CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO Reviews

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/08/2019

Natural Beauty

I really enjoyed working with Caridad. She is such a pleasure to be around. Such a sweet, genuine and fun personality which made the experience even more enjoyable. I really admire her ability to naturally enhance everyone’s beauty. The bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom and myself all looked amazing! I really appreciate her extra attention and helping me be calm and pose correctly for the pictures. I highly recommend her services!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 8
  • Heather

Heather Torres · Married on 02/09/2019

Best in Business

Caridad was absolutely amazing! She perfectly captured the "look" I was going for with my hair and makeup. She made me feel both natural and beautiful all at the same time. Would highly recommend her!

Bianca · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing make up artist!

Caridad was an amazing make up artist! She was so loving personable and most of all professional! She was on time and did the most amazing work! Already booked her for our 5 year anniversary!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 9

Huong Ngo · Married on 01/11/2019

Above & beyond!

Caridad is absolutely incredible. She goes above and beyond her role as a makeup and hair artist. We wanted to capture the sunrise for our elopement photo shoot at 7am, so we had to get ready by 6am to drive to the destination on time. I was extremely happy that Caridad was able to accommodate our schedule. She was willing to come to my Airbnb and start her work at 3am!!!! As I had no maid of honor or bridesmaids to help me with my dress, she was happy to do so! I am glad to have her there to help me pick out my earrings, help my husband tie his bow.She really made sure I look stunning for my photo shoot. Caridad deserves more than 5 stars :)

• Jami

Jami Rogers · Married on 12/27/2018

Talented & Amazing!!

Caridad was amazing! She name me look and feel absolutely beautiful for the most important day of my life!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 10
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 11
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 12
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 13

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could give Caridad a higher rating than 5.0 I would in a heartbeat! Very profesional, responsible and she instantly knew what I wanted and gave some advice when it came to picking a hairstyle for my wedding (I had trouble deciding). Not only did she make me feel and look my best on my wedding day, she made the process a lot of fun which helped calmed my nerves. If you are looking for hair and makeup for your wedding day, she is the one!

• Robin

Robin · Married on 06/09/2018

Caridad came recommended to me by our planner Maria Lugo; I was looking for a natural look, as I do not usually wear makeup and Caridad delivered! We communicated during the months before the wedding via email; we went over hair and makeup options as well as planned the hair and makeup trial. When the day came for my trial Caridad showed up right on time and was professional and super friendly. She made me comfortable and it felt like I was sitting with a friend not someone I had just met! She is very knowledgeable and was happy to share tips and show me how to apply every product she was using (yes, things most people learned in their teens I was learning in my 30’s). I have never used fake eyelashes before and I have to say I really liked them. They were not heavy at all and they made my eyes look more dramatic. The morning of our wedding, she arrived at 7AM to set up along with her assistant Elsa and began working on me immediately. She and Elsa moved on from me to my mother, aunt, niece and best friend seamlessly. The time flew by and we enjoyed every minute; we joked and laughed the whole time. The work Caridad and Elsa did was Amazing. Everyone looked beautiful. Our hair and makeup withstood all the challenges of Puerto Rico’s climate that day; it started out hot and sunny then later in the evening rainy and humid. If I could have Caridad personally, do my makeup every day I would be set! I cannot thank her and Elsa enough for the great job they did!

Caridad - Gracias por todo un abrazo bien fuerte!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 14
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 15
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 16
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 17
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 18
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 19
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 20

Awilda · Married on 05/19/2018

I got married on 05/19/2018 and I was fortunate to have Caridad Vidro as my make up and hair artist. She did my H&M trial and she was great and demonstrated to be really good at what she does. If she was good during the trial, she was the BEST during my wedding day. She and her assistants arrived at my house on time at 6:30AM and they spent the whole day doing the H&M for my Mom, Maid of Honor, the majority of my Bridesmaids and me (The Bride). For the ones that she did not do the hair, she made sure that their hair was perfect. She was very professional and demonstrated her knowledge when selecting the best product choices for all of us considering our skin type, color, hair type, etc. She listened to what we wanted and provided her input. Her assistants were also very professional and knew what they were doing. My skin type is combination with some acne marks and a wrinkle here and there :-). The end result was the absolute best: our hair and make-up stayed put all afternoon and night. It looked natural and not overdone. Our hair felt soft and looked natural. There were no issues with anything. IT WAS ABOSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! If you are getting married, please please please use Caridad Vidro... you will not regret it.

