Carly Rose Photography Reviews

Carly Rose Photography 6
Carly Rose Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding Photographer

She was amazing! Would go anywhere we wanted her too and had no problem with it! Would hire her time and time again

Sent on 06/19/2019

Susan K. Shifflett · Married on 09/15/2019

Delightful experience with beautiful photos to cherish through the years.

Carly was super sweet and took wonderful pictures for us to cherish in years to come! She made sure to include pictures of every little detail, things we might would have not thought of. She was very punctual and took pictures of things we suggested, also. Carly is not only a great photographer, she has a delightful personality! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Heather Price · Married on 08/10/2019

Fun, patient, ninja

We are so happy that we hired Carly! She was so patient with us and our guests and we hardly saw her when we were doing our thing, but we know she was there from our pictures!!! The pictures got to us in under two weeks and they are fabulous. She caught many of the moments we didn’t see bc of our bride/groom duties so it was special to get those from her.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Carly Rose Photography 8
    Carly Rose Photography 9
    Carly Rose Photography 10
  • Felicia

Felicia Taylor · Married on 06/01/2019

Simply Amazing!

Carly is absolutely wonderful! She has a wonderful attention to detail and captures moments that others miss. I’ll cherish her photos forever!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Elisabeth Bruce · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Carly did an amazing job for our wedding photos. From the first time we contacted her, she was always very responsive and offered lots of good suggestions. We arranged to have some of our couples wedding photos done ahead of time, and she was very helpful in discussing locations for the photo shoots. She researched some venues I’d been thinking of and let me know what the fees/requirements for photography there were. She was also super flexible, and couldn’t have been nicer about working around our schedule. She has such a great, fun personality, and she made us feel very happy and comfortable during the whole photo shoot, which always makes for the best photos. For our wedding day, she got there early and checked in with me before she left to make sure we’d gotten all the photos we wanted. My family can be very loud and there are a lot of kids, but she handled the chaos like a pro. We loved having Carly as our wedding photographer and we hope to work with her again in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Carly Rose Photography 11
    Carly Rose Photography 12
    Carly Rose Photography 13
  • Catherine

Catherine Wheeler · Married on 05/11/2019

Friendly, Affordable, Great Photos

I’m so glad we found Carly for our wedding pictures. She was easy going and nice, and made us feel at ease for pictures so they turned out looking more natural. I love how her pictures look so colorful, and she captures faces and expressions well. Needless to say our photos turned out beautiful, and it wouldn’t have been possible if Carly hadn’t been affordable because all the photographers in the DC area we live in charges so much we didn’t have the money in our budget to hire them. I would definitely recommend Carly if you haven’t hired your wedding photographer yet. She was willing to travel several hours to the venue too!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Carly Rose Photography 18
    Carly Rose Photography 19
    Carly Rose Photography 20

michele · Married on 05/27/2017

Great, calm, gracious, funny, wonderful!

Absolutely perfect outdoor evening wedding! We had multiple interactions before hand so she knew my vision for pictures. I was an hour late for my own wedding and she was so calm and gracious! Carly was wonderful with my wedding party. She has a great eye for detail and how to get the best backdrop. Evening photos turned out stunning! Great experience with Carly and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • ·

Photographer

Carly did our wedding and the service she provided was excellent. She knew all of the pics we wanted and more we didn't know we wanted. She did a fantastic job. Half the time I think we forgot we were even being photographed. Would highly recommend for your photography needs.

Sent on 10/02/2019