Capturing Moore Memories Reviews

37 | Reno, NV

37 Reviews for Capturing Moore Memories

Jessica Reichenbach · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing Photographer!

I absolutely loved working with Nicole. She was exceptionally professional and fun to have capture our day. I have only seen sneak peaks so far but they are amazing. I hope to work with her again on family photos in the future!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jessica,

Congratulations again to you and Michael!! I really enjoyed your wedding and it was so much fun on the Tahoe Paradise celebrating your 420 #ourjointunion wedding! I wish you didn't live so far away I would love to see you guys again!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome photos great for our wedding!

We ordered them for our wedding and they where extremely professional. The photography was worth every penny. We would definitely hire them again and recommend.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2019

Our photographer for life!

Nicole is AMAZING, not only as a photographer, but as a person. She did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I LOVE every single one of them!! She listened to all my ideas and let me blow up her phone with Pinterest ideas. She was there for me even when I need help on things not related to photography, she really was my go to person.

We not only got beautiful pictures for both our engagement and our wedding, but we gained a friend. She will be there to capture many more memories for us through out our lives as we grow as a family.

Thank yo so much Nicole!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Maria

Maria Gomez · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding pictures!

Nicole and Christy were beyond helpful and helped make our wedding a success. We worked with them for our engagement pictures and they were absolutely beautiful as well and they included our dogs. The day of the wedding, they arrived early, and they even left a little later to make sure our special moments were captures. Both ladies were very nice, professional and captured all of our special moments that make us a couple. They provided their professional advice to get the best pictures possible and they were so patient with all of us. Nicole and Christy did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to everyone. They also felt like close friends and not strangers. They are amazing! Thank you Nicole and Christy for all the beautiful pictures and for including our fut babies! :)

Sent on 02/07/2020

Tina Culpepper · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding pictures

Nichole did an amazing job. I booked her right after for my daughter's senior pictures. I will continue to use her service.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Baylee Hunt · Married on 06/29/2019

Capturing Moore Memories June Wedding

We have used Capturing Moore memories for all our big milestones and family photos. They are amazing, and it was no surprise that our wedding photos turned out amazing as well. They captured everything down to the little details. They really make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and manage to get amazing photos while we just do our usual silly thing!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Baylee and Bryce -

Your family has touched our hearts and we are so lucky to be able to capture your family moment!! From Charlottes birth to your beautiful wedding we have enjoyed sharing these memories with you!! We look forward to Moore to come!

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

The best thing you will ever do is hire her!

My new husband and I were not picture people and dreaded that part of the wedding. Nicole made us feel very comfortable during our engagement photos, which made pictures much easier on the wedding day. She had great advice on other aspects of the wedding and got us through the family photos quickly

Sent on 10/14/2019

Mykala · Married on 06/22/2019

Better than I could imagine

Nicole did such an amazing work our engagement photos, and her and wife blew us away with how they captured our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Tia Speirs · Married on 05/19/2019

Professional, timely, organized as well as very sweet

If you are looking for a photographer, you need not look any further then Nicole and Christy Moore. These two lovely ladies took the pictures at my daughter's wedding last month and the pictures are absolutely breath taking. They were at the venue for 10 hours and over 1500 photos were taken. Nicole worked closely with my daughter and myself before, during and after the wedding. They are both extremely professional and timely and organized. The wedding and the photos were perfect because of their expertise. This is the second time we have had Nicole take our pictures. The first was a mother/daughter photo shoot and I will use her services again and again in the future. Thank you so much Nicole and Christy for capturing my daughter's wedding memories.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Tia - it was such an honor to be a part of Katie and Steve's special day! Thank you for allowing Christy & I to share the beauty of their love with them and capturing it! Your family means the world to us and we wouldn't have missed the day for the world! Congratulations!!

Melissa Maria · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing photographer

Nicole was amazing. Felt so comfortable and natural being photographed by her. Love the pictures too!! . Also we didn’t have much to work with when it came to places to be photographed and she made it work beautifully in a parking lot .. NO JOKE YOU CANT EVEN TELL...

Sent on 03/03/2019

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Melissa - thank you for traveling to our beautiful Lake Tahoe and also for choosing me to capture your wedding day! Despite the cold and the snow we made the best of the day and I am so lucky to have spent your day with you!

Jennifer Greenman · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing!

I have never hired a photographer for anything before and Capturing Moore Memories was incredibly helpful with suggestions, information and attentiveness to any and all concerns and questions! The professionalism Nicole and company provided was absolutely amazing! I have gotten a few sneak peek photos of my wedding and they are amazingly stunning! Please do not look any further than Capturing Moore Memories! I HIGHLY recommend them for any and all of your events, trust me they will not let you down!!! :) :)

Sent on 01/28/2019

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Jennifer - thank you for such nice words. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding day. You and Scott are an inspiration with your love for each other! We loved being a part of it and capturing all of your special moments of your big day!

