Caribbean Wedding Reviews

Caribbean Wedding 7

Chie Katayama · Married on 03/10/2019

03/10/2019

Hi All !!!
    One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to choose Caribbean Wedding!!!
    I normally don’t write reviews, but this time, I HAVE TO because Irina and her team did an amazing job that I want every couple to know!!!!

Communication: I did all the research that I could on wedding vendor which include all the resorts around Bavaro area. I emailed them and waited days to get response….But Irina who is the owner of Caribbean Wedding contacted to me less than a day! No question was too big or small for Irina, she constantly proved her dedication through numerous email with myself which shows how much she cares about her client!

Wedding day: we had our ceremony on a private and exclusive beach called Cabeza de Toro which located in the Punta Cana-Bavaro area(15 mins from resorts zone). Green beach and Blue sky!!!The beach also has a small pier, boat and swing for the photo shoot. The cake and flowers arrived on time, the ceremony was beautifully set up and most important the whole ceremony was stress-free even with 2 kids(3 & 7)!!! Irina was there with me All day long to make sure everything is perfect!

No matter the size of the wedding, If you are looking for an extremely diligent, organized, and professional wedding day coordinator with a passion for her clients, then I would strongly encourage you to contact Irina. To us, Irina is not just another vendor, but a friend!!!she made our dream comes true!!!Thanks Irina, our day wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Caribbean Wedding 8
    Caribbean Wedding 9
    Caribbean Wedding 10
    Caribbean Wedding 11
    Caribbean Wedding 12

Caribbean Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much!!! Say hello the kids ❤️ Was our pleasure to be with you and organize you big day!!!! Thank you for chosen us!
  • Ramona

Ramona Popa Nagy · Married on 01/11/2019

Ramona&Alin

Hello to all !It is time to share our experience wedding from 11.01.2019 in Cabeza de Toro private beach in Dominican Republic.After a huge research for wedding planners we find Carriben Agency in Dominican and I contact them via email, and what's app .Here start the journey , doesn't matter in what corner of the world you are brides ,contact the agency ,talk online you can settle-up everything for the big day .From time ,date avenue ,decor , colour, it is a large catalog to see and choose.Any combination from the catalogue can be done.Once you arrived to destination you will have a meeting with a lovely lady Irina (owner ) to talk about the last details .So Brides don't be anxious about the organisation or how you arrive to the venue everything is in good hands tx to Irina and her all team,Witch they do and amazing job .You just think how nice you will look and what an amazing day you can have!
    Photography by Alex very nice guy,lots of patient to caught you in all stunning moments and movements.An album for a life memorie.
    I highly recommend Carriben Agency for their 100% organisation, seriously, dedication, customer service.
    Thank you Irina and all team for this life time day we made part from you're beauty services and you made part from the beauty of our happiness.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Caribbean Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much, Ramona! Was our pleasure to organize your big day! I wish you the best💓 and many years of happiness and love 💝

Natalja Heinz · Married on 12/14/2018

more than expected

The zipper on my wedding dress broke 2 days before the ceremony. But our coordinator Irina picked up the dress, bought a new zipper, found a seamstress and got it all fixed.
    She saved our day. Thank you very much again for the help and wonderful day.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Tricia · Married on 10/10/2018

I usually don't give 5 stars for all areas, I can be critical of service providers. In this case I had no choice. Irina and her team exceeded my expectations. Irina helped me coordinate my surprise proposal in DR via email and text. I live in Orlando, Florida and had a vision of a surprise proposal in my head. She brought it to life. She took care of all the details. Her team was so warm and supportive, after it was over I felt like we had been friends in a different lifetime. So natural and so sincerely excited for us. Caribbean Wedding team will not let you down. Our pictures came out beautifully. Shout out to Alex, our driver who picked us up in his sweet Mustang and took us to the most beautiful place I've ever been- Playa Juanillo. A huge thank you to Anastasia for capturing our special moment and being a good sport after having a stomach flu the day before. We are a same sex couple and did not feel an ounce of discrimination. It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I'll always remember that day and the wonderful people that were a part of it from Caribbean Weddings. Overall, exceptional experience. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • Tatjana

Tatjana Konovalova · Married on 09/26/2018

Our best day!!

We got married in September 2018 on Saona Island.
    We were choosing company for organizing our wedding quite a long time, but after we found Carribean Wedding, we had no doubts - we want to work with that team!
    Irina - director was always very helpful and patient, was answering all my questions very fast. Anastasia, who was responsible for decorations discussed with me everything in small details, so everything was more than perfect!
    Organization was on a top level, natural flowers were delivered to Island safe, cake was beautiful.
    We enjoyed work of video operator and photographer!

