Carolina DJ Professionals Reviews

Carolina DJ Professionals 3
Carolina DJ Professionals 4
Carolina DJ Professionals 5

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

P.S. It worked out PERFECTLY to add on the photobooth with Carolina DJ's!!! The dance floor and the photobooth were the two highlights of our wedding. I LOVED getting back from our honeymoon to our guest book, which were the photo strips and written messages from guests.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2018

Dj Jeff worked with us for our wedding and I mean things couldn’t have gone any more seamless. He was so awesome to work with and I felt at ease from the first time we talked on the phone. He was just so personable and well prepared, everyone absolutely loved him. I got SO MANY compliments throughout the night about our song choice and how awesome he was it just reassured me even more! I believe that everything happens for a reason and Jeff was just the perfect match for us! He knew exactly what to do and did everything at the perfect moment. Sticking to our timeline was pretty important and he kept us right on track!
    Troy, the owner was just as awesome with his constant communication just checking in on us making sure we were confident with all of our choices and that everything was going smoothly. I wish I lived closer so I could book this company again in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Elena · event on: 06/08/2018

These guys are great! Really responsive, flexible and easy to work with! They were willing to work with us on a preferred playlist for a large yoga in the park event. Although it was a non-traditional request, they were able to provide all of the equipment we needed and everything went very smoothly despite the 95 degree weather. Much appreciated, thanks Donnie!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ George was extremely organized and helpful from the very beginning. He sent us a questionnaire to fill out about us as a couple and our wedding well in advance, so we would know what to expect for the flow of our wedding and we always knew exactly what we were getting. George even took time out of his busy schedule to meet with my husband and I not once, but twice! I cannot say enough great things about George and I am so glad we found him. He made our reception SO fun and his level of experience and professionalism is unmatched. He is able read the room like a pro and he had the dance floor packed the entire night. My husband and I are still getting compliments from our guests about how it was the best and most fun wedding they’ve ever been to. George is the reason for that. I highly recommend George White with Carolina DJ Professionals. He is amazing and hiring him will be one the best decisions you make! Thank you again for everything, George!
    Photo Booth - It worked out PERFECTLY to add on the Photobooth with Carolina DJs!!! The dance floor/DJ and the Photobooth were the two highlights of our wedding. They set up everything and brought so many fun props (which eventually made it out on the dance floor lol)! I LOVED getting back from our honeymoon to our guest book (included), which consisted of the photo strips and written messages from guests.
    A special shout out to Troy for always communicating with me throughout the whole process: before, during, and after! You all are such an amazing team!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Linda · Married on 06/08/2018

No need to go anywhere else! Carolina DJ Professionals are your ticket to a great night! Patrick was great! He met with us several times prior to our wedding and was professional and really listened to our views on music and how we wanted the night to go. We had tons of family in from NJ , MD, FL, LA, OH, and so on they were dancing all night and keep telling us the music was AWESOME !!! Book them today and don't look any further. Thank you again Patrick, you were amazing !!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Karli · Married on 06/08/2018

Working with Carolina DJ Professionals was one of the best decisions we made for our weeding! Troy made sure that we were taken care of the entire time. Our DJ, Karenski, did an AMAZING job understanding what we wanted and making it happen day of. Even with some last minute requests, he was extremely flexible and made the day flow impeccably. If we did it all over again, I would without a doubt choose Carolina DJ Professionals!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Margaret · Married on 05/26/2018

We really wanted to let you know that DJ Quinn literally KILLED IT!!!!!!! We had the BEST dance party ever - just like we requested - and all of our friends and guests kept telling us how this is the most hype dance floor they’ve ever seen at a wedding. It was truly the best day of our lives and Quinn helped make that happen, so we wanted to make sure we let you know that! We are highly recommending her to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Maddy · Married on 05/26/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals did an absolutely AMAZING job for our wedding on 5/27/18! Patrick Ryder is a great DJ and played all best songs! He really listened to us and gave awesome recommendations (when we didn’t really have any clue)! We met multiple times beforehand and he was so helpful with the entire process and did everything to make sure it ran smoothly! I would recommend them to absolutely everyone for a wedding (or any event)!! Thank you again Patrick!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Peele · Married on 05/26/2018

Highly recommend!!

