Carolina Cupcakery Reviews

112 | Chesapeake, VA

112 Reviews for Carolina Cupcakery

Casey · Married on 07/27/2014

Jenni and the team at Carolina Cupcakery were amazing!!! Jenni was very patient, and knowledgeable! I recently found out I need to eat gluten free- which has been hectic while planning a wedding- but Carolina Cupcakery was very accommodating and the gluten free cupcakes were delish! We ordered 150 cupcakes, 12 gluten free cupcakes and 1 gluten free anniversary cake! We chose 4 flavors: banana pudding, cookies and cream, almond I do, and red velvet! Our guests could not get enough...everyone enjoyed the flavors and we heard wonderful reviews from all of our guests! I would highly recommend Carolina if you have an allergy, or if you just really enjoy cupcakes! They seriously were amazing, and the events staff put together a beautiful display!!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Everything was perfect and the cupcakes were amazing. They were a hit with all of our guests.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/24/2014

We wanted to have cupcakes as part of our dessert buffet for our wedding in the Outer Banks. Carolina Cupcakery had such a great selection and price that they were our top choice. It was tough planning the wedding from afar, but my mom was able to contact an employee, and they brought the cupcakes onto OBX for us, and we were able to get a family member to pick them up before the wedding. They were so flexible in helping us plan the flavors and pick-up for the cupcakes. More importantly, the cupcakes were delicious and definitely a hit! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wide variety of cupcakes and not wanting to break the bank doing it!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/17/2014

Carolina cupcakery did not disappoint! They made our wedding day so special...Such a beautiful, perfect masterpiece! Customer service was also phenomenal!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Good job you did a good with my cake. It was delicious.

Sent on 06/04/2014

excellent service and very professional, plus great tasting cakes

Charlotte · Married on 05/03/2014

U guys were awesome ! Everybody loved the cupcakes and my carrot was great !

Sent on 05/15/2014

Tom · Married on 05/03/2014

The cupcake tower and top cake turned out perfectly.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Adrianne · Married on 04/19/2014

Amazing cupcakes and customer service. Jenni was so helpful and a delight to work with!

Alicia · Married on 04/12/2014

Best cupcakes I have ever had. They were a joy to work with from day one and very patient with all of the emails from this out of town bride! Highly recommend!

Jaylene · Married on 04/12/2014

The gluten free cake was delicious! The guests raved about the "regular" cupcakes. The display was perfect! Jenni was very helpful and accommodating,,

Heather · Married on 12/07/2013

I love cupcakes! The wonderful workers at Carolina Cupcakery made sure I had everything I wanted! We had a wide variety of flavors and everything was exactly how they said it would be! A-MAZING!!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2013

I was BLOWN AWAY by the presentation, color, flavors. Absolutely amazing. Every guest was impressed. We were able to choose many flavors, since we had a 6" topper for cutting and a tower of 48 cupcakes. Oddly, my husband does not like sweets, however, he loves carrot cake! The topper was a carrot cake for him and I to cut, topped with a stunning and elegant scroll design in a cream color. GORGEOUS!! We were also surprised at the fair pricing, the set up for us.....everything was absolutely PERFECT. Thank you Jenni and crew for making our sacred day even more special!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Brenda · Married on 06/25/2013

My daughter wanted mini-cupcakes for her wedding reception. When we visited Corolla the fall before her June wedding, we sampled a few local bakeries, but were not happy with the product or the personnel. I saw that Carolina Cupcakery had been the baker used for a wedding at the venue we had selected and contacted them. Kyndall was very helpful from our first contact. She helped me make decisions and suggested some wonderful final touches--white chocolate shells which we put on sugar sand around the cupcakes on the tower. It was beautiful and best of all the cupcakes were delicious! I recommend Carolina Cupcakery with pleasure.

