Carl House Reviews

Carl House 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/27/2018

Most Amazing Wedding Ever

When we booked our wedding at Carl House, we had 17 months to wait. Carl House was the only venue we visited. The beauty of Carl House captivated us immediately. Not enough words to describe the beauty of the house. The staff was amazing. From Debbie with the tour and booking process. All of our questions were answered immediately. She was so easy to work with. Nicole, the wedding planner, was fantastic. She took care of everything. I had no idea where to begin to start with planning a wedding. Nicole and her team took care of everything. Anytime I emailed Nicole, she responded immediately. She took care of all my needs and requests. She made the process so painless and enjoyable. Lindy from floral took my breath away with my bouquet. It was the most beautiful bouquet ever. She way exceeded all of my expectations. All of the decorations were breathtaking. The food, most important, was delicious. Everything from the appetizers, sides, and main dishes- I highly recommend the pecan crusted chicken and gouda mac!!! Indera the day of was amazing. She made sure all of mine and Nick's needs were met. Carl House staff and team were so amazing. All of our requests were met immediately, no questions asked. Sherrie, the bridal party host, really made our night. She made sure us and all of our wedding party did not go hungry or thirsty. Overall, Carl House went above and beyond and exceeded every aspect of our wedding night. We had such a magical night and loved every second. We are so thankful for every person who made our night so magical. We received so many compliments from our guest.

Logan · Married on 10/12/2018

There are not enough words to express how amazing it was to have chosen Carl House as my wedding venue. This was the first and only venue I toured. I knew from the moment I pulled up that I had to have this venue!! Everything was absolutely perfect and the whole Carl house staffed made sure of it. Having the food, alcohol, decorations, etc included made everything from planning to the day of totally stress free. Not to mention how many people have told me how AMAZING the food tasted! Lindy did an amazing job with my flowers and was a joy to work with. Nicole (coordinator) was my life savor as well. She was constantly on top of it and made me feel confident and comfortable throughout the day. She was quick to respond to all of our emails prior to the wedding and accommodated our needs and wishes perfectly. If I could do anything different, I wouldn’t change a thing!!

Shannon · Married on 09/15/2018

I don't even know where to begin!! Carl House was even more amazing than I had ever hoped for!! The house and grounds are beautiful and were the perfect setting for our special day! The fact that floral, decor and food are done in house eliminated so much stress. And all three were done amazingly! They put so much thought and time and attention into everything they do that I got to relax with the knowledge that it was handled. Love Carl House!! All that being said, I couldn't have made it through without Atlanta's best wedding coordinator by my side... Nicole is the most perfect and wonderful person. She is amazing!! Enough so that i would get divorced and do it all over again just to have her!! Lol j/k. My new husband and I love Carl House and all it's employee's. Hands down... if you are getting married, go to Carl House you will not be disappointed!

Victoria · Married on 09/07/2018

They were absolutely fantastic and made sure everything ran smoothly. They let us substitute some things for others and accommodated us as much as possible within the wedding package that we chose. Nicole is an amazing planner!

Priscilla · Married on 05/28/2018

Carl House made our wedding dreams become reality! It was absolutely the best choice. And let me tell you that Nicole is AMAZING. Best day of coordinator in the business. She makes you feel important and valued every step of the way. My husband and I are so happy tha we went with Carl House for our venue. You will not regret it!! All of our guests complimented the venue and especially the amazing food. Look no further.

Carl House 8
    Carl House 9
    Carl House 10
    Carl House 11

Rachael · Married on 04/28/2018

I had my wedding at the Carl house this past weekend and everything was absolutely perfect! Nicole was my coordinator and she made sure I had everything I needed. The service and food was amazing and the beautiful venue sells itself. I would recommend to any upcoming bride!

Carl House 12
    Carl House 13
    Carl House 14

Beverly · Married on 04/15/2018

We can’t say enough about the Carl House and how amazing our experience was. From the moment we toured the venue to the time we left the venue after our wedding day we have nothing but great things to say about our experience. Nicole was so great and she keep me (the bride) calm when I was having my moments. She assured me that everything was going to be great and it was. Our wedding was originally planned to be an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Due to consistent rain and stores the day of our wedding the ceremony had to be moved inside. I was not happy about having it inside at first but Nicole assured me that they would make it beautiful and it truly was. She was so professional and is so great at her job. I would recommend the Carl House to everyone looking for a great wedding venue. They really took great care of our wedding party the day of the wedding. The entire staff was very professional & it just made our wedding day PERFECT!

