Carmen Fashions Reviews

35 Reviews for Carmen Fashions

35 Carmen Fashions Reviews
  • Happily Married Mrs. Martin

Laura · Married on 10/14/2018

The people at Carmen's were rockstars!! I had only 2 bridesmaids living in the area and 3 living in Florida and England. The 2 bridesmaids from England had their first fitting on the Tuesday and picked up their dresses ready to go on the Thursday and our wedding was the Friday. Also the Florida bridesmaid had a hem issue but they fixed it and we picked up the dress the day of the wedding no problems. I was very happy and felt comfortable there with all the girls they went above and beyond to make sure all the girls were fitted properly and in a timely fashion considering the limited time frame they were given. They also did my mom's dress and did a great job. I recommend them to anyone!!

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2018

My beautiful wedding dress and bolero designed and made at Carmen’s Bridal!!

Carmen Fashions 1
    Carmen Fashions 2

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

I found my PERFECT dress at Carmen Fashions Bridal! The ladies made me feel like an absolute princess from the first time I walked in the door all the way through my wedding day! My dress was tailored perfectly and fit my like a glove! Thank you Carmen Fashions Bridal!

Carmen Fashions 3
    Carmen Fashions 4
    Carmen Fashions 5

Ashley · Married on 07/31/2017

OMG these ladies are AMAZING. One on one attention on you finding the dress that you absolutely love! I had to get this dress while living across the country and only had a few chances to see it before my big day but it fit PERFECTLY. Magdalena makes you feel like family, and they make your day extra special.

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2017

These ladies know dresses. After looking over a few place I found the dress, and to alter it a little to make it exactly what I wanted and they made it happen. They helped double check the alteration and make sure that I was comfortable in the dress. They are a great local business and I couldn't be happier to support them.

JANEEN · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely loved working with Carmens Fashions! My dress was perfect! I highly recommend them to any bride who is looking for top notch service, speedy alterations and to a bride who not just wants a ordinary dress shop, but one that treats you like family every time you enter through the doors. Thank you for helping me have my dream wedding!! xoxo

Vanessa · Married on 07/02/2016

Carmen's Fashions was amazing! From the moment I walked in, they helped me feel at ease and I never felt pressured to buy the first dress I tried on, unlike a few other places I had been to before. I was looking for a specific dress and although they didn't have exactly what I was looking for, they were able to find something from the same designer in a similar style that I fell in love with. I found my perfect dress there. My bridesmaids dresses and 2 Maid of honor dresses were spectacular. They accommodated my out of town bridesmaids which made the process much easier not only me, but for my bridesmaids as well. Also, they were super accommodating with my mom after we had a huge issue with another store that didn't order my moms dress and only told me 2 weeks before my wedding. They found a dress that my mom fell in love with and they did everything to make sure that the dress was perfect. Honestly, save yourself time and energy and consider getting everyone's dresses here. You won't be disappointed.

Demitria · Married on 07/02/2016

I had the most phenomenal experience purchasing my wedding dress through Carmen Fashions. They offer a wide range of dresses to meet anyone's need. They offer FREE alterations and they have top notch staff to ensure that your dress will fit perfectly. Madalena and Mary-Jo were a blast to work with. They made picking my dress easy and helped me find the dress that made for one stunning bride ;) I would recommend Carmen Fashions to anyone looking for a wedding dress. They are true professionals in the business!

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Carmen's Bridal made me feel like their only customer and they valued my business. I found my wedding dress there and it is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. They did a beautiful job with the alteration and were extremely personal throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Carmen's to any bride looking for the "one" dress.

I think Carmen Fashion is one of those hidden gems. I was initially underwhelmed by the selection and the accommodations of the building. However, Tatiana really pulled some beautiful dresses especially from Allure Bridal dresses. I put a hold on a dress that my family and bridal party loved. I just wasn’t ready to commit, therefore, I will likely go back and try the dress on again. Tatiana was wonderfully kind, fresh, positive and most of all has a great eye for what looks good on a bride. I also want to say that their service is super accommodating. I was thinking of putting a cap sleeve on a dress I tried on. The seamstress immediately came up and put together a sample on the spot. It was simply amazing. I highly recommend brides to go and they will be pleasantly surprised.

I would highly recommend Carmen Fashions to any bride that I meet. I had a wonderful experience when purchasing my wedding gown. My bridesmaids also came here to purchase their dresses and had a wonderful experience as well. The staff at Carmen's is absolutely amazing. They have wonderful customer service skills and were so kind and accommodating. Mary Jo helped me the day that I picked out my dress. She was so sweet and patient with me, and offered great advice. The seamstress at Carmen's is amazing and does beautiful work. All of our dresses looked gorgeous. Carmen's has a great selection of dresses to choose from, and all of their gowns are stunning. I ended up saying yes to the first dress that I tried on and the staff opened up a bottle of champagne for us. It was an amazing moment that I will always remember. Carmen's also offers free alterations, which is great and rare! The cost of their gowns is very reasonable. I really cannot say enough good things about Carmen's, I would highly recommend them!

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Carmen Fashions. My mom and I ended up here on a total whim one rainy afternoon (and after spending countless hours trying on dozens of dresses at boutiques all over New England). We walked into this unassuming storefront and were warmly welcomed into the bridal fitting room. Each dress I put on was better than the last and on dress number four, I said yes! The staff popped champagne and my mom and I got to share a "cheers" in my chosen gown! It was such a magical moment. Alterations are included in the dress price (amazing and so rare!) and the fittings were all so fun. I got to know the ladies in the store and it was the highlight of my wedding planning experience when I got to stop in to try on my gorgeous dress. They even hand-made a belt for me when they couldn't find one that was exactly what I wanted! I will recommend Carmen's to every bride I meet.

