Carolina Cocktails Reviews

58 Reviews for Carolina Cocktails

1 User photo

Carolina Cocktails 1

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2018

We booked with Carolina Cocktails to serve at a couples shower and hands down it was the easiest aspect of the party planning! We had a full bar so everyone had the cocktail of their choice. Eric was very response with the initial quote and we easily made the choices for beer, wine and liquor that was served. He followed up with us before the event to double check times and to let us know when he and staff would be on site. We had 2 bartenders, no lines and no one had an empty drink all night. I had many of the attendants asking for their contact information for future events. I would highly recommend them!

Jen · Married on 04/06/2018

Carolina cocktails were amazing to work with. All the bartenders were super nice and Erik did everything to make sure we had the best wedding possible! Thank you guys again!

Chloe · Married on 03/03/2018

Eric was great, loved the bar service he provided for our wedding and rehearsal. He was super easy to work with, accommodating with special requests and is by far the best value of any comparable company. You won’t be disappointed!

Carolina Cocktails 2

Elizabeth · Married on 02/24/2018

We were looking for a Cocktail company that was reasonably priced and would let us to bring our own alcohol to our wedding reception. We wanted to customize our bar options and Carolina Cocktails let us do that! Eric was extremely responsive to emails answering all questions we had and was easy to work with. His staff provided our guests with great service. The bartenders were interactive with our guests, professional, and friendly. We've heard nothing but positive comments from our guests regarding Carolina Cocktails and we enjoyed their service as well!

Ryan · Married on 02/16/2018

Eric and his team did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was punctual, professional, but also.. a bartender. What I mean is he was fun! funny, and attentive. The drinks were great and you can tell he takes great pride in doing a phenomenal job. If I ever do anything in the Carolinas he’s my first call. Hire this guy!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Carolina Cocktails's reply:

Thank you, Ryan! Had a great time working with you, your family and friends! May your future bring love and happiness to you and your new bride. Congratulations again!

Trish · Married on 01/27/2018

Eric and his staff were wonderful to work with. Eric provided all the requested beverages and cocktail supplies and his bartender was pleasant, courteous and professional. I would hire Carolina Cocktails for future events.

Sara · Married on 12/31/2017

Carolina cocktails and Eric were amazing to work with! They were one of my favorite vendors because of their accommodating, professional and confident attitude. I never once worried about the bar service at my wedding because I knew we were in such good hands. I can not recommend them enough!!!

Nicola · Married on 11/19/2017

Eric of Carolina Cocktails did an excellent job providing bar service for our daughter's wedding! He was so easy to work with in the planning stage--always positive and helpful. He offered more choices for wine and beer than others that we looked at. At the reception, he and his fellow bartender were friendly, professional, and pleasant to all. My guests commented on how friendly and wonderful the bar service was!

• laura

laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Eric and his team were awesome! They were helpful, timely, and so friendly! And they were fast and kept the bar line moving the entire night!

Ronnie · Married on 03/25/2017

They were perfect. Everything was on time! I would recommend Carolina Cocktails for ANY Event.

Mary · Married on 03/25/2017

Great bartending service! Eric and his staff are awesome! I would definitely recommend!

GIna · Married on 03/04/2017

Carolina Cocktails is a great option for bar service, especially if you are interested in saving money. Eric was very responsive to my many questions and emails. He was very amenable to exactly what we wanted to offer for our bar service and gave good suggestions. We opted to buy our own alcohol. Eric helped us decide on amounts to purchase from Total Wine, they picked it up and began icing it and had it all set up in plenty of time for the wedding. At the end of the evening they packed up the leftovers which we were able to return the next day. Great working with Carolina Cocktails!

• Imanj16

Tasia · Married on 11/12/2016

Although the groom and I were so busy that we were only able to get one drink, I guest enjoyed the bar. I was able to meet Mike, the bartender, he seemed very professional. Our guest ranted and raved about how much they enjoyed the bar. Thanks Carolina Cocktails!!!

C and W · Married on 11/05/2016

Eric and his bartenders held a very high standard and professionalism. I would definitely hire him again for any of my ceremonies. Great Job!!!

Tom · Married on 10/22/2016

I would recommend them without reservation; they were very professional. Showed up on time, and did their job without adding any stress to our night.

Seth · Married on 10/15/2016

Perfect! Highly recommended these fine folks for any occasion! Professional and adaptive.

Courtney · Married on 10/11/2015

Eric was very friendly and flexible. I would recommend him and his business to everyone.

• User5520908 · 2+ years ago

They are helpful and are quick to email you back. They put all your questions and concerns to rest and work with your budget.

lara · Married on 07/18/2015

Excellent service! Eric and his team provided bar service for our 239 guests flawlessly! Highly recommend!!

LEONA · Married on 04/04/2015

I will use Carolina cocktails for all of my events to come! My wedding was on Easter Sunday and they were awesome. I was given a great package deal with open bar service. My guest were amazed at how fast the drinks were coming. They just kept them coming without delay. I had about 200 guests and they did not run out of drinks and there was something for everyone! Thanks Guys for your awesome service.

Avagael · Married on 11/04/2014

Eric did a great job on our wedding! My husband wanted different selections of beers, liquor, and wine that finding a bar service with good pricing wasn't easy so we decided to get a mixer package for all guests & provide our own beer, wine, and liquor. Our guests complimented Eric very well. Personally, excellent communication is a must & Eric responds promptly to emails/queries. Thank you! - Ava & Travis

Sent on 11/16/2014

Carolina Cocktails's reply:

Thank you so much! Your kind words are much appreciated. You and your guest were so much fun. Congrats again!

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

Eric & his crew were amazing at my wedding. Professional & personable. Eric was so easy to work with & hi prices are some of the best in town. Great value. I highly recommend Carolina cocktails!

Benton · Married on 09/20/2014

Carolina cocktails provided the bar service for our wedding and did an amazing job.

• O

Octavia · Married on 08/09/2014

Eric and his partner were awesome! My whole experience with Eric was really laid back. He responded to all of questions and concerns very promptly. When he went out of the country he informed me that it may take a couple of days for him to respond, so don't think that he his brushing me off or anything. I really appreciated that gesture. The customer service him and his partner offered the day of my were exceptional. I had an open bar with a signature cocktail that was a huge hit. Their service was so good to the point that my great-uncle left them with a pretty hefty tip, which was not required should I say. That just was how awesome they were. If you are looking for a bartender that is very professional, laid back, but really knows what they are doing go with Carolina Cocktails!!!! Thanks Eric;)