444 Reviews for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.

User Photos
Chuppah Decor (12)
Preservation (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
444 Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Reviews

I cannot rave enough about Carl Alan Floral Designs! They created the most stunning bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were- I know some people think flowers are not as important to spend on, but it was worth every penny to us. It truly transformed our venue, at the Hamilton Garden into what we had envisioned for our day. From our very first meeting, Kate went over every last detail of what we wanted for our wedding and we were so impressed with how organized and detail oriented she was that we booked right away. We could not be more happy that we did. She was so organized and on top of everything and made the whole process so seamless and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Vito was 100 everything you want on your side for your wedding. They made my day absolutely perfect and I would not hesitate to use them again for another event. Now on to forevering :) Thank you guys!

Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Bouquet
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Courtney, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even start?! Words cannot explain how grateful I am for everything Vito has done. Vito and the team at Carl Alan made my wedding look absolutely beautiful. I felt like I was in a fairytale wedding. From the very beginning of the planning process, Vito and his team made me feel like a part of the family. They made me feel super comfortable, and listened to all of my thoughts and ideas. Vito was amazing to work with and executed everything perfectly! I absolutely loved all the flowers and decorations - it all looked amazing!!! There was so much attention to all details from our chuppah to the aisle runner and decor to the bouquets and boutonnières.. Literally everything was perfect. I cannot say enough how amazing Vito and his team at Carl Alan are. I 100% recommend Carl Alan to any bride out there! Vito has a magic touch to make any space look beautiful. I will definitely be recommending all of my family and friends to Carl Alan! They are the best!! We love you Vito!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Vito and the Carl Alan team were amazing to work with! They made us feel so confident in our decision working with them. Vito was willing to work with us to make sure we were happy with the flowers and they fit within our budget. The customer service experience here was top notch. I received so many compliments on my flowers and was so happy with the final result. Would recommend Vito to anybody!

Profile Picture Sabra, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had an amazing experience working with Vito at Carl Alan for our wedding! We met with Vito initially months and months before our wedding to go over what we were looking for. I don't know anything about flowers, but I brought a few pictures and had colors in mind, and Vito spent so much time with us at that first meeting getting to know the style we were hoping for. I don't know how Vito did it but based on that one meeting, he literally brought to life a vision that I never could have described on my own. Months after our first meeting, we showed up for a second meeting and Vito surprised us with these beautiful samples of our centerpieces. He remembered every single detail we had discussed from our first meeting months prior - it was everything we could have imagined and more! Vito was also very respectful of the budget we had in mind and was honest about areas where we could save money which we really appreciated. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. From the centerpieces, to the chairs, tables, and linens, to the Chuppah, everything was so beautiful and it all came together so smoothly- we didn't have to worry about a thing! No matter your style or budget, the team at Carl Alan will definitely work with you to bring your vision to life!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have chosen a better florist. Every single detail was executed with perfection and the staff was so accommodating. My designer even texted me a sneak peek a couple of days before my wedding!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I went to three other florists before coming to Carl Alan. And all three rushed me and barely took any time with me. We spent 2 hours with Kate and she went over every little detail and I even took a little mini bouquet home with the flowers she showed us that day! One of the best decisions I made for our wedding was going with Carl Alan! Definitely worth the price and they helped get down to my price range!

Profile Picture Becky , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples

Vito was absolutely amazing to work with and took our budget and visions into account perfectly. Can’t say enough positive things about Carl Alan!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Carl Alan Floral Designs team! We worked with Vito for our wedding and he was fantastic! He takes the time to really go over what you want and suggests alternatives to help reduce costs if needed. The flowers turned out perfectly and the team was extremely pleasant to work with. Carl Alan has you covered and makes the flower planning seamless!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carl Alan Floral Designs is EXCEPTIONAL! Vito, the florist we worked with, was so easy to work with, understanding of our budget, listened to my ideas/vision, and brought it to life in the most stunning way. From the bouquets to the center pieces, everything far exceeded my expectations. A couple things that were incredibly helpful were that they sent me photos of the bouquets the night before the wedding to make sure I liked them and they gave us a couple extra boutonnieres in case something went wrong (which it didn't!). These small touches made me know they were taking care of us and wanted our wedding to be the best it could be. Needless to say, we were thrilled with Carl Alan Floral Designs and I HIGH RECOMMEND them as a florist!

Profile Picture Kyra, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have to say I was intimidated to meet with Carl Alan as it was the vendor the venue had suggested and I thought it would be way out of my budget. I was blown away from the second I walked into our first meeting. They were so easy to work with within my budget while still ensuring I was getting the most important aspects of my vision. I walked into the consultation room with a table set based on my pinterest vision and it was SPOT ON! The appointment continued to wow me as they pulled out flowers to see what I liked best (I have NO floral background whatsoever!) and then sent me home with a bouquet of everything I had loved and was still thinking about. They continued to be incredible to work with during the entire planning process whether I had quick easy questions or touching base. The sample centerpiece night was so amazing! To go and see right in front of my eyes my vision come to life and envision what the ballroom was going to look like was so exciting! I received pictures of my bridesmaids and my bouquet the night before my wedding and it was all becoming so real and perfect! When my bouquet showed up the morning of my wedding I was rather disappointed in the size of it as it wasn't as we had discussed. As I was visibly upset, my Mom gave a nice quick call to Carl Alan and they sent over a designer to redo my bouquet right in my hotel room with no questions asked. We were never made to feel like it was too much to ask and they even gave a follow up phone call to make sure I was as happy as I could be with the finished product. Everything was so PERFECT! I HIGHLY recommend Carl Alan!

