Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Carmen
    Regina Married on 03/12/2022

Fantastic Service, Strong Sense of Professionalism and Fantastic Hair Styling!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Caridad: she has a strong work ethic and her hair styling skills are phenomenal. For brides who are going for a more natural makeup look and who want romantic/elegant hair styles, Caridad is the stylist to go for on your wedding day!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 01/25/2022

Endearing and Professional :D

Caridad was very kind and such a professional. She made everyone in my bridal party look and feel amazing, myself included. I had a fun time chatting with her and trusted her right away. 10/10 recommend.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing stylist!

Caridad was a such a sweet addition to our special day! She made my family feel welcome and lighted the mood for everyone! She did a phenomenal job on our hair and makeup and would highly recommend her to anyone!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 11/17/2021

Phenomenal

She is an artist. Honestly, I was blown away at her abilities. She super kind and helpful. She stuck around to help me get in the dress and strap my shoes. Thank you! These aren’t even edited or filtered pics.
  • Cristina
    Cristina M. Married on 07/09/2021

She will do exactly what you ask for!

Caridad did the hair and makeup for my wedding, including myself (the bride) and the wedding party. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable and experienced. She also knows exactly how to do hair and makeup that will last in hot and humid Caribbean weather. I felt very comfortable with her and would definitely recommend her and hire her again. Thank you, Cari!!
  • Joeline
    Joeline Married on 02/25/2021

Beautiful Wedding Hair

Caridad was a joy to work with and truly very talented! She came highly recommended by our wedding planner. I am so appreciative of her flexibility and professionalism throughout several wedding postponements due to the pandemic. She was very easy to communicate with throughout these difficult times. Caridad is a fun, caring, and kind person to spend your wedding day with! She was very on top of keeping everyone safe and healthy while styling our hair for our small wedding at the Hacienda Siesta Alegre. She made sure my hair would survive the breezy wind and it looked amazing all night! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 11/07/2020

5 Stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Caridad was so easy to work with! After having to postpone due to the pandemic she was very responsive and professional with new dates that matched ours.
    For the hair/makeup trial and wedding day my hair and makeup stayed put! We got married at a fairly windy location so I was so happy she took the extra time to make sure it stayed put. Our reception was held at a covered outdoor venue, aka a little warm! My makeup survived all elements! I would highly recommend Caridad, you won’t be disappointed when she brings your beauty dreams to reality!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa L. Married on 06/19/2020

A 10 out of 10

Thank you Caridad for working with me through these hard past couple of months, amazing person and artist, I can blindly suggest her to anyone!! So grateful!
  • Frank
    Frank Married on 12/28/2019

Makes you feel like a celebrity!

Caridad was amazing to work with! She’s extremely professional but also very personable. She spent over 3 hours during the trial session making sure I liked every detail of my hair and makeup and then created a second look for that night to make sure I didn’t look “the same” during my rehearsal dinner.

She’s also an amazing listener and will walk you through the process to make sure you are happy with everything! I had never gotten extensions and she made sure they were comfortable and I knew how to take them off later that night.

She did my H&M (bride) as well as both mothers and the maid of honor. She got there early to set up all the make up and stayed until the bridal party left for the church.

If you want a classic natural look that will last all night- she’s your person!!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 12/15/2019

Perfect Hair & Makeup All Night Long!

Caridad went above and beyond to make me look so beautiful for my special day. My hair and makeup were perfect all night long - and in the rain forest! We had or wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. I was worried because my hair is normally really frizzy in Puerto Rico but my hair was perfect. She also did my bridesmaids' makeup and they kept getting compliments all night. My bridesmaids all have different skin tones, but Caridad knew exactly how to match different shades and still make everyone look uniform. While she was doing my makeup and hair trial, she gave me some helpful tips on different foundation and concealer. She was such a pleasure to work with and very professional with many years of experience. I highly recommend Caridad for hair and/or makeup for any special event that you have in Puerto Rico!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey P. Married on 09/13/2019

Great Personal Service

What can be said. Caridad is not only a great artist, she is a wonderful, warm person that spent two days with us. Anyone hiring Caridad will not be disappointed. FANTASTIC.........
    Melanie A. Married on 09/01/2019

Most talented makeup artist!

Caridad is the BEST in Puerto Rico hands down. I was very lucky because she was recommended to me very early on in my wedding planning process, and I was able to snag her before she got booked up. She was easy to communicate with, professional, and not crazy expensive - fair! I flew to Puerto Rico for a food tasting at my wedding venue, and met up with Caridad for a trial. Needless to say, I booked her on the stop. Thank you Caridad!
  • Jason
    Jason H. Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful hair & makeup

Caridad helped make our wedding so beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Caridad made it very easy. She accommodated having a trial day just 1 day before our wedding. She listened to the style that I was looking for in terms of hair and makeup and when the time came, she was able to achieve the exact look that I had envisioned. She also made my daughter look and feel so beautiful.

Thank you again Caridad for making me have that wow factor at my wedding and transforming my vision into a reality.

-Francesha
  • Chris
    Christopher Married on 07/08/2019

Excellent Service!

