Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist Reviews

Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 6
Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 7

Milaurise · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic job

Caridad did an amazing job for my wedding. I hired Caridad to do hair & make-up for my two bridesmaids and I. She was on sweet, on time, efficient, and able to create the hairstyles and looks that we requested. My ceremony was at the San Cristobal fort, which is notorious for being windy, and my hairstyle stayed in place, while still maintaining a soft and romantic style. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Beatriz Hernández Mestre · Married on 04/27/2019

Made me feel like a princess

Caridad Vidro is truly a beautiful person. I did a trial with her and instantly I knew I had chosen well. She did my makeup exactly as I wanted it. She did multiple hair do's so that I was sure about what to chose on our special day. Her type of makeup is very natural, makes everyone natural beauty pop even more. On the day our wedding she made me feel calm. I never once felt anxiety. We laughed and I enjoyed every second of my preparation. I recommend her 1000%.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 8
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 9
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 10
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 11
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 12
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 13

Margie · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly amazing!!!! ( 4/13/19- Wedding)

As noted with other reviews, selecting from a website and reviews is not always easy. I will say the one thing that got my attention with Caridad Vidro was, she was many preferred vendors list for makeup & Hair. I made the decision to contract her based on this. I am extremely happy I did :-) her passion for what she does shows in her work. A big thank you to her for making me look stunning on my BIG day! The makeup and hair were on point! she and her staff were remarkable and you will NOT be disappointed, so if you are unsure, Rest assure you are making RIGHT decision. Caridad once again, your work is amazing and I am truly thankful I picked you for my BIG day. Margie Lopez-Rivera

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

An incredible talent

I hired Caridad Vidro to do my hair and make up for my wedding, as well as that of the bridal party and certain female relatives in attendance at the wedding. She was absolutely amazing, as was her assistant, Elsa. She arrived at the bridal suite at 6:45 a.m. full of sunshine and stayed with me until 3 p.m., when I had to leave for the church to be married. Her work was impeccable - she gave me the most beautiful make-up and hair and took into account my wishes, as well as her artistic impression of what would suit me best. Everyone commented on what a beautiful job she did and I felt beautiful and confidant on my wedding day, which was everything. She did equally marvelous work on the other girls in the suite. And perhaps just as important, was her wonderful disposition. Instead of being nervous on my wedding day, Caridad felt like a friend who chatted with me for 8 hours beforehand. I walked out of my bridal suite with moments to spare before my wedding, and was the picture of calm. Everyone should feel so amazing on their wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone without the slightest reservation.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/20/2019

Talented and a Delight

Caridad was AWESOME to work with. She's so great at what she does, but she's also an absolute pleasure to be around.

I hired Caridad for both my hair and makeup. I asked her for a boho look with beach waves and had a halo-style hair piece I wanted to use. My hair and makeup were both on point- maybe even better than I expected. She needs minimal direction to achieve the look you want.

Besides that, she was a pleasure to spend a few hours with. She gave me a lot of great travel tips for Puerto Rico including which towns to check out, where to stay, eat, etc. I wish I lived in Puerto Rico so I could hire her again!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/08/2019

Natural Beauty

I really enjoyed working with Caridad. She is such a pleasure to be around. Such a sweet, genuine and fun personality which made the experience even more enjoyable. I really admire her ability to naturally enhance everyone’s beauty. The bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom and myself all looked amazing! I really appreciate her extra attention and helping me be calm and pose correctly for the pictures. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 14

Heather · Married on 02/10/2019

Talented Hair and Makeup Artist

Caridad is great, she is very talented with hair and makeup. Caridad and her assistant showed up on time the morning of our wedding and were both so personable and friendly. They did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, and makeup for my Mom. Everyone's look turned out great. My Mom was nervous to get her makeup done after a bad experience with my sister's wedding, but she absolutely loved the look that Caridad gave her. Thank you Caridad!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather Torres · Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Caridad was absolutely amazing! She perfectly captured the "look" I was going for with my hair and makeup. She made me feel both natural and beautiful all at the same time. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bianca · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Caridad was an amazing make up artist! She was so loving personable and most of all professional! She was on time and did the most amazing work! Already booked her for our 5 year anniversary!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 15

Huong Ngo · Married on 01/11/2019

Above & beyond!

