Carolina DJ Professionals Reviews

Carolina DJ Professionals 3
Carolina DJ Professionals 4
Carolina DJ Professionals 5

Caroline Ryan · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Do not go with any other DJ

Working with Carolina DJ Professionals was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They basically plan your wedding out for you with the detailed itinerary provided. DJ Quinn kept the party going all night!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Atlanta

Atlanta Moritz-Tate · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Mark is da shiz.

DJ Mark added an epic dimension in the form of joyous sound flow to Jacob and my (Atlanta) wedding reception. We are overjoyed to recommend Mark and CDJP to any and all of our present and future family, friends and acquaintances. Mark is da shiz.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Madelyn Paule · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Best DJs and Outstanding Customer Service

Carolina DJ Pros is the way to go! We had DJ Donnie for our ceremony and reception and he was absolutely wonderful! We had our initial meeting with him shortly after we set our date and he was so helpful with great suggestions and recommendations for wedding songs! He also checked on us throughout the wedding planning process and made himself available as another resource for answering questions (not only related to music) and we were very thankful for that. Carolina DJ Pros truly has the best customer service and goes above and beyond to make sure that your wedding day is exactly how you picture it. They were amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone who is getting married!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Taylor · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Prisma Health 2019 Team Day

Very prompt and professional. There was a variety of music played @ my corporate event and everyone enjoyed the experience!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hi Leslie!
    Thank you for the review! We truly enjoyed working with you and your team and it makes our day to hear that everyone was happy with the music and services we provided! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Enjoy your summer!

C Anderson · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great experience and very professional

Professional company and everyone is willing to help make this a perfect date.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 11/10/2019

Quinn is amazing!

Quinn has been attentive and responsive towards all of our needs for our wedding coming up in November. She met with us already and walked us through everything we needed and offered the best feeling of support and relief during the whole thing. I know that will continue up until the wedding! highly recommend so far!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hi Jillian!
    Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so thrilled to be a part of your day and I am also looking forward to our next meeting!

Hayley G · Married on 11/05/2019

Greatest DJ!

We had DJ Quinn and honestly it was probably my favorite part of the wedding. She met with us via phone several times beforehand since we live across the country and was always organized, professional and so attentive. She gave us total freedom even when we wanted to micromanage the playlist to some extent and she NEVER made us feel demanding. Unlike some wedding DJs she has zero ego - it's not about her and her "set" - it's about what you want as a couple. And honestly she's just an incredible DJ: really seems to be having a great time, punctual, professional, great fades with killer transitions, great taste in music and an intuitive feel for what the crowd needs. We had to get her to stay later because the party was so rocking. We are SO grateful we decided to use her as our DJ .

Sent on 05/15/2019

Hayley & Jason!

You guys are the best! I can't thank you enough for all of the kind words and the outstanding review! You made my day, seriously!

Best Wishes!
    DJ Quinn
  • amber

amber · Married on 10/19/2019

10 stars!

My husband and I used Jeff from Carolina DJ Professionals for our September 2019 wedding, and they FAR exceeded our expectations. Jeff is pleasant, professional, available, organized, fun, outgoing and beyond helpful. Jeff was the first vendor we met with after booking our venue and I cannot explain the relief and clarity we got from that first meeting! He is way more than a DJ. He mapped out our day and worked with our photographer, day-of coordinator, and venue coordinator to ensure a smooth and successful wedding day. We were beyond fortunate and grateful for this company, especially to Jeff, to be a part of our special day! They are concise and consistent, with no issues at all with our initial contact and quote, deposit and payment, and they were always available if we needed them. THANK YOU JEFF!!! We hit the jackpot!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Samantha Mchugh · Married on 10/19/2019

DJ/Photo booth

We love Carolina DJ Professional’s! They helped make our wedding day the best day EVER!! Dj Cameran was awesome and listened to our vision and then brought it to life!! Everyone loved the photo booth and we loved the book of photos we received at the end of the night! Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Gabrielle Hornung · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Energy and Very Professional

Jeff was our DJ for our wedding, and he did a stellar job! He met with us several times leading up to the big day, helped us stay organized and pick all our songs for the important moments. During the reception, he did a wonderful job reading the room and keeping our guests partying on the dancefloor all the way until the last song of the night.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • genevieve

genevieve · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ George is amazing!

