Cara DeHart Lewis Photography Reviews

Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 6
Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 7

Paul · Married on 06/29/2019

So in love!

Cara did an amazing job!!! She captured everything that day even the smallest details! We were running a little behind but my pit crew of bridesmaids jacked me up and had me ready in like 5 minutes. The ceremony was on the beach and of course it rained! Florida being Florida it only lasted for a few min and she got some breathtaking photos out of it. The reception was on Starlite cruises and because the ceremony got pushed back we were we were rushing to get everyone on the boat in time. Cara was still able to pull romantic poses on the dock. She went to every table and took pictures of everyone. My wedding was chaotic due to the weather but the pictures came out beautiful!! I will highly recommend Cara over and over she did an amazing job!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 8
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 9
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 10
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 11

Vicky De’Ath · Married on 05/28/2019

Amazing photographer

Cara was always our first choice for our photographer and we couldn’t have been happier when we met her on the day. Planning from England we were unable to meet other vendors and Cara’s help in choosing vendors was invaluable! She was fantastic on the day, was not intrusive like some photographers can be, took a wide range of photos and allowed us to choose pictures we wanted as well as allowing us to just have fun. She’s great and we can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Cara was amazing! She is super responsive to any questions or concerns you may have and definitely goes the extra yard to make sure you will have all the photos you may want from the big day. She is very prepared and professional and was also fun to work with- she made me feel super comfortable the entire time. Cannot recommend her enough to anyone else looking for a photographer for the wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Helaine Colosimo · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome people to capture your wedding

I give Cara and Chuck 10 stars. They did the photography and videography for my son and daughter in law’s wedding on April 27, 2019 at the Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach. They were wonderful, professional and the nicest people you would ever want to meet, including Ken. We know the pictures are going to be beautiful. Thank you again, Helaine

Sent on 05/24/2019

Cali · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Pictures

Once I met Cara, I KNEW she was a perfect choice. She made me feel so comfortable and was so personable during our first meeting, she made me and my husband feel so at ease. She made sure to keep in contact with me throughout the planning process, and worked with my planner to keep timelines concise and exactly how we wanted it. She was amazing the day of our wedding and got every single shot we had talked about, even adding in some new fun photos with a horse my venue had gifted me! I got my sneak peeks SO quickly, and they were all even more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Thank you, Cara, for the memories and images we will share together for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 12

Katie Lollar · Married on 11/10/2018

Cara is a PRO!!!!

I cannot recommend Cara enough! Not only are my wedding photos GORGEOUS, but she was such a key instrument on my wedding day! This woman has the patience of a saint, she helped calm all of our nerves, she kept the flow of the timeline, and she is just so sweet! Her genuine compliments will make you want her around at all times! This photographer KNOWS what she is doing! My husband and I fully trusted her, felt very comfortable with her, and she helped the process go as smoothly as possible. On a day that can be so rushed, she had everything so planned out, and when she took our solo bride and groom pics, it was like we were the only ones around. She is such a pro! Being that our wedding was November (2018), I let Cara know I'd like 2 photos after the wedding sent to me ASAP so that we could use them for Thank You cards and Holiday cards. She obliged and right away sent me a handful of awesome photos to choose from! When I received all of the photos from the wedding, I teared up! It truly looks like a fairy tail wedding! I am SO happy with the finished product! These are the best wedding pictures I've ever seen. I am filled with joy as I look through all the amazing shots she took that night. It's like there was five of her! There are SO many photos and they are all so lovely! She has great communication skills, and when asked to do small edits she did them quickly and well done. We also hired her husband's company as the videographer (Hearts Video), and they worked together like a fined-tuned machine! Cara made us feel at ease, and has truly given us the most beautiful reminders of the happiest day of our life! If I could give her ten stars I would!! Thank you, Cara!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 13
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 14
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 15
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 16

Lacey Barsoumian · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply Amazing

Cara is by far amazing!! Her sweet, kind heart is the only thing that helped me to relax while taking photos on our wedding day! Our day was full of rain and tornadoes and crazy family that didn't want to listen, but she made me (the bride) feel at ease. I'm so excited to see the images from our wedding day but I can highly recommend her!!! Thank you Cara!!! -Lacey and Brian

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Joseph

Joseph Gayda · Married on 10/06/2018

Irwin-Gayda Wedding - Cara was Great!

