Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist Reviews

171 Reviews for Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist

• Vanessa

Vanessa K Lee · Married on 06/19/2020

A 10 out of 10

Thank you Caridad for working with me through these hard past couple of months, amazing person and artist, I can blindly suggest her to anyone!! So grateful!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Frank

Frank · Married on 12/28/2019

Makes you feel like a celebrity!

Caridad was amazing to work with! She’s extremely professional but also very personable. She spent over 3 hours during the trial session making sure I liked every detail of my hair and makeup and then created a second look for that night to make sure I didn’t look “the same” during my rehearsal dinner.

She’s also an amazing listener and will walk you through the process to make sure you are happy with everything! I had never gotten extensions and she made sure they were comfortable and I knew how to take them off later that night.

She did my H&M (bride) as well as both mothers and the maid of honor. She got there early to set up all the make up and stayed until the bridal party left for the church.

If you want a classic natural look that will last all night- she’s your person!!!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 12/15/2019

Perfect Hair & Makeup All Night Long!

Caridad went above and beyond to make me look so beautiful for my special day. My hair and makeup were perfect all night long - and in the rain forest! We had or wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. I was worried because my hair is normally really frizzy in Puerto Rico but my hair was perfect. She also did my bridesmaids' makeup and they kept getting compliments all night. My bridesmaids all have different skin tones, but Caridad knew exactly how to match different shades and still make everyone look uniform. While she was doing my makeup and hair trial, she gave me some helpful tips on different foundation and concealer. She was such a pleasure to work with and very professional with many years of experience. I highly recommend Caridad for hair and/or makeup for any special event that you have in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey W Parker · Married on 09/13/2019

Great Personal Service

What can be said. Caridad is not only a great artist, she is a wonderful, warm person that spent two days with us. Anyone hiring Caridad will not be disappointed. FANTASTIC.........

Sent on 10/09/2019

Melanie Apple · Married on 09/01/2019

Most talented makeup artist!

Caridad is the BEST in Puerto Rico hands down. I was very lucky because she was recommended to me very early on in my wedding planning process, and I was able to snag her before she got booked up. She was easy to communicate with, professional, and not crazy expensive - fair! I flew to Puerto Rico for a food tasting at my wedding venue, and met up with Caridad for a trial. Needless to say, I booked her on the stop. Thank you Caridad!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jason

Jason Hull · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful hair & makeup

Caridad helped make our wedding so beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Caridad made it very easy. She accommodated having a trial day just 1 day before our wedding. She listened to the style that I was looking for in terms of hair and makeup and when the time came, she was able to achieve the exact look that I had envisioned. She also made my daughter look and feel so beautiful.

Thank you again Caridad for making me have that wow factor at my wedding and transforming my vision into a reality.

-Francesha

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Chris

Christopher · Married on 07/08/2019

Excellent Service!

We held our ceremony at the Condado Vanderbilt, and Caridad came highly recommended by our wedding planner at the hotel, Ms. Tatiana Espinosa. Caridad did not disappoint. Caridad was absolutely wonderful from the start of our planning process all the way through to the end of the ceremony. My wife and I live in New York, so planning a destination wedding can have some unique challenges -- but Caridad made this process much easier with her consistent communication and flexibility (especially as I made various changes throughout the planning process!). Caridad was certainly the consummate professional, and helped make our special day that much more special! I could not recommend Caridad and her services more highly!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome makeup and hair artist

Caridad is great at what she does! Caridad was absolutely wonderful from the start of our planning process all the way through to our wedding day. She was consistent in her communication with me via email and a few phone calls. I live in NJ and so I wanted to have all vendors in PR. Caridad was recommended by our wedding planner Rosalina Torres. I had her do my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding as well as my bridesmaids and my mother. She did an incredible job. My makeup lasted all day and night. My crown stood in place the whole evening. I was given compliments all day and night. It rained the day of my wedding and Caridad was able to help me keep my cool as best as possible hahaha... I highly recommend Caridad for makeup and hair for your big wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Jalena

Jalena Bingham · Married on 07/03/2019

The Best Bridal Hair and Makeup in Puerto Rico!