Thank you again! The best wedding team ever!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 07/06/2018

Planning a wedding is always a nerve-wracking task and do it from the other side of the world ( England) is even harder. Well, that`s what I thought until I found the Caribbean Wedding Agency and they just made everything so simple and smooth. All I had to do just pick the colours and flowers, every bride`s dream! Everything else was taken care of. The wedding was held on Saona island only for two of us on a secluded beach, absolutely gorgeous. We were a little bit nervous at first (who wouldn`t be), but the team there was wonderful and created a very friendly and casual atmosphere, and we enjoyed every minute of our wedding day. We got more what we paid for: we got honest kindness from the team and they made our wedding day beautiful and we will always be grateful. Thank you C W you the best!
    U.I Just received the photos and they are spectacular! Thank you, Alex Newman for them!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Caribbean Wedding 13
    Caribbean Wedding 14
    Caribbean Wedding 15
    Caribbean Wedding 16
  • Phil

Phil · Married on 07/02/2018

Coming from the US we were running into so many issues being a same sex couple. Irina and her team totally stepped in and took the stress away! With some apprehension, not knowing this company, everything totally worked out. If you are looking to have a stress free wedding, put your plans into Caribbean Wedding's and Irina's hands. They will totally make your wedding dreams come true, no matter what your budget is. We had a private beach, amazing photo's and all 40+ of our guests were happy. You can trust them to give your wedding exactly what you dream of. We couldn't have been any happier. I 100% give my approval of their work. For some reason, I'm not able to use actual photographer's photos below, so they are from one of our cameras. I didn't want anyone to think we didn't get quality pics.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Caribbean Wedding 21
    Caribbean Wedding 22
    Caribbean Wedding 23

Caribbean Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much, Phillip! Was my pleasure to organize your wedding!! Say hello to Scott!

Lasca Pendley · Married on 06/07/2018

Best decision we made choosing Irina and her team!

Everyone with Caribbean Weddings was outstanding. Irina was so responsive and easy to work with. I was the anxious bride, but she had everything planned perfectly. We had a private wedding with just my parents in attendance. It was amazing and beautiful. Our video and pictures are fabulous. The beach was so beautiful. We almost used our resort, but Caribbean Weddings location and people were so much better, more responsive, and the location was gorgeous. Thank you so much for making our special day that much more special because it was so easy and perfect!!! Lasca and Jim

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Caribbean Wedding 24

Danny · Married on 06/06/2018

We made a bold move, to change our wedding location from the hotel to a private beach less than a month before our wedding date. The hotel was not helping us paint our dream wedding day, feeling more like a dollar sign instead of ahand crafted originally designed day for us. So we did some searches and came across Irina. With an impeccable track record, she is all that everyone says she is. Honest, straight to the point, and gets the job done. With the short amount of time left before wedding, arranging a beach wedding from scratch with decor, dance floor, projector for a movie, dj, tables, a welcome table, wedding cake, the roll down white carpet leading to the gazebo by the beach, she was a dream, excellent wedding coordinator. Thank you for making our perfect day without a hitch... oh and making the grand finale with fireworks... yeah... A+!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Caribbean Wedding 25

Vicky · Married on 06/01/2018

Hiring Irina for our wedding in Punta Cana was one of the best decisions we made. We are from Boston, MA and wanted to do a destination wedding, which we were very nervous about. Irina made everything very smooth and was extremely responsive via both email and whatsapp the entire time. We ended up having our wedding at the Pearl Beach Club with over 100 guests. Everything went perfectly and the venue was decorated so beautifully. This type of service requires a lot of trust because you will not be able to see most things until the day of the wedding which can be nerve racking. Irina sent us a very detailed presentation so that we would have an idea of what things would look like and she also put us in touch with a bunch of vendors that she trusts as well. We loved our photographer, DJ, and MC, and resort travel agent who were all referred by Irina. We also found Irina to be fair priced. We highly recommend Caribbean Wedding for anyone who wants a stress free wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Alex R Enescu · Married on 01/30/2018

Would highly recommend Caribbean Weding

Irina from Caribbean Weding helped me with planning and organizing my proposal. I came to her with a vague idea and she helped me out and had some excellent suggestions. They were very organised in their work and my proposal worked out so well and my girlfriend was so shocked by the proposal! They made sure the proposal was magical and everything my fiancee ever hoped for. Amazing service, very much recommended. Thank you again Irina!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Caribbean Wedding 26
    Caribbean Wedding 27
    Caribbean Wedding 28
    Caribbean Wedding 29

Ethan · Married on 09/23/2017

They made the impossible possible. Would use them all over again, everyone I worked with was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Marina · Married on 07/30/2017

A big thanks to Caribbean Wedding for making our wedding day such a fantastic occasion. All of our guests were warmly welcomed by and catered to throughout their stay thanks to your organization. The food was of the highest standard and the friendly service at the bar was well received. The positive feedback that we've received from family and us adds to the wonderful memories of an exceptional day.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Caribbean Wedding 30
  • O

