Carolina Cupcakery Reviews

Carolina Cupcakery 4
Carolina Cupcakery 5
  • Shiniqua

Shiniqua · Married on 09/01/2019

Cares about you as a person and not just your money

When I located Carolina Cupcakery, I had proposed my wedding cake to other vendors. They all quoted me outlandish prices and didn't seem to care about me or the budget. However, when I sent my idea to Carolina Cupcakery, they gave me a quote but offered an idea that I hadn't thought of that could make my dream cake happen at a more reasonable price! The cake looked and tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Carolina Cupcakery 6

Shiniqua,

Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your big day! It was an honor to create such a beautiful cake for you - one of our favorite designs this season!

Best wishes!

Aleta · Married on 06/08/2019

Out of this world delicious cupcakes!

When we started planning our wedding, we knew everything had to be gluten free, since I have Celiac’s. I’d tried their GF cupcakes before at the skinny dip, and decided to set up a consultation. Carolina Cupcakery has a completely separate food allergy bakery with separate air handlers and everything to prevent cross contamination. In addition, their list of cupcakes that can be made gluten free is HUGE! We had hundreds of flavors to choose from. We were given three large cupcakes to try at the tasting, which were all delicious. We booked them immediately. The day of the event, the cupcakes were perfect. They were set up on these beautiful log cupcake stands, and they looked so pretty!. Our guests loved them (and didn’t even realize they were all GF). A lot of our guests told us they had several so they could try the different flavors, because they were all so good. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Aleta,
    Thank you so much for welcoming us to take part in your stunning event! It is very important to us that EVERYONE be able to enjoy cake, especially on their wedding day!! We are so glad that you and your guests thoroughly enjoyed your Gluten Free cupcakes.

Ryan Cole · Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

Everything about our experience with Carolina Cupcakery was excellent. From the initial meet-and-greet to the day of the wedding, Dani and her team were so responsive, helpful, and willing to make sure everything went according to plan. We ended up going with a five tier marble cake that looked exactly as we envisioned, and the cake was so good that people were going back for two or three pieces each. Many said it was the best cake they had ever had. And it was completely vegan! This place is seriously the best!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2019

Fantastic cupcakes

We ordered a few flavors and they were absolutely perfect! All of our guests loved them!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect Choice at the Best Price!

I was blown away with how easy Carolina Cupcakery made it to order a wedding cake! I had a very specific design in mind and they went above and beyond to prove that they could not only deliver an amazing product, but they do it at an affordable price! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Carolina Cupcakery rocks! They let my vision take flight! We had a great tasting, felt as if the staff wanted to help and make our cake perfect rather than just pump out another cake. The cupcakes we tasted were delicious, the icing was delectable and sweet, and the cake itself was moist and full of flavor. We emailed back and forth numerous times about design and it was perfect! I have no idea how the cake got to the reception but when I saw it, I was stunned. Simple, white and personalized just the way I wanted. 100% awesome, and we can't wait to have our top tier for our anniversary!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Naomi · Married on 12/29/2017

will definitely recommend Carolina Cupcakery to my friends and family

Sent on 01/22/2018

David · Married on 11/04/2017

Everyone we dealt with at Carolina Cupcakery was fantastic. The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious. Dani was great and did everything she promised and made the process seamless. I will use them again and highly recommend. Thanks for all you guys did.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Silvia · Married on 11/02/2017

It was great to work with Carolina Cupcakery, not only because Dani and her team transformed our idea in a beautiful sealife-topic cake, but because everything was delicious and tasteful!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Silvia & James,
    It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your big day! We love creating unique wedding cakes that bring our clients' vision to life; we were so thrilled to be able to do that for you!

