE job. Pre-event, Kirtan was there every step of the way and responsive to every call and email, which he always approached with a calm demeanor. Having all the other stress of wedding planning, his professional and friendly approach to the job provided reassurance that it would be well done. He was able to provide suggestions and also be flexible to specific requests. During the reception, he kept the party going during the reception as our DJ and MC, but also had surprises up his sleeve throughout the night that everyone enjoyed. Kirtan and his team took care of everything without any stress. We were so lucky to hire them and if you are looking for wedding event services, don't are hesitate to book the Carolina Elite team!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Bhavin Patel · Married on 05/23/2020

I have used them for multiple events, small ones and my engagement itself included.

They are amazing! Photos, videos, music and lighting, they do it all!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Manju S · Married on 01/07/2020

Thank you!

The team was easy to work with and very accommodating to our requests. They did a great job at our reception. I highly recommend them - thanks for everything

Sent on 01/02/2020

Manish P · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing experience with Carolina elite

100% Recommend! The Carolina elite team was amazing to work with - super responsive, professional and executed our vision perfectly. Hire them for your next event

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • A Bhattacharya

A Bhattacharya · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Experience

Happy we hired Kirtan and his crew. Professional, on time, easy to coordinate, and the music was spot on for my teen’s Birthday Party!
    👍🏻👍🏻 Carolina Elite Events

Sent on 11/13/2019

Nirali S · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Experience

I can't express enough how great Kirtan was to work with! He is professional, responsive, and most importantly, a fantastic DJ. He arrived and was setup early. Guests started coming in earlier than expected, and he was kind enough to get things started earlier than we had discussed. The sound system was great, and our guests had a blast on the dance floor. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Yati

Yati Vaghani · Married on 06/15/2019

Marriott Crabtree

Kirtan and his team did excellent job and were very professional! Uplighting, DJ, and monograms exceeded our expectation! Thanks for making our event amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Karan P · Married on 06/08/2019

Extremely Professional & Easy to Work With

We hired Carolina Elite Events for our wedding and had the best experience. They were very professional, communicative, and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Everyone had a blast at our reception - the dance floor was rocking the whole time with a great mix of Indian/American music. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/25/2019

Kumar P · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommended

The Carolina Elite team went above and beyond all of our expectations. They were very professional throughout the entire process and very accommodating with the last minute changes we had.

I highly recommend them

Sent on 07/17/2019

Amanda Smith · Married on 03/08/2019

Exceeded expectations!

From the very beginning, Kirtan was personable and very professional throughout the whole process! And when the day came everything went flawlessly! I can’t say enough great things about Carolina Elite! Definitely have them entertain your guests… It’ll be the best decision you’ll make for your event!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Priya

Priya Patel · Married on 01/09/2019

Amazing experience!

Where do I even start with these guys? AMAZING. Just AMAZING. First let me start off by saying their customer service was fantastic. Kirtan is prompt at responding and he and his team are always down for a quick call or meetup if you need some questions answered.

They are so much fun to work with but not only that, PROFESSIONAL. They work with you on your visions, they listen to your requests, they are prompt with delivery, and they are very respectful. We've gotten some videos/shots back from them and they look fantastic. They go the extra FIVE miles to get you the perfect picture :)

We had a wedding with over 500 people attending and they handled everything before the wedding, during, and after with such grace. We wanted to do photoshoots before the wedding, we wanted a planning session, we wanted them to be at our courthouse marriage before the actual ceremony - and they did it ALL. You can tell they're experienced and have immense expertise and knowledge on all production related requests.

I cannot say enough nice things about this team, they truly made our entire wedding experience from beginning to end so much fun and SO SO special.

They are best in the business. Hire them for your next event - you won't find the personal touch with a professional experience with anyone else!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kinjal P · Married on 08/31/2018

The Best Experience

We hired Carolina Elite Events to handle our wedding and they did an exceptional job. The team was very professional, easy to work with, and understood what we wanted at our wedding and executed perfectly. The photography, videography, DJ and lighting packages they offered were very competitively priced and everything turned out amazing. We had multiple friends come up to us telling us the DJ was on point! Our guests also loved the photo booth! 10/10 highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kishore Yedavalli · Married on 10/21/2017

An amazing engagement party

These guys DJ’ed at my engagement party back in 2017 and can’t thank them enough for the job they did. Everyone had an amazing time, music was great, vibe was awesome, and overall was a really memorable experience. Would highly recommend these guys for an overall great experience.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Neelam Crawley · Married on 05/06/2017

Birthday Party DJ

We used Carolina Elite for a 60th surprise birthday party - Kirtan was flexible and communicative throughout the planning process. On the day of, he was really attentive and able to meet all of our needs executing a fun and successful event!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Krishna · Married on 10/28/2016

KR Entertainment was amazing at our wedding. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/10/2016

TJ · Married on 08/04/2016

Highly recommended. They are professional and have highly competitive rates

Sent on 08/30/2016

Pranav · Married on 05/04/2016

These guys are absolutely amazing - song selection has always been perfect, transitions are always smooth, and they have all the right equipment for almost any type of DJ need indoor and outdoor. They are real professionals and I can't believe how much cheaper they are then most DJs out here. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Working with KR Entertainment for my wedding was such a great experience. Kirtan and Rushan were both extremely professional with the entire planning process. I also highly recommend their emcee services

Sent on 05/02/2016

Very professional wedding DJ's. With their low rates(compared to other DJ's in the area) they were a no brainer for me. So glad we chose them!

Sent on 09/17/2014