Carolina DJ Professionals Reviews

Carolina DJ Professionals 4
Carolina DJ Professionals 5

Sabrina · Married on 02/09/2019

Awesome Experience!!

Carolina DJ Professionals go above and beyond to make this whole process as smooth as possible. They were very responsive and fast to answer any questions. We were paired with DJ Jeff Smith and our guests are STILL messaging us about how much fun he was. Our dance floor was packed with hardly anyone sitting down. Although I would like to say that is a testiment to our guests - there were a few that I know were lured up because of the awesome song selection. Also, Jeff was super detailed and meticulous which was VERY helpful. It helped even our coordinator with timelines. This whole company and DJ Jeff deserve 5 stars!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Critsey Rowe · Married on 02/01/2019

Amazing dj service!

We LOVE Carolina DJ Pros and so will you! They are professional, courteous and know how to get the party started! As photographers we've had the pleasure of working with them over the years and we know we will always get great dance photos because they know how to keep the dance floor moving! If you are looking for a great DJ service hire them! You will LOVE them!

Carolina DJ Professionals 6
    Carolina DJ Professionals 7
    Carolina DJ Professionals 8
    Carolina DJ Professionals 9
    Carolina DJ Professionals 10
    Sent on 02/01/2019

Nicole B · Married on 12/01/2018

Dream Team

I LOVE working with Carolina DJ Professionals! What a dream team they have Troy, Quinn, the list goes on and on. They are professional, knowledge and can really keep the party going.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Caleb Clayton-Molby · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection

We had DJ Patrick Ryder and he was absolutely amazing! We scheduled two extensive sit downs to go over the whole wedding day start to finish to make sure that we had everything covered. He was in communication with our day-of event coordinator and all of our other vendors to also make sure that everyone was on the same page. The ceremony music was amazing, wireless microphones worked flawlessly, and could not have asked for a better DJ for our big day.

PS: We got married in Sylva, NC so the drive was about 3 1/2 hours for Patrick, we are so thankful he was able to travel to our wedding venue the day of!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were thrilled to help you celebrate your special day and are so happy to hear you enjoyed working with DJ Patrick Ryder!
    We wish you the best on your new journey together!
  • Demi

Demi Mabry · Married on 11/10/2018

Hire them ASAP!!

Obsessed with Troy and the whole gang at Carolina DJ Professionals! They always bring the party AND the hospitality! Their entire crew is so kind and accommodating! You will get nothing but the best from these guys!! Stop looking for a DJ and hire them STAT!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Kristine · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ George was awesome!

DJ George was amazing. he took the time to get to know us and our different tastes. He played a good mix and made sure he had everything he needed. Very professional!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jamie Knight · Married on 10/21/2018

They made our night amazing!!

Carolina DJ Professionals went above and beyond any expectations we had for the experience they delivered on our wedding night. Our DJ was Quinn and not only did she walk us through every step of the process, but she cared about who we were, she wanted to get to know us and make sure that we were happy on our day. The timing for the entire wedding ceremony was perfectly on queue, they brought us out snacks during the long photo session after! Then they made sure the reception was flawless and included everything we could possibly think of. This company lives up to it's name and DJ Quinn is an absolute professional that is efficient, reliable, and spectacular! They could not have done a single thing to make our night better! Thank you Quinn!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jamie & Tiffany!
    Thank you so much for having me on your special day! These words mean more than you know and I am truly grateful! Mostly, I am overjoyed that you had a wonderful day! I had a blast getting to know you both and celebrating with you!

DJ Quinn!

Kelsi Bunda · Married on 10/13/2018

Attentive, Personable

THE BEST DJ COMPANY EVER! I was getting married in SC but live in PA and this company made it entirely easy to work with! Jeff Smith was the best DJ I have ever heard at a wedding and my guests can attest to the same. I can't say enough about how wonderful, fun and professional all the of the staff are. I am so happy we went with them for our special day, it was nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend!

I had a great experience with Carolina DJ. We worked with Herb - he was fantastic from beginning to end. He was responsive with communication and thorough to ensure he knew what we wanted. Everyone we spoke with at the corporate office was friendly and professional. Thank you Carolina DJ!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Russell · Married on 10/12/2018

Well beyond our expectations!

There are not enough words in the English language to express my complete appreciation for Carolina DJ Professionals. Having the right DJ for your wedding makes all the difference in the world, and boy did we score with Troy! Troy met with us twice, helped us with every facet of planning from the beginning of the ceremony to send- off! Even during the whirlwind of the evening, in the midst of talking and dancing, I noticed his skill of mixing and the way he engaged my friends and family. I was beyond impressed and I am truly, forever grateful for the way he made our night memorable! Music is very important to my wife and I and its fair to say that we had high standards when it came to a DJ. I don't think we could have found a better match! Thank you times a million to Troy your kindness, helpfulness, professionalism, and of course for making our wedding as perfect as we dreamed!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cathy · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved Carolina DJ Professionals! Especially George White, he was on top of all the details from day one! He made sure to schedule all meetings well in advance and email and text us frequently. On our day of George did a fantastic job making sure that we had everything we needed and was absolutely wonderful. I have to say this was one of our best experiences with our vendors for our big day. If you are looking for a DJ, Carolina DJ Professionals is where you need to be!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Arianna Hutchens · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing company & dj

We hired this company for our DJ and we are SO glad we did! They far exceeded our expectations. Herb was our DJ and he was super easy to work with. He was in constant contact with us and helped us make all the right choices. He kept the dance floor packed all night and was super flexiable with last minute changes we made!