Caridad is absolutely incredible. She goes above and beyond her role as a makeup and hair artist. We wanted to capture the sunrise for our elopement photo shoot at 7am, so we had to get ready by 6am to drive to the destination on time. I was extremely happy that Caridad was able to accommodate our schedule. She was willing to come to my Airbnb and start her work at 3am!!!! As I had no maid of honor or bridesmaids to help me with my dress, she was happy to do so! I am glad to have her there to help me pick out my earrings, help my husband tie his bow.She really made sure I look stunning for my photo shoot. Caridad deserves more than 5 stars :)

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Jami

Jami Rogers · Married on 12/27/2018

Talented & Amazing!!

Caridad was amazing! She name me look and feel absolutely beautiful for the most important day of my life!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 16
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 17
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 18
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 19

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could give Caridad a higher rating than 5.0 I would in a heartbeat! Very profesional, responsible and she instantly knew what I wanted and gave some advice when it came to picking a hairstyle for my wedding (I had trouble deciding). Not only did she make me feel and look my best on my wedding day, she made the process a lot of fun which helped calmed my nerves. If you are looking for hair and makeup for your wedding day, she is the one!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 06/09/2018

Caridad came recommended to me by our planner Maria Lugo; I was looking for a natural look, as I do not usually wear makeup and Caridad delivered! We communicated during the months before the wedding via email; we went over hair and makeup options as well as planned the hair and makeup trial. When the day came for my trial Caridad showed up right on time and was professional and super friendly. She made me comfortable and it felt like I was sitting with a friend not someone I had just met! She is very knowledgeable and was happy to share tips and show me how to apply every product she was using (yes, things most people learned in their teens I was learning in my 30’s). I have never used fake eyelashes before and I have to say I really liked them. They were not heavy at all and they made my eyes look more dramatic. The morning of our wedding, she arrived at 7AM to set up along with her assistant Elsa and began working on me immediately. She and Elsa moved on from me to my mother, aunt, niece and best friend seamlessly. The time flew by and we enjoyed every minute; we joked and laughed the whole time. The work Caridad and Elsa did was Amazing. Everyone looked beautiful. Our hair and makeup withstood all the challenges of Puerto Rico’s climate that day; it started out hot and sunny then later in the evening rainy and humid. If I could have Caridad personally, do my makeup every day I would be set! I cannot thank her and Elsa enough for the great job they did!

Caridad - Gracias por todo un abrazo bien fuerte!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 24
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 25
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 26

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2018

She made feel SO beautiful!

Caridad is not only a genuine, caring soul, but her work as a makeup artist is unmatched by anyone else. I am really happy to have hired her for my wedding day. She, along with an assistant, worked on two mothers, 5 bridesmaids and myself on the morning of the wedding. We all had different types of hair and skin tones, and she was able to make each one of us feel incredibly beautiful. Caridad did beautiful make up on me, and she also helped me create the exact hairstyle I wanted - which lasted all night! I brought in hair extensions and she knew exactly how to place them and to keep them intact even after everyone was pulling me in for hugs all night.

I truly recommend her for any bride. She was exceptional.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Awilda · Married on 05/19/2018

I got married on 05/19/2018 and I was fortunate to have Caridad Vidro as my make up and hair artist. She did my H&M trial and she was great and demonstrated to be really good at what she does. If she was good during the trial, she was the BEST during my wedding day. She and her assistants arrived at my house on time at 6:30AM and they spent the whole day doing the H&M for my Mom, Maid of Honor, the majority of my Bridesmaids and me (The Bride). For the ones that she did not do the hair, she made sure that their hair was perfect. She was very professional and demonstrated her knowledge when selecting the best product choices for all of us considering our skin type, color, hair type, etc. She listened to what we wanted and provided her input. Her assistants were also very professional and knew what they were doing. My skin type is combination with some acne marks and a wrinkle here and there :-). The end result was the absolute best: our hair and make-up stayed put all afternoon and night. It looked natural and not overdone. Our hair felt soft and looked natural. There were no issues with anything. IT WAS ABOSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! If you are getting married, please please please use Caridad Vidro... you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 27

Melanie · Married on 03/16/2018

She made my bridesmaids and I look and feel gorgeous!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 03/02/2018

