Carmella's Photo Booth LLC Reviews

8 | Eureka, MO

8 Reviews for Carmella's Photo Booth LLC

We used Carmella's for my nephew's 18th Birthday and my sister's wedding. Fantastic company, affordable, friendly and flexible. I would recommend them to everyone needing a photo booth!

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2015

Kristen at Carmella's did a great job! We had a last minute request and she was incredibly accomodating! It was great work for the cost and we loved it! would definitely recommend her to anyone in the future!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Bob · Married on 10/17/2015

You will not find anyone better than Kristen. The photobooth was a last minute add as we did not have room until the last week when we were able to eliminate a table giving us the room needed. Of course the bride then asked Dad to see what I could do. I got on wedding wire, checked for photo booths, and checked reviews. Carmella's had great reviews, so I sent her an email. She responded quickly, and fortunately was available. She worked closely with the venue to accommodate their requirements. She was fast, efficient, and did a great job with the people using the photo booth. I received a large number of comments how great she was from people using the photo booths. She was worth EVERY dollar we paid. Talk about lucky-last minute scramble and got someone as great as Kristen. You will love having her for your special event. And this review from the Father of the Bride! Again Kristen, great job on making my daughter's special day even better!

Sent on 10/20/2015

We used the, for my Mom and Dad's 60th anniversary. The photo booth was a big hit. The memory book made my parents very happy. Would use them again.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Reasonably priced! Very happy with my decision to use this company with some many out there. The people that ran the booth were nice but most of all super fun and all my guest enjoyed them. My sister was so impressed she hired them that night!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Carmella's was my vendor for my wedding!! What an amazing choice to entertain my guests and wedding party. I recommend them for everyone.

Sent on 06/01/2015

They were fantastic!! We hired them for our wedding and everyone had a blast and enjoyed the photo booth so much! They were friendly and courteous to us and our guests. What made it unique is that it is a person taking your photo versus a machine which allowed us to get the best pictures. Plus they give you a scrapbook where people can write messages next to their photos. I loved looking through it after the wedding was all said and done. I would highly recommend them for any gathering and would hire them again in a minute!!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • User5134226 · event on 05/01/2015

Kristin was awesome! My daughters 17th birthday party was a huge success with the addition of Carmella's Photo Booth, all the kids loved it!