Capturing Moore Memories Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Shawna Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly a professional in her field

Capturing Moore is super personable and very talented with their craft. Nicole made sure everyone was comfortable and enjoying the experience. She has captured the most special moments in our life. She has a magical way of finding the perfect angle, lighting and of course expressions. She is so responsive, and easy to work with to create wonderful memories. She is quick to get the perfect pose and gets great shots without taking too much time at posing. Nicole knows how to find the best lighting and making everyone feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Capturing Moore Memories!

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Thank you Shawna for such a sweet review! Being able to capute your wedding day was a honor! Congratulations to you and Tim again!!
    Anna L. Married on 06/12/2021

Moore than amazing!!

Nicole was amazing! She listened to all of our thoughts and was able to provide us with photos that are more than we could have ever imagined. She was able to capture so many details: our happiness and excitement, the beautiful scenery, family portraits, etc. She was fun and considerate, and we efficiently got through the photo shoot, while still getting tons of amazing photos. My wife doesn't always love being photographed, but Nicole made the experience fun, and seamless. We will have to fly back out to Reno/Tahoe for any future photoshoots to work with Nicole again. We highly recommend Capturing Moore Memories for any occassion.
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 06/11/2021

Engagement/Wedding Photography

Capturing Moore Memories Photography is amazing! Nicole was with me (via massive emails, haha) through my journey of engagement and marriage, from step one. I explored some of Capturing Moore Memories Photography from previous events and the imagery was breathtaking! I reached out to Nicole through Wedding Wire and from the get go she was an immense help. I had non-photography related questions and Nicole was friendly and always took the time to give me her personal and professional opinion. Looking back at the gigantic email chain between us makes me realize that she was in my corner all along. My husband and I had never taken professional photos together before. We started with an engagement session. We were nervous for our first photos, but Nicole is such a natural at capturing the beauty at hand, we ended up making a beautiful memory and have the pics to show. She captured raw emotion and we are able to see our love in the light that others see it and it was amazing. Fast forward to the ceremony and OH MY GOSH...our wedding photos are breathtaking! Nicole was considerate enough to capture those private, raw, once in a lifetime moments that only happen between a married couple. All while keeping the family at bay, HA! Nicole will be my go to for the rest of forever when it comes to capturing special memories on film. She is an amazing artist and has the best personality to go along with it. If you haven't booked her yet...DO IT! You will not regret it.

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Ahhhh Amy, that just melted my heart! Thank you for the incredible review. You guys made my job very easy and it was such a pleasure getting to know your entire family! You hit the nail on the head, I don't want to just be your wedding (and engagement) photographer, I want to be your photographer for life!! Congratulations again!! I can't wait to see you at the next major life event!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kimberly L. Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely perfect

Nicole and Christy are hands on committed to capturing that perfect shot of your special day. They are very precise on timing and making sure that your looking your best for the camera. The clarity and prints of my pictures ordered and sent in a non bendable mailing envelope was more than I expected. I would highly suggest you contact them for your next occasion.
    Sandra Married on 01/02/2021

Captured our happiness perfectly

Nicole at Capturing Moore Memories captured our elopement perfectly. We have never liked to be the subject of pictures. Nicole captured all the elements of the ceremony without us even noticing she was taking pictures. After the ceremony, she took us out into a more natural setting to take some candid shots. My husband and I were a bit self conscious about posing and doing some of the actions, but those images stole our hearts and are the ones we have framed. Nicole made us feel so comfortable and had fun along with us. With all that has been going on with the pandemic, it was a wonderful day and we have such beautiful pictures to remember the moments!

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Thank you so much Sandra for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to meet you two and be able to celebrate with you especially during our difficult times with COVID. I wish you many more years of happiness!
    Jessica R. Married on 08/04/2020

Amazing Photographer!

I absolutely loved working with Nicole. She was exceptionally professional and fun to have capture our day. I have only seen sneak peaks so far but they are amazing. I hope to work with her again on family photos in the future!