We used Carolina DJ Professionals for our May 2018 wedding & could of not been more impressed. Our DJ Myrick Parker was excellent at keeping the order of events on time, he played all the music we requested and the dance floor was never empty. Not only did he totally impress us on the actual day of the event- but throughout the entire planning process he met with us, reached out to check on us and offer his assistance and was always so easy to get in contact with if we had any questions.

In addition to having an excellent DJ for our wedding- Troy, the owner of CDJP continuously reached out to make sure we were happy with Myrick and everything wa going smoothly. Both Myrick and Troy reached out to us after the wedding to make sure we were happy and satisfied with the service. They really, truly care about making sure your special event goes off without a glitch!

I highly recommend Carolina DJ Pro’s & DJ Myrick for any music needs you may have. 10/10!

Sent on 02/15/2019

TERRI · Married on 05/25/2018

George was our DJ and was incredible. First, he met with the bride and grown about 3-4 times over the year to get to know them and their style. He helped them to plan the reception when we all didn't know where to start. He had suggestions on how to make it their own such as each bridal party member entering with their own song and dance. As the mother of the bride who was doing most of the work due to my daughter being in med school, he had helped me plan a time line. We were thinking of starting the wedding earlier but he reminded me the sun didn't set until 8:30 and that we didn't want to start the dancing too early before sunset. That was something I never thought about. Finally, when the dancing did start, I was thinking it was too bright. As I went searching for the venue director I notice George was already with her asking for the lights to be turned down. He had the crowd dancing from start to finish. I couldn't possibly ask for more!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2018

TJ did an amazing job! He provided helpful suggestions and took the time to listen and learn what we were looking for in our wedding. Punctuality and communication was the best out of every vendor I hired.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/18/2018

George (and my venue coordinator) were easily my favorites in the vendor party. I believe I told them both, on more than one occasion, that I loved them. I consistently found myself telling people that day that I was so calm and felt at such ease because I knew we hired GOOD people. I trusted my vendors with my vision and they each executed it to perfection. DJ George led a pretty darn good party if I do say so myself! The crowd found themselves requesting songs to which George replied, "oh we've got that coming". I believe he was able to say this because of how intentional he was in the planning process. He asked us every question under the sun allowing him to best understand us as a couple and our guests. He rolled with the punches, was flexible and on point...Even with that groomsmen group! Phew... While I would absolutely recommend Carolina DJ Professionals to any Charlotte-area couple planning their wedding, I'd be re-missed not to specifically suggest they request DJ George. A craft beer loving, BBQ eating, loving father and awesome beard guy, you will LOVE getting to know him as he gets to know you.
    May 2018 Wedding in Cornelius, NC.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

Troy is by far the best DJ in Charlotte! We chose him because he was the DJ at my sister's wedding and had all the guests on the dance floor the entire night. That's what I wanted for my wedding as well and Troy definitely delivered! He is so easy to get in touch with and work with. He made choosing the music so fun and easy. He cut several songs for me to remove certain lyrics or to extend the song to fit my needs and it sounded awesome. Everyone is still talking about how much fun the dancing was at our wedding a month later and that was all thanks to Troy! He also got several videos of our reception to share with us without us even having to ask!! I definitely recommend him and his team for your wedding DJ! Thanks for bringing the party Troy!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Samantha · event on: 05/11/2018

Troy was very helpful and donated services for the HEARTest Yard/Showmars 5K. Both DJ's (TJ and Donnie) were professional, and on time. They played great music and everyone at the race had a great time.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ryan Middleton · Married on 05/06/2018

Everything went perfectly

DJ Quinn did an excellent job at our wedding. She was flexible with our music choices and had many great ideas to add. It's was probably the most enjoyable part of the planning process. The sound at the ceremony, and music during the reception was flawless.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Hi Ryan & Caroline!