Cara was incredible for us, she captured so many special moments during our wedding, before and after all while doing it with a smile and very easy-going. Would highly recommended Cara DeHart Lewis for anyone/any event!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend!

Cara took the time to understand what was important to us, and captured the moments in such perfection. She has a true gift, and unique talent that is clearly evident in her work. We were extremely pleased with the outcome as well as the entire experience working with Cara DeHart Lewis. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2018

I am so happy that I chose Cara as my wedding photographer! Not only is she the sweetest, she made everyone feel so comfortable, and she was able to catch all the special little moments from our day! I was blown away by how beautiful all our wedding photos are! Wouldn’t have traded her for the world!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 24
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 25
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 26

Katrina · Married on 08/21/2018

Cara did an amazing job with my beach wedding. She was very easy to get ahold of and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. She was on time and did everything that we had planned out on previous phone calls. She was very accommodating to mine and my husbands needs and was patient with my family. The photos came out amazing and she seemed very passionate about her job. I had never had professional photos done before and she was very good at talking me through everything I needed to do but she also caught great candid moments. Overall she is very easy to talk to and I would recommend her to anyone who asked for a photographer.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 34
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 35
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 36

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

Cara went above and beyond for us. I was running a little late. She kept my husband calm and kept joking around with him to keep his mind off of the things wrong. She even stayed past her time for us. She is the best. The pictures she took came out amazing beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Cara has so much patience’s thank god because we had a lot of people who didn’t want to listen. She made my experience amazing. I recommend her 110%.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 37
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 38

Devin · Married on 07/24/2018

Cara, was awesome! She was a lot of fun to work with, and made my husband and I feel so special on our wedding day! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • W

Wandalee · Married on 07/20/2018

I was given Cara’s business card by my wedding coordinator. I spoke with her and two other photographers on he phone. But after speaking with her, I knew she was the one. I also had the pleasure of meeting her at a wedding expo in Tampa and when I saw her picture display we knew we made a good choice. You can tell she’s in the business because she loves what she’s doing and her work is proof. Her kind nature and patience are such a plus. She made our day so very special, with all the beautiful pictures she captured on our wedding day. She is also very reasonably priced. She will be the first we call if we ever need pictures taken for another event. She did an amazing job capturing a lifetime of memories on our special day. Thank you so much Cara❤️

Sent on 08/20/2018

Rita · Married on 07/11/2018

The photos of my granddaughters wedding on July 11th are amazing. The sunset was spectacular and you captured everything so beautifully. The photos in the water are beautiful. Lots of shots that show their love for each other and the fun side of the wedding. Beach balls ..love them. Cara really has outdone herself. The poses are fantastic and some soooo fun. (She gets in the water too!!) highly recommend

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 39

hannah · Married on 07/11/2018

Cara is amazing! Her work speaks for itself! She is so friendly and makes taking photos fun! I don't like having the attention on me, but she makes it fun! She has unique ideas to make sure your pictures turn out extraordinary! She gets you involved and asks what pictures you want taken too. I would recommend her to anyone! A++++ work!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 40
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 41
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 42

Celia · Married on 06/02/2018

Cara was amazing right from the beginning. I chose to have a destination wedding and sometimes that could be scary not knowing who exactly you’re getting to help capture your day. I heard about Cara through the hotel and they never stopped raving about her. From the start, Cara communicated with me on exactly what I was wanting and on the day she definitely delivered. When I received my pictures I was blown away by how amazing they turned out. I am so glad I never had to worry about the photography. I knew I was in good hands. She nailed it � would definitely recommend !