Brittany · Married on 11/02/2017

Everything was so beautiful and delicious! I couldn't have asked for more! It was also really awesome to rent the cake/cupcake stands from them directly - however, I didn't realize that I needed to return them (I thought they came back to pick them up), so that was my bad! Sorry! Dani is awesome!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Carolina Cupcakery 7

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

Loved everyone at Carolina Cupcakery! We booked last minute in a pinch and they were awesome at putting together a delicious assortment of cupcakes and cake pops that we set up on a cake stand with a 6in. round top cake they made as well. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend Carolina Cupcakery to anyone!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

The cupcakes we received were absolutely delicious. Our guests were raving about them. Delivered to the Outer Banks the day of the wedding. They were very responsive when I had questions.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Malinda · Married on 09/15/2017

Carolina cupcakery took a vision and made it come to life. We are so thrilled they did our wedding cake and it couldn’t have turned out better! Not only did it look amazing it tasted great and the team was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing. Everyone loved the banana pudding cakes and said that they would look into the cupcakery for their next event. Service was very professional and flexible with what we wanted for our wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mayrenes · Married on 07/08/2017

They were amazing! The cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! Dani helped us and she was so friendly and helpful! The service was great. We were very happy with the cupcakes and presentation.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Ramona · Married on 06/24/2017

Carolina Cupcakery was very professional, inexpensive and my wedding cake was beautiful. They nailed the cake I wanted perfectly helping to make my wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Carolina Cupcakery 8

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Carolina Cupcakery did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake!!! It turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. It was definitely one of the most talked about items at our wedding. Most importantly, it tasted as great as it looked!!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Melinda · Married on 05/25/2017

Thanks so much Carolina Cupcakery for the beautiful cake that was exactly what we ordered! We wanted a very simple wedding cake, and Carolina Cupcakery still made us feel as important as other customers that I’m sure had much larger orders than ours! They even delivered it for FREE! The cake was absolutely delicious, I can’t wait to order it again on our anniversary!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Tanya · Married on 05/20/2017

Carolina Cupcakery bakes some amazing cupcakes and they were so great to work with! They helped us through the entire process and we were able to sample a few flavors before even deciding whether to go with their services or not! I loved that there were so many options to choose from (including some boozy ones) and we were able to choose up to 10 flavors. Our only mistake was not ordering more Reese's Cup Remix cupcakes as those disappeared within a few minutes!! We rented a rustic cupcake stand from them and they included a few short stands to make sure they could all fit. It was so cute and matched perfectly with our theme. I am so happy with how they all turned out! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2017

I seriously have no complaints. They have the best ratio of icing to cupcake. Waaay better than Twisted Sisters. Very inventive flavors and if you wanted a flavor they didn't have, they would have made it just for you. This staff will 100% work with whatever you need.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Chelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

We loved our wedding cake! It tasted delicious and it was gorgeous. Everyone was so happy with it. They even went on the day of my wedding and got flowers for the cake that I had forgotten. Such a relief! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Carolina Cupcakery provided the cake and the cupcakes for my wedding and they were hands down the BEST cupcakes I have ever eaten - and I eat a fair amount of cupcakes! My husband and I chose three flavors for our wedding - Almond I Do, Real Strawberry and Chocolate Fix - after visiting their shop in Chesapeake the week before our wedding for a little cupcake tasting. Almond I Do is amazing! After tasting it we decided to go with it as our cake flavor as well as for 1/3 of the cupcakes. It was simple and just sweet enough without being overpowering. I'm still dreaming about those cupcakes! Working with Carolina Cupcakery was easy breezy and they delivered our cupcakes and cake two hours away without a hitch.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Carolina Cupcakery for our beach wedding and they were fantastic! We fell in love with the rumchatta cupcakes and they were a huge hit at the wedding! We also had the red velvet and black and white cupcakes which were also a huge hit. We may have ordered a few dozen too many, but they looked amazing decoration wise and everybody from our jobs appreciated the extras!
    They were amazing with the consultation and through out the whole process before the wedding. I loved working with them and would absolutely book them again for another event!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Laura · Married on 01/30/2016

We were working with Jenni right before she left, and she was so sweet and super helpful! Plus, who doesn't love to taste test delicious sweets?? We loved the final product and only wish we could eat more of the cupcakes! :)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Since our cake tasting I waited months to eat this cake on my wedding day. I was not let down at all. We took leftovers home and ate it until it gas gone. Prices were very reasonable as well. Everything was exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 01/15/2016