We held our ceremony at the Condado Vanderbilt, and Caridad came highly recommended by our wedding planner at the hotel, Ms. Tatiana Espinosa. Caridad did not disappoint. Caridad was absolutely wonderful from the start of our planning process all the way through to the end of the ceremony. My wife and I live in New York, so planning a destination wedding can have some unique challenges -- but Caridad made this process much easier with her consistent communication and flexibility (especially as I made various changes throughout the planning process!). Caridad was certainly the consummate professional, and helped make our special day that much more special! I could not recommend Caridad and her services more highly!
  • Isabel
    Isabel Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome makeup and hair artist

Caridad is great at what she does! Caridad was absolutely wonderful from the start of our planning process all the way through to our wedding day. She was consistent in her communication with me via email and a few phone calls. I live in NJ and so I wanted to have all vendors in PR. Caridad was recommended by our wedding planner Rosalina Torres. I had her do my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding as well as my bridesmaids and my mother. She did an incredible job. My makeup lasted all day and night. My crown stood in place the whole evening. I was given compliments all day and night. It rained the day of my wedding and Caridad was able to help me keep my cool as best as possible hahaha... I highly recommend Caridad for makeup and hair for your big wedding day!

• Jalena
    Jalena B. Married on 07/03/2019

The Best Bridal Hair and Makeup in Puerto Rico!

Caridad did my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding day. She was my island of calm on that day!! Her service, talent and personality are all absolutely incredible! Check her Instagram- you will appreciate the skill and quality of her hair styles - she created an updo for me that was truly extraordinary. She spent so many hours making every detail perfect and even stayed to retouch my makeup after the ceremony and bridal pictures. She’s simply the best!!!
    Milaurise Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic job

Caridad did an amazing job for my wedding. I hired Caridad to do hair & make-up for my two bridesmaids and I. She was on sweet, on time, efficient, and able to create the hairstyles and looks that we requested. My ceremony was at the San Cristobal fort, which is notorious for being windy, and my hairstyle stayed in place, while still maintaining a soft and romantic style. I highly recommend her.
  • Andrea
    Andrea B. Married on 04/27/2019

Made me feel like a princess

Caridad Vidro is truly a beautiful person. I did a trial with her and instantly I knew I had chosen well. She did my makeup exactly as I wanted it. She did multiple hair do's so that I was sure about what to chose on our special day. Her type of makeup is very natural, makes everyone natural beauty pop even more. On the day our wedding she made me feel calm. I never once felt anxiety. We laughed and I enjoyed every second of my preparation. I recommend her 1000%.
    Margie Married on 04/13/2019

Truly amazing!!!! ( 4/13/19- Wedding)

As noted with other reviews, selecting from a website and reviews is not always easy. I will say the one thing that got my attention with Caridad Vidro was, she was many preferred vendors list for makeup & Hair. I made the decision to contract her based on this. I am extremely happy I did :-) her passion for what she does shows in her work. A big thank you to her for making me look stunning on my BIG day! The makeup and hair were on point! she and her staff were remarkable and you will NOT be disappointed, so if you are unsure, Rest assure you are making RIGHT decision. Caridad once again, your work is amazing and I am truly thankful I picked you for my BIG day. Margie Lopez-Rivera
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 03/23/2019

An incredible talent

I hired Caridad Vidro to do my hair and make up for my wedding, as well as that of the bridal party and certain female relatives in attendance at the wedding. She was absolutely amazing, as was her assistant, Elsa. She arrived at the bridal suite at 6:45 a.m. full of sunshine and stayed with me until 3 p.m., when I had to leave for the church to be married. Her work was impeccable - she gave me the most beautiful make-up and hair and took into account my wishes, as well as her artistic impression of what would suit me best. Everyone commented on what a beautiful job she did and I felt beautiful and confidant on my wedding day, which was everything. She did equally marvelous work on the other girls in the suite. And perhaps just as important, was her wonderful disposition. Instead of being nervous on my wedding day, Caridad felt like a friend who chatted with me for 8 hours beforehand. I walked out of my bridal suite with moments to spare before my wedding, and was the picture of calm. Everyone should feel so amazing on their wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone without the slightest reservation.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 03/20/2019

Talented and a Delight

Caridad was AWESOME to work with. She's so great at what she does, but she's also an absolute pleasure to be around.

I hired Caridad for both my hair and makeup. I asked her for a boho look with beach waves and had a halo-style hair piece I wanted to use. My hair and makeup were both on point- maybe even better than I expected. She needs minimal direction to achieve the look you want.

Besides that, she was a pleasure to spend a few hours with. She gave me a lot of great travel tips for Puerto Rico including which towns to check out, where to stay, eat, etc. I wish I lived in Puerto Rico so I could hire her again!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 03/08/2019

Natural Beauty

I really enjoyed working with Caridad. She is such a pleasure to be around. Such a sweet, genuine and fun personality which made the experience even more enjoyable. I really admire her ability to naturally enhance everyone’s beauty. The bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom and myself all looked amazing! I really appreciate her extra attention and helping me be calm and pose correctly for the pictures. I highly recommend her services!
    Heather Married on 02/10/2019

Talented Hair and Makeup Artist

Caridad is great, she is very talented with hair and makeup. Caridad and her assistant showed up on time the morning of our wedding and were both so personable and friendly. They did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, and makeup for my Mom. Everyone's look turned out great. My Mom was nervous to get her makeup done after a bad experience with my sister's wedding, but she absolutely loved the look that Caridad gave her. Thank you Caridad!
  • Heather
    Heather T. Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Caridad was absolutely amazing! She perfectly captured the "look" I was going for with my hair and makeup. She made me feel both natural and beautiful all at the same time. Would highly recommend her!