Sent on 07/10/2018

Erica · Married on 05/27/2018

Cara is such an absolute sweetheart! I loved her from the minute we talked on the phone when I was deciding what vendor. We had a huge bridal party and she was absolutely amazing (I'm sure you can imagine how it could get stressful with 9 guys and 8 bridesmaids!) But she was a saint! My entire family and bridal party kept raving about how awesome she was throughout the wedding. We went back outside to take sunset photos (which turned out GORGEOUS), and she kept saying "thanks for coming back out to play with me!" That's just how sweet she is! I seriously go back and look at our photos everyday, I am so in love!! Would highly recommend!! I wanna do the whole day over again! You rock, Cara!!
    ~ Erica & Keith
    May 27, ,2018

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 43
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 44

Adrienne · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I planned a destination wedding and while looking for vendors Cara was top of our list for photographers!! We unfortunately didn’t get to meet her until the day of the wedding but she was amazing! She has a great personality and is sooo nice!! Cara is a fantastic photographer and we are so pleased with our photos she did an amazing job!! I highly recommend Cara to do your wedding!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Cara is hands down AMAZING! I can not brag about her enough! She is an extremely talented photographer! Beyond that, a truly down to earth and kind person. Cara was wonderful to work with and also was extremely helpful in recommending some awesome vendors to me while planning my destination wedding. She helped me find a great officiant, florist, and bakery that helped make my day PERFECT! Although we were running behind she stayed on top of everything and made sure we got all of the shots we needed, and helped us keep the ball rolling. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Very reasonable prices as well!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 45
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 46
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 47
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 48
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 49
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 50

Carly · Married on 03/16/2018

Cara was AWESOME to work with for my wedding! During our initial phone consultation, we immediately vibed. She had such a positive attitude about everything, it made me even more excited than I already was. During the actual session, she was quick but efficient. She knew how to direct us so that the photos looked natural and authentic. Cara got our photos back to us within 4 weeks! I got tons of compliments on them and everyone was impressed at how quickly the turnaround was. I HIGHLY recommend her and would pick her to do it all over again if I had the chance!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 58
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 59
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 60

Cara DeHart Lewis Photography's reply:

Carly - THANK YOU!! You and Ryan are such a wonderful couple! You two are so much in love and it showed in every image. A wedding brunch reception on the beach?! Perfection!! I also loved that even though you had a very small bridal party, you both made it a point to make sure your best friends were all recognized by wearing the same color to your wedding. I love that idea!!! Oh and the donut bar with gourmet donuts instead of a cake for your wedding brunch?! Love, love, love!!! XO

Abbi · Married on 02/23/2018

Cara was amazing to work with from day one! She spent 2 hours with me on the phone to get me an itinerary that way as time got closer we could tweak it as necessary. The day of our wedding she exceeded expectations on the photos that we wanted and they all turned out amazing. We are so thankful for her to have been able to capture precious memories that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Amber · Married on 02/18/2018

Cara is wonderful!! She is so kind and professional, and you really feel comfortable with her.. which was very important to me. I knew she would do an amazing job, and she really listened to the style I wanted... plus, she’s just a genuine and lovely human being! I loved my experience with her, in every way’

Sent on 02/23/2018

Jenny · Married on 02/10/2018

We absolutely love Cara! She is friendly, professional, easy to work with, and truly talented! She captured so many precious moments and directed us perfectly to ensure we were getting the most out of each and every forever picture! The quantity of photos can’t be beat and the quality is top notch! We were trilled when we received hundreds of gorgeous pictures form our big day! Cara is amazing at at what she does! I recommend her to all my friends and family!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 65
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 66
    Cara DeHart Lewis Photography 67

Heather · Married on 01/20/2018

Our day was planned perfectly and Cara was a big part of that! She worked hand in hand with our location/vendor and had everything planned down to the minute so she could capture all of our special memories. As the bride I was busy mingling with my guests and the night went by so quickly but Cara was able to let us relive the night through her pictures. They are absolutely amazing and we will truly treasure forever! Cara will definitely be our first call for any event or pictures.

Sent on 02/26/2018