Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting Reviews

103 | Lake Forest, CA

103 Reviews for Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting

• Olivia

Olivia Boyer · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Carcano Family is beyond amazing!!

I found Carcano DJ on instagram and that led me to their website where I was able to research all about their business. I knew early on I wanted to hire Mike as our DJ due to his great experience in the wedding DJ industry. Carcano DJ is a family-owned business and they also provide extra services such as lighting, drapery, chairs, & photobooth. The Carcanos are really great people and after our meeting with them I felt super excited to hire them! Mike will be DJing and providing lighting for our venue (Chuck Jones Center).

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lisa Allen · Married on 11/30/2019

Carcano Was Amazing!

Through snowy mountain roads and no electricity except with a generator, Mike made our wedding happen! These are the DJ's to use for any event! Thank you Mike and Debbie!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Juan Gomez · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent!

Great flexibility with the timeline of the wedding. The photo booth was an awesome addition as well

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Pearl

Pearl Hwang · Married on 09/28/2019

The best!

Working with Mike was easily one of the best decisions I made while I was planning for my wedding. Before meeting with Mike, I talked to numerous vendors for draping, lighting, chairs, and DJ/EMCEE's that all charged an arm and a leg. Mind you, it's not the easiest to find someone who does it ALL- but Mike does all of that and more! You also have to consider that when you hire multiple vendors they each charge a delivery fee, so it's awesome that Mike has everything you need and you really won't have to look anywhere else!
    Mike is incredibly fun to work with and upon meeting him, you can tell he's passionate about what he does and he will go above and beyond to make your day special for you.
    Not only did my husband and I love Mike, but our guests did as well! And that's not an easy feat when you get a group of 200 Korean people in one room..
    Nonetheless, I had a great time working with Mike and I would recommend him to friend's and family in the future when they're ready to tie the knot. It was truly an honor working with him and an experience I will never forget!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Job

Job Leo Herrera · Married on 09/14/2019

I highly recommend Carcano DJ!

My (now) wife and I hired Michael and his crew to provide audio, visual, and lighting for our wedding.

Michael and his crew provide excellent customer service. First, they sent us a contract with everything clearly stated as to what they were going to provide, our responsibilities, and their responsibilities.

Once we had the contract signed, they scouted our venue a couple of months in advance. Then they came back the day before the wedding to set everything up. They went above and beyond by helping us with some additional touches around the venue.

The day of the wedding, they looked great. My wife had provided them with a Spotify playlist to work with. They used it and added their own songs. Everyone loved the music. They MC'ed the wedding perfectly.

Some additional points. They always responded to our e-mails, calls, and texts right away. They were always friendly and upbeat. I highly recommend Carcano DJ!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Joshua Reyes · Married on 08/31/2019

Happy that we decided to hire them

My wife and I were fortunate to have been introduced to Mike as a possible vendor for our wedding. In addition to them DJing our wedding, they helped with a lot of other things (white dance floor, uplighting, pin spot lighting) that really tied our banquet room together. First and foremost, my wife and I appreciate how professional their entire team was throughout the process. You can tell this is a BUSINESS they run, rather than something they do "on the side" to make a little extra money. Everything from our first in-person meeting to communications via email to Debbie reviewing everything with us the week before to Mike and Ryan DJing the wedding reception, reassured us that we made the right choice in hiring them for our wedding. Mike and Ryan were there on time and had everything set up way before our guests had arrived. We received constant praise on the choice of music that was played throughout the night. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty. In addition to that, the energy brought by Mike and Ryan had our guests excited and kept them engaged throughout the entire evening. I highly suggest meeting with them if you are planning a wedding or an event where you may need the services of a DJ in addition to some of the other services they provide.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Cara Ottaway · Married on 07/19/2019

Excellent!

Excellent service! You guys made our wedding beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Love Carcano DJ

First of all, Mike is a great human being! He was so fun to talk to and work with when we were planning our wedding. He made sure to get all the songs we wanted played and made sure that our “must haves” were at the top of the list. We also worked with him on up lighting and lights for the dance floor, which were great! My husband wanted our reception to feel/look like a concert, and boy did Mike make sure that happened. He was professional, helpful and entertaining! He really made sure to keep the party going and played songs in the perfect order to keep our guests on the dance floor. He worked closely with our photographer and wedding coordinator to make sure that everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfect for us. We loved working the Mike and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Ryan Bell · Married on 06/23/2019

Carcano DJ will make your wedding the party it should be!

