Carly K Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Carly K Photography

• Brittany

Brittany Gorrell · Married on 11/10/2018

Carly is truly gifted

Before I wrote this I watched the wedding video Cary made for me (a last second request) and now I have tears in my eyes and a runny nose. That's how Carly made me feel all day, between the video and love that went in to every photo she took. Carly is full of energy, her personality makes everyone feel super comfortable, and she coordinated my large and opinionated family with ease. She was my hair fixer, dress fluffer, and therapist with constant "Brittany don't stress, we got this" comments. Carly - Thank you so much for capturing my day, you were a HUGE part of it and I hope you know how gifted you truly are! 10/10 I would book over and over again.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Carly is absolutely amazing!

Our original wedding plans did not include a videographer. After seeing some of my friend's videos (including one that Carly had done), I became obsessed with having a videographer capture our wedding day. I could not believe it when Carly told me that she was available for my wedding day. I booked her immediately. Working with Carly before and during the wedding was very easy. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She has a very outgoing and fun personality and she does her best to make sure that you have a blast. Honestly, I felt like we were friends by the end of our wedding day! Our video turned out to be absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't have changed a thing. It truly captured the essence of the day and I cannot wait to watch it a million more times as the years go on. I am so glad I decided to not only book a videographer but to go with Carly. My only regret is not booking her as our photographer too! Her photos are downright amazing and I would definitely use her for photos in the future. An additional plus is that her prices are so affordable compared to some that you see out there. She is awesome and was hands down one of the best investments we made in terms of the wedding day.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

I am SO happy that I had Carly be our videographer for our wedding! We almost didn’t have a videographer all together, but when we saw how reasonable her prices were, we couldn’t pass it up! Carly was amazing through the whole process. She met with us prior to the wedding to get to know us and she was so easygoing and friendly from the beginning. She was really good about communicating through the entire process and always kept our interests in mind when planning out songs, special footage for our video, etc. She was fantastic on the day of the wedding and worked great with our photographer. She really captured special moments and has an eye for light. Her work is absolutely phenomenal! I highly recommend her for your wedding! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her! :)

Sent on 06/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Carly was an amazing photographer for our wedding! She did both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. Carly was always so kind and professional throughout our entire ‘wedding process’. She was quick at responding to anything we wanted to know, and made us feel like we were in good hands. We love our pictures, and highly recommend Carly for any photography needs!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Max · Married on 04/21/2018

Carly was fantastic to work with in every way. Very responsive at all times, was flexible as we planned the engagement shoots and timing on the wedding day, and made everything a joy. She had a great plan for the shoots and made it very efficient. Her personality gelled with our friends to the point where it was almost forgotten she was a photographer and not just a friend in the room with a camera.

I would absolutely recommend Carly for all couples to shoot their wedding and engagement photos.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2017

Carly took both our engagement photos and wedding photos and we are so happy with them. She perfectly captured the love and happiness on our wedding day. Carly is so creative and we especially loved the way she captured the scenery and beauty around us. She is so talented & we are thankful to have these wonderful pictures to look back on! We look forward to using her services again in the future and highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/19/2018