Caribbean Wedding Reviews

115 | Punta Cana, DO

115 Reviews for Caribbean Wedding

• Deimantė

Deimantė · Getting married on 04/12/2022

Dream wedding day became reality!

Me and my husband are so thankful for Carribean Wedding team and Irina especially, for all their efforts to do everything smooth and perfectly beautiful on our wedding day. Everything was as we imagined and even better! Irina is so attentive, she took the best care of us and thought through every detail during our special day - decorations, food, photoshoot, even post ceremony celebration in the middle of the sea, which we even didn't expect :) As we told to the team during drinking champagne, surrounded by starfishes, we even couldn't image, that our wedding day will be so extraordinary.
    If you want your tropical weddings without any stress and full of the best emotions, beautiful views and great atmosphere, you have to choose Caribbean Wedding team to organize your special day, they'll surely do it the best!
    Thank you one more time!

Best wishes
    Deimante and Evaldas

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Legna

Legna P. · Getting married on 03/12/2022

The best wedding planner in DR!

Irina is the sweetest and kindest wedding planner I have ever met! I got in touch with her from Boston after seeing her on the WeddingWire. I LOOOOOOOVED all the weddings she has done. Small wedding, large wedding, you name it, they are all beautiful!!!
    In our process, She was always willing to provide information, pictures, and videos about the different venues. Choosing a wedding venue long distance is very hard, but Irina gave us so much info that we felt we were in Punta Cana.
    Also, she was always available to answer any questions we had through WhatsApp, which I think is crucial when understanding the bride's vision. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our wedding because of personal reasons, but I know I will come back to Caribbean Wedding Dominican Republic next time.

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • ALEXANDER

Alexander P. · Getting married on 03/01/2022

la mejor decisión que pudimos tomar

simplemente espectacular, el trato fue muy cordial, Irina estuvo muy pendiente de todo y facilito cada detalle, realmente muy a gusto, fue la mejor decisión, el manejo del idioma fue genial

Sent on 02/02/2021

Aliaksandr S. · Getting married on 10/12/2021

Отличная организация! Супер эмоции!!!

Очень довольны организацией нашего праздника! Caribbean Wedding вы молодцы! Отдельное спасибо Ирине! Ирочка СПАСИБО за прекрасную церемонию! Ты помогла нам во всех вопросах!!! Даже личную плойку в отель привезла заранее!!!)))) Всё было супер! Никогда не пожалеем, что именно под твои слова первый раз надели кольца!!!!))))

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Jeff

Jeff C. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Proposal of a lifetime

I was trying to come up with a proposal idea the two weeks I was in the Dominican Republic. Two days before leaving I came across Caribbean Wedding. They were amazing and they were able to put together an incredible proposal on such short notice. They were professional and courteous. They made our day special, full of love and created memories that last a lifetime. My fiancé was absolutely blown away.

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Mario

Mario P. · Married on 12/30/2020

Todo perfecto, profesional y personalizado

Maravilloso trabajo, muy profesional y personal. Hicimos nuestra pedida de mano con ellos y no podemos estar más contentos y satisfechos. Me ayudaron en todos los preparativos, teniendo en cuenta que viajábamos desde España y con muy poca antelación. Me ayudaron con ideas propias y a encajar las cosas que yo tenía pensadas. Fotografías preciosas, montaje de vídeo fantástico, puesta en escena, organización... Todo genial para que podamos recordar este gran día el resto de nuestras vidas. Muchas gracias Irina por todo

Sent on 01/12/2021

Guido N. · Married on 12/15/2020

Muy buena experienci

Muy contentos por el servicio!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Mia

Mia P. · Married on 12/04/2020

Wonderful!

We highly recommend Irina and Carribean Wedding! Very responsive. It's hard to plan a wedding in another country but they made it basically stress free. We picked some details beforehand and then Irina met us at our hotel the day after our arrival to finalize details. Everything was wonderful! The decor and location was beautiful, the cake delicious, and an amazing photographer who had our photos to us within a week. A couple couldn't ask for a better, stress free way to get married. Many thanks to Irina and her team for a wonderful day!

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Daniela

Daniela V. · Married on 09/30/2020

My expérience was very good and very professional

I want to thank irina for her very professional work and she helped us a lot she made a great dream for us l am very grateful we love and l can recommend her great work to everyone, thank you 😊

Sent on 10/04/2020

Jhonatan D. · Married on 09/30/2020

Muy bn excelente

Gracias por tu gran trabajo y tu experiencia tiene un buen servicio de buena calidad me gusto mucho me sentí muy emocionado puedo recomendar ☺️

