Carithers Flowers Reviews

Carithers Flowers 5
Carithers Flowers 6
Carithers Flowers 7

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

I loved Carithers! Nikki was absolutely amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and was great in helping me pick in season flowers so I could stay within budget. She helped create a plan so we could resuse many of our flowers for our reception to help with our budget. Everything turned out so beautiful!

Julie · Married on 06/15/2018

Our flowers were perfect. Nikki reviewed all our needs and had samples for us to see the sizes and how the colors would match our theme. The décor was not cheap but well worth the money. We were able to take some home and they lasted 2 weeks after our wedding. She also helped us repurpose the flowers from the ceremony to the dinner table as centerpieces! Definitely recommend.

Carithers Flowers 8

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect and I had no clue what I even wanted before my initial consultation. They put in so much thought and detail into the design of my bouquet, flowers for our wedding party and decor. Everything was gorgeous. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend Carithers Flowers to any bride! I got married at the Whitlock Inn, and a large buffet floral arrangement was included in my venue package. After meeting with Nikki at Carithers, I chose to go ahead and order all of my wedding party flowers and ceremony flowers from them as well. I know nothing about floral arrangements, so I relied on their expertise to help me figure out what I wanted. I also had a small budget, and they were able to work with me to get what I wanted within my budget. I was very pleased with the consultation and the final product!

Chelsea · Married on 01/06/2018

Easy to work with and didn’t over sell. Gave us exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price point. Love you guys!

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2017

Carithers was a dream to work with with! Niki was very kind for our initial appointment, and worked with us to not only make the flowers even more beautiful than we imagined, but right in line with our budget. We repurposed the bridesmaid flowers as centerpieces in vases - absolutely gorgeous! The cake flowers looked like they were out of a Bridal magazine. Even the complementary toss bouquet was stunning! When our count was a little lower than expected, Niki took off some flowers without question. From beginning to end, Carithers was seamless. My only regret was not professionally preserving my flowers. Thank you for all of your help and for making our wedding vision come to life beautifully!

Carithers Flowers 9
    Carithers Flowers 10
    Carithers Flowers 11
    Carithers Flowers 12
    Carithers Flowers 13
    Carithers Flowers 14

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Nikki at Carithers is amazing! We had been to a few other florist appointments at other places before finding Carithers and it just seemed like it was another wedding and they wanted to up sell everything. I went to Carithers and met with Nikki and booked that day! Nikki is so knowledgeable, price conscious and so sweet! She would tell us what was in season, what would be a cheaper idea with the same look. She even let me come back in a month before our wedding because I was worried I made the wrong decisions and she reassured me everything was going to be great and it was! Our floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! Nikki was able to understand what I envisioning, even when I didn't know how to describe it. She nailed it! From the bouquets, to the center pieces, to our 30 foot lush garland on our estate table, everything was PERFECT! I highly recommend Carithers for any event, especially weddings! Their flowers are beautiful and they are amazing to work with!

Diane · Married on 09/16/2017

I had 2 weeks to get flowers for my daughter's wedding. So happy I met Nikki!!!! She put together gorgeous bouquets and table arrangements!
    Everything we envisioned she did.
    She is a good listener and a very talented designer! The combination of flowers, colors, and textures were just beautiful

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

Carithers and Nikki were a pleasure to work with. I came to them with an idea of what I wanted and they created a beautiful bouquet. Nikki provided so much guidance and advice when it came to the flower selection; she made it incredibly easy to decide on everything.

Claire · Married on 06/24/2017

Carithers Flowers did an absolutely spectacular job on our wedding flowers, for both our church and reception venue. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen, and they were exactly as we had requested. Nikki captured all of our flower dreams, and I had a cascade bouquet that was BREATHTAKING. Additionally, the wreaths that were at the front of the church were stunning, and I cannot wait to see how they were captured in our pictures. We had so many questions and worries at the beginning of the process, and the flowers were very important to us, so I cannot begin to explain how very pleased we were with everything from Carithers.

