84 Reviews for Carithers Flowers

Single Flowers (4)
Samples (1)
Venue Visit (1)
84 Carithers Flowers Reviews

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect and I had no clue what I even wanted before my initial consultation. They put in so much thought and detail into the design of my bouquet, flowers for our wedding party and decor. Everything was gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Cin, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Carithers Flowers to any bride! I got married at the Whitlock Inn, and a large buffet floral arrangement was included in my venue package. After meeting with Nikki at Carithers, I chose to go ahead and order all of my wedding party flowers and ceremony flowers from them as well. I know nothing about floral arrangements, so I relied on their expertise to help me figure out what I wanted. I also had a small budget, and they were able to work with me to get what I wanted within my budget. I was very pleased with the consultation and the final product!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Easy to work with and didn’t over sell. Gave us exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price point. Love you guys!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Carithers was a dream to work with with! Niki was very kind for our initial appointment, and worked with us to not only make the flowers even more beautiful than we imagined, but right in line with our budget. We repurposed the bridesmaid flowers as centerpieces in vases - absolutely gorgeous! The cake flowers looked like they were out of a Bridal magazine. Even the complementary toss bouquet was stunning! When our count was a little lower than expected, Niki took off some flowers without question. From beginning to end, Carithers was seamless. My only regret was not professionally preserving my flowers. Thank you for all of your help and for making our wedding vision come to life beautifully!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Nikki at Carithers is amazing! We had been to a few other florist appointments at other places before finding Carithers and it just seemed like it was another wedding and they wanted to up sell everything. I went to Carithers and met with Nikki and booked that day! Nikki is so knowledgeable, price conscious and so sweet! She would tell us what was in season, what would be a cheaper idea with the same look. She even let me come back in a month before our wedding because I was worried I made the wrong decisions and she reassured me everything was going to be great and it was! Our floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! Nikki was able to understand what I envisioning, even when I didn't know how to describe it. She nailed it! From the bouquets, to the center pieces, to our 30 foot lush garland on our estate table, everything was PERFECT! I highly recommend Carithers for any event, especially weddings! Their flowers are beautiful and they are amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I had 2 weeks to get flowers for my daughter's wedding. So happy I met Nikki!!!! She put together gorgeous bouquets and table arrangements!
Everything we envisioned she did.
She is a good listener and a very talented designer! The combination of flowers, colors, and textures were just beautiful

Profile Picture Diane, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Carithers and Nikki were a pleasure to work with. I came to them with an idea of what I wanted and they created a beautiful bouquet. Nikki provided so much guidance and advice when it came to the flower selection; she made it incredibly easy to decide on everything.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Corsages
3.8

Nikki was knowledgeable and great at putting together the arrangements. Make sure to only deal with her for wedding flowers. I loved how everything looked the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture jensil, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Carithers Flowers did an absolutely spectacular job on our wedding flowers, for both our church and reception venue. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen, and they were exactly as we had requested. Nikki captured all of our flower dreams, and I had a cascade bouquet that was BREATHTAKING. Additionally, the wreaths that were at the front of the church were stunning, and I cannot wait to see how they were captured in our pictures. We had so many questions and worries at the beginning of the process, and the flowers were very important to us, so I cannot begin to explain how very pleased we were with everything from Carithers.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Carithers has a great reputation and they did not disappoint. Loved their work!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I arrived for my appointment at Carithers, I had no clue what I wanted. I had a wedding date and wedding colors and that's it. Nikki at Carithers worked with just that information and immediately you could see the wheels turning as she made suggestions. Everything was so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery
2.5

Phillip and the general manager are both great! Phillip did my initial consultation and was so receptive to our ideas and thoughts. Nikki, on the other hand, was rigid and difficult. My interactions with her were not pleasant and she seemed put out that I wanted wedding flowers on the same weekend as Mother's Day. I can't be the very first bride to ever get married that weekend??? I was told because of how busy they were, they would only deliver, no set-up and they would be unable to do a floral archway for our garden wedding. The general manager did his best to smooth everything over and I appreciated that. My flowers were very simple and we supplied our own vases.

Profile Picture katie, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Delivery

Beautiful flowers and a very timely delivery! We are so happy we decided on Carithers!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They helped design a plan and created a beautiful wedding reception . I'm so thankful ! It was stunning and totally designed by them . I highly recommend them ❤️

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements, Non-Floral

Nikki was incredible to work with! Looking at pinterest for inspiration is overwhelming. I came in telling her the shades of color I was looking for, and the flowers I liked. She was able to pick flowers similar to the ones I liked (I have expensive taste in flowers apparently!) and keep us on budget. They were also able to incorporate some momentos into my bouquet last minute that truly meant a lot to me. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7266463, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Our flowers were wonderful and perfect for our big day! Everything was exactly what we were wanting! Thanks Nikki!

Profile Picture George, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I had a wonderful experience working with Carithers for our wedding. Nikki was professional and is very knowledgeable about flowers. She made great suggestions and I am so pleased with the way everything turned out! I felt very at ease knowing that she was taking care of this portion of our day and everything was beautiful!

Profile Picture Emily , 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

My contact at Carithers was very easy to work with and accommodating for various changes / additions we made a week before the wedding. Flowers looked beautiful and were in budget. Very happy!

Profile Picture Casey, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I was very impressed with the knowledge and professionalism at Carithers Flowers! Nikki was my consultant and she helped me make my wedding vision come to life. I had no idea what I wanted or what would look good for my wedding, all I had were pictures of ideas I liked. The end result was amazing! When I talk about how wonderful & beautiful my wedding day was, the flowers will always be one of the main focus points (besides me, the bride) ;).

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nikki did a great making recommendations for flowers for our wedding and reception. They were so beautiful - exactly what I wanted and we received endless compliments. We could not have been happier! Thanks especially to Nikki for her patience!

Profile Picture Danelle, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Just fantastic, the people who work here are very dedicated. I ordered a bridal bouquet for my courthouse wedding and Nikki, the manager, worked with me over a few weeks and made sure that I received the beautiful bouquet that I pictured. She was very patient, despite the many many email threads, back and forth, ideas and picture exchanges. And all of this was just for one bouquet. I couldn't be more impressed with her help.

I highly recommend them. And their flowers are so fresh and beautiful!!!:)

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/29/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets

I used Carither's for my wedding ceremony and reception flowers. They were really easy to work with, and didn't require too many meetings/phone calls.

I met with Nikki about 9-10 months before my wedding, got everything sorted in one meeting, then only had to make a few small adjustments based on things that came up as the planning process progressed. Overall, they did everything I asked and the flowers were fresh and perfect!

Profile Picture Lilly, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I have no regrets with selecting Carithers for our flowers. It was a wonderful experience working with Nikki and everything was handled very professionally which is a huge plus for us. Our flowers were everything I wanted!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Very happy with services and flowers. Would recommend.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Nikki did an amazing job helping me narrow down what I wanted and when the big day came I was blown away by the flowers, just perfect.

Profile Picture User4802249, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews