Caricatures By Marty Reviews

12 Reviews for Caricatures By Marty

12 Caricatures By Marty Reviews

Lana Benz · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing and Professional

Wedding planning can be stressful and Marty was kind and responsive throughout the planning process, which was much appreciated!

He was a big hit at my wedding this November. My guests enjoyed his company and his caricatures. It seemed as though he was able to draw almost all my guests in the span of the wedding. My guests were over the moon w/ their pictures. It was the perfect touch on my special day and Marty helped make that happen for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Highly recommend his services!

Linda · Married on 07/21/2018

My son and daughter-in-law hired Marty to draw caricatures during their two hour wedding cocktail hour. This activity was such a complement to the reggae singer! The whole ambiance was Caribbean-like. The guests loved it....Marty was kept busy during the two hours of cocktails and beyond. By the end of the evening my son seemed to have misplaced his caricature drawing in all the commotion, and when I saw how he and his new bride were disappointed, I contacted Marty to ask if he could re-do the caricature. He immediately agreed and, guess what? He had taken photos of the bride and groom and had used those photos.....the couple never had to "sit" to have the drawing done. So, Marty was able to redraw the caricature from the photos he had. He even suggested doing it in color for them! (All of the others were in black and white, which are very special as well.) Marty professionally rolled the new drawing and mailed it to me in a tube. I can't say enough what a fun and unique activity this is for a wedding, If you want to try something "out of the box" at your event, hire Marty to draw caricatures.

Dana · Married on 07/21/2018

It was so great to have Marty be a part of our wedding day! His talent drawing caricatures truly brought something special and unique to our day. He did an awesome job of portraying our guests, adding a special touch to their drawing (like our friends who just closed on a house) and working quickly! Everyone who wanted a caricature was able to get one and there was hardly ever a wait! We love the fact that when our guests walk by their caricature in the future they will remember our wedding day! It was such an amazing alternative to the overused photo booth! I would highly recommend Marty to anyone! He even took our photos since we were too busy to sit down for a drawing and made us a caricature from the photos! Thank you,Marty!

Caricatures By Marty 1
    Caricatures By Marty 2
    Caricatures By Marty 3
    Caricatures By Marty 4

Toni · Married on 05/18/2018

This was such a unique experience to have at my wedding and I am so glad I hired Marty. He was professional, responsive, and very creative! He had pre made backgrounds and accommodated all the guests that wanted a picture. My husband and I had forgotten to get a drawing and he even found us to make sure we were taken care of! :)

Loved this vendor!!! Strongly recommend him for all your wedding needs for such a unique experience!

Dori · Married on 12/08/2017

If you’re like me you are very hesitant in who you choose to make your event special. Choosing Marty was the best decision I made. He truly was the hit of the party. Everyone that wanted a caricature got one.Having Marty at your party is like having everyone’s favorite uncle around.He knew exactly what to do and set a nice tone for the evening.Thank you Marty❤️

Caricatures By Marty 5
    Caricatures By Marty 6
    Caricatures By Marty 7

sharon · Married on 11/18/2017

I have used Marty - 3 x for my son's wedding 9 years ago - then for my daugthers' pharmacy school graduation.. then just this past month for my wedding.. it's so unique.. ditch the common photo booth go for this. .. my suggestion.. go for a theme.. have Marty do a few ahead of time goes much faster and all your guests are happy.. he is a 10+ in my book

Caricatures By Marty 8
    Caricatures By Marty 9
    Caricatures By Marty 10
    Caricatures By Marty 11
    Caricatures By Marty 12
    Caricatures By Marty 13

Liz · Married on 04/23/2017

Marty was definitely a hit at our wedding! I don't think there was a moment during the wedding when he wasn't drawing somebody as guests kept approaching him. I didn't think my husband and I were going to get a chance to have a caricature drawn of us but Marty made sure we wouldn't leave without one and sketched us as the night was wrapping up. As everyone was leaving, we received compliments from people saying what a great idea it was to have him at the wedding. I would definitely consider working with Marty again in the future for another event! Highly recommend!

Mollie · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Marty for our wedding and he was such a hit! There were constant lines, people loved him! Not to mention he was on time, and his work was so great and super accurate. It was a really unique and special touch added to our big day. 100% recommend him to anyone looking for something different to add to their wedding. (Price was for 5 hours of service)

Christina · Married on 05/28/2016

I wanted to have different things at my wedding not the norm you always see, well 1 day watching the show Four Weddings this couple had a caricture guy at their wedding and I thought wow that's awesome! So I googled and came across Marty's site and I'm so glad I did he was very nice and easy to work with and he even traveled to NJ where my venue was. Also he is very reasonable priced. All my guests absolutely loved this idea, they never seen 1 at a wedding before. Immediately they formed a lined and made sure they got a drawing before they left. It's deff a great memory for us and our guests. They all told us how cool it was that we had that. Our wedding was amazing and 1 reason being we had Marty. So if you want something different at your event that your guests will love I highly recommend Marty. Thank you for being a part of our Wedding on May 28, 2016.

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

Marty is the best alternative to a photo booth! He was an absolute hit at our wedding! Our drawing was in color and our guests were in traditional black and white. He came early to set up and he was timely and efficient with every drawing. Our guests were able to have more than one picture made throughout the reception. Having a caricature added to the family atmosphere of our small (80-85ppl.) wedding. He was able to draw individuals and large groups of four in great time. Our guests all took home a picture and we used that as part of our favors. He is friendly, polite and a joy to celebrate with.

Cara · Married on 10/18/2015

Above is the link to Martys facebook. My company had him at out holiday party in 2014. I showed him a pic of my dog and he did a sketch of us together. It was out of this world. We had him come to our wedding and our guests are still raving about him. Such a great alternative to a photo booth which is all the rave right now. People can frame their piece of art to hang in their home as opposed to having photos in a book. Also, a great favor idea. We suggest going black and white instead of color because it doesnt take a long. We were skeptical about b&w but they were freakin awesome! We didnt get to sit with Marty so he asked for a picture of us from the wedding so he can do one for us. He came for cocktail hour and worked thru the party to midnight.

Steve · Married on 10/13/2018

We had an absolutely great experience with Marty and HIGHLY recommend him. My wife and I attended a wedding with a caricature artist and thought it was a great idea. We stole the idea for our own big day. Marty was dependable, responsible, professional and we think a great value. He worked non-stop for 5 hours, cranking out work. Our guests LOVED the idea. And I have to say that Marty's caricatures far exceeded in quality what we received at the wedding from which we stole the idea. I would definitely hire Marty again!

Caricatures By Marty 14