Caridad did my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding day. She was my island of calm on that day!! Her service, talent and personality are all absolutely incredible! Check her Instagram- you will appreciate the skill and quality of her hair styles - she created an updo for me that was truly extraordinary. She spent so many hours making every detail perfect and even stayed to retouch my makeup after the ceremony and bridal pictures. She’s simply the best!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Milaurise · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic job

Caridad did an amazing job for my wedding. I hired Caridad to do hair & make-up for my two bridesmaids and I. She was on sweet, on time, efficient, and able to create the hairstyles and looks that we requested. My ceremony was at the San Cristobal fort, which is notorious for being windy, and my hairstyle stayed in place, while still maintaining a soft and romantic style. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Beatriz Hernández Mestre · Married on 04/27/2019

Made me feel like a princess

Caridad Vidro is truly a beautiful person. I did a trial with her and instantly I knew I had chosen well. She did my makeup exactly as I wanted it. She did multiple hair do's so that I was sure about what to chose on our special day. Her type of makeup is very natural, makes everyone natural beauty pop even more. On the day our wedding she made me feel calm. I never once felt anxiety. We laughed and I enjoyed every second of my preparation. I recommend her 1000%.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Margie · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly amazing!!!! ( 4/13/19- Wedding)

As noted with other reviews, selecting from a website and reviews is not always easy. I will say the one thing that got my attention with Caridad Vidro was, she was many preferred vendors list for makeup & Hair. I made the decision to contract her based on this. I am extremely happy I did :-) her passion for what she does shows in her work. A big thank you to her for making me look stunning on my BIG day! The makeup and hair were on point! she and her staff were remarkable and you will NOT be disappointed, so if you are unsure, Rest assure you are making RIGHT decision. Caridad once again, your work is amazing and I am truly thankful I picked you for my BIG day. Margie Lopez-Rivera

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

An incredible talent

I hired Caridad Vidro to do my hair and make up for my wedding, as well as that of the bridal party and certain female relatives in attendance at the wedding. She was absolutely amazing, as was her assistant, Elsa. She arrived at the bridal suite at 6:45 a.m. full of sunshine and stayed with me until 3 p.m., when I had to leave for the church to be married. Her work was impeccable - she gave me the most beautiful make-up and hair and took into account my wishes, as well as her artistic impression of what would suit me best. Everyone commented on what a beautiful job she did and I felt beautiful and confidant on my wedding day, which was everything. She did equally marvelous work on the other girls in the suite. And perhaps just as important, was her wonderful disposition. Instead of being nervous on my wedding day, Caridad felt like a friend who chatted with me for 8 hours beforehand. I walked out of my bridal suite with moments to spare before my wedding, and was the picture of calm. Everyone should feel so amazing on their wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone without the slightest reservation.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/20/2019

Talented and a Delight

Caridad was AWESOME to work with. She's so great at what she does, but she's also an absolute pleasure to be around.

I hired Caridad for both my hair and makeup. I asked her for a boho look with beach waves and had a halo-style hair piece I wanted to use. My hair and makeup were both on point- maybe even better than I expected. She needs minimal direction to achieve the look you want.

Besides that, she was a pleasure to spend a few hours with. She gave me a lot of great travel tips for Puerto Rico including which towns to check out, where to stay, eat, etc. I wish I lived in Puerto Rico so I could hire her again!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/08/2019

Natural Beauty

I really enjoyed working with Caridad. She is such a pleasure to be around. Such a sweet, genuine and fun personality which made the experience even more enjoyable. I really admire her ability to naturally enhance everyone’s beauty. The bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom and myself all looked amazing! I really appreciate her extra attention and helping me be calm and pose correctly for the pictures. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Heather · Married on 02/10/2019

Talented Hair and Makeup Artist

Caridad is great, she is very talented with hair and makeup. Caridad and her assistant showed up on time the morning of our wedding and were both so personable and friendly. They did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, and makeup for my Mom. Everyone's look turned out great. My Mom was nervous to get her makeup done after a bad experience with my sister's wedding, but she absolutely loved the look that Caridad gave her. Thank you Caridad!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather Torres · Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Caridad was absolutely amazing! She perfectly captured the "look" I was going for with my hair and makeup. She made me feel both natural and beautiful all at the same time. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bianca · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Caridad was an amazing make up artist! She was so loving personable and most of all professional! She was on time and did the most amazing work! Already booked her for our 5 year anniversary!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Huong Ngo · Married on 01/11/2019

Above & beyond!