Caridad was amazing! She was so professional and friendly. I felt beautiful for my wedding! I would recommend her to any bride! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 28
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 29
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 30
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 31

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

Caridad is fantastic! She did my hair and makeup for our wedding in Rincon. She also did the groom's hair! I did not have time to do a trial with Caridad but I trusted she would do an excellent job--and she did. She knew what style would match my dress and hold with the heat/humidity in Rincon. My makeup was outstanding. Caridad really does make you feel like a princess. You will be sure to feel and look great on your special day with Caridad.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/23/2018

Caridad was such a pleasure to work with. From the minute I opened the door on my wedding day and saw her smiling face, I felt at ease. She is so talented and listens to exactly what you want for hair and makeup. She made the entire experience so easy and stress free from start to finish. Even going out of her way to travel to where I was staying in PR to help with just my hair and makeup (most people will only do large parties). I cannot say enough wonderful things about Caridad. Book her for your wedding or any other important event - you will not regret it!!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 32
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 33
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 34

Annike · Married on 01/19/2018

Caridad was amazing! Caridad was recommended to me through the people in my venue. I looked at her work through social media and hired her. I did not have a hair and make up trial. I trusted Caridad with one of the most important things in my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. I showed Caridad a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that. She also did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids. Not only is she very talented but has an amazing personality and it was so much fun getting ready with her! She is amazing and I recommend her to everyone! Thank you Caridad!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 35
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 36
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 37
    Caridad Vidro Makeup Artist 38

Lynette · Married on 07/27/2017

Oh where do I begin with this one….Caridad Vidro is a godsend. To anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico and in need of hair and makeup, she is the one. She was suggested to me by my wedding coordinator. And I couldn’t be happier that I made the decision to book her services. I started following her work on Instagram and fell in love with what I saw. She did the most amazing job on my hair and makeup. And not to mention on my princess as well. My hair came out exactly how I envisioned it. She made me feel so beautiful, so calm and stress free. It felt like I had reconnected with a long lost family member. She is so talented and takes pride in what she does. She exceeded my expectations!!!! She was very detailed orientated and made sure everything was perfect. To me she’s perfection!!! She went above and beyond in helping me with other details once she was finished with me. Oh and the encouraging words that made me cry. Caridad is AMAZING!!! I had so many compliments on my makeup and it was all thanks to her. It was so hot that day and not once did I feel like my makeup was sweating off. It lasted all night, that’s how flawless it was. Do not hesitate with the decision to book her services. She’s very responsive with communication. I am beyond blessed and forever grateful to have had the privilege of having her there on my special day. She is so humble, caring, sweet and personable, I could go on and on about her. I just love her!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! The absolute BEST in Puerto Rico!!!! Thank you so much Caridad,
    abrazos y besos!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 05/06/2017

I would love to give Caridad 100 stars!!! If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, you must have her do your hair and makeup. She will make you look (and feel) like a supermodel! I found Caridad on Instagram and Wedding Wire and also stalked her for a month before we decided on a few weekends to have our wedding. Once I knew she was available on our dates, I had to book her. You will not be disappointed! She is very funny, sweet, caring, and so fun to be around. I am happy I was able to do a trial a few days before my wedding, but I knew I was in good hands and would have been just as happy if I didn't get to do a test run. My friends and mom also had their hair and makeup done and were equally impressed! Thank you so much Caridad!! xoxo

Sent on 07/07/2017

Katrina · Married on 02/24/2017

Caridad Vidro did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup for myself as well as my bridesmaids. She is not only an artist, she is a perfectionist! My hair and makeup lasted the entire evening, which is incredible!! She is very talented, but she is also a fun, warm, and kind person. On my wedding day I wanted to feel relaxed but have fun with my bridesmaids while we got our hair and makeup done. Caridad was amazing!!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Victoria · Married on 01/14/2017

Caridad is my savior! She did the most amazing job on my hair and makeup and all the other hair and makeup as well. She is so detail oriented and made sure everything was perfection! Her makeup was beautiful and natural and her hair was like a masterpiece! She made me feel calm during the wedding day stress and made me feel so so beautiful! If I could fly down to use Caridad's services at every event I go to I would. She is a gem and so talented! You will be beyond pleased!

Sent on 06/15/2017