Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens Reviews

79 | Drums, PA

79 Reviews for Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens

Jennifer · Getting married on 06/07/2025

Check out this venue on wedding spot. I got my initial pricing estimate there.
    As for the first consultation visit, we made an appointment. The area is quiet, even with being near a major road. The place is extremely affordable, and Cathy was very understanding that we are still figuring everything out. After our tour, we walked around the ceremony sites to get a better feel of the place. Right then and there we knew this was the place for our wedding.
    I also want to say thanks again for the suggestion of moving our wedding date. It was initially April, but weather in Mt. Pocono is never dependable. So glad we picked June for the same price.
    We will post another review after the Wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words! I and my staff look forward to giving you the wedding of your dreams!!
  • Titus

Titus R. · Getting married on 11/08/2021

The Best Venue in PA

Me and my wife searched for a good venue for our wedding throughout Jersey, PA, and Delaware. A friend of ours mentioned Carmen's Country Inn so we look it up and it looked promising. So we came out to view the location and it was beautiful and Cathy was such a great host. The Cost, Location and Devotion of the staff on our wedding day deserved a standing ovation. The level of professionalism was very impressive, and not to sound arrogant but coming from it means a lot. I was a Live Director of big events for a couple years, and excellence was my standard. Cathy and her staff served us in excellence. When things didn't go as planned they accommodated and if there was a problem Cathy did her best to find a solution. We absolutely loved our wedding day, and Carmen's Inn and Garden played a huge part in making it special. Thank you so much for a day me and my wife will never forget. Best Regard's Titus

Sent on 09/11/2020

Hi Titus and Michele!
    Thank you so much!!
    We absolutely loved hosting your wedding day.
    We wish you all the Best Always!
    Your Carmen's Country Inn and Gardens Team

Elizabeth K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Affordable and personable

Carmen's was the first venue we looked at and everywhere else did not come close to the deal you get there. They had the best price and it included everything. There was no nickel and dimming and it didn't cost thousands just to rent the ceremony site like many other venues. They made getting married during a pandemic easy and took every precaution needed while still giving us the wedding we had always dreamed of. We got tons of compliments on the meal and cake too!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Liz for your review and for selecting us to have the honor of hosting your wedding day!
    We wish you all the best and much happiness in your new life.
    Cathy and Your Carmen's Country Inn and Gardens wedding team
  • Amy

Amy M. · Married on 10/31/2020

Best Day Ever

We can’t say enough about Carmen’s hosting our wedding during this pandemic. We had the wedding we hoped for and it was beautiful!

We originally had our wedding scheduled at another venue who canceled on us three months before the event.

I called Cathy at Carmen’s, and she was happy to meet with me that same day. I can’t thank her enough for putting my mind at ease that we would have our Halloween wedding.

Cathy kept in touch with us frequently and made sure we had the wedding we wanted.

The venue is beautiful and the food was amazing!

If you’re looking for a beautiful venue with great service you can’t go wrong with Carmen’s!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank You so much Amy for your kind review!
    I am wishing you and Bob much happiness!!
    Cathy &
    Your Carmen's Country Inn and Gardens wedding team

Allison F. · Married on 10/16/2020

Covid Wedding

After our original venue canceled, Carmens came to the rescue! They were very flexible and provided a beautiful space at an affordable price! The team was very attentive to us as bride and groom especially, bringing us appetizers to our table because we had missed cocktail hour and making sure we always had a drink!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!
    Wishing you and DJ all the best and many happy days to come!
  • Emily

Emily R. · Married on 10/11/2020

Our perfect day 🥂

My husband and I got married at Carmen's on October 11th, 2020. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the garden was gorgeous and inside the venue blew us away. Cathy is unbelievably wonderful. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is beyond stressful, but Cathy was always available to answer any questions or concerns we had. We couldn't have pictured a better day, and it is a day we will never forget. Thank you Carmens!🤍

Sent on 10/13/2020

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!
    Wishing you Much love and Happiness!!
    Your Carmen's Country Inn and Gardens Team
  • Magda

Magda · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

We had such an amazing time at our wedding and we heard the same from all the guests! Between the food, entertainment and atmosphere we couldn’t have asked for a better day. Cathy was so accommodating especially during a pandemic! It was perfect.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!
    Wishing you much happiness All the Best!
    Carmen's Country Inn and Gardens
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 08/23/2020

Wonderful!

Venue was beautiful, food was delicious, and Cathy & her staff were wonderful, & accommodating- esp with COVID-19. Cathy & staff helped pull it together with lots of thought into our, & our guests safety.
    So grateful for the experience, and the memories. Beautiful place for photos. The wedding cake was beautiful, and taste really good.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review
    Thank you also for the photos!!
    Wishing much happiness
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/26/2020

We held our wedding ceremony here under the lush trellis surrounded by the breathtaking surrounding gardens & waterfalls

We knew as soon as we approached the entrance to Carmen’s Country Inn & Gardens that it’s was going to be something spectacular. The pins, grassy meadows, the various breathtaking gardens, waterfalls, gazebo, well equipped outdoor deck. The elegant & beautifully furnished/decorated large reception space were all impressive. Plenty of parking. I loved that our party would be the only one held there & we’d have the entire place to ourselves. We already knew prices were very affordable for a quality catered experience offering us many flexible options & choices in food & beverage. Cathy the proprietor was so responsive from our first email to every contact throughout. She’s a lovely person, has a calm & reassuring manner & just has such a nice vibe. Cathy contacted me as soon as our county started having restrictions due to Covid & we made adjustments. Cathy graciously allowed us to still have our ceremony at the Country Inn. We gathered in small numbers to follow local, state & federal guidelines. Cathy allowed us to postpone our reception for a year at the same price. She was helpful & attentive to our needs. John & I wanted an experience where everything was taken care of so that we could enjoy it. We had not one worry because we knew Cathy would take care of everything. She offered helpful referrals to other vendors. That’s how John & I met Grace who was so lovely & created a beautiful ceremony which she officiated for us. Cathy even gave us a wedding cake as our plans were to celebrate at home since we postponed our reception. It was DELICIOUS. We loved it there. Our outdoor wedding was such a beautiful experience. The grounds are gorgeous. I so look forward to going back & celebrating. I know Cathy will take care of every detail next year as well!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Thank you Christine!!
    It was an honor to host your wedding ceremony.
    I wish you and John all the Best !!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica J. · Married on 10/26/2019

Everything was perfect!

Our wedding was 10/26/2019 and everything went perfectly. We wanted a Halloween theme, Cathy allowed us to arrive early to the rehearsal to decorate. It started to rain/drizzle at the time of our ceremony Cathy asked if we wanted to start early before the rain gets worse. Every bit of food was fantastic, our guests loved everything! The day was perfect!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Richard...You decorated the venue beautifully...thank you for your kind words and beautifully decorated theme wedding!!
    Cathy xo

Tina · Married on 10/12/2019

Family Like Experience

Cathy was absolutely wonderful! They were very accommodating and helpful. Price was exceptional for everything we received. Food was delicious and all of our guest gave rave reviews! If you want a fairytale wedding, go to Carmen’s! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much Tina for your kind words and for sharing your beautiful photo's!! I am wishing you all the best life has to offer!!
    Cathy xo

Chelsea K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Married 10/5/19

Cathy is lovely to work with! Very professional and cares lots about her brides! The venue is gorgeous! It is one of a kind! Nothing else quite like it! Absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Thank you Chelsea!!
    For your kind words and BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS !!!!
    I wish you and Johnny all of the Best for a Long and Happy Life xoxo

Darby · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

Such helpful, caring and loving people!

Sent on 10/06/2019

D. Seidel · Married on 09/14/2019

Just what we were looking for

The beautiful outside options and the romantic inside options were just perfect for any weather! We had an issue with a late pastor but staff and everyone was able top help out and the rest of the day went smoothly without any other worries. Highly recommend for the beauty of location as well as the kindhearted staff as well as the delicious food!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Caitlin B. · Married on 09/01/2019

Beyond Expectations!

I can not say enough about this venue! From how helpful Cathy was leading up to the event, to how breath-taking the grounds are maintained, to how professional the staff was, the whole experience was spot on! Even the minor inconveniences (which were my fault), were handled without missing a beat. I literally has no worries, I got to enjoy my day without added stress and anxiety. I literally can not say enough about Carmen's except I am thrilled I trusted Carmen's with the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey M. · Married on 08/25/2019

An amazing experience

Cathy and her team at Carmen’s Country Inn and Gardens were amazing. They all worked so well to make our wedding day special. We appreciate the amount of time Cathy spent with us talking everything over and getting all the details right. We got so many compliments from our guest about the beautiful venue. We had our ceremony in the garden in front of a wonderful waterfall and everything was so angelic.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Stacey for your review and the beautiful photo's of you and Isaiah!!!
    WE wish all the best for a long and happy marriage !!

Kaitlyn H. · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing, love it here!

She was great! My cousin had a wedding here and she had nothing bad to say

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Soon

Soon M. · Married on 08/10/2019

Everything I wanted and more

Carmen's was the ideal place for our wedding. The venue is beautiful and guests kept asking us how we found it. I was able to stay within our budget and I could spend time working on details of the wedding instead of big things such as the vibe, decorations, picture-perfect scenery, and cake because Carmen's already had these checked off. Cathy was also a wonderful person to work with - her professionalism made me feel at ease and she was always patient and clear. I would definitely recommend Carmen's especially if you love the outdoors because the gardens are perfect.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Mali

Mali · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Experience and Beautiful Venue!

