Carly Jonell Makeup Reviews

31 | Simi Valley, CA

31 Reviews for Carly Jonell Makeup

Very happy provided with the services by Carly and her assistant. Extremely professional, very sweet and they listened to everyone, and turned those requests into very happy bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom, and bride. Everyone was just so beautiful our pictures all turned out fantastic! I personally asked for a natural style of makeup and she really brought out my natural beauty with elegance and taste. They came on location for our make-up and worked very hard, non-stop for a few hours, until everyone was gorgeous. Carly and her assistant are great at what they do, friendly, non-stress, and efficient, and I highly recommend her team for your wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Amy · Married on 06/21/2015

Carly did a great job on my wedding makeup. She was very responsive and easy to coordinate with ahead of time. Then, the day of the wedding she showed up right on time, finished on time, and did a beautiful job. She really has a gift for making her clients beautiful without looking overdone. I think it's every bride's dream to walk down the aisle feeling like the most beautiful version of her natural self and Carly's makeup style walks this line seamlessly. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

I knew I needed to have my makeup done for my wedding but I had no idea where to look or what to look for. I am not a girly girl and became very frustrated looking online at random makeup people who either had minimal info online about their work and experience or looked like they copy & pasted photos from a magazine and not of their actual work. Finally after complaining to friends and family I was referred to Carly. Thank goodness! And her blog/online info was a heck of a lot better than I had seen... so I hit her up!

From the beginning she was very professional & always responded back to my emails in a reasonable amount of time. We set up a trial date soon after our first few emails.

Again... not being girly girl (I wear mascara only most of the time) I was very vocal about wanting to look natural. I understood I needed more than I would be used to for photos but I was still very nervous about the whole ordeal. She was very down to earth, calm & easy to converse with. She even put up with my quirkiness haha Our trial went great, so I knew I would use her for my wedding day.

When the day came she made my bridesmaids, a few family members & I look awesome!! Again, not being a girly girl I was still nervous about it all even after our trial because I knew it was going to be even more out of my comfort zone... but I decided to just trust her. In the end I knew I looked really good, I felt good and I can't count how many times I heard... "Man Julie, you clean up well!" haha

Also - I had her cover a tattoo of mine on my back shoulder (strapless dress) and it stayed covered throughout my entire reception and then some!

I would highly recommended Carly for anyone of my closest friends and family and wouldn't be surprised if I met up with her again one day! :)

Julie Lodge

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

Her entire team.is amazing!!!! The photos are flawless.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Laura · Married on 08/02/2015

If I had the chance to hire Carly again I totally would. She was on time and set up early. She kept me calm when I was nervous for the big day. She truly is amazing at what she does. My make up lasted through dancing, crying, sweating etc. she is awesome!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Crystal · Married on 05/02/2015

Carly did amazing and we all loved the way she made us look!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015