Carla Holt Floral Designs Reviews

Carla Holt Floral Designs 3
Carla Holt Floral Designs 4
Carla Holt Floral Designs 5

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

If you're looking for a budget-friendly, but incredible, professional and amazing florist, Carla Holt is your woman! She did such an amazing job with our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. it brought the look and feel of the whole wedding to another level. Couldn't recommend enough!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Laila · Married on 09/03/2017

Carla is the BEST! Booking Carla as our florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. The whole process was stress-free. She is so sweet and was extremely helpful during the brainstorming process. We weren't really sure what we wanted, but we had a general idea of what we liked and didn't like. She explained all of the options and in the end really brought our vision to life! We could not have been happier with the end result!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Carla Holt Floral Designs 6
    Carla Holt Floral Designs 7
    Carla Holt Floral Designs 8
    Carla Holt Floral Designs 9
    Carla Holt Floral Designs 10

Connie · Married on 11/05/2016

My wedding flowers were sooo beautiful!!! I enjoyed working with Carla. She maid my vision of my centerpieces come true! She also worked with my budget. My bouquet was gorgeous!!! I am super happy with the results, they exceeded my expectations! The flowers on my cake, to the flower clusters for my ceremony where breathtaking!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sophia · Married on 05/23/2015

Carla was amazing! She is so sweet and knowledgeable about flowers. Definitely appreciated her flexibility in helping us stay within our budget. Definitely would hire her again.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Naomi · Married on 04/12/2015

Carla was wonderful and gave great suggestions and device! The flowers looked absolutely beautiful and people were very impressed on how lovely the bouquets and venter pieces were!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Donna Lou · Married on 09/27/2014

Carla did an excellent job with the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding. When I was originally shopping around for florist, I found exactly the type of arrangement I wanted for my own wedding on her website. She was very warm and accommodating in every meeting. She was easily attainable through phone or email and very flexible when setting up meetings. I appreciated that she wasn't trying to tack on anything extra but worked things around so I wouldn't have to pay extra for certain items. For example, I wanted manzanita branches and lanterns for my centerpieces. I was also having lanterns down the aisle. She worked it that I could double up on the lanterns on the aisles and move them to the reception tables after the ceremony. Unlike a different florist we looked at that had everything separated and all the centerpieces would still be rentals. That was another big reason we loved Carla, she made our centerpieces affordable because we knew our families would take the centerpieces even if we told not to.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2014

We decided to meet with Carla after meeting with a different florist first. When we met with the first florist we were expecting the meeting to be a lot of fun (we're choosing flowers, after all!) but were disappointed when the florist seemed frustrated by our lack of plans or designs coming into the meeting. She told us to come back when we knew what we wanted. We decided to try meeting with Carla Holt instead. We came to her with our general idea (we wanted a fun, bright, and summery floral design). Carla took our vague idea and came up with a fantastic floral design that we loved! She was easy and fun to work with and we got lots of compliment from our guest on the floral design. She also gave us extra flowers so the bridesmaids could put flowers in their hair and we had flowers around the wedding cake. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely recommend Carla.

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • Shah

Shah · Married on 05/09/2014

Carla was awesome. She made the floral process so easy. Her pricing was actually reasonable. The flowers turned out great. We made many changes from the original order to the final product and she was very flexible. I highly recommend Carla. You can tell she is passionate for what she does

Sent on 05/17/2014

Kathleen · Married on 11/08/2013

Carla executed the theme my son and daughter in law had envisioned flawlessly. The kids provided some props for the table decor and Carla's execution and placement of the props was amazing. She was so easy going and captured the vision they wanted. All of this was accomplished by emails and phone calls, due to the 3000 miles between us. The flowers we fresh and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for any thing more from a florist. She was open to ideas and added input when needed. Carla was superb.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2013

Carla was wonderful to work with! She was the first florist I met and I really liked her work and her sweet personality. I met with a few other florists after her and no one compared to Carla's prices and ease to work with. I was able to meet with her several times as I was still deciding which design I wanted. Carla has great ideas and is also 100% open to the bride's ideas. All the arrangements and bouquets turned out gorgeous and we received many compliments. They really are highlighted in the pictures as a beautiful accent. I highly recommend Carla Holt Floral Designs.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Mary · Married on 09/29/2013

Carla Holt is a true professional. She has wonderful ideas and years of experience. She know what will work and how flowers will hold up. She is very easy to work with. You know she loves what she is doing. She listens to what the bride wants and that is what she does. We stayed within our budget and had many compliments on how spectacular the flowers looked.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Carla is an amazing florist! She is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, flexible, creative, and so reasonable! Most importantly she is a pleasure to work with - her bubbly, enthusiastic, and warm personality is apparent in all she that does! All of the flowers and decor for our wedding came out EXACTLY how we envisioned them! Thank you Carla!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2013

Everything looked even better then we imagined!! She was soo helpful In creating all arrangements and they turned out perfect

Sent on 06/30/2013

Nohamey · Married on 04/27/2013

My wedding flowers were amazing, My flowers looked like they came out of a magazine she worked with my budget and she captured what I had imagined.

