Carly Landolt Photography Reviews

13 | West Chester, PA

13 Reviews for Carly Landolt Photography

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2020

Carly is simply the best!

We chose Carly to photograph our upcoming wedding and she has been nothing more than a pleasure to work with! We did two sets of engagement photos, one of which she drove all the way to Cape May for. She is the sweetest photographer and so creative. I love all of our engagement photos and cannot wait to see how wonderfully she captures our wedding day! I could not recommend her enough!

Update: Carly photographed our wedding postponement celebration in May when COVID came along as well as our microwedding this past August. She is the most flexible, dedicated, calm, and exceptional photographer we could have ever imagined. We've spent so much time with her over the last 2 years and we couldn't imagine going through all of this COVID wedding business without her! Our wedding photographs came out absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to use Carly for all future milestones.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Ruhl · Married on 08/09/2020

Best Experience!!

We could not have asked for a better Wedding Photographer. From the day we reached out to Carly, she was so easy to work with and on top of everything! My husband and I live in Boston but I'm from the Philly area, we really wanted our engagement pictures in Boston and Carly flew up here for a few hours to take our pictures. Mother Nature was against us on the day of our engagement shoot but Carly made it work and everything turned out beautifully. As our wedding day approached, Carly was very organized and reached out to gather all information to make our day flawless. We felt so comfortable working with Carly on our wedding day and barely even noticed she was there during the ceremony and reception, which made the pictures even more natural. We already received our pictures and the wedding was less than 3 weeks ago, record time!!! I had so many guests and bridesmaids say how amazing Carly was and they all want her as their wedding photographer moving forward. Thank you so much Carly!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Abbie

Abbie Brewer · Married on 03/06/2020

The absolute best photographer!

We are so incredibly thankful to have had Carly be a part of the most important day of our lives. She is not only an absolute joy to be around and easy to work with, but she is one of the nicest people we have ever met. Carly is so calm, caring and professional and we could not imagine our wedding without her! We cannot thank Carly enough for making our rainy wedding day look so beautiful and for giving us photos we will cherish forever. Carly will always hold a special place in our hearts, and we will definitely use her again for other future life events. We are forever grateful for her and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/02/2020

shannon · Married on 09/07/2019

AMAZING - our pictures could not be better!

Carly was AMAZING! Our pictures are perfect - we have hundreds and they are ALL amazing. She worked with us to make sure we were comfortable and ensured we got the type of photos we wanted. All of our guests, bridal party, families and friends have raved about her and our pictures!! She was so helpful and communicative through the entire wedding process as well which was a huge help. Definitely go with Carly - we can’t recommend her highly enough!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Caitie · Married on 07/27/2019

Flawless photography, fantastic person!

Carly and her team are fantastic. She makes you feel instantly comfortable and has an eye for capturing the right moments. She took our engagement photos too, which was a big plus. We did it on a super crowded at in Central Park and she was able to find the right places to make it feel like it was just the two of us. For our wedding, Carly and her second shooter were both ready to battle the 105 degree heat and made us feel special the whole time. Definitely recommend Carly! Such a rare find!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Alex Marozzi · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, personable, and professional !

Carly was amazing to work with. She brought our vision to life! When we first picked out our venue Carly met us onsite to discuss the property and best photo opportunities. This helped us day of so we could enjoy the rest of the night with family and friends. Planning a wedding long distance can be tough, she was always available when I had crazy ideas or wanted to share photos that I liked. Carly was extremely personable and professional with all of our wedding guest and had them engaged in photo opportunites along with following our timeline of events. I couldn't imagine our wedding day being photographed by anyone else!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Claire Walker · Married on 06/01/2019

10000% recommend

Since our wedding I have recommended Carly to every single person I've met getting married soon in Philadelphia or otherwise. We were blown away by her work and loved her as a person. We've had multiple friends tell us our wedding photos were the best they've ever seen. She had sneak peak photos sent to us before we even got home from our wedding after-party, with full photos to us a few days after getting home from our honeymoon. Carly is a true professional while maintaining a cool, calm presence that makes you want to be friends with her after the wedding is over. She was extremely responsive throughout the process and made the effort to meet us in person before the wedding even though we didn't choose to do an engagement shoot. Her pricing is extremely reasonable. We could not recommend her more.