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/30/2013

This company did an amazing job helping us plan a destination wedding! They had amazing cupcakes which made it hard to choose which ones we wanted to have. They were able to work within our budget and were very prompt with the delivery of everything. Everyone at our reception loved the cupcakes! We would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/15/2012

The Carolina Cupcakery did a fabulous job creating the perfect cupcake vision for a long distance planning bride. Aside from the amazing cupcake flavors to choose from, they had great suggestions for the details and presentation of their yummy desserts. My only problem is that I forgot to enjoy them at the wedding:(
    Good thing I had ordered a box of the wedding flavors I had chosen for the bachelorette party at the beach the month before!! The guests raved over all the flavors, and the girls who came to setup took care of everything. Great job!

Sent on 12/31/2012

I ordered cupcakes at Carolina Cupcakery for my wedding. There selection alone is beyond impressive, but their efficiency should be commended as well. Once the order was placed I did not have to worry about a thing. They delivered the cupcakes to the reception with no problems and everything was set up perfectly. Our guests raved about these cupcakes all night and they were a definite hit!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Emily · Married on 05/12/2012

We got our wedding cupcakes from Carolina Cupcakery for our wedding May 12th 2012 and they were AWESOME!!! I highly recommend them for your wedding special event our just satisfying your sweet tooth the cupcakes are Pheniomal!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Amber · Married on 10/16/2016

Carolina Cupcakery did an amazing job on our wedding cupcakes! We chose 3 different flavors and then picked our favorite to use for our cake topper for the cake cutting. Our guests were raving about how delicious they were! We had some leftover, but they didn't last long. Dani and Alanna were helpful with our tasting and our initial quote. We were very pleased to have them on our team for our big day!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kerry · Married on 11/14/2014

We did a cake topper and cupcake tower for our wedding. We were unable to visit to do a tasting, however, we were very pleased with the flavors we picked out! So many options I just wanted one of each! I was able to send pictures of the cake we wanted and they nailed it! I also sent color samples so the icing would match the colors in the wedding and they did a great job matching. One little hiccup with the set up, they were to come to house in the OBX(4x4 area-in contract-charged additional fee), but day before wedding they called because they were unable to do. Overall, awesome!! Would recommend to anyone!
    Greenville, NC

Sent on 01/18/2015

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

AMAZING! We have received so many compliments on the cupcakes. With over 250 flavors, we spent months tasting and completing the impossible task of narrowing down the flavors. We were able to purchase an anniversary cake for cutting at the reception, mini, and full size cupcakes. While we stuck with the business's frosting, colors, and decorations, they were more than willing to accommodate any colors, decorations, or themes we wanted.

Our flavors were: Almond I Do, Chocolate Salted Caramel, French Toast, and Banana Pudding. Trust us! Amazing cupcakes. A great way to avoid any "cake cutting fees" and a great variety.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Krystal · Married on 07/14/2014

I got my cupcakes and groom's cake from here and they were absolutely amazing!! They listened to what I wanted, everything from flavors, and toppings, to putting together an incredible hunting groom's cake!

Sent on 01/29/2015
  • Kim

Kim F. · Married on 10/12/2020

Great cake!

Their cakes are phenomenal.. no box mixes and absolutely melt in your mouth goodness. And even though my cake topper was never added to my cake it was truly beautiful. After trying to contact the company a few times about the missing topper, the owner contacted me and together we were able to come to a solution. They really do care about their brides. They were also very willing to work with the back and forth with changing things due to COVID19 and I very much look forward to working with them next year for our delayed reception!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Chris · Married on 09/17/2017

Everything was perfect. The guests were in awe at the flavors and presentation. Even the Crazy 8 cupcake was on point! Thanks for making everything so perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kellie · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband is allergic to tree nuts, wheat, and dairy. Can you even imagine how hard it was to find a cake vendor for our wedding? People either responded they could do a cake without nuts but not wheat, or they could do a cake without wheat but couldn't guarantee no nuts. Someone even said they could do it, but they wouldn't because it would taste bad. Then I turned to Carolina Cupcakery, and not only did we end up with a beautiful cake and cupcakes, but my husband had a delicious cake, completely allergen-free!! Oh, and we got married during Hurricane Matthew and Carolina Cupcakery didn't bat an eyelash about getting the cake to us. Wonderful business!

Sent on 02/02/2017