Jessica,

Congratulations again to you and Michael!! I really enjoyed your wedding and it was so much fun on the Tahoe Paradise celebrating your 420 #ourjointunion wedding! I wish you didn't live so far away I would love to see you guys again!
    Kristen M. Married on 07/11/2020

Pandemic Wedding in Tahoe

Nicole and Christy went out of their way to make our photos and video amazing from our day. Nicole put up with my many request of edits to crop out knicks in the wall, dress bustling gone bad and my many lists of photos I wanted to take all while doing this in July at Biltmore hotel in Crystal Bay not long after they had opened after being closed for months due to covid. They also agreed to do a video of the wedding at the last minute. We had just expected raw video of our ceremony and first dance. What Christy came up with was an amazing highlight video to music to remember our special day. Nicole and Christy did all this a couple weeks after having a baby a couple weeks prematurely. We can’t recommend them enough.
    Stefanie M. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dealing with wedding chaos!

Nicole and Christy were amazing! From dealing with 50+mph winds during our ceremony and bridal shots, to freezing through our ceremony, and putting cup with the chaos of photos with our horses - they were fun to work with. And our through all of that our photos turned out amazing!
    Morgan L. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Nicole is absolutely amazing. My husband and I were originally suppose to get married June 2020, but had to postpone till October 2020. Nicole was so flexible with the date change and so accommodative with everything that happened in 2020.
    Her photos came out beautiful, I couldn't have asked for better photos! She was quick with the turn around time as well, especially considering there was over 1400 photos to pick from!
    I had a large wedding party and family so when it came to formal photos, Nicole really kept everyone on task and focused since we were slightly pressed for time.
    I highly recommend Capturing Moore Memories to anyone who is looking for natural, beautiful outstanding photos. I also recommend Capturing Moore Memories to anyone who is looking for a photographer who is easy to get along with and so easy going.
    Ashley Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome photos great for our wedding!

We ordered them for our wedding and they where extremely professional. The photography was worth every penny. We would definitely hire them again and recommend.
  • Maria
    Maria G. Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding pictures!

Nicole and Christy were beyond helpful and helped make our wedding a success. We worked with them for our engagement pictures and they were absolutely beautiful as well and they included our dogs. The day of the wedding, they arrived early, and they even left a little later to make sure our special moments were captures. Both ladies were very nice, professional and captured all of our special moments that make us a couple. They provided their professional advice to get the best pictures possible and they were so patient with all of us. Nicole and Christy did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to everyone. They also felt like close friends and not strangers. They are amazing! Thank you Nicole and Christy for all the beautiful pictures and for including our fut babies! :)
    Tina C. Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding pictures

Nichole did an amazing job. I booked her right after for my daughter's senior pictures. I will continue to use her service.
    Baylee H. Married on 06/29/2019

Capturing Moore Memories June Wedding

We have used Capturing Moore memories for all our big milestones and family photos. They are amazing, and it was no surprise that our wedding photos turned out amazing as well. They captured everything down to the little details. They really make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and manage to get amazing photos while we just do our usual silly thing!

Baylee and Bryce -

Your family has touched our hearts and we are so lucky to be able to capture your family moment!! From Charlottes birth to your beautiful wedding we have enjoyed sharing these memories with you!! We look forward to Moore to come!
    Katie Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best thing you will ever do is hire her!

My new husband and I were not picture people and dreaded that part of the wedding. Nicole made us feel very comfortable during our engagement photos, which made pictures much easier on the wedding day. She had great advice on other aspects of the wedding and got us through the family photos quickly
    Mykala Married on 06/22/2019

Better than I could imagine

Nicole did such an amazing work our engagement photos, and her and wife blew us away with how they captured our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
    Tia S. Married on 05/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, timely, organized as well as very sweet

If you are looking for a photographer, you need not look any further then Nicole and Christy Moore. These two lovely ladies took the pictures at my daughter's wedding last month and the pictures are absolutely breath taking. They were at the venue for 10 hours and over 1500 photos were taken. Nicole worked closely with my daughter and myself before, during and after the wedding. They are both extremely professional and timely and organized. The wedding and the photos were perfect because of their expertise. This is the second time we have had Nicole take our pictures. The first was a mother/daughter photo shoot and I will use her services again and again in the future. Thank you so much Nicole and Christy for capturing my daughter's wedding memories.

