Carithers Flowers Reviews

89 | Marietta, GA

89 Reviews for Carithers Flowers

Ashley W. · Married on 12/19/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

I loved my wedding bouquet from Carithers!! There was some miscommunication about my wedding order about a week before the wedding, but they were able to have all the flowers on time and made the process completely stress-free. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Carithers!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Bianca · Married on 11/01/2019

Would Recommend

I enjoyed my time working with Carithers Flowers. Nikki was very professional and flexible with my vision and helping me cut it down to stay within the budget I needed to be in. The flowers turned out beautiful and I love my bouquet the most. Since I had a fall wedding there was a flower in particular I wanted to have in bouquet but due to it being out of season, Nikki helped to provide other options in season that were similar. I am so grateful for her patience in the million and one questions I had from day one till a few weeks out. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great to Work With

Carithers Flowers was the recommended florist for our venue. After meeting with Nikki, I am so thankful they suggested them! She was able to take my limited vision and create the perfect florals for our wedding. The planning meeting was so helpful and easy! She was very respectful of budget by giving options on where money could be used best. She knew the venue so she was also able to make sure that what was being selected would look great in the space. The flowers delivered to the venue were perfect and beautiful! I received so many compliments on everything!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved Carithers! Nikki was absolutely amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and was great in helping me pick in season flowers so I could stay within budget. She helped create a plan so we could resuse many of our flowers for our reception to help with our budget. Everything turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Julie · Married on 06/15/2018

Our flowers were perfect. Nikki reviewed all our needs and had samples for us to see the sizes and how the colors would match our theme. The décor was not cheap but well worth the money. We were able to take some home and they lasted 2 weeks after our wedding. She also helped us repurpose the flowers from the ceremony to the dinner table as centerpieces! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect and I had no clue what I even wanted before my initial consultation. They put in so much thought and detail into the design of my bouquet, flowers for our wedding party and decor. Everything was gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend Carithers Flowers to any bride! I got married at the Whitlock Inn, and a large buffet floral arrangement was included in my venue package. After meeting with Nikki at Carithers, I chose to go ahead and order all of my wedding party flowers and ceremony flowers from them as well. I know nothing about floral arrangements, so I relied on their expertise to help me figure out what I wanted. I also had a small budget, and they were able to work with me to get what I wanted within my budget. I was very pleased with the consultation and the final product!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 01/06/2018

Easy to work with and didn’t over sell. Gave us exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price point. Love you guys!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2017

Carithers was a dream to work with with! Niki was very kind for our initial appointment, and worked with us to not only make the flowers even more beautiful than we imagined, but right in line with our budget. We repurposed the bridesmaid flowers as centerpieces in vases - absolutely gorgeous! The cake flowers looked like they were out of a Bridal magazine. Even the complementary toss bouquet was stunning! When our count was a little lower than expected, Niki took off some flowers without question. From beginning to end, Carithers was seamless. My only regret was not professionally preserving my flowers. Thank you for all of your help and for making our wedding vision come to life beautifully!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Nikki at Carithers is amazing! We had been to a few other florist appointments at other places before finding Carithers and it just seemed like it was another wedding and they wanted to up sell everything. I went to Carithers and met with Nikki and booked that day! Nikki is so knowledgeable, price conscious and so sweet! She would tell us what was in season, what would be a cheaper idea with the same look. She even let me come back in a month before our wedding because I was worried I made the wrong decisions and she reassured me everything was going to be great and it was! Our floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! Nikki was able to understand what I envisioning, even when I didn't know how to describe it. She nailed it! From the bouquets, to the center pieces, to our 30 foot lush garland on our estate table, everything was PERFECT! I highly recommend Carithers for any event, especially weddings! Their flowers are beautiful and they are amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Diane · Married on 09/16/2017