Olga · Married on 07/28/2017

Dear Caribbean Wedding team! We would like to thank you again for such wonderful, amazing, unforgettable experience! We are so glad that we found you! The quality of your services is on top!
    Our wedding was in Shabby Chic style, we had photographer Anastasia and videographer Nik who was absolutely amazing and very easy going, they have done a really great job, our pictures and videos are so beautiful and real, you catched all our emotions during that special day, THANK YOU! Also would like to thank Irina for organising Make up artist and hair stylist Olga, she is a great person who likes her job a lot and she made me look like a beautiful doll! Thanks to Anastasia for such beautiful decorations and soft colours and flowers, the place was like a paradise!
    I highly recommend Caribbean Wedding agency to everyone who is villing to organise unforgettable wedding in Dominican Republic! Very professional team, quick response and high attention to detail and all your wishes!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Caribbean Wedding 31
    Caribbean Wedding 32
    Caribbean Wedding 33

Ksenija · Married on 06/10/2017

Great organization by Irina, very professional and easy to work with, responsive and quick replying on emails. Everything was absolutely perfect, on time and lovely planned with every single detail just like we wanted :)
    It was a pleasure to work with the Caribbean wedding team, photographer Alex was amazing, so was Olga with my hair and make-up, everybody made us feel very special and happy and the photos are gorgeous reminder of the wonderful time we had on our wedding day! Thank you Irina for making our special day amazing and unforgetable!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Cana · Married on 04/09/2017

Very professional agency with many options to offer a beautiful and unforgetable wedding experience! We could choose everything from a big portfolio and they prepare it exactly as we wished. Everything went according to the plan. We also could change the date because of bad weather. And the photos are really amazing! We are very happy about our caribbean wedding and can fully recommend this service :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

Michaela · Married on 03/18/2017

Hello,
    we want to say thank you to Irina for our wedding. It was fantastic.
    Everything on this day was perfect.
    Now we have beautiful photos and a wonderful wedding video .
    Our family and friends love it , too <3

Thank you one more time and we wish the whole team all the best !!!

Greetings from Germany
    Martin & Michaela

Sent on 07/04/2017

Brianna · Married on 01/26/2017

Absolutely amazing!!! You can not go wrong with the company! everything was above and beyond what i could have asked for!!! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! i recommend this company to everyone!!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jolita · Married on 01/17/2017

Our wedding was 17-01-17. We pick Caribbean Wedding team and that was a great choice.
    - Professional work
    - Easy communication
    - Attention
    - Help in all situation's
    and much more we got from this team.
    We are really grateful to them. :)

Sent on 03/08/2017

Beata · Married on 12/29/2016

Dear couples, I have searched for months to find the best wedding agency in the world, watched a lot of videos on Youtube, checked a lot of Instagram pages, and just the web itself, cause I wanted to find the best place, didn't care where it was, on which continent, and I HAVE FOUND IT! The best photography, video and decoration style as well as the most fun place with its caribbean atmosphere! We loved our master of ceremony! It was just as I imagined before or even better! Irina's team is the best! They really make efforts to make you feel happy and beautiful on your wedding day! (Sorry for my english, I am from Hungary. :) )

Sent on 02/12/2017

Sandra · Married on 12/19/2016

They are great! Everything was great!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lois · Married on 12/02/2016

We would just like to thank you for the most amazing day and perfect wedding. Irina and the team made this the best day ever, and was more than what we expected or we could of wished for. The service you provided was excellent, you was always very quick to respond to any queries we had and made the whole process less stressful for us. We would recommend you and your team to anyone that is considering getting married in the Dominican Republic and are extremely happy we used Caribbean Wedding Agency to arrange our wedding. Thank you. Love Brian and Lois xxx

Sent on 02/10/2017

It was a great day.All worked very professionally.
    Excellent photoshooting and video.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 11/09/2016

Irina and her team did an absolutely amazing job that was well beyond our expectations. We booked with her about a month before the wedding and she was right on top of things by constantly keeping in touch and discussing the décor options. We had silver, grey and coral as our wedding colors and she created a dream wedding by incorporating various details while keeping it stylish and classy. It was very easy to trust her and the result was incredible! The best wedding agency in DR!! Absolutely loved everything they did for us!!! We HIGHLY recommend their services. Also, we booked with Nicholas Ray from Caribbean Wedding Agency who did a stunning wedding video clip for us - very professional, fun and easy to work with. The video was extremely well done - amazing quality and absolutely beautiful. Loved it all - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/09/2016

Caribbean Wedding Agency did an incredible job for our wedding. Everything was top notch! You cannot go wrong with this agency - the quality of their services are incredible. Thank you for making our dream come true!

Sent on 03/30/2017