Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting Reviews

86 Reviews for Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting

86 Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting Reviews

Lesley · Married on 11/02/2018

Awesome DJ

We hired Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting for our wedding and had an awesome experience! Mike is very personable and professional! Our wedding lighting and gobo design were beautiful. The music selection was great and our guests had a fun time! I highly recommend Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting!

Meahaose · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike and Ryan are the best! We found them really early on in our planning process and they were incredibly helpful. We were only looking for a DJ but came away with lighting, chairs and drapes as well. They were willing to work with our budget and even went out of their way to accomadate us on things like a wedding dance music mix. Both Mike and Ryan are great at what they do and are very straightforward with their responses. They have so much experience and pointed out a ton of different do’s and don’t’s we never thought to consider because of our lack of knowledge with wedding planning. We had tons of people tell us afterward that our wedding was one of the best, if not the best, and most fun wedding they’d ever attended. We absolutely couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everything was so stressful leading up to the day for various reasons but Ryan and Mike were solid throughout the entire process. Please don’t hesitate to go with these guys. They’re a family-run business and you couldn’t ask for a better group of people to work with. Thank you Ryan and Mike and all the folks at your company!

Alvine · Married on 08/17/2018

Carcano DJ really brought my vision to life. From their very professional manner of operation, to helping me create the vision of how I wanted my reception to look, to how it all came together. Excellent communication all step of the way till you are satisfied. Will definitely be recommending them to all
    My friends and family. They were just great. Thank you

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

I want to thank Mike and Ryan for everything they did to make our wedding special. A truly professional group of people and fun to celebrate your special day with. Everything was flawless from the music for our ceremony and reception to the gobo light and photo booth. Everyone had such a great time thanks to you!

Stephanie & Tony

Adam · Married on 03/24/2018

There is nothing more convenient during the wedding planning process, than finding the right vendor for one service and then learning they offer other services you need. That was our experience with Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting. We were initially interested Carcano for its DJ services and ended up using their services for much more, including master of ceremonies, Chiavari chairs, pipe & drape, lighting, etc. On top of that, they referred us to our wonderful photographer Stefani Welsh Photography, our fun and modern photo booth vendor Capture Photo Booths and even part of our evening entertainment, the talented duo Bolero Soul. Carcano is a great family-owned business and the quintessential one-stop-shop. We are truly lucky we met Mike and Debbie early on in our wedding planning process.

Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting 1

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Wedding planning was stressful enough, so finding the right team felt like we had to move mountains to make it happen. BUT... DJ Carcano was HANDS DOWN the best and most professional DJ service we've ever experienced.

We've been to our fair share of weddings, and most of the time the music wasn't that great. :( So we wanted to make sure that our guests had a good time, and the music would please all ages. Debbie worked with us to make sure that would happen.

They were professional from start to finish, reliable, super flexible, and easy to work with! They were always a phone call or email away. On the day of our wedding, Ryan was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier. We got married in March of this year, and, up to this day, people are still talking about how much they loved the music played at our wedding.

If you're looking for a DJ, STOP LOOKING NOW and hire DJ Carcano! Seriously... you will not be disappointed. Thank you guys for such a wonderful evening, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of our wedding.

Von · Married on 01/06/2018

Mike was very professional and responsive to your needs. He knows every little detail and made our event that much more special. A must if you need any type of lighting, set up and visuals!

Donna · Married on 12/01/2017

Mike did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding!

Christa · Married on 11/11/2017

This is a family owned business and they are great at what they do

Letisha · Married on 10/20/2017

My husband and I booked Carcano DJ for our wedding and they did a fantastic job. Our guest enjoyed all the music and danced until we had to leave. We also used them for our chairs and couldn’t have been happier. Thank you for helping make our day so special.

Greg · Married on 09/03/2017

Mike was THE perfect DJ! He provided our chairs, fantastic night lighting for our venue, and a complete DJ set to accompany his MC'ing. We could not have asked for a better host/MC on our amazing day!

Cindy · Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was this past Sunday and man, it was a PARTY. I heard of Mike from a colleague of mine and was able to have a meeting with him. From the second I met him, I knew we would hire him and his company. We had a very lengthy meeting, but I felt so at ease the entire time. I asked SO many questions, and Mike was able to answer them all without hesitation.

I came back a couple of days later to meet the DJ assigned to my wedding, his son, Ryan. Ryan was also the owner of the photo booth company we hired (which was awesome as well, btw). Ryan was so sweet and after meeting with him as well, we put down a deposit.

The day of my wedding came, and Ryan was an absolute hit. He kept the dance floor completely packed the entire night. SO many of my family and friends complimented us on how good of a DJ we had and how they had never seen so many people on a dance floor. Ryan knew exactly the flow of the party and the transitions were flawless. He also took requests and made all of my guests happy with the variety of music he was able to play. One thing we said from the beginning was that we not only wanted a wedding, but we wanted a kick-ass party with everyone dancing. Ryan was able to deliver that and I am sure people will talk about that for many years to come. Thank you for making our wedding a hit!

