Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies Reviews

Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 6
Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 7

nancy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

excellent cakes

Fabulous designer. cakes are phenomenal ! Best price around. so accommodating. ordered cupcake tower and B&G top cake.

Sent on 01/06/2019

valerie l soares · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazingly Designed Wedding Cake

Our experience with this bakery exceeded our expectations. Andrea was able to put our vision into place and made a stunning wedding cake that was a true masterpiece. Not only was it beautiful, the flavor, along with taste and texture were beyond compare. The wedding guests gave us many unsolicited complements which was great. Definitely visit this shop and discuss your confectionery needs and you will be very pleased.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Marianny · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful display

This location was hands down the best cake tasting place we visited. We fell in love with the presentation and the TASTE of everything. On the day of our wedding everything looked beautiful, they were on time and even let us borrow some stands. Would definitely use this vendor for another event

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Yeslin

Yeslin · Married on 08/04/2019

Yeslin & Fredy

Amazing cake! Those cupcakes didn’t last lol she was absolutely amazing! It was more than I could’ve asked for! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 8
  • April

April · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful, Delicious and Affordable

Andrea is amazing! We had our first sit down with her and she designed us a beautiful cake based off some of our ideas. At the taste test she gave us full cupcakes to try and take home. The cost was super reasonable and she was very easy to work with! We will be going back to her for other events for sure!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 9
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 10
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful!

I had such an amazing experience with Carina Dolce! Andrea was able to make the cake of my dreams, with amazing attention to detail!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 11

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding cake

We just had our wedding on October 27th! And we had the BEST wedding cake ever! From start to finish Andrea was incredibly professional! She was always super responsive to my emails. When I met her for my wedding cake tasting, my now husband couldn’t make it because of work. She made sure to send me home with so many samples so we could also do it together. Leading up to the big day she checked in with me to make sure everything I wanted was still the same. When I got to our venue and saw our finished cake for the first time, I was speechless! It was BEAUTIFUL!! Better than my wildest dreams. Then after our cake cutting, my husband kept eating the piece we cut. It was that good! The flavor was incredible and the cake itself moist! (And I hate using that word) but only way to describe it! We had to tell our venue to save 3 pieces for us. The table that had the cake on it was wiped within minutes! Guests are texting me to ask where we got our cake from. They want to order for their own occasions! Thank you so much to Andrea and staff for making the most WONDERFUL delicious cake I’ve had my entire life.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Officiallymrsj

Ari · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding 10.27.18

Andrea and her team at carina E dolce are AMAZING!!! They did my cupcakes and couples cake for my wedding on 10.27.18 and I couldn’t have been happier ! My guest are STILL texting me to tell me how delicious everything was!! The whole process was seamless, from the second my husband and I walked into her shop we knew that she was going to make our dream come true and she delivered that and so much more!! I knew when we booked her we didn’t have to worry about anything, they display was on time and set up perfectly the day of our wedding ! I would reccomend her to anyone and I can’t wait to use carina e dolce for future functions in our life !! Thank you all so
    Much!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 12
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 13

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

I was very pleased with my ceremonial cake and cake pops for my wedding. Absolutely delicious and they were exactly what I asked for. The quality of service and professionalism was impeccable. Everything promised was fulfilled! I would definitely recommended for any event!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 14

SheilaRenee · Married on 07/14/2018

I gave Carina my vision on day one of meeting her and a year later we just touch bases a week before the wedding and this wonderful woman gave me everything i dream of in a cake it was gorgeous what a doll!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 15

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

We had the most amazing cake made by Andrea for our recent wedding! We wanted something different than the typical tiered wedding cake, so we had a a cake made to look just like our Old English Sheepdog Winston (the best-dog in our wedding). Andrea was so easy to work with and seemed just as excited about the project as we we're. We had some other cake shops tell us it would be too difficult to make the Winston cake as big as we wanted it, but Andrea had no problem fulfilling our request. She made exactly what we asked for and delivered the cake right on time. And it was so delicious! She even made some gluten free cupcakes for my mother, and she loved those as well! The cake was coffee milk flavored cake with buttercream icing--so good! I almost felt bad cutting and eating it because it was just so awesome!

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 16
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 17

Tulsi · Married on 07/07/2018

OH MY GOD! I got so lucky with Andrea and her bakery! It's located less than a mile from my brother's place. When we were looking for cakes, I sat at his place and searched on google maps and there is was, Carina e Dolce. We got in the car and drove over, completely missed it because it's not your typical bakery. But, keeping in mind to never judge a book by it's cover, when we found it we went in and fell in love. My husband, brother and sister in law all loved everything she had us taste. We went from a 2/3 layer cake to a 4 because of all the flavors. We left our first meeting with a design and choices, when we came back to put in our deposit, Andrea provided us with more flavors and we were blown away again and removed our originally choices with the new ones. We dropped off our cake toppers, deposit and left so excited to see the end result. I can remember the night of the reception, I got on the mic and made sure I specifically told all our guests "to try the cake!" I was so excited about it and it was delicious! Thank you so much Andrea!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 18
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 19
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 20
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 21