Photo
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Working with Katelynn was an absolute delight! I am not a flower person, and while I had some vague vision in my head of what I wanted the flowers to look like, I wasn’t finding anyone who was able to translate that vision into reality. The first time I met with Kaitlynn, we spent almost four hours together (to that point, I’d only spent 30-60min with florists), going through all kinds of inspiration, looking at different vases, candelabras, and pillars, and finally, pulling all kinds of flowers from the coolers to put together a bouquet that I got to take home! It was the first time in the course of wedding planning that I felt really confident that everything was going to be perfect. I loved that their package included a sample appointment (rare, from what we saw elsewhere), and a few days before the wedding, I looked at my phone to see picture texts of my bouquet (spoiler: it was stunning). I can’t thank Katelynn and the Carl Alan team for all their help and for making my wedding look exactly the way I wanted it: wintery (but not too wintery), sparkly (but not gaudy), and bathed in candlelight. Would recommend them to anyone and definitely go back if I ever need massive arrangements again!

Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Card Table: Flowers + Branches,  saved for the reception
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Table 1: Lanterns, branches, candles, and buds
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Long Tables (2): Branches and flowers with candle holders
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Table 3: The dramatic look! Flowers on a candelabra
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Bridal bouquet, with one gardenia as homage to my mom's
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Table 3 at the ceremony...we re-purposed!
Photo
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Table 4 at the reception
Profile Picture Christina, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

No other vendor compares to their promise that despite the season they will ship you your dream flowers at a very reasonable cost!

Category: Flowers

Vito and the team at Carl Alan really exceeded my expectations. The flowers were stunning and the team was professional and talented! I truly didn't have to worry about anything, they covered it all! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

A little more than a month before my wedding day, we called Carl Alan to order a white gardenia for my hair. His prices were better than other local florists and his location was convenient so we went with him. The day before my wedding he called to say that he could not get gardenias anywhere and he apologized. It was disappointing, but he could get us gardenia roses which are basically identical. We agreed on that and ended the call.

He called back a short time later and said he felt terrible, and he had done some more leg work and found some gardenias in HOLLAND. He ordered some and had them fed-exed and said they would arrive by 9:00 AM on my wedding day. He only charged us the original cost (even though it was MUCH more expensive for him). He definitely went above and beyond to secure the flowers we requested. Thank you for your professionalism and commitment to customer service!!

Profile Picture Janine, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Vito at Carl Alan is truly an artist. He was so fun to work with and really made the whole process so smooth and easy. I told him my vision and he brought it to life with his own touches. The room was literally a work of art. All my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and my bouquet was incredible too, it was so unique and special. I truly have nothing but good things to say about Vito and his team. He was so attentive and answered my emails so quickly. His attention to detail and eye for design is one-of-a-kind. Vito went above and beyond to give us everything we could have ever wanted. Vito, you are so talented thank you again for making our wedding a dream!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved the flowers at my wedding! I learned about Carl Alan Floral Designs from the owner's daughter who works at my company. CAFD was also recommended by another co-worker. I set up an appointment and had an amazing meeting with Vito, the wedding project manager. Before the meeting, the owner and the owner's father stopped in to greet me and my family. We met for 2 hours and discussed my vision, my venue and my budget. Vito's knowledge of flowers was very impressive. I had shared some ideas before the meeting and Vito and his team shared some suggestions and alternatives. We discussed my color scheme and Vito suggested colors that would compliment my ideas. We decided to do some high and low centerpieces to create a great visual. Vito was respectful of my budget and at the end of the meeting, I knew I picked the right florists. I left there knowing the flowers would be beautiful. A few months before the wedding, I met with Vito and I was speechless when I saw the mock-up of our centerpieces. The colors were vibrant, the flower selection was breathtaking. The centerpieces were beautiful. The team at CAFD were responsive to any of my questions and promptly confirmed my payments. We decided to repurpose our high centerpieces for the ceremony. They were on beautiful glass/mirrored stands and were used to create an aisle. When I saw them, again, I was speechless. The colors, height and flower selection were unbelievable. The flowers added so much class and elegance to our venue. Seeing all of the flowers on our tables during the reception was gorgeous. The flowers made the room pop with color. The flowers created an energy of class, elegance and beauty. He sent a text a night before of my bouquets and they were stunning. Many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers at our wedding. Vito and his team implemented my vision 100%. I wanted beauty, elegance and pops of color; they delivered.

Profile Picture Rochelle , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding would not have been as beautiful without your MAGNIFICENT floral arrangements - they were breathtaking!!! They were everything I ever wanted and I just STILL can't stop talking about how beautiful there were!

Thank you so so much again to all of your team at Carl Alan!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

My step daughter got married in September. When she told me who the florist was I was a little nervous because I work at 17th and market and was not familiar with Carl Alan at all. Well magnificent is not strong enough a word to describe the absolutely stunning floral arrangements. They transformed the entire room. These flowers were extraordinary. Beautiful in every way. A real show stopper. It looked like a celebrity wedding. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd. Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture lois, 9/16/17, 1 Review