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • Danell

Danell · Married on 03/09/2013

Carla was great from the beginning to the end. I appreciated her attentiveness and willingness to go the extra mile to make my daughter's wedding wonderful and stress free. The flowers were beautiful!! Thank you Carla!

Sent on 03/11/2013

April · Married on 01/12/2013

Carla was fabulous to work with! She was so warm and kind. She was flexible and gave me ideas for my flowers. The flowers for my wedding exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't choose anyone else to work with besides her. Thanks Carla!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Ronni · Married on 10/27/2012

Carla Holt is AMAZING florist & person. She welcomes you into her Flower World, dazzles you with all of her ideas, recommendations & knowledge. She is a wonderful person.

Thank you for making our Special Day so wonderful & beautiful.

Sent on 01/19/2013

melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

Carla is wonderful.: ) She made my fall wedding look unbeleivably colorful and amazing. I am so happy I went with her. She is creative, sweet and her prices are affordable. I would diff recommend her to all my friends and family who need a great floriest. : )
    Love Melissa Venezia

Sent on 11/06/2012

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2012

Carla was amazing to work with and knew exactly the look I was looking for. Our flowers from the bouquets, our reception and where our wedding took place were all breathtaking! Thank you Carla for making our day BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Carla Holt was an excellent florist for my wedding. It was easy to schedule appointments with her to discuss my wishes and possible designs for bouquets and table arrangements. For my bridesmaids bouquet I brought in a picture of what I wanted, and the bouquets looked great. Table arrangements looked just as we discussed. I was extremely pleased with the quality, and would recommend her for weddings and other events.

Sent on 10/17/2012

kady · Married on 08/04/2012

Carla has an eye for beautiful flowers. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous from the orchids on the cake to the centerpieces and bouquets. Everything was absolutely beautiful. We have received so many compliments on the flowers. Carla does beautiful work and her professional, patient, and kind demeanor only make her more spectacular! She made my special day even more special!!!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2012

Carla did the flowers for our wedding and she did an absolutely AMAZING job!! I seriously can't thank her enough. She really brought our vision to life. She was so sweet, flexible, professional and extremely talented. We got SO many compliments on our centerpieces and it was all thanks to Carla. She was always available to meet up with me in person and quick to answer phone calls and emails. When I arrived at our venue and saw all the flowers set up for our ceremony (on our arbor and down the aisle) and also my bouquets it literally took my breath away. She has so many neat ideas, went through tons of pictures with us to make sure she had our vision spot on, and she has tons and tons of great props which she will perfect for each individual wedding. I would recommend Carla Holt to all my closest friends and family for upcoming weddings. She was AMAZING!

Thank you!!
    Courtney and Alec

Sent on 08/16/2012

HILARY · Married on 04/21/2012

The flowers at our wedding were beautiful! They were so ALIVE.. The compliments are still coming in! Thank you!

Sent on 05/07/2012

CHRISTINA · Married on 09/11/2009

MY FLOWERS AT MY WEDDING WERE SO WONDERFUL... I STILL GET COMMENTS ON THEM WHEN WE GET TOGETHER AND TALAK ABOUT THE WEDDING WONDERFUL ALL THE WAY AROUND... HER IDEAS WERE GREAT

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • User3682087 · 2+ years ago

Carla was fantastic to work with. We had a very unique idea for our centerpieces/theme, and she took the vision we described and put a very creative and beautiful spin on it to make it a reality. She came to the venue with us for our planning meeting to go over how everything would look. On the day of our wedding, she arrived right on time and had everything ready to go well ahead of schedule. She checked in with us and our wedding coordinator to make sure that everything was set before leaving, and she even returned at the end of the event to clean up. The flowers were gorgeous, and her designs fit our style perfectly.
    She was very responsive throughout the planning process, and she was also very flexible with any changes. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative professional florist for their event.

Sent on 11/16/2013