Carla Lawrence Photography Reviews

Carla Lawrence Photography 4
Carla Lawrence Photography 5
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Canaday Smith · Married on 06/29/2019

Carla captured our day perfectly!

Carla captured our day back in June and also did our engagement photos and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures! Carla captures the true moment and will do whatever it takes to get a good photo. Nothing felt posed and she helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Carla is flexible and accommodating to any situation and really becomes a part of the family! We definitely plan to use her for all of our photography needs in the future!

Carla Lawrence Photography 6
    Carla Lawrence Photography 15
    Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Amy

Amy Mullins Golden · Married on 03/12/2019

Fabulous - Carla is an artist!

Creative, professional Carla did a fabulous job! Wonderful photos to treasure for years to come!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Emily · Married on 10/19/2017

Carla has a talent like no other! She captures the moments and memories you don’t even see! She is friendly and very professional in what she does! I have used her for everything from my babies pictures to my wedding that she walked a mile in the heat just to get the shots I wanted at a bridge and never complained! You won’t be disappointed!!!

Carla Lawrence Photography 16
    Carla Lawrence Photography 23
    Carla Lawrence Photography 24
    Carla Lawrence Photography 25

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Carla is hands down the most amazing photographer! She is so easy to work and is so talented. She will go above and beyond and exceed your expectations. She becomes like family.

Carla Lawrence Photography 26
    Carla Lawrence Photography 27
    Carla Lawrence Photography 28
    Carla Lawrence Photography 29
  • Fran

Fran Norman · Married on 07/09/2016

Our wedding was amazing!

Carla photographed our wedding in July 2016. Throughout the day, she captured all of the smallest details, moments, and things I missed and was so thrilled to see the day we saw our gallery!
    The day before our wedding, she took the time to come and help us finalize the details of the design and styling of the day. She helped us set the schedule and kept the day flowing perfectly. Our final images are perfect and we couldn't ask for more.

Fran and Nathan Norman

Carla Lawrence Photography 30
    Carla Lawrence Photography 31
    Carla Lawrence Photography 32
    Carla Lawrence Photography 33
    Carla Lawrence Photography 34
    Sent on 03/30/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Carla was wonderful, no complaints and would recommend to everyone! Loved how fun she made the day and all the days leading up to the wedding. Our bridal party couldn't say enough great things; no forced pictures and had fun all day long :)

Sent on 07/06/2016

Leslie · Married on 06/11/2016

Carla was a dream to work with. She is a close friend of mine and my husbands, and we couldn't have imagined anyone better to make us so relaxed on what can be such a stressful day. 5 Stars, all day, everyday.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Leslie · Married on 06/11/2016

Carla was wonderful! She photographed every single detail - Photos of all the tiny details that I spent time planning. Her photos are timeless, tasteful and so well thought out. She was photographing me at times and I didn’t even realize it! She took the portraits we needed then she steps back and lets you have YOUR DAY! I couldn’t have imagined working with anyone else.

Carla Lawrence Photography 35
    Carla Lawrence Photography 36
    Carla Lawrence Photography 37
    Carla Lawrence Photography 38
    Carla Lawrence Photography 39
    Carla Lawrence Photography 40
    Carla Lawrence Photography 41

Breanne · Married on 03/19/2016

Carla was beyond amazing to work with at our wedding! From the first meeting until we left in the limo on our wedding night, she was there the entire time! Thanks to Carla, we have the best photographs that are precious memories from the proposal, engagement pictures, and then the entire wedding day! She was patient, she listened to our wants and needs, and she made us feel completely comfortable and natural while taking tons of photos on our special day! Highly recommend!

• F

Fran · Married on 08/02/2014

We love Carla!

I cannot recommend Carla enough. She's seen me through senior portraits, engagement and wedding photography, and now even portraits of our daughters. She brings the perfect energy to life's most important events and appreciates the little things and the candid moments as much as we do. Carla clearly loves this work and has earned our most enthusiastic recommendation ten times over.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2014

Carla is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! We were very pleased with her work. Our engagement and wedding day photos were anything but cookie cutter because of her unique ability and vision. She did a wonderful job consulting with us to decide the perfect shots and settings for our special day. Her presentations were classy and fun, and she makes what could be a hectic day a lot of fun with her great personality. She finished the final touches on our photos and got them in our hands quickly with a beautiful presentation. We had a wonderful time working with her, and believe she will make sure the memories of your special day can be captured forever in pictures.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Holly · Married on 05/28/2011

Carla is an amazing photographer! Carla took both my engagements and my wedding photos. She had a variety of engagement photos locations pre-planned based on my personality and interest and they couldn't have turned out better! Carla also had a great vision for my wedding day. She not only took the standard family and wedding couple shots but she also showed creativity that resulted in some exquisite photos that now look fabulous framed in my home. She was very organized and prompt when it came to pre-wedding communication. I clearly knew when she would arrive and how she would work through the various photos sessions (first look, couple, family, etc). I would HIGHLY recommend Carla as a photographer!

Sent on 01/30/2012

Kimberly · Married on 04/09/2011

Carla photographed my engagement pictures and my wedding last year. She was absolutely wonderful. Carla went out of her way to get each and every shot we wanted. For our engagement pictures, she went on location to capture the perfect picture in a place we hold dear. Before the wedding, she provided me with an outline of how the picture times should flow. This was a lifesaver! I received my proofs, had access to my online gallery, and was able to order pictures in no time. Carla is always so helpful and professional, and so are the photographers she works with. I highly recommend Carla for any special occasions.

Sent on 01/25/2012