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I were married at the Carl House mid-April, and we could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! The in-house florist, Lindy, created floral arrangements that were even more beautiful than the pictures I showed her, and the house was decorated in a way that completely surpassed my expectations! Our food for the evening was delicious – apple cider pork loin, squash casserole, and sweet potato soufflé. We worked with our wedding coordinator, Nicole, from the time we booked the Carl House up until our wedding day to make sure we were able to have our dream wedding. She worked constantly to make sure our entire evening went smoothly and was as stress-free as possible, and it absolutely was! We were told numerous times throughout the night that we “really raised the bar for weddings” and that it was “the best wedding they’ve ever been to,” so if you’re looking for a venue for your big day there is not a better place than the Carl House!!

Ashton · Married on 03/31/2018

The Carl House went above and beyond my expectations. From the first meeting I had with them, I knew they were the best in the business. The entire staff from the owner David, to Debbie, Nicole, and many more to name, everyone provided exceptional service. Nicole assisted me in my every need leading up to the day of my wedding, and then was by my side assisting me with every little detail on the day of. My wedding day, was beyond perfect because of the Carl House. I look back on my wedding and think, not a single thing could have been changed to make it a more perfect day. Not only did I love everything about the Carl House, but the guests raved about the venue all night. Compliments were flying about how gorgeous it was, how delicious the food was, and how hospitable all of the staff was. The Carl House goes above and beyond in all aspects it takes to have a perfect wedding!! I highly recommend the Carl House for any wedding!

stephanie · Married on 01/20/2018

We had our wedding at the Carl House. It was the best night of my life. the staff did an excellent job of creating the look I wanted. The wedding planner Nicole was absolutely wonderful. She was very helpful in making sure the night went perfect. I could not have asked for a better place to get married at. The florist did a wonderful job creating the flowers and making the place look gorgeous for our big day. The food there was absolutely delicious. Thank you to everyone where.

• Y

Ying · Married on 01/13/2018

I absolutely have nothing but glowing reviews for the Carl House!! The venue itself is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. The staff are amazing, experienced, warm, loving, responsive, and--did I say amazing yet? The Owner is kind and approachable; the Wedding Director is PHENOMENAL; the Chef is flexible and experienced; the staff is energetic and attentive; the Florist provided stunning arrangements; the china and silverware and glasses and anything related to food service were all beautiful. My reception could not have turned out any better, and far exceeded anything I ever hoped for. Our reception had the added stress of catering to two very different cultures, but it wasn't a problem for the Carl House. They bent over backwards to cater to my family's cultural needs and to seamlessly blend all of my unusual requests into a beautiful, perfect experience. Nicole (Wedding Director) and her staff paid attention to every detail, minor and major, and made it happen for us. If I had to pick one word to describe Nicole, it would be DEDICATED. She is dedicated to making your long-awaited day as beautiful, smooth, and stress-free as possible. And did I mention that the Carl House is astonishingly, breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL? Go and meet Nicole, take a tour, ask questions, and I promise that your heart will be as taken as mine was and still is!

Carl House 15
  • #mattsmrs18

Ansley · Married on 01/07/2018

The best choice I made for my wedding was to be a Carl House bride! The Carl House's one-stop-shop facility made my wedding planning process a breeze, with my catering, floral, and even rehearsal dinner venue being all in one place. Nicole was always available for questions and was flexible with appointments.Since my wedding on 1-7-18 I have got nothing but complements from family and friends on how beautiful the venue, how delicious the food, and how attentive the staff was. I had absolutely no worries on my wedding day about something going rouge, because I knew the staff at the Carl House were pros. Denny as the Event Manager made sure that the "back-of-house" operations ran with out a hitch, and Nicole was always there to make sure I, my husband, and our bridal party was taken care of, and made sure the ceremony and reception was on time, and moving fluidly. My dream day was perfect, and one of my my best decisions about my wedding was choosing to have it at the Carl House.