DJ George did an amazing job at our wedding! He was such a great help with the planning process & worked closely with all our vendors. Highly recommend Carolina DJ Professionals!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Veach · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Time

DJ George was amazing! He had open communication and work with our schedule. We had so much fun at our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Chelsea Blackwood · Married on 09/01/2019

First Vendor Hire Set the Bar High

DJ Quinn was our first vendor hire that came recommended by our venue, a children's summer camp outside of Asheville, and she set the bar high!! From our first email exchange she was energetic, friendly and professional. We were planning from out of town but she made the time to meet with us and Facetime whenever possible. She helped us every step of the way and got us thinking about the big picture and small details in a way that was fun and enjoyable, not overwhelming! When it came to our wedding day, she checked in and gave me one last reassuring hug before throwing the most EPIC party imaginable! She got all of our must plays in (with shout outs!) and kept the party rocking and the dance floor FULL all night long. The next day she was all our guests could talk about!!! My father in particular was blown away by how she managed to cater to "not just the young people" but led a high energy party for everyone! If we had to do it all over again we would not change a single second of our experience with Quinn and the rest of the team at CDJP and I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding celebration the greatest, most fun, night of our lives!

Carolina DJ Professionals 6
    Carolina DJ Professionals 7
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Best DJ Ever

BEST WEDDING DECISION WE MADE!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Amanda Saari · Married on 08/17/2019

Hire carolina dj professionals... Best decision to set the tone for your special day!

We can absolutely NOT imagine our special day without DJ George White and the Carolina DJ Professionals team playing such an integral part of the entire experience! From the very beginning, George met with us and learned of our goals for our Wedding, then helped us to craft the perfect song list for the entire evening. We had some very specific requests (songs to play, and songs to definitely NOT play should anyone ask), and George had us so much at ease that we 110% entrusted him to entirely run with all music for the evening. I wish we could have George and the Carolina DJ Professionals team with us at every single occasion, dinner, and party that we host as our guests would most certainly walk away from a memorable occasion with a smile on their faces!! HIRE CAROLINA DJ PROFESSIONALS… bottom line!!!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Jonathan · Married on 08/10/2019

Could not recommend more!

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, we were wowed by the reviews for Carolina DJ Professionals, and decided to reach out. As soon as we started talking with DJ Chris we knew our decision was made. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding we never had to worry much about the music at our wedding as we felt like we were in very good hands. Chris checked in frequently to make sure we were on the same page and check in on any music decisions / timeline decisions or changes we had made. With the worksheets provided to us and music suggestions the entire process was very easy to feel confident the day would go as we planned.

The day of the wedding went perfectly! Chris did an excellent job keeping the flow of events throughout the night and was communicative throughout the reception as well. All of our guests had a great time dancing and the music selection kept the dance floor full and our guests happy. We could not have asked for a better DJ to make our wedding fun and go as expected. Do yourself a favor and reach out to Carolina DJ Professionals, you will be in great hands and won't regret it!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Hi Jonathan!!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! Your words mean more than you know and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with DJ Chris!

We appreciate you taking the time to share and we wish you an amazing new journey through married life!

Cheers,
  • Colin

Colin A · Married on 08/03/2019

Cdjp was amazing

CDJP was incredible! I knew from the start they were going to be superb - DJ Will had our intro meeting and absolutely came prepared. He was thorough, fun, engaging, and helped us get organized. He helped the day of the wedding flow and even powered through some torrential rain! We gave him a few must-play, don't-play suggestions but really left it up to him to get our guests dancing and I never, NEVER saw the dance floor empty. That's all we could have wanted, but DJ Will and CDJP went above and beyond. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing in every way!

Quinn and Carolina DJ professionals were amazing and so helpful our entire wedding planning process! From phone calls to emails to just check in, they are organized and the best in the business. I will definitely use them again in the future for other events!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hi Elizabeth & Colby!

DJ Quinn had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear you enjoyed working us. It makes our day…to know you had a great day…on one of life's most special days!

Best wishes on your new journey!

Kimberly Levy · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing & Fun

I can't thank Carolina DJ Professionals enough on how AMAZING they were at my wedding. Everything flowed properly and all the music sounded amazing and the energy of the people who came to work the wedding was so upbeat and positive, I loved it! Quinn, was so very helpful from the very start, recommending songs and making the meetings fun and not strict business. I am for sure using this company again whenever I need a DJ. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing vendor to work with!!!

DJ Patrick Ryder was so awesome to work with and made a daunting task (timeline, music selection, etc) so stress free and relaxed. He was so responsive (as well as the office team) and they were always following up with us and thought of all details. Our reception was an absolute blast, Patrick was so fun and professional and everything ran so smoothly. The photo booth was a highlight for all guests and it was awesome to be able to go through the same vendor! Would highly recommend DJ Patrick Ryder and Carolina DJ Professionals for any event.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Hi Monica & Erik!

DJ Patrick had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear you enjoyed working with us. It makes our day o know you had a great day on one of life's most special days!

Best wishes on your new journey!