Jessica Chang Greenman · Married on 01/19/2019

Flawless and Professional

My husband and I wanted to give a wedding photo package as a gift to his brother and now sister-in-law. We had specific requirements in mind, and Nicole was so incredibly gracious to customize a package that met what we hoped to capture for the couple on their special day.

On the day of, she and her partner were meticulous in their planning, going above and beyond to capture the perfect moments and backdrops, all the while making sure that everyone felt included. Their ability to be everywhere was astounding; I don’t think they missed anything! The sneak photo previews Nicole’s shared with us are breathtaking. They truly have an eye for capturing those precious and endearing moments. Without a doubt, we are so happy that we found Nicole.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Jessica,
    How incredibly wonderful of you to purchase such a special gift for Jennifer and Scott! It was such a pleasure working with you ahead of time and also meeting you on the big day!! Your family has a huge heart and we are beyond lucky to have met you! We look forward to seeing you again!

Megan · Married on 11/13/2018

True eye for photography!

Nicole was awesome! She truly has an eye for photography! She got right to it when she arrived early! She knew what, when and how to capture the moments for our wedding without second gussying! Very professional.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Thank you Megan! Congratulations again to you and Frank! It was such a pleasure meeting you guys and your family!!

Mariah · Married on 09/08/2018

We absolutely loved Nicole and her wife! From the beginning Nicole showed me that it wasn’t just about making another paycheck to her. She went above and beyond meeting us in the middle with our budget. She even did her best to make me feel comfortable and calm on the day of our wedding. We got soooooo many compliments on both of their efficiency at our wedding. They’re an amazing team to work with. We definitely recommend Capturing Moore Memories! We loved them and their work so much we’re even having them do our family portraits.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Amber · Married on 09/06/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

Nicole was great to work with from the start. We’re familiar with the Tahoe area, but we weren’t sure of picturesque spots that would give us the kind of memorable pictures we were looking for, so we asked for her expertise — and she did not disappoint. She had ideas prepared and even some spur of the moment ones as extra options. Both her and her partner, Christy, completely understood what we were looking for. All in all, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristine · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful from start to finish

Nicole was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable on how to manage a photo timeline for a wedding. She took our engagement photos and wedding photos. Both sets turned out beautifully! We had access within weeks of the photos being taken to have full access to every shot. Nicole made us feel comfortable and the shots came out stunning.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Nicole was amazing! When our photographer dropped out last minute she had no problems stepping in on short notice. She also did an amazing job with our photos! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Caitlin,
    Congratulations again! It was very nice to meet you and Robbie and celebrate with you! Thank you for the very nice review!

Maureen · Married on 08/25/2018

What an amazing photographer. Nicole and her partner were so kind and professional. They were flexible and did an AMAZING JOB at my daughter's wedding!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Maureen,
    Thank you for the very nice review! I am so glad you found me and that we could be there to join you and your daughter on her wedding day!! It was a pleasure to meet you both!!

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2018

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing my wedding pictures turned out! They are more than I ever dreamed they could be. She made my dreams come true and was so amazingly fair with price. Our budget was almost nothing and she worked with us to make it happen. Thank you thank you for giving us the gift of pictures so that I’m years to come we have beautiful memories

Sent on 07/26/2018

Capturing Moore Memories's reply:

Shannon - it was such a pleasure being a part of your ceremony!! I loved how special and intimate it was with friends and family!

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

Nicole was an amazing photographer. She had no problem jumping in and getting the amazing shots! She made taking photos fun. I would definitely recommend her to any couple who wants a photographer for their wedding! She is an amazing person and so much fun to be around! She kept us smiling and laughing the entire time. (It was VERY humid outside but she still worked through it with us.) She’s great!!

Miranda · Married on 05/26/2018

She does amazing! I highly recommend her, she is highly professional and such a nice person!

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Nicole Moore! Are experience with her was and has been great! Please check her out and get a quote form her.

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2017

Nicole was always professional, respectful and quick to respond. The value of her services was great; she included an engagement session in our wedding package. She was willing to trek up into the mountains in the cold in order to give us the engagement pictures we had envisioned. She listened to our ideas and had ideas of her own of how to make our photos personalized. She had somebody helping her at our wedding so that multiple angles could be obtained at the same time. She ended up giving us 600+ pictures, which was well worth the money. The quality of the pictures exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use Capturing Moore Memories in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole with Capturing Moore Memories was amazing! She was flexible with appointments prior to our wedding and made sure she knew exactly what we wanted for pictures on the big day.

She was fun to work with. Nicole and her assistant Joanna were both friendly and made our guests feel at ease. Nicole even helped keep us on track throughout the day. We'll be using her for future photo needs!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Nicole was great to work with for our wedding. She was flexible with scheduling beforehand, shared her portfolio and made sure she knew what we wanted. She was a life-saver the day of our wedding too! Not only did she take pictures but she helped make sure we were on schedule. Our wedding pictures turned out great and we plan to use Nicole in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2018