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Fatos

Fatos · Married on 05/12/2020

Greatful forever

How can my husband and i say thank you to Irina and her team that can truely show our appreciation i dont know. All we can say is, THANK YOU! You are truely amazing, sincer and professional. One of the biggest decisions we made around our wedding was to have a destination wedding, very big decision! Also very scary, not knowing how it can turn out when you are not in the same country. But all our fears and hesitation were completely taken care of by Irina! From the first moment we made contact she made everything very simple and easy. Her constant outreach, day and night..weekends.. when she was driving :) never gave up in answering every little question, big in my mind but she answered it so quickly to make it very little. Our family and friends were amazed and honestly are saying that it was the best wedding they have been too. From the food.. to the flowers.. to the music.. to the venue.. to the service.. it was owned by Irina and team to deliver! We are grateful to everything that you have done to make our big day so special. We love you always!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Роман

Роман ?. · Married on 04/02/2020

Perfect wedding organization

Wedding is a very important and delicate day in your life. And as usual, a lot of people are nervous on this day. They worry whether everything will be as they want, if everyting is allright and nothing is forgotten. So, in order to avoid all this, I recommend using the help of the Caribbean Wedding. A professional team will make this day as comfortable and unforgettable as possible. Organization, consultations, transfers, styling, filming - everything will be perfect, so even after years these pleasant memories will remain with you.

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Ross

Ross I. · Married on 02/14/2020

Excellent ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ~ Yesenia & Imamu - 02/18/2021

I highly recommend the Caribbean Wedding team. I took a chance with this company with my marriage proposal. They not only met, but exceeded my expectations with my proposal. So of course, I would want them to plan my wedding. Perfect weddings are greatly desired, but rarely achieved. Caribbean Wedding planned and coordinated us a flawless wedding. That is impressive by itself, but to do it during a pandemic, was simply amazing. They are truly making wedding dreams come true. Irina having been a bride, knows what women want and feel. Irina is what I call a " Wedding Whisperer. " I am so glad I chose Caribbean Wedding, and so will you.
    Signed - Forever Grateful 💞

Sent on 02/18/2021
  • Daria

Daria B. · Married on 12/30/2019

Unforgettable Day

For us it was wonderful and perfect day. We really recommend agency Caribbean Wedding in Punta Cana. Irina "Fairy" (our planner) took care about all the details and control everything. Every details were discussed online by WhatsApp and all the thing&decorations were tha same we expected. We just enjoyed the moment and positive vibes. We felt love on the air. All the time we were smiling and really happy. Thanks Caribbean Wending our wishes come try. We really like waching our Wedding movie and photos. It was the best day in our life ❤❤❤

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Kortney

Kortney G. · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfect day !

Irina is amazing ! Our wedding was just what we wanted it was perfect in every way ! Very professional and accommodating, it was nerve racking booking a wedding agency out of the country, but she made us feel at ease at all times especially when we were off the resort ! Thank you Irina and her team for everything ! Don’t book with a resort go through a local agency so you get a intimate wedding, without a bunch of tourists watching and being in your pictures 🥂🥂

Sent on 03/17/2020

Rakel S. · Married on 11/12/2019

Simbolique wedding

I would like to thanks Irina and her team for make for us yesterday a very special date in our lives.She has taken care of us and even if we were alone finally we have felt as we were in family.We have made the ceremony in Macao beach,very beutiful beach.i recommend Strong for couples that want to make of the date of their wedding an unforgatabble moment.Thanks Irina!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Elisandra

Elisandra · Married on 09/19/2019

Elisandra & Israel

Fizemos nossa renovação de votos em Setembro/2019 foi nossa comemoração de dez anos de casados. Irina sempre foi super prestativa e atenciosa, cuidou até da previsão do tempo para que não tivemos nenhum imprevisto e estragasse a nossa cerimônia tão especial. Sua equipe é nota mil, todos simpáticos e excelentes profissionais, cuidaram de cada detalhe com muito carinho. Desde o primeiro contato por whats com a Irina sempre fomos muito bem atendidos ela é um amor de pessoa. Obrigada equipe por tudo que fizeram por nós, por cada detalhe que se preocuparam. Super indico está empresa.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • С

Сергей · Married on 09/07/2019

Очень довольны!

Долго решали где провести свадьбу, выбрали Доминиканскую республику. Друзья посоветовали Caribbean Wedding, так как сами в прошлом году играли свадьбу. Организатор Ирина специалист своего дела, спасибо огромное за эти эмоции и красивые фотографии!!!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Sarah L. · Married on 07/06/2019

Created my dream wedding!

Professional, responsive, and provides excellent service! Caribbean Weddings made planning a destination wedding easy. Everything was done perfectly and was beautiful. I can't thank them enough for helping to create my dream wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Jackie J. · Married on 06/13/2019

Pearlfect Wedding Day!

We can’t thank Irina Enough!

We changed the location 3 months before the wedding after speaking with Irina over the phone. We were originally supposed to have our wedding on the resort we were staying at but did not feel like they were catering to our wants and needs. Our wedding Day turned out absolutely perfect and beautiful! We were married at Pearl Beach Resort, which Irina and her team decorated to our specifications. Irina recommended the DJ, Photographer and Videograher. We were very happy and our guest had an amazing time.