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 21

Melanie · Married on 03/16/2018

She made my bridesmaids and I look and feel gorgeous!!!!!!

• Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 03/02/2018

Caridad was amazing! She was so professional and friendly. I felt beautiful for my wedding! I would recommend her to any bride! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 22
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 23
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 24
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 25

Amy · Married on 02/24/2018

Caridad is fantastic! She did my hair and makeup for our wedding in Rincon. She also did the groom's hair! I did not have time to do a trial with Caridad but I trusted she would do an excellent job--and she did. She knew what style would match my dress and hold with the heat/humidity in Rincon. My makeup was outstanding. Caridad really does make you feel like a princess. You will be sure to feel and look great on your special day with Caridad.

Jessica · Married on 01/23/2018

Caridad was such a pleasure to work with. From the minute I opened the door on my wedding day and saw her smiling face, I felt at ease. She is so talented and listens to exactly what you want for hair and makeup. She made the entire experience so easy and stress free from start to finish. Even going out of her way to travel to where I was staying in PR to help with just my hair and makeup (most people will only do large parties). I cannot say enough wonderful things about Caridad. Book her for your wedding or any other important event - you will not regret it!!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 26
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 27
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 28

Annike · Married on 01/19/2018

Caridad was amazing! Caridad was recommended to me through the people in my venue. I looked at her work through social media and hired her. I did not have a hair and make up trial. I trusted Caridad with one of the most important things in my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. I showed Caridad a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that. She also did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids. Not only is she very talented but has an amazing personality and it was so much fun getting ready with her! She is amazing and I recommend her to everyone! Thank you Caridad!

CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 29
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 30
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 31
    CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO 32

Lynette · Married on 07/27/2017

Oh where do I begin with this one….Caridad Vidro is a godsend. To anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico and in need of hair and makeup, she is the one. She was suggested to me by my wedding coordinator. And I couldn’t be happier that I made the decision to book her services. I started following her work on Instagram and fell in love with what I saw. She did the most amazing job on my hair and makeup. And not to mention on my princess as well. My hair came out exactly how I envisioned it. She made me feel so beautiful, so calm and stress free. It felt like I had reconnected with a long lost family member. She is so talented and takes pride in what she does. She exceeded my expectations!!!! She was very detailed orientated and made sure everything was perfect. To me she’s perfection!!! She went above and beyond in helping me with other details once she was finished with me. Oh and the encouraging words that made me cry. Caridad is AMAZING!!! I had so many compliments on my makeup and it was all thanks to her. It was so hot that day and not once did I feel like my makeup was sweating off. It lasted all night, that’s how flawless it was. Do not hesitate with the decision to book her services. She’s very responsive with communication. I am beyond blessed and forever grateful to have had the privilege of having her there on my special day. She is so humble, caring, sweet and personable, I could go on and on about her. I just love her!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! The absolute BEST in Puerto Rico!!!! Thank you so much Caridad,
    abrazos y besos!!!

• Denise

Denise · Married on 05/06/2017

I would love to give Caridad 100 stars!!! If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, you must have her do your hair and makeup. She will make you look (and feel) like a supermodel! I found Caridad on Instagram and Wedding Wire and also stalked her for a month before we decided on a few weekends to have our wedding. Once I knew she was available on our dates, I had to book her. You will not be disappointed! She is very funny, sweet, caring, and so fun to be around. I am happy I was able to do a trial a few days before my wedding, but I knew I was in good hands and would have been just as happy if I didn't get to do a test run. My friends and mom also had their hair and makeup done and were equally impressed! Thank you so much Caridad!! xoxo

Katrina · Married on 02/24/2017

Caridad Vidro did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup for myself as well as my bridesmaids. She is not only an artist, she is a perfectionist! My hair and makeup lasted the entire evening, which is incredible!! She is very talented, but she is also a fun, warm, and kind person. On my wedding day I wanted to feel relaxed but have fun with my bridesmaids while we got our hair and makeup done. Caridad was amazing!!!

Victoria · Married on 01/14/2017

Caridad is my savior! She did the most amazing job on my hair and makeup and all the other hair and makeup as well. She is so detail oriented and made sure everything was perfection! Her makeup was beautiful and natural and her hair was like a masterpiece! She made me feel calm during the wedding day stress and made me feel so so beautiful! If I could fly down to use Caridad's services at every event I go to I would. She is a gem and so talented! You will be beyond pleased!