Melissa · Married on 12/29/2017

This cake was a complete surprise for me (the groom). I had no idea my wife had talked to Andrea about a groom's cake until I walked down stairs and saw R2D2 in a tux riding on top of a pint of Guinness ringed by super hero tokens and video game controllers! It was, hands down, the coolest, jaw dropping, majestic cake wonder of the world you will ever see! There was only one problem: it was so awesome I didn't want to eat it! It survived the whole wedding without so much as a scratch, but unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) the tux portion of the cake got damaged on transit home so I (begrudgingly) cut into it. It was a simple white cake so I wasn't expecting much. Boy was I wrong. It was moist, fluffy, and perfectly sweet. Oh and a magical bonus, the top of the top hat and the video game controllers we're rice crispy treats(my fave)!
    I still couldn't bring myself to cut into R2's head, so we wrapped that up for our first anniversary cake. If you need a cake, whether a groom's cake or a wedding cake, I highly recommend Carina e dolce!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 22

Vanessa · Married on 12/10/2017

I gifted the cake for my cousin’s wedding and she was ecstatic with the results. The cake was exactly as promised; beautiful and tasty! Andrea was friendly and professional and I would gladly utilize her business again in the future! Thank you so much for beautiful cake!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 23

Delmy · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea was wonderful to work with. Everything tasted so yummy at the tasting and when my wedding day finally came everybody raved about the cake! Even the people that normally don't eat cake enjoyed it!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 24

Mayreni · Married on 10/07/2017

Andrea was amazing to work with! We gave a bunch o pics of what I wanted since I didn’t know what I was doing and she made my cake the best it could be. It tasted so good too! I will recommend her 100%

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 25
  • Mrs. M

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

Andrea baked us the cake of our dreams for our wedding. Our caterer recommended her to us, and we had a great meeting in her small shop, where we sampled her strawberry champagne cake and instantly fell in love. She sketched and designed our cake on the spot and was able to work within our price range to make our cake dreams come true.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 26

Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies's reply:

Wow!! Im thrilled that you loved your cake!! Thank you for your review. Suprised me this morning and made me smile!! CONGRATULATIONS

Bri · Married on 08/25/2017

One of the most delightful experiences of my wedding planning! I visited Andrea after a disappointing cake tasting with another wedding cake vendor. I walked into to her beautiful, whimsical space and sat down for a cake tasting that simply blew my mind! The flavors and designs were on point. Andrea listened to what I was envisioning for my wedding cake and took it to the next level. She also made some yummy pink and gold french macarons. A year later and I am back for my one year anniversary cake; I can't wait to see and TASTE what she creates! I definitely would recommend Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies, especially to creative couples.

Photos by: JCrest Photography

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 27
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 28
    Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies 29

Tanya · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding cake was perfect!! We brought a picture of one we liked and she was able to make our perfect cake!! The tasting was nice because we could try different kinds! We went with the strawberry shortcake cake and chocolate cake and everyone loved them!! Thank you Andrea!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

My cake was simply amazing!! It was everything I asked for down to a T! The cake was so flavorful and frosting was smooth and not too sweet! I highly recommend using Carina E Dolce! Not to mention they delivered my cake all the way to Wareham at least 45 mins away! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Carina e Dolce, Specialty Cakes & Cookies's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Such a nice surprise to see this. And we loved your penguin toppers

Holly · Married on 10/23/2016

We first had a tasting with Andrea a few months back and her cupcakes for tasting we so delicious and better than another place we tried. She has very budget friendly prices with excellent quality. The cake turned out beautifully and we had fresh flowers put on it from the flowers. It was stunning and delicious.

Sent on 10/28/2016

lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

We worked with Andrea on our wedding cake and it turned out beautiful! She is easy and accommodating to work with and budget friendly!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brian · Married on 07/15/2016

It was a pleasure working with Andrea. We had a vision of what we wanted our cake to look like and she made it a reality. We couldn't be happier with our cake and rehearsal cupcakes.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Vanessa · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely amazing. Andrea made my wedding cake for me within two weeks of my wedding. She made it exactly how I wanted it. It was delicious and gorgeous. If your looking for a fantastic place to get a cake I would highly recommend her shop. Plus she left me a little extra gift. Thank you so much??

Sent on 06/06/2016

Hillary · Married on 10/24/2015

My (now) wife and I were referred to Carina e Dolce to use as our vendor for our wedding cake. We couldn't have been more happy or satisfied with this decision. Working with Andrea (the owner) was a pleasure. She made sure to work with us and to make our vision of what we wanted for a wedding cake come true. We would go as far as to say that working with Andrea was our favorite part of the wedding planning process. Every sit down with her to go over cake details was just a blast. She was so funny and easy to work with and above all else very professional. Let's not forget how the cake tasted! Our guests were in love. We got classic vanilla and red velvet cake. It was the best any one had ever had. We fully support choosing Carina e Dolce as your cake vendor for your next event, we know we will. You will not be disappointed!

--Hillary and Shannon Salisbury-Andre'

Sent on 11/01/2015