We will forever have a special place in our hearts for you and your team!

The Johnson’s
    6/13/2019

Sent on 04/04/2020

Chie K. · Married on 03/10/2019

03/10/2019

Hi All !!!
    One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to choose Caribbean Wedding!!!
    I normally don’t write reviews, but this time, I HAVE TO because Irina and her team did an amazing job that I want every couple to know!!!!

Communication: I did all the research that I could on wedding vendor which include all the resorts around Bavaro area. I emailed them and waited days to get response….But Irina who is the owner of Caribbean Wedding contacted to me less than a day! No question was too big or small for Irina, she constantly proved her dedication through numerous email with myself which shows how much she cares about her client!

Wedding day: we had our ceremony on a private and exclusive beach called Cabeza de Toro which located in the Punta Cana-Bavaro area(15 mins from resorts zone). Green beach and Blue sky!!!The beach also has a small pier, boat and swing for the photo shoot. The cake and flowers arrived on time, the ceremony was beautifully set up and most important the whole ceremony was stress-free even with 2 kids(3 & 7)!!! Irina was there with me All day long to make sure everything is perfect!

No matter the size of the wedding, If you are looking for an extremely diligent, organized, and professional wedding day coordinator with a passion for her clients, then I would strongly encourage you to contact Irina. To us, Irina is not just another vendor, but a friend!!!she made our dream comes true!!!Thanks Irina, our day wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Caribbean Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much!!! Say hello the kids ❤️ Was our pleasure to be with you and organize you big day!!!! Thank you for chosen us!
  • Ramona

Ramona P. · Married on 01/11/2019

Ramona&Alin

Hello to all !It is time to share our experience wedding from 11.01.2019 in Cabeza de Toro private beach in Dominican Republic.After a huge research for wedding planners we find Carriben Agency in Dominican and I contact them via email, and what's app .Here start the journey , doesn't matter in what corner of the world you are brides ,contact the agency ,talk online you can settle-up everything for the big day .From time ,date avenue ,decor , colour, it is a large catalog to see and choose.Any combination from the catalogue can be done.Once you arrived to destination you will have a meeting with a lovely lady Irina (owner ) to talk about the last details .So Brides don't be anxious about the organisation or how you arrive to the venue everything is in good hands tx to Irina and her all team,Witch they do and amazing job .You just think how nice you will look and what an amazing day you can have!
    Photography by Alex very nice guy,lots of patient to caught you in all stunning moments and movements.An album for a life memorie.
    I highly recommend Carriben Agency for their 100% organisation, seriously, dedication, customer service.
    Thank you Irina and all team for this life time day we made part from you're beauty services and you made part from the beauty of our happiness.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Caribbean Wedding's reply:

Thank you very much, Ramona! Was our pleasure to organize your big day! I wish you the best💓 and many years of happiness and love 💝

Natalja H. · Married on 12/14/2018

more than expected

The zipper on my wedding dress broke 2 days before the ceremony. But our coordinator Irina picked up the dress, bought a new zipper, found a seamstress and got it all fixed.
    She saved our day. Thank you very much again for the help and wonderful day.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Tricia · Married on 10/10/2018

I usually don't give 5 stars for all areas, I can be critical of service providers. In this case I had no choice. Irina and her team exceeded my expectations. Irina helped me coordinate my surprise proposal in DR via email and text. I live in Orlando, Florida and had a vision of a surprise proposal in my head. She brought it to life. She took care of all the details. Her team was so warm and supportive, after it was over I felt like we had been friends in a different lifetime. So natural and so sincerely excited for us. Caribbean Wedding team will not let you down. Our pictures came out beautifully. Shout out to Alex, our driver who picked us up in his sweet Mustang and took us to the most beautiful place I've ever been- Playa Juanillo. A huge thank you to Anastasia for capturing our special moment and being a good sport after having a stomach flu the day before. We are a same sex couple and did not feel an ounce of discrimination. It was a huge weight off my shoulders and I'll always remember that day and the wonderful people that were a part of it from Caribbean Weddings. Overall, exceptional experience. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • Tatjana

Tatjana K. · Married on 09/26/2018

Our best day!!

We got married in September 2018 on Saona Island.
    We were choosing company for organizing our wedding quite a long time, but after we found Carribean Wedding, we had no doubts - we want to work with that team!
    Irina - director was always very helpful and patient, was answering all my questions very fast. Anastasia, who was responsible for decorations discussed with me everything in small details, so everything was more than perfect!
    Organization was on a top level, natural flowers were delivered to Island safe, cake was beautiful.
    We enjoyed work of video operator and photographer!

Thank you again! The best wedding team ever!

Sent on 11/25/2018