Alexis · Married on 12/06/2017

I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Marrying a man in the US Navy made this wedding damn near impossible to plan, but Carl House and their team (especially my planner Nicole), made me feel like so much stress was taken off. Not only did we not know if our wedding was going to happen until 4 days before the wedding (due to my husbands service), but we had planned the entire ceremony for outside. Ga weather is so unpredictable and just two days before the wedding it was 80° and breezy. The day of our wedding? 35° and pouring rain. We had to move it inside with only hours to spare. They made sure it barely lifted a finger and made it look absolutely stunning. On my actual wedding day I was paired with Indira as our planner and she was a dream. Never didn't have a smile on her face and made sure my husband and I were more than taken care of. Absolutely delighted! Highly recommend!!

Susan · Married on 12/02/2017

We selected Carl House for my daughter's wedding on Dec. 2, 2017. If there was any way to give them more than 5 stars, I would!! Every single member of their staff is friendly, professional, informative and SO easy to work with! They were able to guide us and give us excellent suggestions to help insure my daughter's wedding was everything she dreamed of! Everyone we worked with was so helpful and accommodating!
    We used their in-house floral designer (Lindy) and could not have been more pleased! Having her there on site insured that everything was perfect. In knowing the layout of Carl House, she knew exactly what areas needed to be decorated - so there was no guesswork involved like there would have been had we used an outside vendor.
    They have their own chef - which made it so easy. There were multiple (outstanding) selections available for entrees, sides, appetizers, etc... not just the usual standard choices I've seen offered at other venues. The food was absolutely delicious! I could go on and on...
    The venue itself is a gem! It's elegance was breathtaking and their attention to detail and quality was first rate.
    We needed quite a bit of 'hand holding', since my last experience with wedding planning was 36 years ago. I wanted my daughter's wedding to be perfect and they made sure it was!
    Just know that if you use Carl House for your event - you can relax and enjoy the event - they will take care of you and everything will be perfect!

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2017

Carl House was the perfect venue for our wedding! From day one the staff made everything so easy for us. They were extremely attentive and helpful throughout the entire process. All of our needs were exceeded on the day of our wedding. Lindy did an amazing job with the floral arrangements and decorations - it was stunning. Nicole and the staff at Carl House made it their priority to make sure that us and our guest were VERY well taken care of. Everything we asked for and needed was done promptly and with great care. We were their number one priority and it showed in everything they did. We cannot express how important it was to have them and they truly made our wedding day the BEST day ever.

Aimee · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow wow wow!!! I am in complete awe of not only this venue but also the staff. I need to give the biggest shout out to Nicole!! She was astonishing! I could not have ever dreamed of a wedding this well coordinated (and it has nothing to do with me because well I was a scatter brained bride). Nicole went above and beyond! Anything I needed, my husband needed, or any of my guests needed, she was on it! She was so sweet and so much fun to work with! She really handled everything with extreme precision! I could have never asked for a better venue or a better wedding director! I will be recommending the Carl House (Nicole) to anyone I meet that is getting married! Thank you so much The Carl House Staff and the lovely Nicole!!!!

Carl House 16

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Venue is gorgeous and amazing. Both wedding coordinators, Nicole & Indira were awesome!! Very flexible, professional, and understanding. All of the staff at the Carl House just wanted to do anything needed to make our day perfect, which it was! The food is amazing! Anything we tried was delicious, and all our guest agreed! Lindy LaMarco(florist) is super awesome. She was willing to meet with us several times to make sure we got what we envisioned. She made sure the flowers and everything that was rented was amazing. Best place to get married by far!!! Highly recommended!

Cami · Married on 09/08/2017

Hello. I just had the Wedding & Reception of the Lifetime at the Carl House. I can't even express the sincere gratitude Nicole and the Carl House team did for us. Leon and I STILL talk about how we wanted elegance and class at our wedding and reception. Carl House EXCEEDED that exceptions beyond our thoughts and dreams. In fact, my family, who came from Chicago, even recommended The Carl House, to host an event. The food was delicious, the staff was kind, EVERYTHING was beautiful. I still have guests contact us to speak how classy and elegant the entire night was. My mother, who is hard to please, spoke NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS AND she adopted Nicole as I did as well. She has a heart of gold. If you, the Bride, are seeking the BEST place to have your wedding and reception, look NO FURTHER, THE CARL HOUSE, is the place. You won't regret it at all!