I had 2 weeks to get flowers for my daughter's wedding. So happy I met Nikki!!!! She put together gorgeous bouquets and table arrangements!
    Everything we envisioned she did.
    She is a good listener and a very talented designer! The combination of flowers, colors, and textures were just beautiful

Sent on 09/21/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Carithers and Nikki were a pleasure to work with. I came to them with an idea of what I wanted and they created a beautiful bouquet. Nikki provided so much guidance and advice when it came to the flower selection; she made it incredibly easy to decide on everything.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Claire · Married on 06/24/2017

Carithers Flowers did an absolutely spectacular job on our wedding flowers, for both our church and reception venue. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen, and they were exactly as we had requested. Nikki captured all of our flower dreams, and I had a cascade bouquet that was BREATHTAKING. Additionally, the wreaths that were at the front of the church were stunning, and I cannot wait to see how they were captured in our pictures. We had so many questions and worries at the beginning of the process, and the flowers were very important to us, so I cannot begin to explain how very pleased we were with everything from Carithers.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

When I arrived for my appointment at Carithers, I had no clue what I wanted. I had a wedding date and wedding colors and that's it. Nikki at Carithers worked with just that information and immediately you could see the wheels turning as she made suggestions. Everything was so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tammy · Married on 04/20/2017

They helped design a plan and created a beautiful wedding reception . I'm so thankful ! It was stunning and totally designed by them . I highly recommend them ❤️

Sent on 07/09/2017

Nikki was incredible to work with! Looking at pinterest for inspiration is overwhelming. I came in telling her the shades of color I was looking for, and the flowers I liked. She was able to pick flowers similar to the ones I liked (I have expensive taste in flowers apparently!) and keep us on budget. They were also able to incorporate some momentos into my bouquet last minute that truly meant a lot to me. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2017
  • George

George · Married on 02/18/2017

Our flowers were wonderful and perfect for our big day! Everything was exactly what we were wanting! Thanks Nikki!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Carithers for our wedding. Nikki was professional and is very knowledgeable about flowers. She made great suggestions and I am so pleased with the way everything turned out! I felt very at ease knowing that she was taking care of this portion of our day and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

I was very impressed with the knowledge and professionalism at Carithers Flowers! Nikki was my consultant and she helped me make my wedding vision come to life. I had no idea what I wanted or what would look good for my wedding, all I had were pictures of ideas I liked. The end result was amazing! When I talk about how wonderful & beautiful my wedding day was, the flowers will always be one of the main focus points (besides me, the bride) ;).

Sent on 05/24/2016

Danelle · Married on 12/12/2015

Nikki did a great making recommendations for flowers for our wedding and reception. They were so beautiful - exactly what I wanted and we received endless compliments. We could not have been happier! Thanks especially to Nikki for her patience!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2015

Just fantastic, the people who work here are very dedicated. I ordered a bridal bouquet for my courthouse wedding and Nikki, the manager, worked with me over a few weeks and made sure that I received the beautiful bouquet that I pictured. She was very patient, despite the many many email threads, back and forth, ideas and picture exchanges. And all of this was just for one bouquet. I couldn't be more impressed with her help.

I highly recommend them. And their flowers are so fresh and beautiful!!!:)

Sent on 11/02/2015

Beth · Married on 09/12/2015

Very happy with services and flowers. Would recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Nora · Married on 09/04/2015

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Nikki did an amazing job helping me narrow down what I wanted and when the big day came I was blown away by the flowers, just perfect.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Nikki at Carithers was great to work with. She was so knowledgeable about all the flowers and color variations. She did a fantastic job creating the bouquets based on my vision. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I imagined! Could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Mary C. · Married on 05/30/2015

Carithers, especially Nikki, was wonderful to work with! She had great ideas and totally understood our vision. When a flower I wanted was out of my price range, she was always ready with a substitute that fit what I wanted in my budget. She came to my event place to do a walk through with us and set up the space the day of the wedding beautifully! I especially loved my bouquet!- it was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/07/2015