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

When I arrived for my appointment at Carithers, I had no clue what I wanted. I had a wedding date and wedding colors and that's it. Nikki at Carithers worked with just that information and immediately you could see the wheels turning as she made suggestions. Everything was so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Tammy · Married on 04/20/2017

They helped design a plan and created a beautiful wedding reception . I'm so thankful ! It was stunning and totally designed by them . I highly recommend them ❤️

• User7266463 · 1+ year ago

Nikki was incredible to work with! Looking at pinterest for inspiration is overwhelming. I came in telling her the shades of color I was looking for, and the flowers I liked. She was able to pick flowers similar to the ones I liked (I have expensive taste in flowers apparently!) and keep us on budget. They were also able to incorporate some momentos into my bouquet last minute that truly meant a lot to me. Would highly recommend!

George · Married on 02/18/2017

Our flowers were wonderful and perfect for our big day! Everything was exactly what we were wanting! Thanks Nikki!

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a wonderful experience working with Carithers for our wedding. Nikki was professional and is very knowledgeable about flowers. She made great suggestions and I am so pleased with the way everything turned out! I felt very at ease knowing that she was taking care of this portion of our day and everything was beautiful!

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

I was very impressed with the knowledge and professionalism at Carithers Flowers! Nikki was my consultant and she helped me make my wedding vision come to life. I had no idea what I wanted or what would look good for my wedding, all I had were pictures of ideas I liked. The end result was amazing! When I talk about how wonderful & beautiful my wedding day was, the flowers will always be one of the main focus points (besides me, the bride) ;).

Danelle · Married on 12/12/2015

Nikki did a great making recommendations for flowers for our wedding and reception. They were so beautiful - exactly what I wanted and we received endless compliments. We could not have been happier! Thanks especially to Nikki for her patience!

Danielle · Married on 10/29/2015

Just fantastic, the people who work here are very dedicated. I ordered a bridal bouquet for my courthouse wedding and Nikki, the manager, worked with me over a few weeks and made sure that I received the beautiful bouquet that I pictured. She was very patient, despite the many many email threads, back and forth, ideas and picture exchanges. And all of this was just for one bouquet. I couldn't be more impressed with her help.

I highly recommend them. And their flowers are so fresh and beautiful!!!:)

Beth · Married on 09/12/2015

Very happy with services and flowers. Would recommend.

Nora · Married on 09/04/2015

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Nikki did an amazing job helping me narrow down what I wanted and when the big day came I was blown away by the flowers, just perfect.

Nikki at Carithers was great to work with. She was so knowledgeable about all the flowers and color variations. She did a fantastic job creating the bouquets based on my vision. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I imagined! Could not have been happier!

Mary Catherine · Married on 05/30/2015

Carithers, especially Nikki, was wonderful to work with! She had great ideas and totally understood our vision. When a flower I wanted was out of my price range, she was always ready with a substitute that fit what I wanted in my budget. She came to my event place to do a walk through with us and set up the space the day of the wedding beautifully! I especially loved my bouquet!- it was exactly what I wanted!

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

We were so happy with Carithers for our wedding flowers. We had used them in the past for other floral orders and were always impressed with the design and quality of the bouquets. Upon sitting down with Nikki, I was blown away with her knowledge and suggestions. She was able to get a sense of what I was wanting my flowers to look like and knew off hand what would be in season and on hand for the time of our event. After our initial meeting, I decided to add flowers onto my cake and with just a quick email, I knew Nikki would have it all taken care of. It was very stress free from the design, contract, payments to the delivery. Never once was I worried and everything turned out beautifully! Thank you Nikki and Carithers!

Catherine · Married on 05/02/2015

I came to Carither's after visiting several "wedding" florists, overwhelmed by three high dollar quotes of over $10,000. Nikki was a breathe of fresh air!! She listened to what our vision was and then added invaluable input without pushing her own ideas. She truly has an eye for detail and it was reflected in her designs. Our floral arrangements were one of the most complimented details of our wedding. With our reception at the Capital City Club, she understood the need to not overwhelming the space in light of the beautifully decorated rooms. She perfectly captured the look we wanted and for half of what others had quoted. I will use them again and again. Can't recommend them enough!!

Alexis · Married on 04/11/2015

Working with Nikki and the team at Carithers Flowers was WONDERFUL!! The flowers were gorgeous and their service is impeccable. I was excited to use Carithers since they have been my favorite florist for a long time. So many thanks for making our wedding AMAZING!!