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

I tried on thirty dresses before going to Carmen's Fashions. As soon as I stepped into the store I knew that I was going to find my dream dress there. The staff were friendly and unbelievably helpful. After about fifteen minutes we found the dress of my dreams and it was at an affordable price. Because of my amazing experience, I even bought all of my bridesmaids dresses there and my mothers dress. All of the alterations were perfect and the staff were very accommodating. I already recommended a friend who also found her wedding dress there. Just a perfect experience.

I shopped around other stores and the service had no comparison to the ladies at Carmen's Fashion. Their professionalism, helpfulness, and care tops all bridal stores. I am so happy that I said yes to the dress with Carmen's Fashion. They are the best! Thanks!

Carmen's Fashions is a hidden treasure.
    The first time I went shopping for my wedding dress I visited Carmen's without having an appointment, and Mary Jo took care of me and made me feel like a princess. She showed me several gowns and made me try on one I was not very convinced of... I absolutely loved it... in fact, that ended up being my wedding dress!! These women really know what they're doing!
    Every single time I went back Mary Jo and Madalena treated me like family. They really take the time to make you feel special, and this is something I didn't find in other bridal shops I went to.
    They also helped me find a veil that matched my gown beautifully... and Isabel, the seamstressmade a wonderful job.
    I couldn't be more happy with the end result! It was perfect and just as I envisioned it.
    On top of all that, all alterations are included in the price!
    I highly recommend this hidden gem

Wedding dress shopping is difficult when you have no idea what you kind of dress you're looking for and that was exactly my problem. I tried on a bunch of dressed at many other bridal shops and nothing really caught my eye. The minute I stepped into Carmen's I was absolutely blown away by the selection they carried and the service I got. MaryJo knows her dresses. I had no idea what I was looking for and she picked out some dresses for me and was extremely patient. After a few dresses I was still very indecisive but she pulled one more dress that had just come in. An Allure couture dress. And that was it! The perfect dress! I tried it on and instantly fell in love. She paired it with the perfect tiara and veil and a flower clip for the reception. The seamstress was awesome. She does flawless work. Everyone here was so friendly and helpful. Carmen's is definitely the place you want to go for all your dress needs especially a wedding dress!

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2013

I love these ladies!!! They are fabulous & hardworking!!!! They made me the bride of my dreams I had the most gorgeous dress and tiara ! I won't ever forget the fittings and the laughs we had at carmens ..they also do free alterations with gown which is huge!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Loved this place... got my wedding dress almost a year ago today (first place I went, tried about 10 dresses and found my dress!) They were awesome... what I thought I wanted I hated and I don't like to shop so I was very disappointed and nervous.... but they picked out some dresses for me along with my family and I found it!!!! ♡ well they told me to try my dress on and that was it!!!!!

Nina · Married on 07/20/2013

I got my wedding dress here and also my bridesmaids dresses. I had a certain vision for my dress, and had gone to a few different places but Madelina was the only one willing to help me create the dress that I wanted. She went above and beyond and she had Casablanca take a top of another dress and put it on the bottom to one of their dresses. Madelina understood what my vision was so well that she actuallly picked out the bridesmaid dresses too! All the ladies there made this process so easy. I would recommend them in a heart beat!!

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2013

I am so happy I purchased my gown through Carmen's! I went in with a style in mind and Mary Jo found dresses that matched what I envisioned. When I found some I liked, but were our of my price range, she went to the back and found dresses that had been discontinued, in my size and in the style I liked. I found my dream dress for $500 and it fit wonderfully! I went back for my fittings just before the wedding and everything went great. I would absolutely recommend Carmen's when purchasing your wedding gown!

Christina · Married on 06/15/2013

Amazing ladies at Carmen's Fashion!!! They were always so happy to see me which made me feel comfortable with them. Amazing dress selection too!!

Veronica · Married on 09/29/2012

Thanks to Carmen's fashions, I was that bride that every girl dreams about being! You girls made my dream a reality <3 You girls were super sweet & friendly! Your dresses are flawless and def have every style to fit every shape & size! Thank you again so much for making my day perfect!!

Roxane · Married on 05/27/2012

Beautiful dresses, easy to work with, and alterations included. My wedding dress looked beautiful and fit perfectly! I had a great experience! Thanks again Carmen Fashions!

Cheryl · Married on 09/20/2008

The girl that helped me out was Monica. She is such a sweet girl. To lay it all out there, my dress did not fit. It wasn't their fault, it was mine. They completely worked with me. They were encouraging, not judging. I was so upset and they were uplifting and made me feel better. I am so glad I picked them to work with. All the girls and even the seamstresses were so wonderful. They really catered to my needs. I ended up getting everything from them. I specially ordered my shoes. They have so many to choose from! I loved the designs of Mary's Bridal, and Carmens has their dresses. I ended up with a beautiful dress that fit thanks to their encouragement.
    Carmen Fashions have been around for a long time. They have many great designers. My girls ended up with a dress that looked beautiful on all of their different body shapes. When comparing prices, they are kind of all the same, so the attitudes and desire to help of the staff is key when picking a dress attire place. I had a wonderful experience with/at Carmen Fashions and I would definately recommend them to all brides.

• Holly

Holly · Married on 09/08/2017

You may walk into the store and think it looks a bit dated, but really you don't need a glamorous store to find the right dress. You need a friendly and experienced consultant who can pick your shape and has dresses that will do just that. Madalena was so nice and made me feel comfortable and could tell instantly what I liked and didn't like when I put on a dress. I was really happy with my dress and wished I had gone to her first, especially after I had just come from another store that was just not giving the personal touch service.