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Mike and his crew were fantastic and kept my wedding guest dancing all night! We were thrilled the up lights and our wedding logo placed on the dance light with the lights. Overall fantastic to work with and I highly recommend them!

Andrea · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Mike and his son were excellent! They did a great job of keeping all of our guests informed and entertained and the music selection was superb, if we were to do it all again we would choose them again and again. The professionalism and effort that was put in was visible to see. Thank you again for everything!

Kelli · Married on 06/03/2017

Overall, great experience working with them!

• I

Ismael · Married on 05/28/2017

DJ Michael Carcano is AWESOME!

katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Hire Carcano DJ for your wedding and you will not be upset. From our first meeting, I knew he was going to be our wedding DJ. His enthusiasm and love is more than evident. He also provides chair, lighting, draping, video/audio so he was a one stop shop for our wedding needs. He and his team were always to quick to respond via email, text, or phone call.

We will definitely be using him for any future events.

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2017

Overall had an amazing experience. We booked Chiavari chairs and the DJ through Carcano, and we could not have been happier with the services that were provided. Everyone was very prompt and helpful!! Debbie truly went out of here way to help with the ceremony setup!! The DJ was great and really kept the flow of the reception going!!

Leigh · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Carcano DJ for our wedding was so fun and easy! My husband and I met with Mike and he gave us the rundown of the business, gave us a demo of the equipment and lighting available, and was just so obviously excited about his business that we couldn't help but be excited too. Once we booked them, they sent us some paperwork asking which songs we wanted to use for certain parts of the ceremony and the reception. My husband and I struggled with this, so we pretty much only provided them with the bare minimum, but on the day of the wedding Ryan (our DJ) absolutely nailed all of the music. The biggest thing that stood out was that my husband wanted a Blue October song for the wedding party and our grand entrance to the reception, but most people haven't heard of Blue October so the song wasn't recognizable and also had a rather long, slow intro before picking up in speed. So literally the night before the wedding I emailed them asking if we could change that song to a popular Justin Timberlake song. They said absolutely, no problem. So entering the reception, the wedding party was all introduced to the JT song and when it was my husband's and my turn to walk out we were expecting the same JT song... so imagine our surprise and excitement when we realized Ryan had cut the original Blue October song to start at the chorus for us and my husband still got to walk out to his favorite song! We were so incredibly happy with Carcano DJ for taking the initiative like that and making our night just that much more special. As for the music the rest of the night, we got so many comments from our guests about how perfect the music was all night long. We loved working with Mike and Ryan and would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Kelly · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I cannot recommend Mike and team enough! Mike, his wife Debbie, and son Ryan were all an absolute pleasure to work with. Mike made us feel at ease from the moment we met him and we loved how outgoing he was. He was respectful of what we wanted for our wedding and was excellent at following up and clarifying any last minute things up until the big day! He and Ryan we amazing on our wedding day, they kept the energy up and were always smiling. They helped keep our reception moving and were so respectful and kind whenever they needed us to participate in the next event. We had a wonderful wedding with Carcano DJ!

Jonathan · Married on 02/25/2017

Had our wedding in February and we could not have chosen a better DJ/entertainer. They completely transformed a dull venue to something magical. They worked tirelessly to get the place looking amazing. From the moment that we first spoke to mike until the last goodbye when we were done with the wedding my wife and I do not have one negative comment on their service and their work. Would recommend them to anyone without second thoughts. Thank you Carcano DJ for making our dreams a reality

• I

Iane · Married on 01/14/2017

Mike and his crew were great! Super accommodating, very knowledgeable and responsive. I have to admit that I didn't provide a lot of instruction and my wedding was not perfectly coordinated/timed but Mike and his team were able to go with the flow and got the dancing started perfectly. I would definitely hire again.

Damian · Married on 01/07/2017

If you want to work with a family owned business that really cares about your happiness and the success of your wedding as if you were one of their own, go with the Carcanos. They are an amazing family who runs this business with extreme professionalism and poise. Made planning our wedding a breeze. You won't regret it!

vicky · Married on 11/19/2016

Mike was my DJ for my wedding and I highly recommend his services! He also provided uplighting, custom gobo, and Chiavari chairs.

My venue recommended Mike for DJ services and after meeting him in person, we booked him right away. He is flexible, easy to communicate with, and has affordable prices. He works with your budget and goes above and beyond! He DJ’s often at my venue so it helped that he knew the venue staff well. I loved his honest opinions/advice and he helped finalize my day of timeline. On the day of, the chairs and lighting were perfect. I wanted to walk down the aisle to a specific part of a song and he made it happen. The music was on point and I received so many compliments on how awesome the DJ/music was the whole night. He even managed to get my older family members out on the dance floor (and I have never seen them dance before). It was a stress-free process having him as my DJ and he helped make my wedding dream come true. I would recommend his services to any bride-to-be!