Christina Hyatt · Married on 06/29/2019

Above and Beyond Professional

It would be an absolute understatement to say that Carolina DJ Professionals are an amazing team and company. From the very beginning, Quinn made certain to take very good care of my needs. Trying to plan a 50th Anniversary Celebration from 400 miles away is not an easy feat, especially when being done on behalf of my husband and his brothers and with all sights unseen. Quinn knew that I was frazzled and asked Will to reach out to me right away (even though we were about a month out) so that I could express our desires and pick his brain for ideas.

As we got closer to the event date and before I got a chance to reach back out to Will, he was already getting in touch with me. Both times we spoke on the phone, Will was super patient, asked all the right questions, and made certain we had covered all bases in preparation for the big day.

On the day of the event, Will was amazing and went above and beyond. For example, while setting up, I ended up with no help due to extenuating circumstances. Will could sense that I was stretched thin. He could have acted oblivious to it all, but instead offered to help with some minor things which helped immensely. And of course, an event never goes completely as scheduled and Will adjusted every bit of the way. He was honestly, a major contributor, and his professionalism and assistance ensured the night was a great success. I could not have done it without him. Huge thanks to Carolina DJ Professionals, where professional stands for so much more.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Christina!

We honestly can not thank you enough your this incredible review! It is moments when we receive messages like these, that we remember how unique our job is and how AWESOME it is too! Helping bring people together to celebrate a special moment and hearing that what you envisioned came to life, makes our day!

Your words mean more than you know and we are so appreciative! This allows us to continue to grow and keep sharing in wonderful moments with great people!

Thank you again! DJ Will told me to say thank you as well and that he had a blast!

Best,

Celeste · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

I made a great choice in selecting Carolina DJ Professionals for my wedding. They were super friendly and fun to work with! Our DJ, Cameron, was always responsive, flexible, and professional when working with us. Honestly, I don't think my guests would have had as much fun had I not chosen Carolina DJ Professionals!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hi Celeste!

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! I know DJ Cameron was happy to help you celebrate and even happier to know you enjoyed working with him!

We wish you the best on your new journey!

~Carolina DJ professionals
  • Kayla

Kayla Schlein · Married on 06/08/2019

So Professional and So Awesome

Carolina DJ Professionals was top notch from the very beginning. They were a preferred vendor by our venue, The Arbors Events, and we also spoke with them at The Carolina Bridal Expo (after we had already booked with them). My husband and I had about a year between when we booked with them and the actual wedding day. Both the owner Troy and our DJ Chris kept in contact throughout the entire year. They were one of my few vendors that actually reached out to me. I was not the one chasing them down with questions! Chris even reached out on holidays and checked in just to see how the wedding planning was going. The day of the wedding, Chris arrived with more than enough time to setup and ask how things were going, he even setup a rain plan station since rain was possible that day. Everything that night flowed perfectly, including the mics working properly, all songs we had selected and everyone's names were pronounced perfectly. I have been to other weddings and heard horror stories of missed introductions and the wrong songs! This was not the case. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing. We also had a small wedding of 90 people, including older family members, and to our surprise, almost everyone there went out and danced! Can't say enough about their professionalism and awesomeness.

Carolina DJ Professionals 8
    Carolina DJ Professionals 9
    Carolina DJ Professionals 10
    Carolina DJ Professionals 11
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Mitchell · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome DJ give him 1 Million stars!

I started looking to hire a DJ for my daughter's graduation party. After searching several websites and doing my research, I chose Carolina DJ Professionals. So HAPPY and THANKFUL I did!!! They contacted me immediately and answered all my questions. I booked several months in advance and DJ Jeff Smith sent me emails and called to get more details about the party over the course of those several months. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the party! He asked what attire he should wear and made sure he dressed appropriately. He requested a list of songs/music months in advance that we wanted him to play. DJ Jeff was GREAT!!! He was very professional, interacted with the crowd, cracked some jokes and tried to get those golden oldies to get up and dance! He was definitely the best DJ I have seen! He even got Grandma Irene up dancing. She couldn't stand just tapping her foot anymore, she got up and her groove on, LOL! After the party, everyone told me DJ Jeff Smith did awesome! Everyone thought he was family or a friend because of how well he interacted with everyone. My daughter said to me, thank you mom for making this happen and hugged me.
    Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals and Jeff Smith for making my daughter's grad party a success! If I need DJ services again, I definitely will know who to call.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Hello Melissa!

Thank you for your kind words! I love that you said you give DJ Jeff 1 Million Stars! That is incredible!

We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with DJ Jeff and the Services we provided! Your words mean the world to us and we appreciate the review, so we can continue to help other clients celebrate as well!

We hope to see you again!

Best,
    ~ Carolina DJ Professionals

Lauren Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience!!!!

Carolina DJ Professionals were so great to work with. They were beyond organized, provided countless song suggestions and a pre-planned timeline suggestion. They made everything so easy and fun. Our DJ, Donnie, was so awesome and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy!

Sent on 06/10/2019