Carlos Sanchez Reviews

41 | Universal City, TX

41 Reviews for Carlos Sanchez

Ali Leblanc · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Professional beginning to end

I was referred to Carlos by a colleague and was as impressed with the ease of working with him in the lead up to the event, as I (and the entire group) was with his music night of!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Lotus

Lotus Events · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Outstanding performers!

As a local Wedding Planner (Lotus Events), it is important to have loyal vendors to recommend to clients. Carlos always goes above and beyond to take care of his clients. He is easy to communicate with, prompt to respond, and professional. Not to mention he is an outstanding performer. It's obvious he has great passion in his work and it shows. I will continue to recommend Carlos and his band to all my clients in need of musicians.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Debbra Esparza · Getting married on 04/04/2021

You will want Carlos Sanchez for your event!

Carlos Sanchez was the perfect artist for my husband’s 75th birthday party. As you can imagine, it was very important to us to celebrate this milestone in a very special way. In addition to his music, Carlos was chosen for a number of reasons - his amazingly quick response time, attention to detail, professionalism, and wide selection of music in several genres. The most important reason, however, was the depth of his questions about our event. It was clear that Carlos was not just going to just show up and play - he would be vested in the success of our event. And that is exactly what happened. Carlos was sensitive to every detail and nuance and checked in all throughout the event. He added the perfect background to our celebration! I can personally recommend Carlos Sanchez without reservation for any type of event you are having! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Monica Alaniz · Getting married on 12/26/2020

fiesta themed engagement party

Carlos was amazing to work with. He was prompt to arriving at the venue, professional, and extremely talented. My fiance and I were blown away with his music and can say we will be booking him for our wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Erin Fulton · Married on 11/09/2019

Exceeded every expectation

I cannot say enough about what a talented and professional musician that Carlos is. Additionally, he is a wonderful human being that is kind and strives to make sure your event is just what you want and does so at an affordable rate. I could not be happier with the choice to engage him. Do not pass him up!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Sarah Marrin · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible addition to our wedding

I can't recommend Carlos highly enough. We loved working with him every step of the way. His music beautifully set the mood for our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner at Southwest School of Art. We received so many compliments about him from our family and friends (young and old). My husband and I were initially stumped about what to do for ceremony music. From the first moment we spoke to Carlos, we knew we made the right decision. He is so professional and passionate about his job. Planning is stressful, and Carlos is detail oriented - we immediately knew we could trust him to do a great job. We really appreciated that Carlos was willing to learn a couple of new songs for our ceremony. They sounded great! The little things (like background music at a cocktail hour) make a world of difference. He made the night really magical! On top of his talent, Carlos is a GREAT person - truly the nicest guy to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Devyn

Devyn Phalen · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding

Carlos is awesome. I booked with him over a year in advance and he kept in touch with me throughout. He is very personable and actually speaks to you over the phone to understand your style and what you are looking for. We used Carlos for our ceremony & cocktail hour- it turned out fantastic! The beautiful music he played gave everyone a relaxed vibe. Thank you so much Carlos! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Matl · Married on 09/21/2019

One of the best, most professional musicians we've ever dealt with!!!

Carlos was simply amazing! He was professional, showed up on time, and was easy to work with. He was responsive and very friendly. He made it clear from the very beginning that he wanted to tailor his performance to our specific needs and preferences (right down to what he himself would wear to the event). Once you book him, you can take that off the list and forget about it! You are in great hands! His reviews were great and he didn't disappoint in any way.
    We could not have been more pleased. His playing was magnificent! We got so many compliments! He played for our son's very large rehearsal dinner (120 people). He had to play upstairs at the venue during the cocktail hour, then transition downstairs for the dinner. He made the switch smoothly and quickly! His beautiful playing was the perfect addition to a wonderful evening. He even let us borrow his microphone for short little speeches during dessert. By the end of the evening, he was part of the family! I cannot recommend Carlos ENOUGH. We would definitely hire him again in the future and we would certainly recommend him to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Justin

Justin Collins · Married on 09/11/2019

Carlos is awesome!

Carlos was awesome! He was very thorough and communicative throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. Carlos made sure he understood all the details and requests to ensure that our big day was exactly how we wanted it. Carlos and his band were all very talented musicians and it was clear they have all worked together many times. The music was a highlight of the wedding and we are so glad that we found Carlos.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Terra Padgett · Married on 09/09/2019

Smooth Spanish Guitar

Carlos was great for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Guests commented how good his music was. It was a nice Spanish guitar sound which he was able to play a wide variety of music. We sent him YouTube links of the special songs we wanted and he learned to play those for the big day. It was most helpful that he had music links of a list of several songs that we could simply pick from for him to play. He was very kind and asked lots of questions to ensure he delivered whatever we wanted from a music perspective on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Aheli