Love,
    Camille and Leon Dover

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 07/29/2017

I highly recommend choosing the Carl House for your wedding venue. Not only is the property absolutely beautiful on it's own, but the Carl House team is what make the Carl House worth every penny(and we found affordable too). I fell in love with the property of the Carl House in the beginning loving that you could have both ceremony and reception in one place. What I later found out was that the Carl House has their own wedding director, on site florist, and on site catering. I cannot even begin to explain all that the wedding director, Nicole Benson, did to make our wedding run smoothly. Not only did we get to meet with her several times before the big day to verify all details and schedule were exactly how we wanted them, but the day of our wedding went flawlessly thanks to Nicole. I don't know how she does it, but if you turned around in need, there was Nicole. She was amazing! The Carl House also has their own on-site florist, Lindy DeMarco. She met with us prior to the wedding and emailed back and forth answering my questions and when wedding day arrived, my flowers were EXACTLY the vision I had in my head. Absolutely stunning! She did bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, a large centerpiece for ceremony, and helped with all décor. We arranged to have Lindy and her team set up all décor for the tables and reception area and she delivered beautifully. The food was wonderful. I had folks asking us who the catering company was so they could use them for their events after the wedding! The Carl House team thought of it all- down to serving cups of water at the ceremony to our guests since it was hot while waiting. I am so thankful we chose the Carl House for our fairy tale wedding and would highly recommend them for your wedding! Thank you Carl House for providing the wedding to remember and cherish for a lifetime.
    -Meredith and Andrew Classon

Shelby · Married on 07/01/2017

It couldn't have been a more perfect, beautiful day. The Carl House went above and beyond my expectations with the incredible flower arrangements by Lindy, the wonderful food for dinner, and a top-notch wedding director, Nicole. I am thrilled I chose the Carl House for my wedding! Even almost a month later, I'm still talking about it, and people are still telling me how beautiful and perfect it was! Thank you Carl House team!

Gina · Married on 06/24/2017

Carl House was an excellent place to have our wedding. We planned our wedding about 1 month before we got married. We originally were going to have a destination wedding that became too complicated, and Carl House accommodated us last minute. It was supposed to be an outdoor wedding, but rained every day last week. Indira was amazing.....she set up both an inside and outside location, and literally waited until 30 minutes prior to guests arriving to have to make the final call. Beautiful location!

Kaleigh · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I chose the Carl House for our wedding venue for a couple of reasons. For starters, I grew up in the area, and passed the Carl House every day of my life on the way to and from school, and I always thought it was so beautiful. Then, after we toured this historic house, we knew it was the one for us. I love history and all things old and beautiful, and my husband loves the outdoors and natural things. So between the antique nature of the inside, plus the outdoor ceremony site and the gardens, this place was perfect.

From the start, we knew we had made the right decision. We were so lucky to have Nicole as our wedding coordinator, and she truly made the wedding planning experience so much easier and enjoyable as she was always there to answer my many many questions. The day of could not have been more smooth thanks to Nicole and her team, and the directions she gave.

Speaking of the team, I was just beyond blown away by the service of the Carl House. Every one of the workers there had smiles on their faces and they served our wedding guests to the fullest. During dinner they walked around and took our guests dishes when they were finished, and they went above and beyond to pass out our cupcakes (we allowed each of our guests to choose their own cupcakes, so it was more difficult for them to be passed out). There was even someone standing outside by the ceremony site passing out water to our guests who arrived early! Amazing!

The food was even better than it smelled too! We chose the pasta bar because I love pasta so much, and we were not disappointed! Those meatballs were the best I've ever had, and my husband loved the pesto sauce. There is always this joke that you will not eat at your own wedding because there is no time, but Nicole was not having that. She made sure that we were able to sit down and actually eat the delicious food that we chose.

I think I could write a book about our wedding experience and how amazing that it was!

Haley · Married on 05/20/2017

We chose the Carl House because of their superior customer service! Everyone we worked with was wonderful and they took care of every detail. The wedding day was perfect- no complaints. All our guests were impressed and many commented that everyone should get married at the Carl House! We couldn't have asked for a better experience on our big day.

Kim · Married on 05/19/2017

One of my friends got married here and I was a Bridesmaid in the wedding. Everyone was so nice and very professional. Not to mention the venue itself is GORGEOUS!