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Tia - it was such an honor to be a part of Katie and Steve's special day! Thank you for allowing Christy & I to share the beauty of their love with them and capturing it! Your family means the world to us and we wouldn't have missed the day for the world! Congratulations!!
    Melissa M. Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing photographer

Nicole was amazing. Felt so comfortable and natural being photographed by her. Love the pictures too!! . Also we didn’t have much to work with when it came to places to be photographed and she made it work beautifully in a parking lot .. NO JOKE YOU CANT EVEN TELL...

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Melissa - thank you for traveling to our beautiful Lake Tahoe and also for choosing me to capture your wedding day! Despite the cold and the snow we made the best of the day and I am so lucky to have spent your day with you!
    Jennifer G. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing!

I have never hired a photographer for anything before and Capturing Moore Memories was incredibly helpful with suggestions, information and attentiveness to any and all concerns and questions! The professionalism Nicole and company provided was absolutely amazing! I have gotten a few sneak peek photos of my wedding and they are amazingly stunning! Please do not look any further than Capturing Moore Memories! I HIGHLY recommend them for any and all of your events, trust me they will not let you down!!! :) :)

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Jennifer - thank you for such nice words. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding day. You and Scott are an inspiration with your love for each other! We loved being a part of it and capturing all of your special moments of your big day!
    Jessica C. Married on 01/19/2019

Flawless and Professional

My husband and I wanted to give a wedding photo package as a gift to his brother and now sister-in-law. We had specific requirements in mind, and Nicole was so incredibly gracious to customize a package that met what we hoped to capture for the couple on their special day.

On the day of, she and her partner were meticulous in their planning, going above and beyond to capture the perfect moments and backdrops, all the while making sure that everyone felt included. Their ability to be everywhere was astounding; I don’t think they missed anything! The sneak photo previews Nicole’s shared with us are breathtaking. They truly have an eye for capturing those precious and endearing moments. Without a doubt, we are so happy that we found Nicole.

Jessica,
    How incredibly wonderful of you to purchase such a special gift for Jennifer and Scott! It was such a pleasure working with you ahead of time and also meeting you on the big day!! Your family has a huge heart and we are beyond lucky to have met you! We look forward to seeing you again!
    Megan Married on 11/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

True eye for photography!

Nicole was awesome! She truly has an eye for photography! She got right to it when she arrived early! She knew what, when and how to capture the moments for our wedding without second gussying! Very professional.

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Thank you Megan! Congratulations again to you and Frank! It was such a pleasure meeting you guys and your family!!
    Mariah Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved Nicole and her wife! From the beginning Nicole showed me that it wasn’t just about making another paycheck to her. She went above and beyond meeting us in the middle with our budget. She even did her best to make me feel comfortable and calm on the day of our wedding. We got soooooo many compliments on both of their efficiency at our wedding. They’re an amazing team to work with. We definitely recommend Capturing Moore Memories! We loved them and their work so much we’re even having them do our family portraits.
    Amber Married on 09/06/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

Nicole was great to work with from the start. We’re familiar with the Tahoe area, but we weren’t sure of picturesque spots that would give us the kind of memorable pictures we were looking for, so we asked for her expertise — and she did not disappoint. She had ideas prepared and even some spur of the moment ones as extra options. Both her and her partner, Christy, completely understood what we were looking for. All in all, we couldn’t be happier!
    Kristine Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful from start to finish

Nicole was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable on how to manage a photo timeline for a wedding. She took our engagement photos and wedding photos. Both sets turned out beautifully! We had access within weeks of the photos being taken to have full access to every shot. Nicole made us feel comfortable and the shots came out stunning.
    Maureen Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What an amazing photographer. Nicole and her partner were so kind and professional. They were flexible and did an AMAZING JOB at my daughter's wedding!!

Maureen,
    Thank you for the very nice review! I am so glad you found me and that we could be there to join you and your daughter on her wedding day!! It was a pleasure to meet you both!!
illustration stars