Overall, great company & DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Paige Badame · Married on 10/06/2018

So Amazing!

Troy and Donnie were amazing to work with from the beginning! Donnie made our event so fun and I was so impressed with their customer service! I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It makes our day to hear that you were happy with everything! We wish you the best on your new journey together!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Guaranteed best party

As a wedding planning and having worked with quite a few of their DJs, I can say the experience is always top notch. They are quick with communication, extremely organized and put on a great party. I HIGHLY recommend Carolina DJ Professionals to all of my clients.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJs in Town!

We worked with DJ George from Carolina DJ Professionals for our wedding and we could not have been happier! We met with him a few times prior to the wedding to walk through the day and also provide our music preferences. Both DJ George and owner Troy were extremely helpful with the weeks leading up to the wedding and we felt confident that everything was in good hands. DJ George went above and beyond to make sure it was the wedding we envisioned! The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guest have raved about how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Carolina DJ Professionals to anyone wanting a fun wedding with great music that they'll never forget!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals is dialed in! Both the owner Troy and whatever DJ you pick will constantly check in on you from the moment you inquire about their services until after the event. For my wedding I booked Karenski. He was always super friendly and kept offering to help in any way possible. I truly felt that as a company they cared about us and what we wanted. We were very happy with our whole experience and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ashley!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It makes our day to hear you were happy with your special day! We wish you all the best on your new journey together!

eva · Married on 09/01/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals are the BEST!!!

I cannot say enough good about Carolina DJ Professionals! Troy and DJ Jeff were wonderful to work with and I have only good things to say about them! I am so happy that we found them for our wedding. DJ Jeff was always quick to respond to any questions I had, and always arrived early to our pre-wedding meetings, and also on the wedding day! He did such an awesome job and helped to make everything flow well during our big day, and we had so many guest on the dance floor throughout the night! I even had another vendor mention to me that they didn't usually see so many people on the dance floor at weddings they've gone to! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality wedding DJ! They do not disappoint! Thank y'all so much for helping to make our perfect day truly perfect!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

Our DJ, Quinn was the best! all of our guests loved the song list! We even got our dads out on the dance floor. She did an amazing job making our day as smooth and stress free as possible!

I would definitely recommend Carolina DJ Professionals to anyone looking to book a DJ.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ansley · Married on 08/05/2018

Carolina DJ Professionals was one of the absolute best choices that I made for my wedding day! TJ was the DJ of the night and he did a phenomenal job. Not only was TJ great, but he also worked with us from the very beginning of the wedding planning process to the very end to make sure every detail was just right. Troy, the owner, also kept in contact regularly to make sure that everything was shaping into the vision that I had planned for my big day. Best DJ group around!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Karolina · Married on 07/28/2018

It was great to work with Carolina DJ Professionals. Everything went so something and our guests had awesome time. Stress free process and our DJ listed to all our requests and recommendations. Great party is quarantined if you use them.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

We chose Chris for our DJ and he did an amazing job!! So friendly and professional! Amazing song selection and so accommodating for our last minute changes! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Libby S · Married on 07/07/2018

Great to work with

The crew at Carolina DJ Professionals is absolutely wonderful. As a wedding planner, it's so nice to be able to count on the professionalism and expertise every DJ on the team brings. They are fun, personable, and always a joy to work with. I have zero hesitations when recommending their services.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Sonya · Married on 06/29/2018

George White with Carolina DJ Professionals is an awesome DJ! He was professional, timely, knowledgeable, organized, personable and fun! We enjoyed our pre-meetings where he really listened to music preferences and choices. He communicated so well with us and the director and the other vendors. Such a joy to work with and he truly kept the dance floor full all night long. Thank you George!

Sent on 07/13/2018

James · event on: 06/22/2018

A pleasure to work with and we were 100% satisfied. We will definitely recommend to others and look forward to hopefully working with them again for our future events.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Marina · Married on 06/22/2018

By far the best vendor you can hire! The whole crew was super responsive and helpful with everything along the way. I personally worked with the main DJ, George. He is super easy to talk to and helped us along the way with everything. I never felt rushed or pressured into making a decision even when the wedding date was approaching. George took the time to coordinate with all other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. I never asked him to do so but it was super helpful and alleviated any additional stress.

Sent on 07/04/2018