Caricatures by Tony Smith Reviews

5 Reviews for Caricatures by Tony Smith

• W

Willow Speakly · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Awesome, blew our minds!

Tony was the absolute best option for our wedding reception. He was prompt, courteous, professional, and his drawings were the best!! Everyone still raving about how amazing he was.
    Reasonable pricing and excellent service!

Willow - Gainsville, Ga.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

We had our wedding on April Fool's and we wanted to something cute and funny. We thought caricatures were so much more fun than a photo booth or props. All of our wedding guests loved them! Tony is so nice and we had a great time getting our portrait done. I know we will cherish it forever! Definitely hire him!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Keisha · Married on 01/07/2017

Kim & Tony Smith were very professional. They were on time and Tony drew the entire time he was there. My guests really enjoyed these caricatures as a favor! He and his wife were very pleasant to work with. I did not have any problems with booking them and they gave my husband and I exactly what we were in search of...professionalism and talent! Keisha
    Review by Akeishia T.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/07/2016

Tony was outstanding. You must have him at your event. He is an incredible talent. He’s mesmerizing, someone that you must meet to believe.

Sent on 08/27/2016
  • User7135598 · event on: 10/10/2015

Everyone enjoyed Tony Smith at our employee Christmas party. I have had numerous employees begging to have him and his wife back for another function. They are so sweet and made everyone laugh. It was an enjoyable evening and I recommend them to anyone. We will most definitely try to have them back for another function with us.

Sent on 08/27/2016