Thank you so very much for the review! It was an honor to help you celebrate and I love your family!

I can't wait for your sister's wedding!
    ~DJ Quinn
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Picking a DJ was one of the scariest elements of wedding planning. We always dreamed of having a hoping dance floor and wanted people to be dancing all night. Our biggest fear was a bad DJ and guests not dancing. We made the best decision choosing Carolina DJ professionals. Quinn exceeded our wildest dreams. She took care of the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception everything was flawless. She came early and had everything set up perfectly! All of our guests are still raving about the DJ! We even had her stay longer because everyone was still dancing and having so much fun! Quinn worked with us throughout the whole process to make sure the day was just what we wanted! She guided us through the process of making the perfect schedule for our reception and listened to what we wanted vs didn't want. Not to mention our wedding had many extras which Quinn worked with us kindly to make them all work! I truly can't recommend Carolina Dj Professionals enough and thank them for my perfect day!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

We booked Carolina DJ Professionals for our wedding in Asheville, NC, and they were great to work with. Troy is super responsive and helpful. When the original DJ we booked had to back out for personal reasons, Troy offered to either find a new DJ with them, or refund our deposit and give us references for other DJs (if we didn't feel like we could find another good fit with them). A great reason to book with a company instead of an individual! We ended up getting Kevin to DJ our wedding and he was fantastic. He was fun and energetic without being intrusive, the music was great, and everything went off without a hitch. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Hi Laura!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes our day to hear that you were happy with Kevin and it was an honor to help you celebrate such a special day! We wish you the best on your new journey!

Leann Luepke · Married on 05/05/2018

5 Stars All the Way

We hired Carolina DJ Professionals last year for our May wedding and I couldn't have been more taken care of! The owner, Troy, barely had room left for the date we chose but he made it work for us because he knew how badly we wanted their services. Troy was absolutely awesome to work with. Always checked in with us to see how we were doing and if we needed anything. He paired us with DJ Jeff who was awesome. Such good customer service with them and our wedding was definitely complete with Carolina DJ Professionals. They are so knowledgeable and honest with their work and always make you the center of attention. They truly want to give you the day you deserve. I would recommend to ANYONE!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Hi Leann & Andrew!
    Thank you so much for your incredible review and kind words! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

~ Carolina DJ Professionals!

Cheryl · Married on 05/04/2018

This company was great! Very easy to work with and we had a great wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Darren · Married on 04/27/2018

We were referred to Carolina DJ Professionals by our venue, Sugar Creek Brewery, and couldn't have been happier! Troy was easy to work with and DJ Cory made sure our guests had a great time!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals was absolutely the best! DJ Quinn was amazing and made my husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. We were so impressed with her knowledge of music in all genres and she absolutely killed it during the reception and helped us throw the best party we could have imagined. She was able to incorporate what we were looking for while having the creative skills to fill in the gaps for us. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. The management team was great as well and were in contact throughout the entire process. I felt that Carolina DJ Professionals truly valued us as clients and wanted to make sure we had the best experience possible.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Carolina DJ Professionals to provide music for our April 2018 wedding. Chris was the DJ for our event. He was great with communicating with us prior to the wedding day and we appreciated their details music playlist spreadsheet that helped us plan out all of our music. Everyone had a great time and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

Patrick was the DJ at our wedding this April. He met with us ahead of time to talk about our musical styles and what type of ceremony and reception we envisioned. On the big day he did a wonderful job mixing in our requests. The guests were on the dance floor for the rest of the evening thanks to Patrick's expertise at responding to the crowd. Troy was responsive and attentive to our needs in coordinating the booking and contract. We are pleased with Carolina DJ Professionals and recommend them for events in the Charlotte area.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals was amazing from start to finish! Chris was our DJ and he was an absolute pleasure to work with! We would highly recommend them!! Chris worked very closely with us throughout the process to make sure everything went just as we wanted! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2018

Troy and Patrick at Carolina DJ Professionals did such an amazing job with our wedding! The dance floor was full all night long! They were Fantastic!

Sent on 04/06/2018