Cardome Renaissance Centre Reviews

12 | Georgetown, KY

12 Reviews for Cardome Renaissance Centre

• User3919745 ·

Very beautiful and pretty venue. Everyone there very nice .

Sent on 03/07/2015

They made it quick and easy to book my wedding! I felt at total ease. They showed us around the area and answered all of our questions. Such a great value for a beautiful venue!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/05/2014

We had our ceremony at the Hitching Post on the back lawn and the reception inside the Black Barn. Excellent venue for the rustic wedding or just a low key and comfortable, no frills wedding. Allison, our event consultant was amazing to work with. She was more than helpful in suggesting ideas and the day of, she was fantastic in getting us all set for our day.

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 06/28/2014

Cardome was the absolute perfect setting for our wedding. The front yard, fountain, or Ginkgo tree are all amazing backdrops for a ceremony. The staff here is phenomenal. They were willing to go above and beyond to accommodate us. Allison was such an amazing person to work with and really makes you feel comfortable. The upstairs doesn't need much to be decorated because it has an antique beauty to it. Cardome doesn't force you to use any specific vendors, but has their list of favorites so you are free to choose who you wish. And unlike most, they allow you to do your own alcohol thing either through a caterer or through your own license. There isn't anywhere else we found that made us feel so at home when it came to the most special day of our lives. I would highly recommend Cardome Center and their staff for everything from Weddings to sweet 16s.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Sharon · event on 05/17/2014

We had our wedding at the black barn located on Cardome Center property. It was a wonderful day with the wedding outside and reception inside. Our guest enjoyed the atmosphere of the area and enjoyed themselves very much. The staff was wonderful to work with and helped us very much. Thanks again Cardome for a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

I cannot say enough good things for the Cardome Center and Allison P. She was so impressively responsive. Once emailed, I did not go a day without hearing back, and sometimes it was nearly immediate. Every question was answered fully and professionally. Truthfully, I asked a lot of questions, but nothing was left to chance or as a surprise because Allison always had an answer or solution.
    We initially booked a June 21st backup date, but when Allison emailed me about our preferred June 1st date opening up, we had to take it.
    Allison did absolutely everything to make the switch and everything before and after that point as clear and simple as possible. She went above and beyond on every account. It is so easy to tell how much she loves her job and Cardome with how much time and effort she puts in. She really made the experience personal. I could very much describe my experience as though I was going to be the only bride at the place for the year.
    That being said my only regret was not asking about there being other weddings on the property, because there were 2 other weddings there on our day. I had not even considered this, but the different venues are really close together, so quite a few of my guests ended up going to the wrong wedding at first because they saw signs or ceremony set up outside. Had I known this I definitely would have put up more signs to help my guests to the chapel, because this caused some of them to miss the whole ceremony.
    Overall, Cardome is a hidden gem, whether it's as a wedding venue, historical landmark, or just a stop on your road trip. It's definitely worth a visit. We liked working with them and we really enjoyed our time here.

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • ♥FutureMrsCarr♥

Diana · Married on 06/04/2011

Excellent service! Everything was perfect thank you!!

Sent on 06/05/2011
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 04/11/2015

Loved everything about the beautiful black barn!! Was perfect for our simple rustic wedding, the staff was excellent and the space was a wonderful value for the 2 day rental we had. We were able to host all our events, including rehearsal dinner all in one place for everyone's convenience .

Sent on 04/20/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2015

Besides being locked out of the Black Barn the morning of my reception and having to call the emergency number to have someone come let us in, this was a great location. They even provided someone to help direct people where to park.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Great afforable place for a reception!

Sent on 10/29/2014

3.5

We had a great experience to start, then with no notice our "planner" changed and she was not very on top of things so we had to start from scratch. Once everything go figured out it was much better and they where very helpful the weekend of the wedding

Sent on 09/24/2015

3.0

We held our reception at the Black Barn there at the Cardome Center. It was perfect! It came with tables and chairs, nice restrooms, lighting, fans. It fit our guest list of 160 ok, any more than that and it would be tight. 120 would be perfect in there. The layout of the barn was perfect. Allison, who was the coordinator there but I think has transferes positions, was awesome! She answered my 50 questions quickly and if she couldn't answer them, she'd find out the answer. The price of the barn was great compared to other vendues similar. It was a great experience from start to end.

Sent on 10/20/2014