Carly Marmen Photography Reviews

22 | Murfreesboro, TN

22 Reviews for Carly Marmen Photography

• Riley

Riley White · Getting married on 12/12/2020

If I could give 100 stars I would!!

This team is AMAZING. They are both so kind and funny on top of being so professional and great at their job.
    My Fiancé and I are terribly awkward in front of a camera, but with the help of their directions and eye for perfect photo opportunities, our engagement pictures are jaw dropping. I cannot express enough how good they are. They are also so honest and genuinely care about the people and moments they capture. Which calms your nerves and delivers a perfect outcome. I recommend them to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel L. City Bound Cosplay · Married on 02/29/2020

Carly and her photography partner Cheyenne were amazing the whole day was perfect with them.

The ladys were professional and seem like they love what they do. With the way our wedding changed they were all for enything. would highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2019

Fantastic!

Carly was so much fun to work with! My husband, my kids, and I enjoyed her energetic personality and loved having fun while getting pictures taken. She really knew the best places to get the best pictures. I don't think we could have gotten better pictures anywhere else. So very very happy we found Carly!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Emilie · Married on 04/06/2019

Carly made me more excited for my wedding & I didn’t think that was possible! She made me & John feel so comfortable in front of the camera & captured our perfect love to a tee! She got our pictures back to us so quickly! We were honestly amazed that she got them all edited in under a week! Her pricing was so reasonable, too! But most importantly, she was so fun to hang out with! She kept us laughing for almost two hours & we truly left feeling like she was one of our closest friends! I will recommend her to any & everyone until the day I die!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Shelby · Married on 12/01/2018

Carly is an absolute joy to work with! Our engagement pictures exceeded my expectations for sure. I looked at her work and new she was good, but when I got my pictures back I realized she is amazing at what she does. She captured the laughter between me and my fiancé. I cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out! Also, she has great prices for great quality!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer in Nashville!

Carly and her team are so AMAZING! They made our entire wedding. The photos that we received after the wedding were beyond what I was excepting!
    If we ever had any questions, Carly was there to answer them all, even the "dumb" ones! She was so professional and did such a great job keeping things on track. She doesn't force you to do anything that you are not comfortable with doing.
    I would DEFINITELY recommend her to family, friends or just anyone that was asking about a wonderful photographer! You won't be disappointed by her!

• Mel

Mel Kirby · Married on 10/13/2018

Carly was amazing!

Carly was great! She even met up with us in advance for a mini session to get to know us. She is very professional. You know you will be getting exactly what she has promised. She is very receptive to feedback and we would recommend Carly and her team to anyone wanting exceptional quality photos for a price that can't be matched!

Jolie · Married on 10/12/2018

I have used Carly for so many special events that I’ve lost count. From my daughter’s 2-year pictures, to mommy-and-me/maternity, fall family and summer sunflowers with Grandparents two years in a row. I will continue to use Carly as she is extremely genuine and a joy to work with.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kyle · Married on 09/30/2018

Carly was such a pleasure to work with! Very personable and easy to understand/communicate with when it came to getting certain shots. The quality of the photos were unreal so professionally done for an amazing price. Could not have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2018

Carly is so much fun!!! She really gets you in the mood for what your looking for and she gets you your photos fast!

Dorie · Married on 04/21/2018

I was very picky in choosing the right photographer for my engagement and wedding photos, and I could not be happier with my choice with Carly! She does amazing work. The photos are stunningly beautiful, her prices are fair, and she is very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have beautiful photo memories made for years to come!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Maymie · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing 😭😭😭

Carly is amazing at what she does! I am someone who doesn’t like taking pictures AT ALL, but she mad me feel so comfortable working with her!! She got so many shots at my wedding that I will cherish forever. And compared to a lot of other photographers her prices are AMAZING!! Definitely can’t wait for any upcoming photos I may need done, because she will be the one I call!! 😍

Alison · Married on 10/14/2017

Carly was our first choice for my daughter's senior portraits. She was super easy to work with and we received beautiful photographs that captured my daughter's hobbies, passions, and personality. We had a few ideas for some specific shots we wanted; Carly not only met, but exceeded our expectations. She has a keen eye for what works and I would not hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Ciara · Married on 09/30/2017

Carly was an amazing photographer throughout our whole wedding process, from engagement photos to the big day. She helped finalize all the little decisions of the wedding day to make it run smoothly!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Bailey · Married on 05/20/2017

Carly was a huge help for my big day! She made everyone calm, especially me (and I was a stressed out mess!) I would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Mary · Married on 01/15/2017

Carly and her assistant were SO incredibly helpful during our wedding!! We have a very large family and she made everything a breeze. I am not a huge fan of having my picture taken but I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the photo taking process! Carly is such a sweet person and she made everythinf so easy while still capturing every detail of our special day. Our pictures turned out amazing!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2016

Carly is a joy to work with! She was always willing to adapt to make sure that we were comfortable and happy with the way our photos would turn out. Her photos are truly beautiful and she will ensure that your special day looks magical!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/09/2015

We had an unbelievable experience with Carly! And I’m obsessed with our photos!!

Bryan · Married on 06/15/2013

Carly was great and so helpful during our session! Truly a blessing to work with!

Allison · Married on 03/30/2013

Carly Marmen Photography recently did family photos for us and we couldn’t be happier! She was a joy to work with and great with our toddler too! I love what she captured of us in just a short session, and looking forward to having her do more photos for us next month!! I would recommend her to anyone I know looking to have photos done.

• Jessie

Jessie Doyle · Married on 10/27/2019

3.0

Worth the Wait

Carly and her assistant put my mind at ease that every detail of my wedding would be captured. All I had to do was enjoy the day! She even got pictures of my dress hanging up that I didn’t know about until we received our photos.
    We enjoyed returning to the location where we had our engagement shoot and recreating some of those pictures, now as husband and wife.
    Her use of black and white emphasized important moments like our vows, which really captured the feelings of the day. I feel like she got to know us and our wedding party, and all of our personalities were highlighted. I especially love how our lightsaber send-off turned out.
    We received our edits 13 weeks after our Oct 27 wedding.
    I’m extremely happy with our photos! I don’t know how I’ll pick favorites to order.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Kate · Married on 09/16/2017

Carly did a great job for our engagement and wedding. She was so willing to work with us and our crazy family on our wedding day and made it a really fun and easygoing experience!

Sent on 05/03/2018