57 Reviews for Carolina Cocktails

Signature Drink (2)
Specialty Beer (2)
Specialty Wine (1)
50 Carolina Cocktails Reviews

Carolina cocktails were amazing to work with. All the bartenders were super nice and Erik did everything to make sure we had the best wedding possible! Thank you guys again!

Profile Picture Jen, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, DJ

Eric was great, loved the bar service he provided for our wedding and rehearsal. He was super easy to work with, accommodating with special requests and is by far the best value of any comparable company. You won’t be disappointed!

Photo for Carolina Cocktails Review - Made the champagne toast go so smoothly, thanks!
Profile Picture Chloe , 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were looking for a Cocktail company that was reasonably priced and would let us to bring our own alcohol to our wedding reception. We wanted to customize our bar options and Carolina Cocktails let us do that! Eric was extremely responsive to emails answering all questions we had and was easy to work with. His staff provided our guests with great service. The bartenders were interactive with our guests, professional, and friendly. We've heard nothing but positive comments from our guests regarding Carolina Cocktails and we enjoyed their service as well!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Eric and his team did a phenomenal job at our wedding. He was punctual, professional, but also.. a bartender. What I mean is he was fun! funny, and attentive. The drinks were great and you can tell he takes great pride in doing a phenomenal job. If I ever do anything in the Carolinas he’s my first call. Hire this guy!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ryan, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eric and his staff were wonderful to work with. Eric provided all the requested beverages and cocktail supplies and his bartender was pleasant, courteous and professional. I would hire Carolina Cocktails for future events.

Profile Picture Trish, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Carolina cocktails and Eric were amazing to work with! They were one of my favorite vendors because of their accommodating, professional and confident attitude. I never once worried about the bar service at my wedding because I knew we were in such good hands. I can not recommend them enough!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer

Eric of Carolina Cocktails did an excellent job providing bar service for our daughter's wedding! He was so easy to work with in the planning stage--always positive and helpful. He offered more choices for wine and beer than others that we looked at. At the reception, he and his fellow bartender were friendly, professional, and pleasant to all. My guests commented on how friendly and wonderful the bar service was!

Profile Picture Nicola, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception

Eric and his team were awesome! They were helpful, timely, and so friendly! And they were fast and kept the bar line moving the entire night!

Profile Picture laura, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

They were perfect. Everything was on time! I would recommend Carolina Cocktails for ANY Event.

Profile Picture Ronnie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great bartending service! Eric and his staff are awesome! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Carolina Cocktails is a great option for bar service, especially if you are interested in saving money. Eric was very responsive to my many questions and emails. He was very amenable to exactly what we wanted to offer for our bar service and gave good suggestions. We opted to buy our own alcohol. Eric helped us decide on amounts to purchase from Total Wine, they picked it up and began icing it and had it all set up in plenty of time for the wedding. At the end of the evening they packed up the leftovers which we were able to return the next day. Great working with Carolina Cocktails!

Profile Picture GIna, 3/4/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink

Although the groom and I were so busy that we were only able to get one drink, I guest enjoyed the bar. I was able to meet Mike, the bartender, he seemed very professional. Our guest ranted and raved about how much they enjoyed the bar. Thanks Carolina Cocktails!!!

Profile Picture Tasia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eric and his bartenders held a very high standard and professionalism. I would definitely hire him again for any of my ceremonies. Great Job!!!

Profile Picture C and W, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would recommend them without reservation; they were very professional. Showed up on time, and did their job without adding any stress to our night.

Profile Picture User7414700, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Perfect! Highly recommended these fine folks for any occasion! Professional and adaptive.

Profile Picture Seth, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eric was very friendly and flexible. I would recommend him and his business to everyone.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

They are helpful and are quick to email you back. They put all your questions and concerns to rest and work with your budget.

Profile Picture User5520908, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent service! Eric and his team provided bar service for our 239 guests flawlessly! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture lara, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I will use Carolina cocktails for all of my events to come! My wedding was on Easter Sunday and they were awesome. I was given a great package deal with open bar service. My guest were amazed at how fast the drinks were coming. They just kept them coming without delay. I had about 200 guests and they did not run out of drinks and there was something for everyone! Thanks Guys for your awesome service.

Profile Picture LEONA, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eric did a great job on our wedding! My husband wanted different selections of beers, liquor, and wine that finding a bar service with good pricing wasn't easy so we decided to get a mixer package for all guests & provide our own beer, wine, and liquor. Our guests complimented Eric very well. Personally, excellent communication is a must & Eric responds promptly to emails/queries. Thank you! - Ava & Travis

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Avagael, 11/4/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering

Eric & his crew were amazing at my wedding. Professional & personable. Eric was so easy to work with & hi prices are some of the best in town. Great value. I highly recommend Carolina cocktails!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carolina cocktails provided the bar service for our wedding and did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Benton, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eric and his partner were awesome! My whole experience with Eric was really laid back. He responded to all of questions and concerns very promptly. When he went out of the country he informed me that it may take a couple of days for him to respond, so don't think that he his brushing me off or anything. I really appreciated that gesture. The customer service him and his partner offered the day of my were exceptional. I had an open bar with a signature cocktail that was a huge hit. Their service was so good to the point that my great-uncle left them with a pretty hefty tip, which was not required should I say. That just was how awesome they were. If you are looking for a bartender that is very professional, laid back, but really knows what they are doing go with Carolina Cocktails!!!! Thanks Eric;)

Profile Picture Octavia, 8/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Eric was so easy to work with! I sent him many emails with various questions and requests and he always responded promptly. At our wedding, I never had to wait for a drink! He is fantastic and I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/12/14, 1 Review