Where do I begin? Mike, Ryan and the whole family at Carcano DJ were nothing short of amazing. We received SO many compliments on our reception from our family and friends. They do a fantastic job of running the evening's festivities, music, and entertainment. We also used their photo booth and it was perfect as well. Don't hesitate, hire this team for your wedding now!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Michael · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

Excellent and professional outfit! Carcano DJ made our wedding ceremony and reception event a fantastic success. Mike, Debbie, and there staff were absolutely professional, timely, and knowledgeable with the lighting, music, and MC service. Our guests all had a great time! Thank you Carcano DJ Audio Visual and lighting for helping make our day perfect. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya Brown · Married on 05/10/2019

Best wedding dj

We hired Mike for our wedding on October 5, 2019 at the Summit House. He was on our preferred vendor list given to us by our venue and we could not have been more grateful to have been introduced to him. I had already reached out to another dj that was recommended to us. However, when I was making an appointment with our photographer, Stefani Welsh, she mentioned that she was out of the same office as him and offered to set up a meeting to meet both of them. After my husband and I met with Mike we knew instantly that he was a perfect fit for us. We really loved his experience with weddings, his music vibe, professionalism, and just how easy going and dependable he presented himself and his company to be. Coming from someone who works in a family business, I also really liked that they work together. He also did our gobo and uplighting which made our reception even more special. If our venue package did not include almost everything we needed, we would definitely have rented everything from Mike. If you are in need of someone for your wedding or an event, honestly stop looking because you found him. I feel one of the biggest mistakes people make when hiring their dj is that they don't hire a wedding/events dj. You need someone that can not only read the crowd and capture your vibe, but someone that is great on the mic, understands how weddings flow, and great at timing....believe me....it makes all the difference!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Chris · Married on 03/29/2019

Awesome! Great DJ

Michael Carcano did our wedding on March 29 in Brea and he KILLED IT! Our guests had a blast and were on the dance floor ALL night. He was easy to work with, very professional, and a lot of fun. He played most of our song selections and made some great suggestions of his own. DEFINITELY recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Roxanne Castellano-Peralta · Married on 03/22/2019

Mike was awesome!

We met Mike at a bridal show and from the moment we met him he hooked us in. He is super friendly, energetic, outgoing and funny, all of the qualities you want in a DJ. He made sure the entire night was upbeat and fun. We had a lot of compliments from our guests about him. I think it says a lot about a DJ when they have the dance floor full the entire night, that was Mike. We decided to do a flash mob for our first dance and him and his son put the track together and it was perfect. We told him the genres we wanted played and his song selections were on point. He also did our uplighting which looked beautiful. Their entire family works together in an office in Tustin. If you need a photographer, photo booth, chair or linen rentals, lighting, draping, or a DJ their family does it all. They made our wedding perfect. We highly recommend Mike and his family.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jazmin · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing!

Everything you read on all of these reviews is TRUE. They are the best thing that happened to our wedding. Ou original DJ bailed on us a little over a month before our wedding on 12.23.18 and we found them by chance on WeddingWire and we could not have been more lucky. Mike was so very flexible in pricing and did everything he could to make our reception as amazing as our vision was and he exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments on the decor, the music and the DJ himself. We will 110% recommend to all of our friends and we will hire them again for your own events. You will not be sorry! We couldn't have been happier with their service.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sally Hall · Married on 11/20/2018

Job completed on November 17, 2018

Great Job..... It is a family that does the photos, photo booth, lighting, DJ.... It was easier to work with 1 family that a dozen different places.....
    Sally Hall.........mother of a Groom

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ we could have asked for!

