Carol Charles (Buck) Bach, Marriage Celebrant Reviews

View more information

• Stevie
    Stevie Married on 10/23/2021

She’s amazing

She was on top of everything! Thank you!

Stevie and Donnie-
    Thank you for your kind words! I really enjoyed being part of your special day. Your venue is one of my favorites and you had such a beautiful evening for your ceremony.
    Stay happy and healthy!
    Carol
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 09/26/2021

We had a beautiful ceremony

During a whirlwind event I still payed attention to her words. I remember most of my ceremony and especially the beautiful words she spoke and meaningful sentiments she expressed. That's pretty impressive when all you want to do is get lost in your partner's eyes.

Carol Charles (Buck) Bach, Marriage Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Shannon for taking the time to share your kind words! It was a privilege to be part of your special day.
  • Gary
    Gary Married on 08/08/2021

Best Wedding Officiant

I wanted to write a review because I felt Carol did an excellent job. My Bride and I were extremely pleased with Carol. She was very professional with a personalized touch in her service. The service was beautiful and her words were spot on for our wedding. She took care of the wedding license being delivered to the circuit court clerk's office. She also mailed the request for to order more certificates. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. The end point is she was great and we loved her service.

Carol Charles (Buck) Bach, Marriage Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Gary and Linda for your very kind and complimentary words!! It was a privilege to be part of your special day and I enjoyed meeting you and your family.
    Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
    Stay happy and healthy!
    Caroline p
    Joseph K. Married on 07/20/2020

Carol did a wonderful job

We very much appreciated the excellent job Carol did at our wedding. Beyond compare!! Thanks Carol!!
    Rebecca Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Having Carol marry us was wonderful. It was a beautiful ceremony and she was very responsive and flexible in making it exactly what we wanted. Carol seems very kind and genuinely interested in giving us a great start to our marriage.
    Tigar O. Married on 07/25/2019

Excellent with words.

Carol Wilson magical woman. You could really feel the sincerity in her words oh. It was almost amazing being officiated by her. My husband would like to get a tattoo of the words that she performed the ceremony with and we would like to use those words again when we have our official wedding. It was a great experience and I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
    Danielle Married on 10/14/2017
    Carol provided an extremely sincere, beautiful and genuine ceremony for my husband and I during our elopement. It added to our dream day and we got endless compliments from our family on how wonderful of a job she did. We only had about 10 people there, and she made the ceremony feel intimate and inclusive. She was also extremely flexible and accommodating with all of my family's craziness and time changes. Couldn't recommend her more!!
    Mary Married on 05/30/2015
    I wish I could give Carol 10 stars!!! She did an absolutely wonderful ceremony for my husband and I when we got married two years ago, but that's not all. I was supposed to play the violin for a friend's wedding this weekend, and I arrived at the wedding venue an hour before the ceremony was supposed to start and found out that the pastor had canceled at the last minute...I went out on a limb and called Carol and she headed right over. She totally saved the day with a beautiful and moving ceremony and you would never have guessed that she only had 5 minutes to prepare. I cannot say enough about her professionalism and dedication.
    Lauren Married on 08/02/2014
    Carol was great! The vows she uses were so perfect. We met with her a few weeks before our wedding and she walked us through everything, made sure we liked what she was reading, and even told me what she planned on wearing to make sure I was okay with it! We had to switch our ceremony location from the beach to our reception site because of rain and it was no problem. I highly recommend her!
    Jenna Married on 09/15/2012
    Carol was a pleasure to work with. She was so accommodating and gave me the flexibility to write my own script for the entire ceremony. She made us feel so comfortable despite our nerves and really made us feel as though we had known her for awhile!
    Nichole L. Married on 09/26/2018

She was okay

She was nice and flexible but she rushed the service. She was more focused on the wedding ceremony that she was doing after more than ours. She rushed through it so much she forgot to have us exchange our rings! I was kind of disappointed honestly. If you want a extremely quick ceremony go for her but if you want a more meaningful and intimate ceremony i would recommend someone else. She was very nice and responded quickly to emails though!