74 Reviews for Capturing Moments Photography

74 Capturing Moments Photography Reviews

She was amazing! I would recommend Capturing Moments to anyone and everyone I love!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee of Capturing Moments was a God send! Her work is professional and creative. She worked within our budget and truly cared about making our photos the best possible. Categorized and easily accessible for downloading, we are enjoying the beautiful collection of treasured memories of our son's wedding.

Profile Picture Ruth, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Capturing Moments Photography is AWESOME in EVERY WAY!!!!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee was Amazing in every aspect of my Wedding!!!!!!!! Jaimee even kept our timeline on track. I would fully recommend Capturing Moments to anyone and everybody. Thank you so much Jaimee for making my Wedding Day Pure Perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Villalobos Fam

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I were referred to Jaimee and her team from two weddings both he and I were participants in the bridal party, and had the opportunity to see her work and see her in action, so we knew we wanted to go with Capturing moments as soon as we got engaged. We had the pleasure of having her shoot both our engagement session and wedding.

I absolutely love Jaimee's style of photography, and also being that my husband is a photographic enthusiast, her work is highly artistic, creative, and can shoot angles and perspectives that you wouldn't think of, something that we can appreciate. Even my mom was very impressed by the quality of her pictures, and that's saying something.

Not only is Jaimee's work incredible but she is also very personable and fun to be around. You will not be disappointed! We can't wait to have you shoot our babies... when that time comes :)

Profile Picture Christine , 12/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie captured every moment of our wedding.From the moment she arrived on our wedding morning,till the sunset after we wed;she was snapping away at every smile. Our pictures are amazing and so lovely. Thank you for capturing all the love in the air.

Profile Picture dawne, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures turned out beautifully! I loved working with capturing moments, my wedding memories are saved also they edited many pictures so that I could look at them in different lighting and decide if I liked them based on that1 Wonderful service, my husband and I are truly grateful!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Capturing Moments goes over and above when it comes to Service. It' s like they are part of the family. The attention to detail, quality of photos. They want it to be as if it were their own. Jaimee is lovely and her staff excellent. Love her. Beautiful and unique work.

Profile Picture Robbin, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee was an excellent photographer who captured our special day perfectly. I am so happy with her work.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee is an amazing photographer and were are so glad we had her shoot our wedding. She is extremely professional, talented, creative, and friendly. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their memorable moments. She also did a wonderful job on our engagement photos and we plan on booking her for many more shoots to come.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaimee Hubert was a true pleasure to work with! Her work is absolutely AMAZING!

I came across her work as I was looking at wedding venues... it was then, I knew she was the one to Capture the Moments of the most important day of my life. She was very informative and helped me through the many wedding day decisions of which I didn't realize I needed to make. She was very professional and extremely flexible to our requests even the request that came at the very last minute of the day.

She was very open to working with our budget and more importantly her packages include “digital negatives” which means you own all of your portraits and have full copyrights.

We highly recommend Jaimee Hubert with Capturing Moments Photography!!!
Amazing, Beautiful, Artistic, & Unique!

Thank you, Jaimee!
~The Kim's

Profile Picture User2063297, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Just got a few "teasers" of my wedding pics and I am looking forward to the rest of the photos.

Profile Picture Maja, 11/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved having such a friendly photographer watching out for all of us. As mother of the bride I was never worried about what events would be captured and remembered in picture. I enjoyed my daughter's very special day and Jaimee was a good part of the reason I was so happy and relaxed. I certainly would recommend Capturing Moments to anyone looking for a professional and fun loving team.