I met Mike at a wedding expo in early January 2018. I went specifically to the expo to meet with DJs, as at the time, this was one of the only wedding vendors my (now) husband and I had left to hire. Hiring the perfect DJ was top priority for both of us, and we had already met with quite a few potential DJs that didn’t fit the bill. After chatting with Mike, we decided to meet him at his office in the following weeks. Everything about our meeting with Mike blew us away – he was professional, friendly, and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. Carcano DJ is a family-owned business, and they treat you like family. Both my husband and I felt a connection with him, so we decided to hire him (as well as his son Ryan’s photo booth company, Capture Photo Booths) for our wedding. And what a great decision that was! Mike was a true professional on our wedding day, his MC’ing was friendly and funny but not cheesy and did not steal the show from us and our guests. And his music was on point! Not once was our dance floor ever empty, and every single one of our guests – young and old – had a blast on the dance floor all night! We could not have asked for a better DJ and will forever credit Mike for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Lesley · Married on 11/02/2018

Awesome DJ

We hired Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting for our wedding and had an awesome experience! Mike is very personable and professional! Our wedding lighting and gobo design were beautiful. The music selection was great and our guests had a fun time! I highly recommend Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Meahaose · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike and Ryan are the best! We found them really early on in our planning process and they were incredibly helpful. We were only looking for a DJ but came away with lighting, chairs and drapes as well. They were willing to work with our budget and even went out of their way to accomadate us on things like a wedding dance music mix. Both Mike and Ryan are great at what they do and are very straightforward with their responses. They have so much experience and pointed out a ton of different do’s and don’t’s we never thought to consider because of our lack of knowledge with wedding planning. We had tons of people tell us afterward that our wedding was one of the best, if not the best, and most fun wedding they’d ever attended. We absolutely couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everything was so stressful leading up to the day for various reasons but Ryan and Mike were solid throughout the entire process. Please don’t hesitate to go with these guys. They’re a family-run business and you couldn’t ask for a better group of people to work with. Thank you Ryan and Mike and all the folks at your company!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Alvine · Married on 08/17/2018

Carcano DJ really brought my vision to life. From their very professional manner of operation, to helping me create the vision of how I wanted my reception to look, to how it all came together. Excellent communication all step of the way till you are satisfied. Will definitely be recommending them to all
    My friends and family. They were just great. Thank you

Sent on 08/22/2018

Nancy · Married on 07/09/2018

It was an easy going experience from start to finish, and we came from out of town!!!

Our wedding was this past weekend, and the Carcano’s were at both the wedding and reception! At the wedding, the music was played at all the right moments and at the right volume! At the reception, all the announcements and timing of everything was perfect!! And the music for dancing was just what pulled everyone into the dance floor!!! Would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

I want to thank Mike and Ryan for everything they did to make our wedding special. A truly professional group of people and fun to celebrate your special day with. Everything was flawless from the music for our ceremony and reception to the gobo light and photo booth. Everyone had such a great time thanks to you!

Stephanie & Tony

Sent on 04/23/2018

Adam · Married on 03/24/2018

There is nothing more convenient during the wedding planning process, than finding the right vendor for one service and then learning they offer other services you need. That was our experience with Carcano DJ Audio Visual & Lighting. We were initially interested Carcano for its DJ services and ended up using their services for much more, including master of ceremonies, Chiavari chairs, pipe & drape, lighting, etc. On top of that, they referred us to our wonderful photographer Stefani Welsh Photography, our fun and modern photo booth vendor Capture Photo Booths and even part of our evening entertainment, the talented duo Bolero Soul. Carcano is a great family-owned business and the quintessential one-stop-shop. We are truly lucky we met Mike and Debbie early on in our wedding planning process.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Wedding planning was stressful enough, so finding the right team felt like we had to move mountains to make it happen. BUT... DJ Carcano was HANDS DOWN the best and most professional DJ service we've ever experienced.

We've been to our fair share of weddings, and most of the time the music wasn't that great. :( So we wanted to make sure that our guests had a good time, and the music would please all ages. Debbie worked with us to make sure that would happen.

They were professional from start to finish, reliable, super flexible, and easy to work with! They were always a phone call or email away. On the day of our wedding, Ryan was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier. We got married in March of this year, and, up to this day, people are still talking about how much they loved the music played at our wedding.

If you're looking for a DJ, STOP LOOKING NOW and hire DJ Carcano! Seriously... you will not be disappointed. Thank you guys for such a wonderful evening, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of our wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Von · Married on 01/06/2018

Mike was very professional and responsive to your needs. He knows every little detail and made our event that much more special. A must if you need any type of lighting, set up and visuals!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Donna · Married on 12/01/2017

Mike did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017