Capturing Butterflies Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Capturing Butterflies Photography

• Christine

Christine Lundberg · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly Recommend!

We had Megan for our engagement photos and wedding photos! I loved her energy and how comfortable she made us feel during our sessions! Our photos turned out beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier. We will for sure be using Megan in the future to capture more moments in our life. She is so talented and I highly recommend having her capture your special moments!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Molly · Married on 09/26/2015

Megan did a phenomenal job for our engagement and wedding pictures! She was very responsive and flexible with me, as I changed dates a couple times for the engagement pictures. She even traveled to Duluth for the engagement pictures for us! She was also very independent during parts of the wedding; I never felt like I had to ask her to capture a moment...she was always there and made the pictures so natural looking. I keep looking through all the pictures she has taken of us, and it brings back all the wonderful memories I have of my husband, family, and friends. She was able to capture the emotions in so many pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kate · Married on 07/04/2015

We were very pleased with both our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Capturing Butterflies! Megan is very flexible and wonderful to work with! We could not be happier with our photos.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/16/2015

Megan was so awesome to work with! Not only is she friendly and unbelievably talented at what she does, she is very affordable.
    The quality of her work is beautiful! I am still getting compliments on my wedding photos 7 months later.
    She is SO easy to work with!
    I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2015