Profile Picture Mrs., 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Capturing Moments is by far the BEST and works with you and your budget.
I was looking for a great photographer that would capture all detail, but yet traditional pictures as well. I came across looking on Facebook & started following Jamiee and her work, BREATHTAKING & AMAZING popped into my head. ("she's the one, she would be perfect & what we are asking for, I gotta book her").. She was one of the vendors in a small wedding venue gathering in Newport Beach. I went to met with her and come to find out we went to the the same high school.. small world :) Booked her that night. Scheduled an appt for pictures. LOVED the engagement & the wedding pictures.. We, The Zapien's couldn't been more Happier and Blessed to have her capture all the wonderful memories as Jamiee did. Jamiee's so friendly and always has a warm smile on her face & was great with the wedding party / families, we didnt want her to leave us. Thank you again Capturing Moments :)
Till we meet soon, Yvette & Vincent Zapien

Profile Picture Yvette, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Capturing Moments was above and beyond everything I'd hoped for in a photographer. Jaime took our ideas to do the engagement shoot at the library and turned them into fun, imaginative and beautiful shots. My husband and I were both anxious about the shoot but JaIme made it seem more like we were hanging out and having fun and still managed to make every shoot beautiful and incredibly flattering. She went out of her way to work with our hectic schedules and was able to turn what I was expecting to be an incredibly hectic day, into one of my favorites filled with love and laughter, that we were lucky enough to have amazing documentation of.

Capturing Moments, highly recommended no matter what the event. Trust me, you will love the day, her company and the final product!

Profile Picture Harmony, 8/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldnt have chose a better photographer to capture our special day then Jaimee Hubert from Capturing Moments. She's so talented, professional, fun to work with and from the moment you meet her she will already feel like a old friend of yours. We have been getting photos back from her from our wedding a couple weeks ago and every one of them is breathtaking. Id recommend you 100 times over!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee Hubert of Capturing Moments was absolutely amazing. When my husband and I first met with Jaimee with both fell in love with her and her work. She was so creative and easy to work with; she really made the whole photo experience fun. Our photos look stunning and so artistic; really a piece of work that can be hung over the fireplace and always look stylish. Her attention to the tiniest details is amazing and ideas for a better shot are so fun. We truly had a great experience working with Jaimee as well as her assistants. I highly recommend Capturing Moments if you are planning a wedding or even a special occasion photo shoot!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/7/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaimee is amazing, energetic, artistic, and very profesional . She will be our family fotographer for life ;-))

Profile Picture valerie, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee's work is beautiful! She has a great eye for amazing photos.

Profile Picture Giannina, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jaimee is amazing. She does fantastic work, has a great attitude, and is SO easy to work with. Neither my new husband nor I are comfortable being the center of attention, let alone acting like supermodels... but we had such a great time with her that we didn't even have time to feel uncomfortable! She's worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/25/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaimee was absolutely amazing! She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding. Every photo we got back (and there were hundreds!) was beautiful and would look great framed and on the wall. She created a custom package for us that fit in our budget, yet didn't make us feel like we were skimping on what we got. Her personality made both of our shoots so fun and relaxing. None of the photos felt forced or posed. Jaimee's natural talent shows in the final product. For someone who hates being photographed, she put me at ease and made the time we worked with her very fun! We are so happy that we hired an experienced, professional, and fun photographer. We HIGHLY recommend Jaimee Hubert and Capturing Moments!

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/4/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaimee was absolutely FANTASTIC! She seamlessly fit into the day while getting fabulous photos - everyone spoke very highly of her at the wedding. The whole process with her was simple and even with a wedding date change, she was always upbeat and easy to work with. Her sense of fun allows her to get a wonderful variety of photos that truly encapsulate our day!

Profile Picture Tina, 5/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was the best photographer ever!!!! Jaimee manages to catch the perfection of each moment... She has an amazing eye for capturing what the heart is feeling. Love her

Profile Picture Suzanne, 2/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent work. Our wedding photos are awesome. We have so many great pics documenting our big day and have Jaimee and Capturing Moments to thank. We highly recommend Capturing Moments Photography!

Profile Picture Tom & Liz, 1/15/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaimee was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, efficient, creative, helpful, and her pictures are absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/4/10, 5 Reviews