Cardinal Floral Design Reviews

37 | Gaines, MI

37 Reviews for Cardinal Floral Design

Meredith · Married on 07/29/2017

I'm not sure where to begin, Jessica with Cardinal Floral Design has a true gift and was a gift to our wedding day. She truly brought our vision to life beyond my expectations. She was not only wonderful to work with, but was so willing to accommodate and make our dream work within our budget too. Planning and communicating with her was a breeze and made everything so enjoyable.

The day of the wedding came and our bouquets were delivered to the house. Not only were they packaged incredibly (you could tell this was something she had created to help them travel the 3 or 4 hours safely), but they were GORGEOUS. My Mom came to me while I was getting my makeup done and told me I had to see my bouquets - they were stunning. She couldn't believe how they arrived and what they looked like. Her words were "If this is any sign of what your arrangements are going to look like, it's going to be incredible" and she was right! I didn't get to see the table arrangements until after the ceremony when all of our guests had already ventured over to the tent for cocktail hour. When I saw the tent I got chills. The floral arrangements on the guest tables were stunningly perfect! Not to mention our head table garland was phenomenal! Jessica is a visionary - she put this all together through our conversations and few 'inspiration' pictures. I loved working with Jessica and you will too!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Cardinal Floral Design/Jessica is FANTASTIC! We were so pleased with all of our floral arrangements and her professionalism. She was flexible as I needed to adjust our totals and her designs are brilliant! I highly recommend working with Jessica.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Clorrisa · Married on 04/22/2017

My experience was all around amazing! She listened to my vision and made it happen at a reasonable price. I would reccomend her to any future bride! She even met me half way so I could pick up my head pieces. She wanted to make sure my whole day was as stress free as possible and that flowers would be know concern of mine!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Jessica was amazing to work with. Her flower designs for my daughter's wedding were so beautiful. Very impressed with her overall service ??????Will for sure refer her and use her again for all our flowering needs.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Leslie · Married on 07/02/2016

Jessica was sooo great to work with! She quickly responded to my emails while planning and helped me decide what would be best for our budget. On the wedding day all of our flowers that we ordered from her (my bouquet, toss bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres) looked so perfect! Everyone complimented my bouquet! I couldn't have thought of a bouquet any better!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Briana · Married on 05/14/2016

Jessica provided much more than just breathtaking floral on my wedding day. Jessica is also an exceptionally genuine person who goes above and beyond with her work. Doing business with her is more like doing business with a friend that you've known for a long time. Above all, she absolutely loves what she does and is extremely passionate about her vocation which is evident in all of her work. She understood the vision I was going for and made it her own in such a creative and beautiful way. I'm so grateful to have come across Cardinal Floral Designs. My wedding planner was also very impressed with her work and I will definitely be recommending her services to anyone who needs floral. Thank you again Jessica from the bottom of my heart! If you choose CFD you're not just choosing flowers; you're choosing vision, creativity, and passion- and that is hard to find folks!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

Jessica was wonderful to work with, she gave me exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. We had so many compliments on the bouquets. My Bridal bouquet was the best, it was massive and I can't wait to have it dried and in my shadowbox to show forever. I told her what flowers I wanted in it and she created a perfect masterpiece of flowers. I only wish I could have carried that bouquet around with me forever it was so beautiful. You cannot go wrong by asking her to do your flowers, and she was the best price around.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Tracey · Married on 04/22/2016

Loved working with Jessica @ Cardinal Floral Design ~ The price was very reasonable too & The flowers were beautiful!! Please make sure to check with her before making your final decision....

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jessica was amazing, very open to all new ideas and always looking out for your best interest. Was able to meet with me a few times to go over details with no problems. Set up my venue while we were getting ready and it looked absolutely beautiful!! Everything I ever wanted!!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Rae · Married on 10/03/2015

Beautiful flowers at a great cost! Wonderful to work with, and easy to contact, if she misses your call she is great at a quick response back. We had a last minute order add on 2 days before the and she did it no problem without any extra charge! Will definitely go back if in need of flowers in the future and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for an amazing quality at an amazing cost!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/29/2015

Jessica was awesome to work with! Super quick to respond to any of my questions and very flexible even when I screwed up on how many centerpieces I needed! The flowers were beautiful and we received SO many compliments. Definitely recommend CFD to anyone that is getting ready for their big day!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2015

I heard about Cardinal Floral Design from a friend. I sent pictures off of pinterest of the styles i liked. Jessica was always available to answer any questions I had. The flowers looked great and held together very well. I would definitely recommend Cardinal Floral Design!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/25/2015