Sent on 08/26/2019

S Gels · Married on 04/22/2019

Best of the Best Photos and Photographers Experience imaginable

I cannot say enough amazing and all aspiring things about Carly as a photographer. Not only did she play a role in advising the aesthetic goals and photograph must have’s, but she did so much more that I never expected. I would have to say my favorite post-wedding activity is going through the hundreds of photos that she shared with me (conveniently might I add) and seeing all of the special major moments (I Do and first kiss) and even more of the minor ones that I cherish deeply (my niece looking up at me from a distance). To say the pictures speak 1000 words is an understatement. Every time I revisit the albums (which is still almost daily) I am reminded of the best moments of my wedding that that may have been otherwise lost in my memory had Carly and her team not captured them ALL so beautifully. Through her photos, we get to experience the many different perspectives of the wedding day activities that our guests experienced. You can’t be everywhere at once on your wedding day, but looking back I feel as if we were. Of all the wonderful things (and arguable the rarest quality to find in a photographer) that Carly did so naturally would be the way in which she brought US out and brought the true magic of us as a couple to the photo shoot and the pictures. I would absolutely- with no hesitation or alternative consideration- recommend Carly for your life’s most meaningful days; wedding, proposal, engagement, baby, family, etc.

Sent on 08/21/2019

K. Landreth · Married on 10/06/2018

Romantic, Candid, Sentimental, Timeless- treasures of the heart

Romantic, Candid, Sentimental, Timeless.
    Carly was referred to us by a dear friend. We met personally so I could explain my vision for our wedding weekend. It was a deconstructed affair with an elopement simplicity vibe, but formal service in a historic church with a reception at my home to follow and carefree brunch for all the next morning. She listed well created photo ops creatively instead of following the routine typical images captured. Our weekend spanned 3 locations, two selected groups of people, eclectic details and she kept up with it all. She asked me what was important to focus her attention on and delivered. We received our photos quickly and edited with a unique artistic “lens” that is Carly's signature style. Romantic, candid, sentimental, timeless, her photographs are treasures of the heart.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jennifer B · Married on 09/21/2018

Carly was a great wedding photographer

On one of the most important days of my life, it was wonderful to have Carly behind the camera to capture it! Being the center of attention was nerve wracking to just think about. My husband is also extremely shy which didn’t really help :) I ripped off the bandaid and booked an engagement session which was the best idea! It gave Carly some time to get know us and break the ice. We needed it. When the big day came, Carly gave some guidance and captured the subtle sweetness with my high school sweetheart. Our pictures couldn’t be more beautiful and I would highly recommend Carly as your next photographer.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Dana · Married on 12/15/2017

A true artist!

My husband and I hired Carly to photograph our newborn daughter and family of 3. The photos are unbelievably beautiful. She perfectly captured such an intimate and special time for us. Carly is a true talent, and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Patient, creative, and kind! We are looking forward to working with her again soon!

Sent on 11/20/2019

I love Carly Landolt Photography!!

I fell onto Carly’s Instagram feed by accident. I immediately started following her as I loved the photos she captured and shared. I would describe Carly’s photography style as traditional/classic but youthful + trendy. I appreciate her attention to detail, soft lighting & eye for beautiful candid shots. Carly has shot many important memories for my family including maternity and numerous lifestyle photography sessions: 1st birthday, 5th Birthday, extended family beach session and holiday lifestyle. I’ve recommended Carly to family and friends for Weddings and other lifestyle photography needs. She’s brilliant! I can’t wait to shoot with her again!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Maria · Married on 12/08/2018

Dream wedding photographer!

I felt very overwhelmed when it came to choosing a wedding photographer. I wanted our photos to look natural but light and romantic at the same time. When I found Carly Landolt I instantly felt like she was exactly what I was looking for. I cannot recommend Carly enough, she made me, my husband and our wedding party feel totally at ease. Our photos are truly spectacular and I am forever grateful to Carly for capturing our day in such a special way!

Sent on 08/24/2019