Aheli · Married on 09/01/2019

Simply Amazing Music

We highly recommend hiring Carlos for your musical entertainment needs!
    Carlos was a pleasure to work with and he streamlined the process of choosing which songs we wanted to be played at various parts of our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was very responsive and spent time chatting with us over the phone to make sure we nailed down every last detail. We really enjoyed his performance at our wedding and we received multiple compliments from our guests. 💯

Sent on 11/23/2019

Adrienne · Married on 08/13/2019

Great musician, very professional

Carlos did a great job with the music for our ceremony! He was in contact with me via phone call the same day that I requested to book him. He kept in contact all the way up until the ceremony day. Carlos was very professional and played all the the songs in the set list and even a few extra requested songs. I will consider him if I ever need music for any future events!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kristen Knight - Shenanigans Weddings and Events · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly Recommend Carlos for Weddings/Events

I am a wedding planner - so making sure you have reliable, professional and talented vendors is the very core of my business! Carlos delivered and then some! Very communicative, easy to work with, and AMAZING at his craft. I would not hesitate to suggest him! He played wedding prelude, all the wedding music (including a special accompaniment for soloists) and then the cocktail hour. Very pleasant, dressed professional and overall excellence!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Kirsten Jackson · Married on 06/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Carlos and Ensemble provided the perfect atmosphere for our corporate event. The guests were mesmerized by their performances. The band offers many different selections to fit your event. I chose to let them play what they thought fit the mood of the room and was very impressed. Our guest raved about their performance. Working with Carlos was very easy and he understands how event planning works. He will provide whatever you ask for he is really that talented! We plan on having him back to future events, I would highly recommend Carlos Sanchez to anyone looking for the perfect live entertainment for their event.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Melissa Farugia · Married on 06/08/2019

Mia’s Special Day

Carlos responded quickly to our request. He provided detailed information about his services and the different options available. He asked questions regarding our event and what we wanted. He confirmed ahead of the event and reviewed what to expect. The music was beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests with several requesting his information. We would hire him again and again.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Cecily

Cecily · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing & Professional!

I cannot recommend Carlos and his team highly enough! We booked him and a second guitarist for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we could not have been happier. From our first phone call, we knew we had made the right choice because Carlos is so fun, professional, and personable - he made us feel like our wedding was the most important event in the world even though we know he is a very busy man! He has an exceptional repertoire with tons to choose from and our only struggle was narrowing down our choices from so many great samples. I come from a family of musicians and they could not stop gushing over how perfect the music was - nor could our guests! Carlos’ playing brought me to tears while I was choosing my ceremony music and it did again while I walked down the aisle. If you are looking for gorgeous guitar music that will wow a crowd, look no further. Thank you Carlos for being a perfect part of our perfect day!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Suzann Willis · Married on 03/17/2019

Unique Experience

We were seeking a one of a kind - unique music experience for the cocktail hour. After listening & researching many option Carlos exceptional music was absolutely what we were looking for. So professional and courteous. Follows up and pays attentions to details. Our guests were in awe. Highly recommend Carlos

Sent on 03/25/2019

Josh Stover · Married on 03/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

He went above and beyond!!!! I was beyond happy and would most certainly hire him again

Sent on 03/11/2019

Trish · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Talent!!!

Carlos's talent and performance at my 50th birthday dinner party far exceeded my expectations. From the time I hired him to event go time he made frequent contact with me regarding the music playlist, attire for the evening, arrival time ect. He made me feel comfortable with my choice in hiring him which was one less thing I had to worry about. I would defintely hire Carlos if you're looking for a professional who's passionate about his music & knows how to make your party a succesful event. Mucho Gracias Carlos!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • F

fernando · Married on 11/24/2018

The Perfect Wedding

Mr. Sanchez’ music will be the perfect touch to the perfect wedding. He conducted himself in a professional manner, is very knowledgeable with regards to the ceremony, knows a wide variety of music, and you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Norma Fagan · Married on 11/23/2018

Our Special Day 11.23.18

Having Carlos perform at the Wedding really set the mood for the entire evening. He is a professional....he communicates well with the Planners, he Performs at a 10 level and his Communication makes everything run smooth. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed him!

You won't go wrong if you choose Carlos for your event...I guarantee you!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Elyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic!

Carlos was amazing from everything during the planning stages to the execution during our wedding. Do not hesitate to hire him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Julia T · Married on 11/03/2018

Event Designer

Carlos was extremely professional and brought such talent and light to our client's wedding ceremony. His gentle spirit and versatile style created the perfect environment.

Thank you, Carlos!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sonia Hitchcock · Married on 10/31/2018

The Arts Residences

I enjoyed very much to work with Carlos, he is very professional with his work. Easy to please any of his clients specially with music request, very talented!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Christina

Christina Martinez · Married on 10/13/2018

Owner, Luxury Home Magazine

We use Carlos for our business and he is not only a super talented musician, he always showed up and never cancelled which is just as important as talent. We always received compliments when he plays and he’s always our go to contact no matter what genre or number of musicians. He always makes it happen!

Sent on 10/19/2018