Caridad is absolutely incredible. She goes above and beyond her role as a makeup and hair artist. We wanted to capture the sunrise for our elopement photo shoot at 7am, so we had to get ready by 6am to drive to the destination on time. I was extremely happy that Caridad was able to accommodate our schedule. She was willing to come to my Airbnb and start her work at 3am!!!! As I had no maid of honor or bridesmaids to help me with my dress, she was happy to do so! I am glad to have her there to help me pick out my earrings, help my husband tie his bow.She really made sure I look stunning for my photo shoot. Caridad deserves more than 5 stars :)

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Jami

Jami Rogers · Married on 12/27/2018

Talented & Amazing!!

Caridad was amazing! She name me look and feel absolutely beautiful for the most important day of my life!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could give Caridad a higher rating than 5.0 I would in a heartbeat! Very profesional, responsible and she instantly knew what I wanted and gave some advice when it came to picking a hairstyle for my wedding (I had trouble deciding). Not only did she make me feel and look my best on my wedding day, she made the process a lot of fun which helped calmed my nerves. If you are looking for hair and makeup for your wedding day, she is the one!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Mariella · Married on 08/11/2018

Like other brides mentioned, its not easy planning a destination wedding and not knowing what you will get when you arrive in Puerto Rico a few days before your wedding! I hired Caridad for a 20 th Anniversary Wedding Vow Renewal and my Wedding Makeup and I were not disappointed. Prior to the wedding she kept in contact with me via Email and I sent her pictures of what I was thinking hair and make up was.She texted the day before the wedding to confirm everything.The morning of the wedding day she showed up on time, was energetic, very professional & kind, and really knew her stuff, as well as had all the latest and greatest products to use. Everyone said it looked beautiful and it held even after sweating through a beach ceremony and pictures on the beach. So unbelievably happy with this service!So when I say Caridad easily deserves the honor being "The Wedding Wire- Best of 2018", it shouldn't be taken lightly. She is the best for a reason.

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 06/09/2018

Caridad came recommended to me by our planner Maria Lugo; I was looking for a natural look, as I do not usually wear makeup and Caridad delivered! We communicated during the months before the wedding via email; we went over hair and makeup options as well as planned the hair and makeup trial. When the day came for my trial Caridad showed up right on time and was professional and super friendly. She made me comfortable and it felt like I was sitting with a friend not someone I had just met! She is very knowledgeable and was happy to share tips and show me how to apply every product she was using (yes, things most people learned in their teens I was learning in my 30’s). I have never used fake eyelashes before and I have to say I really liked them. They were not heavy at all and they made my eyes look more dramatic. The morning of our wedding, she arrived at 7AM to set up along with her assistant Elsa and began working on me immediately. She and Elsa moved on from me to my mother, aunt, niece and best friend seamlessly. The time flew by and we enjoyed every minute; we joked and laughed the whole time. The work Caridad and Elsa did was Amazing. Everyone looked beautiful. Our hair and makeup withstood all the challenges of Puerto Rico’s climate that day; it started out hot and sunny then later in the evening rainy and humid. If I could have Caridad personally, do my makeup every day I would be set! I cannot thank her and Elsa enough for the great job they did!

Caridad - Gracias por todo un abrazo bien fuerte!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

She made feel SO beautiful!

Caridad is not only a genuine, caring soul, but her work as a makeup artist is unmatched by anyone else. I am really happy to have hired her for my wedding day. She, along with an assistant, worked on two mothers, 5 bridesmaids and myself on the morning of the wedding. We all had different types of hair and skin tones, and she was able to make each one of us feel incredibly beautiful. Caridad did beautiful make up on me, and she also helped me create the exact hairstyle I wanted - which lasted all night! I brought in hair extensions and she knew exactly how to place them and to keep them intact even after everyone was pulling me in for hugs all night.

I truly recommend her for any bride. She was exceptional.

Sent on 06/17/2019