31 Reviews for Carly Jonell Makeup

31 Carly Jonell Makeup Reviews

Carly and her team were AMAZING! I was supposed to have a conference room available at the hotel we stayed so that way we had more than enough space for all the girls to get ready. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. These girls made it work with the space they had. I really appreciate you guys being so flexible and easy to work with. All the girls enjoyed getting their makeup done and you guys were so friendly. Thank you for making the start of my day so easy! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Gaby, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly perfected my bridal look and I couldn't have been any happier on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly was responsive and very friendly. The makeup on the day of my wedding was very beautiful for my bridesmaids and myself. I highly recommend her! She is amazing!

Profile Picture User6150689, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly was amazing, and I am so glad I chose to have her do the makeup for my wedding! She made me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law all look gorgeous — both in-person and in the photos (sometimes makeup in photos looks great, and in-person can be too heavy, but this was not the case with Carly). She also was on-time, and worked ahead of schedule to get everyone ready in time.

I also had Carly coordinate the hairstylist, Jazmin, for my wedding, and she was wonderful as well. Again, very easy to work with, made everyone's hair look amazing, and kept to the schedule which is important on such an important, hectic day. I highly recommend them both!

Profile Picture Aurora, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly was very professional and very helpful with tips and tricks to maintain my makeup throughout the event!!!! Great work!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Her entire team.is amazing!!!! The photos are flawless.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly did an amazing job and was great to work with! My makeup looked flawless the entire evening and looked great in our photos!

Profile Picture User5641988, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was planning for my wedding and my coordinator referred me to Carly Jonell. I was grateful to have found her. She then referred me to Jazmin, a hair stylist who she worked closely with. We were able to do the hair and make-up trial together, which saved time from going one place to another. Carly and I communicated via e-mail and she was always very prompt in her responses to all of my questions. At the trial, to be honest I was only 80% confident. I loved the airbrush make-up, which I got to try for the first time. It was lightweight and it felt natural. The eye shadow was a lightly smokey look, which I loved as well. With that said, I was a little concerned at first because I usually wear little to no make-up and the false lashes and bright lipstick was not the natural look I was going for. My other concerns were minor, and since my complexion was what I was most concerned about, which Carly made flawless, I decided to book her for my wedding day.

A few days before wedding day she re-confirmed our meeting time and location. On wedding day, she informed me of when she was on her way. These small details really do help ease the stress and I was grateful for it. We had already discussed what I wanted to change from the trial and Carly understood my concerns. In the end, she and Jazmin did an absolutely amazing job and I was completely 110% satisfied. It was a pleasure to have them both together. They were professional, friendly, and respectful. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Louella, 4/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My cousin got married in October and I immediately noticed her and a couple of the bridesmaids makeup! It was soooooo beautiful. I noticed that their makeup made them look like the absolute prettiest versions of themselves, without being too much. So when I got married in January, I was happy to have been able to book the same makeup artist, Carly! Since the first email, Carly was sweet, professional, and willing to work with me. She listened to what I wanted, which was a softer vintage look (My dress was a 1950's style tea length dress) and I LOVED the trial. Must have took 100 pictures of myself :) Then on the wedding day she was early, and wonderfully friendly, patient, and I could not be happier with my wedding makeup. I almost did it myself! She was worth every penny, and I would strongly recommend her to anyone having an event (especially a wedding!). Thanks Carly, for making me look so beautiful on the best day of my life.

I should mention she also works with Jasmin, who did my hair and I loved it. So perfectly vintage, and she put my blusher veil in perfectly.

Profile Picture Sharon, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly was very responsive to my needs and those of my bridal party!!!

Profile Picture Caresse, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly is the most talented makeup artist I've ever met. She did the trial for my wedding and exceeded my expectations. If you need your makeup done, look no farther! She listened to everything I wanted and my jaw dropped after I saw my makeup. THANK YOU CARLY for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

Profile Picture Mindy, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my bridal makeup, she did my make up and one of my bridesmaids. We looked flawless. Right mix of being photo ready and while keeping natural look.

Profile Picture User5636604, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly was awesome!! She was very professional and did an amazing job on my makeup and the makeup for all of my bridesmaids as well!! Every gir dreams of what she will look like as a bride and Carly helped me fulfill that dream. I highly recommend her to any bride who wants one less thing to stress about on their wedding day! Thank you Carly!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I had the chance to hire Carly again I totally would. She was on time and set up early. She kept me calm when I was nervous for the big day. She truly is amazing at what she does. My make up lasted through dancing, crying, sweating etc. she is awesome!!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly was wonderful. I had a bit of a stressful morning and she told me everything would be just fine...and it was!!! Carly made me look so beautiful for my wedding as well as my sister and niece. Thanks again Carly!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly did a great job on my wedding makeup. She was very responsive and easy to coordinate with ahead of time. Then, the day of the wedding she showed up right on time, finished on time, and did a beautiful job. She really has a gift for making her clients beautiful without looking overdone. I think it's every bride's dream to walk down the aisle feeling like the most beautiful version of her natural self and Carly's makeup style walks this line seamlessly. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better person for my makeup! Very professional, always on time, and so very sweet! Makeup looked natural and my wedding day was perfect!!!

Profile Picture aimee, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Carly For wedding makeup. I was recommended to use Carly through Wedgewood and I'm glad they did. I wasn't from the area and arranging everything was a breeze with her and she recommended someone for my hair Who also did a good job. I asked for a natural look and she gave me just what I asked for. Very pleased!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly has been doing my make up for over 5 years and is always professional, reasonable and kind. She makes her clients look like their best selves.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly did amazing and we all loved the way she made us look!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly did makeup for my mother, sister, and myself for my wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with. She was on time and so sweet and wonderful. All three of us were completely thrilled with our makeup! I had a dramatic smoky eye, and it came out just beautiful and my makeup stayed perfectly in place the whole evening. I would absolutely recommend Carly to anyone in need of an excellent makeup artist!

Profile Picture User4831758, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my makeup that Carly didn't it stayed on through the whole day and looked amazing still at night. Would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Carly did an amazing job and was calm, cool and collected all throughout my makeup application, even while I was a nervous wreck before my wedding. She was so patient and I had to keep leaving the chair to tend to other details for my wedding like a chicken with my head cutoff. In the end, my makeup looked awesome! Everyone loved it and I would highly recommend her to anyone for makeup applications as she is a true professional!

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Not only did my makeup and my moms and bridesmaids makeup look amazing it lasted through the whole wedding without needing retouching and this is extraordinary as our limo broke down on the side of the highway and we were in 104 degree heat for an hour then we had to take a random party bus which pulled over and then it broke down and the replacement limo had a broken heater and was on full blast. Of course I then started crying and through all of THAT! My makeup and everyone else's was still flawless. If you don't get Carly for your event for makeup then you are just a fool! Plus I like that she played music and softly hummed to the tunes it made me more relaxed:)

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After two broken down limo rides, one broken down party bus which stopped to help us, 102 degree temps, having to change clothes in the last limo (with heater and fireplace broken on), bride whisked away in stranger's tiny sports car to get there in time, we may have been harried, stressed and sweating like pigs when we arrived over two hours later (20 min. Drive), (drum roll), evertone's makeup was still beautiful and nearly perfect. The wedding was wonderful, bride and her maids were gorgeous, and a great time was had by all! Thank you, Carly!

Profile Picture mary-jo, 10/4/14, 1 Review