Madison · Married on 12/16/2016

Caridad is absolutely an angel. She worked with us for our wedding just last week. Since it was a destination wedding, she came to our room 2 days before for my trial and spent as much time with me as I needed to ok everything. Since I normally don't wear a ton of makeup, she knew exactly what I wanted without even describing the look. And my hair.... gosh.... it was gorgeous! She is a saint and if you don't hire her for your wedding, you are missing out. I felt like she was part of our family after the week and cried when we had to say goodbye. I seriously cannot say enough kind words about Caridad. Seriously, you need her services! :)

Luma · Married on 12/10/2016

Caridad is a master and I'm so lucky to have found her for my destination wedding at La Concha Resort, San Juan, PR. I was not able to travel to PR for a trial makeup session. I was a little nervous at first, but from when I first met Caridad and her assistant, Elsa, I knew I was in good hands! I showed Caridad couple of photos to describe the look and hair style I was looking for... Caridad was able to replicate it just like the photo! She's fantastic and has a great attitude. I learned that having vendors who have experience and know how to stay relax on the day of the wedding is key! I really enjoyed my time with Caridad and Elsa. They even bought me Puerto Rican coffee and quest <3 Thank you so much ladies!!

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

Caridad went above and beyond to make me look beautiful for my wedding day. She was warm and friendly. She made my bridesmaids and and I feel like we were old friends. My hair and make up looked flawless through the whole night. I couldn't imagine having anyone else doing my hair or makeup for my wedding day other than her!

Danielle

Maria · Married on 10/06/2016

Caridad was amazing she went above and beyond! My makeup hair was beautiful it stayed the whole night. Caridad was so sweet and professional,.

Ana · Married on 09/16/2016

Where to start with Caridad Vidrò's services....
    She was wonderful, exceptional and unique in her work...
    She is characterized by her personality, professionalism, and unique styling tips!
    I absolutely loved her... In a day so important, a day a woman dreams of since she is a little girl, a day that you expect to hace a roller coaster of emotions... she is the person you want by your side. Since the week before the wedding, she demonstrated attentiveness, dedication and a very nice and fresh dense of humor, wich made everything easier for me to process!
    I recommend her services with my eyes closed.
    I can assure that her empathic, bright and sweet personality will make you feel invincible before and during the special event in your life, your wedding day!
    Sincerely,
    Ana Quiles??

• sue

sue · Married on 09/10/2016

Looking for a makeup artist for a destination wedding can be a very scary task, which is why I am SO glad I found Caridad! Who did my hair and make-up for our destination wedding in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico and did great! We highly recommend her! She is well worth it!
    Prior to our wedding, we did not arrive from UK until day before wedding, since I didn't have the time for a trail, I had a trail in UK and sent her pictures and pictures of other styles similar to what I wanted. From the first email to the wedding day Caridad remained professional and positive and takes her work very seriously, she puts her heart and soul into creating the perfect look, also being very organized and takes her time to listen to exactly what you want, while providing her professional insight and helping to create the look you have envisioned.
    Caridad is simply amazing! She and her lovely sister Elsa arrived early at my hotel room and we established rapport very easily, they made me feel at ease they rapidly setup everything and got started.
    Caridad is truly an artist! She is so kind and easy to get along with and so talented!
    She made me look even better than I was expecting she even worked with the hair piece (clip in) that I brought with me giving me fuller up do hairstyle. My hair stayed in place through the heat and dancing and my makeup didn't smudge despite tears and sweat!!
    The best hair spray “glued” by Got2b on my fine hair it never moved all day and night! Which Caridad did love. They do a travel size too.
    Elsa Took some photo stills for me which were truly amazing better than my professional photographer thank you to both you were truly amazing.
    As I was alone for our elopement having no guests or family present both Caridad and Elsa made up for this and took my maid of honour and my mums place bless you both for going that extra mile. X

• I

Iliasis · Married on 07/30/2016

My experience with Caridad was phenomenal!!! She created such beautiful energy from my hair and makeup trial to the day of getting ready for my big day. She made us laugh, shared her experiences, and made my girls feel beautiful. I've had my makeup done plenty of times before with other vendors in Texas, but Caridad by far has been the BEST one! She did my hair exactly how I imagined it and my makeup, wow lets just say my tears said it all. I had an amazing experience with her and her sweet assistant Elsa. Who by the way is an amazing photographer! She captured a few photos of us gettin ready and ahhh it was just a sweet little bonus! Thank you girls for everything!!! You made my day and helped my dreams come true! ??