Jessica the owner of Cardinal was a pleasure to work with from the minute I contacted her.
    It didn't take much for Jessica to realize my style and vision.
    Jessica was always quick with her responses, willing to make revisions when requested.
    The day of the wedding Jessica and her Husband set up all table arrangements and set up throughout our venue. When I arrived and was pushed about into the bridal room, I was speechless when I saw my bouquet along with the bridal party and mothers flowers. They were beyond anything I had ever dreamed of. The colors, flowers, sizes, ribbon, lace every little detail was perfection!!!! I could not have been happier! All the tables were set up with her arrangements so beautifully. We received numerous comments from others as to how nice Jessica and her husband were during set up. There wasn't one thing I would have changed.
    Jessica also designed some arrangements and ribbons for our simple ceremony. They to were perfect!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Trisha · Married on 06/27/2015

I couldn't have picked a better florist. Very professional, curious, responsive and fulfilled my every request! My flowers were gorgeous, healthy and my arrangements were perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2015

sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

I was beyond happy with the floral provided by Jessica. everything she did from the bridal party flowers to the center pieces looked amazing. The state I was married in was not the state in which I live, so everything was done via email and Jessica was able to capture the exact look I was going for. She used all white flowers, one being white hydrangeas, which I've heard stories of them browning very quickly, it's been two days since my wedding and ALL the flowers still shown no sign of browning. Jessica was great to work with. The quality of her floral and her overall professionalism helped make my day special and incredibly beautiful.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2015

Jessica was wonderful to work with! I emailed her idea pictures and she priced out those to give me a realistic picture. She then worked with me on designing similar bouquets/boutonnière that were within my budget. I had 4 bouquets and boutonnières made for myself and bridal party. She was very easy to work with and coordinate with for "The" day.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Amber · Married on 11/29/2014

Jessica was great to work with. Her designs were beautiful. She was prompt with delivery and very easy to communicate with. I am so happy with how my wedding flowers turned out. Thank you!

Sent on 11/30/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/01/2014

I knew Jessica would be doing my wedding flowers before I was even engaged. I grew up a town over from her and had the chance to become friends while attending college (while she was taking her floral design classes).
    Cardinal Floral Design traveled two hours for our big day. I can't thank them enough! The bouquets looked just like the inspiration pictures I provided.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Wedding flowers were everything i had ever dreamed of an more!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Erin · Married on 08/15/2014

Jessica was great to work with! She did the flowers for our wedding in August (and it was a large wedding party!) Everything turned out great and looked beautiful :) She was very flexible with changes, responded quickly to my questions, and was reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend her and I plan to use her for future events!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/28/2014

I was so pleased with my flowers! They were fun, and different!! The colors matched perfectly . Jessica was very open to hear what I wanted and was very easy to work with. She was very prompt with all of my questions I had. I would definitely refer her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Tara · Married on 06/21/2014

Jessica was the vendor that didn't feel like a vendor-- I was unable to meet her in person, so we did much of our planning through email. I always received a friendly and prompt reply, and it was clear that my vision was of the utmost importance to her; I can be kind of fickle, but she handled each new idea or curveball I threw to her with grace and ease. It was so fun, too-- I can tell she really loves what she does.
    Once we had talked a while and I gave her my budget, she shared with me what she was planning and gave me a preliminary quote. Beyond designing a gorgeous centerpiece, bouquet and boutonniere, she communicated with several wholesalers to accommodate my request for hundreds of feet of ivy; and I was floored when she still came in under budget.
    She even traveled several hours to deliver it all in person on the day-- she arrived right on time and gave me a rundown of how to keep my bouquet and the boutonniere fresh until the ceremony, and once she'd shown me the ivy and how it had been packed so I wouldn't have any questions when it came time to use it, she wished me luck and went on her way.
    The flowers were completely perfect, the ivy worked out just as I had hoped, and working with Jessica was so effortless and enjoyable-- I'd recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Tara · Married on 06/07/2014

Jessica was so great! She took all my ideas and made them ten times better. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for with my bouquet and she came up with something amazing! Everyone complimented it all night and my photographers couldn't resist taking tons of pictures of it. She definitely went the extra mile with my escort card display too and took all the decorations up a notch. It was all beautiful, she and her husband are great. Book her now while you still can!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Julia · Married on 05/31/2014

LOVED Jess! She was such a help and totally worth everything we wanted and looked for in a florist!

Would recommend her to anyone for anything!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Cristal · Married on 12/28/2013

I absolutely loved my flowers! Jessica did a beautiful job.

Sent on 01/03/2014