We just got married here 3 weeks ago and the wedding was amazing! Cathy is such a wonderful person! The venue was gorgeous, the food was amazing, the staff there was super friendly! All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about everything. I loved the cake especially! It turned out so much better than I expected! Thanks so much for making our wedding day so special and making everything go smoothly! We highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Emi

Emi · Married on 07/13/2019

very happy for the beautiful venue

We are living in Philadelphia and looked far and wide for the optimal wedding venue for us. We are so pleased that we chose Carmen's and everything came together so nicely, great package deal which fit our budget nicely!

We did not have a formal wedding planner, and Cathy with Carmen's offered a great amount of support. Cathy is professional and makes herself very available; we met with her several times and exchanged many emails/texts. She is very attentive to the small details- like making sure the cake top was packed up and serving us a plate of appetizers with our meals so we didn't miss eating them. The package included bar, apps, meals, cake, service, linens, access for rehearsal the night prior- very helpful. They have two different dance floors to choose from, and we did most of the dancing on the side floor which opens onto an outdoor portch which was perfect for guests hanging outside in a July night.

Their bakery is amazing. The wedding cake (included with the package as a gift!) is delicious. We loved their chocolate chip-coconut-macadamia cookies so much that we ordered them as favors for people. The food choices had a homestyle feed, we did eggplant rollatini (delicious) and steak tips in mushroom sauce (slightly different than in food trial, meat pieces cut up small and sauce not as thick).

The grounds are very beautiful and very well groomed for the wedding, with a variety of backdrops for photos. Of course rain is a gamble, there is a designated indoor fireplace in an area with lower popcorn ceiling, so we were happy for a sunny day and stunning outdoor scenery.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Sheri · Married on 07/06/2019

Picturesque outdoor ceremony & great food

After looking at many venues, we choose Carmen's for a picturesque outdoor ceremony. Cathy was fantastic to work with & a great help with many things. They were very accomendating to our dj, photo booth, photographer, tent rental & bridal party setting up decorations. We liked that we were the only wedding & had the whole place to ourselves. The gardens provided many breathtaking photo opportunities. The guests all commented on how good the food was. If there was anything I could change, it would be to allow more time for eating dinner. We'd recommend Carmen's to anyone looking for an enjoyable outdoor setting.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa P. · Married on 06/22/2019

Today was a fairytale

Cathy and her staff made our day beyond perfect.I thought I knew every detail of what I wanted, but there was so much I missed and she made sure it was the wedding of our dreams. The venue is gorgeous, there are so many beautiful places here to take pictures. The food was incredible and every single person commented on this little piece of paradise that they didn’t know existed. If you’re looking for the perfect venue you will be pleasantly surprised at the amazingness of Carmens 🎩🥂👰🏻 The venue is gorgeous, there are so many beautiful places here to take pictures. The food was incredible and every single person commented on how gorgeous this little piece of paradise in Drums is that they didn’t know existed. If you’re looking for the perfect venue and are tired of the same old places, you will be pleasantly surprised at the amazingness of Carmens 🎩🥂👰🏻

Sent on 07/05/2019

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! It was an honor and pleasure for me and my staff to host your wedding day!!
  • Krystle

Krystle A. · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing wedding!

I found Carmen's country Inn and Gardens on the knot website and took a trip from Texas to PA to check it out in person. We wanted an outdoor wedding and indoor/outdoor reception. Carmen's had everything we needed and more! The food was fantastic! The ceremony was picturesque and the reception was a hell of a party! We highly recommend the manicotti!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 06/01/2019

A dream come true

Carmen’s Country Inn was the best choice that I made for my wedding. From the beginning, the communication with Cathy was seamless. As a bride and groom, we were planning our wedding on our own from across the country; and Cathy was an angel throughout the entire process. Every portion of food from appetizers, entres, sides, to deserts was spectacular. Guests were talking about the food for days (my friends are still drooling over the marshmallow icing marble wedding cake). The venue is breathtaking. I love being able to walk the beautiful gardens; and they were the perfect setting for photos. The indoor area is already so elegant that the decorations really only add to the beauty that already exists. The indoor venue also had the advantage of two dance floors (one in the dining area and one in its own separate area), a bar, and a cigar deck connected to the dance floor that allowed the guests easy access to leisurely relax outside. The most refreshing detail was the service. All of the waitstaff, bartenders, and Cathy made the experience wonderful from start to finish. The food was served promptly, we were never rushed or made to feel stressed, and the waiters even came outside with the appetizers to ensure that the bridal party received their hors d'oeuvres while taking photos. Last but certainly not least, out of all the venues that we researched Carmen’s had the entire package and was the most affordable. Especially planning my wedding from out of state, I really appreciated having the catering, the decorating, the linens, the cake all handled in one location. Carmen’s Country Inn and Gardens made my wedding a true dream come true.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Carmen's Country Inn & Gardens's reply:

It was an honor to help bring your wedding dream into reality!!!